• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7585 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 91

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 257 Next
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
March 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#1801
+ Show Spoiler +
WHAT THE FUCK!? COMCAST EMAIL WONT LET ME RECOVER MY MYSPACE PASSWORD? You're probably wondering "why the fuck does he still use myspace?" My ex gf / fiancee sent me like three private messages a couple days ago.

My God was she a sexy nympho! She definitely had the T&A factor going for her. We'd smash at least two times a day... every day. FUCK YOU MYSPACE! I can't login to check my MOTHERFUCKING PRIVATE MESSAGES. I could be missing a booty call.

OH WAIT I FORGOT I AM MARRIED. FUCK ME!!! What am I thinking... I can't be thinking about smashing my ex GF when I am married. I need Jesus or something in my life... rofl
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
PsykoMantis
Profile Joined June 2010
United States203 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 02:07:59
March 26 2012 02:07 GMT
#1802
+ Show Spoiler +
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, i lost my mouse/mousepad/keyboard/headphones and my bag that they were in, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My idiocy makes me rage super hard, i want to play sc2 but i cant now :{ fuck..and all my experiments in my research are fucking up at the moment, the autoclave has to die and i can't fucking complete shit for another few days when i need results NOWWWWWW. ffs...-_-
goste
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia46 Posts
March 26 2012 02:53 GMT
#1803
+ Show Spoiler +
THE FUCKING PHOTON CANNON IS A DEFENSIVE UNIT YOU BRAINLESS MONKEYS!
Top 10 reasons to procrastinate: #1 -
LiteCore
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 03:05:51
March 26 2012 03:04 GMT
#1804
+ Show Spoiler +
Joined in Playhem today, was in Semi-finals against this stupidly cheesy zerg.. A matchup to be cheesy, it had to be ZvZ...

First game I won convincingly, saw his lings try to sneak out, those motherfuckers cant hide from me..
Second game, he's probably like "Oh shit, this mofo had me figured out.. well what if I make more banelings this times" A poorly placed overlord caused me the game.

Shit, that's all right, I get to pick next game map.. Tal' Darim, its bad for Zerg, but maybe if I am able to just drag out to mid-game I can beat him with Muta play into mass roach and infestors.
But fuck no, our first overlords crosses paths and now he knows where i am and ling all-in me again with spines. Stupidly did not make my own spines and suicided my drones..

Fuck this guy

Although, my 3rd place match, my opponent was M.I.A. So got into 3rd place for free, overall.. Did not fucking learned anything in the tourny or improved in my play.. Just got $2.00 off it
Finality
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
172 Posts
March 27 2012 01:30 GMT
#1805
+ Show Spoiler +
Please stop busting me with roaches and banelings, it worked 1 time ever and the ladder decides to put me up against 3 zergs in a row who think the solution to a forge fast expand by the protoss is to make a lot of stuff and suicide it into a wall. I don't even undestand it but I end up just making multiple wall layers so they break like a pylon and a forge with 20 banes. How am I supposed to get better if you just let me forcefield the ramp!

Also fuck mutas omg I can't mass stalkers and I gotta get phoenix for them =/ and then I never remember to get the new upgrade for them.
Looks like their efforts... were in Vayne. (*sunglasses* YEAAAAAAAAA)
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
March 28 2012 00:53 GMT
#1806
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck people who need to quote the full OP when they post in a thread. They could just say "@op" if they want to address him directly and even if they don't, everyone will know they're referring to the original post. That's not what the "quote" function was invented for and it's littering the thread without serving any purpose.

God this is so annoying.
Always smile~
Arthemesia
Profile Joined May 2011
United States292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 01:26:45
March 28 2012 01:06 GMT
#1807
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck you fucking scumbag monitor. Every time I go to play a game pops up interface options. I have had you for six years but now you are being the biggest piece of shit ever and I thought we were friends. You keep popping up all these random messages on the screen. Fuck I don't know why it makes me so mad but having to do homework on a broken monitor for some reason really makes me super angry. I guess having popups in the middle of your screen despite moving stuff around it and typing makes me super fucking angry. I feel like a jerk now sorry monitor I feel much better remembering that you've been with me for six years. RIP CRT monitor.
Edit: Fuck I hate it when people ask me for stupid fucking shit. I'm not doing you tons of favors. I try and be nice but seriously just cause I'm nice do you really expect to do your fucking shit for you. Man I just want to punch people in the face sometimes with all the retarded shit I get asked to do at either work or school. I'm also not letting you borrow my private stuff. Then you seriously have the fucking balls to get mad at me. LOL. Fuck you. GG.
InDaHouse
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden956 Posts
March 28 2012 01:19 GMT
#1808
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck hypocrite people in Swedish television talking about shit they don't know nothing about. So fucking annoyed. PEOPLE IN SWEDEN REALIZE YOU KNOW NOTHING HOW THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF SWEDEN WORKS SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MORALIZE ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG. FUCK U AND GET EDUCATED BEFORE OPENING YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.
Stork protoss legend
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
March 28 2012 01:36 GMT
#1809
+ Show Spoiler +
Dear bitch,

Fuck you.

From,
your ex
this is my quote.
BaconofWar
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States369 Posts
March 28 2012 01:41 GMT
#1810
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK PEOPLE WHO USE FUCKING HASHTAGS WHEN NOT ON TWITTER AND THE ABBREVIATION YOLO AND ARE SLUTS AND BITCHES AND FUCKERS IN GENERAL. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Well, C9 is the best right now
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 02:14:44
March 28 2012 02:12 GMT
#1811
+ Show Spoiler +
What the fuck is wrong with protoss. He can be giving himself a blowjob and play with his feet and still kick my ass sideways with zealots forcefield and colossi. What the fuck is wrong with this game. I sit here twiddling my thumbs and hope to God he doesn't pressure me or I trip balls and build defensive blind bunkers like a retard. Then he just sits in his base, gets colossi out, and roflstomps my face in. What the fuck am I to do except 1/1/1 herp derp a move to victory. Terrans, we're all fucked. Even MKP can't save us now.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
woreyour
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
582 Posts
March 29 2012 15:04 GMT
#1812
On March 01 2012 13:54 gunman103 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 13:42 Kamais Ookin wrote:
On February 28 2012 13:17 gunman103 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate it when you like someone and you think they like you back but you aren't 100% sure and your afraid that if you ask them out, then they wouln't be your friend anymore. I've wanted to ask out my best friend for a while now, and I'm pretty sure she likes me. She said "will you sleep with me tonight" in French while we were in art. And while everyone at our table was playing spin the bottle only replace kissing with hypothetical sex (we were bored while we were waiting to leave lunch lol) so we were "picked" i guess you would call it, and she sort of loudly wispered yessssss in an obvious way. Also it's not just those 2 instances that have given me the feeling that she likes me, those were just the biggest ones. Anyway I know it looks really stupid from the outside, but i'm actally really terrified that we woln't be friends if she says no. I also hate the fact that i can't get one damn second alone with her. After litteraly 2 months, not a single moment alone. Also, I'm in middle school and our group of friends is errotic as hell (not really a problem per se). First world problems indeed.

Any advice?
Dude man the fuck up, she's giving you so many indicators of interest that it's ridiculous. Her pussy is WET for you bro, dive in.

Thanks bro, just realized that I think wayyyy to much about this sort of stuff


I totally agree with Kamais, you just need to risk it. You will never know or taste her wet pussy if you dont try to ask her out. Its like playing zerg, if you drone hard you will reap the rewards later but you are in danger of early presure. Or just expanding in sc2 in general.

OR in a moment when you both are all happy and joking around - you can ask her in a bit of a half baked jokely way and when she turns serious and says no - just back out and say: Dude, I was joking. We are Bros dude. TROLOLOLOLOL!!
I am so sexy.. I sometimes romance myself..
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
March 29 2012 15:14 GMT
#1813
+ Show Spoiler +
fuck! why the fuck do good stories end? fuck! why do i read stories so fucking quickly? fuck! why is there nothing else to read or watch? fuck! there is but i don't know where it is or even care to find it. fuck! why can't i sleep for more than 4 hours at a time? fuck! why do i feel so depressed when i finish a good story?
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
woreyour
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
582 Posts
March 29 2012 15:56 GMT
#1814
On July 29 2011 05:19 tdynasty wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

This is probly silly but foreal.

Why the fuck... is salad... so ....
NOT FILLING!!!...........

I love salad, It's the most eatible thing I can think of, it's easy to chew on, bite size all the time and general is apatizing.

SERIOUSLY! I just ate a giant bowl of salad with chiken and shit I paid 12 dollars.

AND

I

AM

STILL

HUNGRY!

FUCK HUMAN BODIES FOR ALWAYS NEEDING TO BE FED!

Like holy fuck, Can I just eat a goddam meal size salad and not feel hungry 30 minutes later?
It's like I just ate a giant bowl of fuck all!

Seriously it's so lame. I have to eat so much to feel healthy, but it's so irritating trying to eat something that seems healthy and it does nothing about my hunger.

It's like eating fruit you know, you get full from the water and then 30 minutes later you're hungry........

BRO! I tell myself, BRO !!!! Why do I have to constantly EAT! AND I'M SKINNY!

I know my problems are silly, but seriously, between work, video games, random girls, I have to feed myself!

Who the fuck wants to get their ass outa bed cause you're hungry?
Who the fuck feels like eating when you could be sleeping an extra 15 minutes?
WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO SPEND HALF THEIR LUNCH EATING WHEN YOU COULD BE SPOTTING SEXY GIRLS DOWNTOWN!
(at this point i'm trolling cause I'm a e-fag)

And on another Note.

NOSE HAIRS! GET THE FUCK OUT!
STOP PISSING ME OFF WITH RANDOM TICKLES!
THATS SO OP!!!! TICKLING ME INSIDE MY NOSE?????
FOREAL? WHOEVER EVOLVEd TICKLING NOSE HAIRS SHOULD OF GOTTEN EATEN BY A BISON HERD!


Eat Rice = Full win!
I am so sexy.. I sometimes romance myself..
NIIINO
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Slovakia1320 Posts
March 29 2012 16:11 GMT
#1815
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK I GOT SO MUCH HAIR ON MY BODY ! HOW IS THIS SHIT EVEN POSSIBLE ! HAIR EVERYWHERE ! GOT IN ON MY TUMMY, ARMS, SHOULDERS,CHEST, WEEWEE,ASS, EVERYWHERE ! HATE THIS, I HATE THIS FUCKING HAIR ! FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOU !
meatbox
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia349 Posts
March 29 2012 16:16 GMT
#1816
On March 30 2012 01:11 NIIINO wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK I GOT SO MUCH HAIR ON MY BODY ! HOW IS THIS SHIT EVEN POSSIBLE ! HAIR EVERYWHERE ! GOT IN ON MY TUMMY, ARMS, SHOULDERS,CHEST, WEEWEE,ASS, EVERYWHERE ! HATE THIS, I HATE THIS FUCKING HAIR ! FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOU !

LOL, get a trimmer and some acetone, should do the job nicely, for the pubic region use mostly trimmer but a quality hair removal gel should do the trick, shove the stuff right up into the hard to reach places
www.footballanarcy.com/forum
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
March 30 2012 06:05 GMT
#1817
On March 28 2012 10:36 Ozarugold wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Dear bitch,

Fuck you.

From,
your ex

lol this kind of brightened my day

My own:
+ Show Spoiler +
Screw this stupid final report for school. It's like the final boss of the program. you don't graduate until you do a big ass presentation in front of the dean and all faculty and other students and shit and a presentation to go with it. Has to be 40+ pages, not including pictures, etc, and that's the very minimum to graduate. Mine is on SNMP and how it can be used to better manage my schools network in the case of them having some kind of makeover. SNMP is not fucking simple at all to learn from scratch. Fuck this shit. I just now understand my topic and am now left with a week to write 35+ pages on top of other courses case studies and finals and shit. fuck fuck fuck this next week month is going to be hell.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
March 30 2012 06:16 GMT
#1818
+ Show Spoiler +
Why watch Asian drama when your life pretty much is one? Best friend/ not-quite girlfriend called yesterday to inform me her cancer is actually a lot worse than it is, outlook is not 3 years, but closer to 1, fucking doctors are useless. ISN'T THIS FUCKING SHIT ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN A FUCKING ASIAN DRAMA? HOLY FUCK I'M TAKING IT WORSE THAN HER TOO, I DON'T UNDERSTAND. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD.

Oh, and I failed my bio test today. Well, I didn't do as well as I'd hoped at least.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
stonetalon
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands482 Posts
March 30 2012 06:32 GMT
#1819
+ Show Spoiler +
so i play a TvP and this idiot decides to 4gate me when he scouts 1rax gasless expo, i make 3 bunkers fill them with marines and have a couple marrauders behind them so i should be fine i think. NOPE! he just amoves through my bunkers like its nothing and kills evrthing no skill required. FUCK PROTOSS!
MarineKingPrime, LiquidTaeja, Grubby, Naniwa fighting!
stonetalon
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands482 Posts
March 30 2012 06:36 GMT
#1820
+ Show Spoiler +
oh and there was also this retard 6pooling me on tal'darim (lol) when i hold it off easy he goes into roach allin but afocourse that also fails, at this point i have a pretty decent marine marrauder ball and just walk over the little army he has. the he has the nerve to talk shit saying i allined him and that 6pool into roachrush an econ build is... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE?!?!?
MarineKingPrime, LiquidTaeja, Grubby, Naniwa fighting!
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1111
ComeBackTV 845
SteadfastSC829
TaKeTV 626
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 829
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex 138
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 57
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39609
Shuttle 806
Mini 389
Larva 332
Rush 308
Hyuk 113
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 83
Mong 71
Trap 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
Rock 21
Shine 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9881
qojqva1691
Counter-Strike
fl0m1433
Fnx 779
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1265
Other Games
FrodaN1443
Beastyqt401
XBOCT238
DeMusliM237
ArmadaUGS207
Mlord190
KnowMe127
C9.Mang0120
XaKoH 86
QueenE83
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 42
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4017
Other Games
• imaqtpie518
• Shiphtur340
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 26m
Online Event
17h 26m
FEL
22h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.