• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 90

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 257 Next
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
March 04 2012 05:28 GMT
#1781
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOONJIGN KILLING ESPORTS/BW JAEHOON WHYYY
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
X10A
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada9837 Posts
March 04 2012 05:33 GMT
#1782
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU STARS, FU CKYOU FLYING FUC KFU CKFU CKFU CK AKLFSJODF:LSEIJL :LKK:LD I FUCKING HOPE YOU LOSE AND ALL FUCKING SLUMP FUC KFU CK FUJFL:ASJLKDAL:SKD.
CJ/T8 Fighting//#1 STX and Bisu anti <3//YES X10A is based off the Freedom Gundam
TheZanthex
Profile Joined January 2012
United States144 Posts
March 04 2012 05:51 GMT
#1783
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate how impossibly difficult it is to play Zerg in order to just keep UP with the other two races. For fuck's sake, i've been on a 12 game loss streak against nothing but lesser skilled P's and T's, all of which have had half my APM or lower (mine is around 200 for a top 8 platinum) much less macro capability, zero economy late game, and an absurd ability to make utterly fucking retarded desicions yet, despite constant harass and pressure from myself, they always somehow are able to fucking come back and win, no matter how many bases i have, no matter how big of an advantage i have, no matter how "great" i feel, that advantage is always snatched up and negated because of completely fucking retarded play from incompetant players. The fact that the Zerg learning curve is astronomically higher than either the protoss or terran one shows how absolutely fucking ridiculous it is to play. GG all zerg players. We are fucked. In order to win or even COMPETE in a game we have to play with 0 errors in our macro, constant scouting, constant pressure, and the ability to deal with overwhelming mental frustration and anger. It's not that the other races are "easy", just zerg is incredibly fucking difficult in order to compete at all with other races. Actually, i am saying that they are easy. Incredibly, impossibly, absurdly easy. I salute all of you who can continue to play this ridiculously broken and difficult race, because i'm close to giving up.

Require ments to play each race at high / pro levels. :
Zerg : The ability to deal with overwhelming depression.
Protoss: The ability to click.
Terran: Requirements?
-Eg.Idra
IdrA fan for life, man. <3
nonsequitur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
384 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-05 01:52:57
March 05 2012 01:45 GMT
#1784
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm getting really frustrated with how much Zerg has to do to deal with all the different all-ins from Protoss.

Zerg has to constantly scout the Protoss, keeping tabs on his gas timings, probe count, gas spent on units etc. All this while injecting/spreading creep. All Protoss have to do is concentrate on executing a build order. The protoss doesn't even care what the zerg is doing. A 7-Gate +2 Blink Stalker is ridiculously easy to do and requires so much more effort from the zerg to stop.

Protoss can literally get to Masters just by learning 1 all-in per matchup and repeating it every game.

And when you do get to late game, you have to deal with the bullshit that is the Archon Toilet. You can be ahead the entire game and lose to a single vortex. Words cannot express the amount of rage that results. I know I'm suppose to spread my broodlords out, but they move so slowly and clump up extremely easily so I have to constantly reposition small clumps of broodlords as they move across the map. While the Protoss simply 1As his deathball and cast vortex.

I imagine Terrans feel the same way about the protoss 1a deathball.
rkshox
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan536 Posts
March 05 2012 03:17 GMT
#1785
+ Show Spoiler +
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck MMM
@ranleee /// "first we expand, then we defense it'
ravenKRaz
Profile Joined March 2011
United States580 Posts
March 05 2012 03:18 GMT
#1786
+ Show Spoiler +
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE SPRING BREAK ALREADY -_-
DarkneSS.1360
redpanda8
Profile Joined April 2011
31 Posts
March 05 2012 04:01 GMT
#1787
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK PROTOSS LATE GAME PLATINUM TVP IS A FUCKING JOKE I DON THAVE HTE MICRO TO BE CONTROLLING MEDIVACS MMM GHOST CONCAVE VIKING TARGET FIRING SINGLE COLOSSUS THEY JUST HIT EHT FUCKING TTTTTTT BUTTON AND A MOVE ZEALOTS WITH COLOSSUS SUPPORT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THEY DONT EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER TO USE SENTRY ENEGRY JUST TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND WIN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YouGotNothin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States907 Posts
March 05 2012 21:16 GMT
#1788
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKKKK WHY CANT I FOCUS ON MY WORK, I HAVE ABOUT 10 DEADLINES COMING UP IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS AND I CANNOT WORK ON ANY OF THEM! MY BRAIN JUST DOESNT WANT TO DO ANYTHING BUT PLAY VIDEOGAMES AND WATCH TV. WHY YOU SO STUPID BRAIN. OMG PEOPLE ARE GOING TO START HATING ME IF I DONT GET THIS SHIT DONE GAHHHHH FML FML FML FML FML FML QQ QQ QQ *SAD FACE* *ANGRY FACE*. I SKIPPED BOTH MY CLASSES THIS MORNING TO GET STUFF DONE AND HAVE YET TO DO ANYTHING FUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOW IM ON TL FML FML FML.
I got nothin'...
Ruffian
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States369 Posts
March 06 2012 00:29 GMT
#1789
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING MIDTERMS. UGH. I HAVE SO MUCH SHIT TO DOOOOOOO. /SOBS. TWO MIDTERMS ON MY BIRTHDAY. WHY. BUT SO EXCITED FOR DORITO TACOS AT TACO BELL ON THURSDAY
There's a class for this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
pedalpusher
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom56 Posts
March 10 2012 13:57 GMT
#1790
+ Show Spoiler +


I'm so fucking pissed off with my fucking scumbag housemate who thinks it's okay to smoke fucking obsence amount of weed in his bedroom. I told him two days ago to stop doing it. It travels up the staircase from his room into mine and gives me insomnia. Last night, I caught him smoking at midnight at told him to stop. Despite him telling me he would stop, by 3am, the entire fucking house completely stunk of weed. I am an assignment due in 9am on monday morning and now I can't focus, because I so tired.

He was trying to avoid me this morning, he knows I pissed off with him. What he doesn't realise if that every muscle in my body is tense and if he gives me even the slightest reason to when I get home today I am GOING TO SMASH HIS FUCKING LAZY POTHEAD FACE IN WITH MY FISTS.

So mad right now. There's nothing that annoys me more than people like him who have everything in life handed to them on a plate, yet just throw it all away because HE SUCH A LAZY FUCKING SHIT.

We make a living with the things we are given, we make a life by what we give ~ Winston Churchill
NIIINO
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Slovakia1320 Posts
March 10 2012 14:01 GMT
#1791
+ Show Spoiler +
grdsadsdfafdsgsgfjzuzgrsgfsadfwergvbdfsafgsdy
LucidityDark
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom139 Posts
March 10 2012 14:12 GMT
#1792
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm getting annoyed reading all this zerg QQ in this thread about protoss. Maybe I shouldn't as it is merely a vent thread but I feel a spine chilling, blood driving rage come over me when a zerg complains about protoss being able to all in, warp in, use air units, use ground units, have effective tier 3, use drops or whatever else they feel to be overpowered. I also see some zerg complain about protoss making only stalkers and winning when a lot of zerg on ladder make nothing but roaches for 20 minutes before realising it might be useful to use infestors or broodlords. Then they go on to say how it is impossible to ever beat terran ever despite the relatively good win rates for each side. I may have just been unlucky with the posts I've read as prehaps terrans and protoss also complain at a similiar degree but for now it seems to be mainly zerg whiners who have no idea of what skill actually is.
5L33MAN
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia42 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 14:19:47
March 10 2012 14:19 GMT
#1793
+ Show Spoiler +
sigh... Why is my penis so big?


Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 14:38:29
March 13 2012 14:10 GMT
#1794
+ Show Spoiler +
I just played the absolute most retarded game of SC2 ever. Those words wouldn't bear much weight if I hadn't logged well over 5K games going all the way back to Phase 1 of the beta. But I have played an embarrassing number of games, and for me to know beyond all shadow of a doubt, that it was indeed the most retarded game ever says a lot about it.

The particularly interesting thing about this game is that after it was over, I thought to myself "Wow, I don't even want to play another game of SC2 now." No I didn't lose the game, I won it quite easily, but not without expending more time and effort against the fucking idiot than I wanted to.

So let me just describe this game.

TvT on Shattered Temple (thank goodness they removed the islands on this map....). I open standard Tzain no gas FE. I push into his natural ~10:50 and to my amazement he has not expanded yet (I'm extremely greedy with my mules and don't usually scan. Its a fault I know). I start thinking hidden expo, break down the back door rocks to what would be his pocket 3rd and find no expo. So, I send a single marine to every expo on the map, except my pocket 3rd, and again I still find no hidden expansions. At this point I am completely and totally confused and decide this guy is going for some kind of funky 1 base BC or something silly.

I decide to sit tight on my 2 bases longer than normal and continue macro'ing. I figure he can't expand without me knowing about since I have a marine at every expo on the map. I'll just wait and play ultra defensive mode until he tries to expand and then then push. Time goes by and he still hasn't expanded so I drop a scan to see 2 cc's being built. "No way in hell you're getting those up buddy." I have stayed on pure bio up to this point so when he rolls out a bunch of tanks and sieges up I decide suiciding into his choke is a bad idea. "He can have that base, but no more. I'll take every expo on the map and wait until he tries to take a 3rd and then push. And that is exactly what I did.

I took my gold base, skipped my pocket expo, took the next base over and the 3 o'clock. I macro'd happily keeping a watchful eye on the minimap, still playing ultra defensive mode. When I finally went to take my pocket expo, I found his hidden expansion, almost completely mined out. Words can't describe how pissed I was about that. Who does that!!? Seriously, who the fuck does that!!!?!? If I had expo'd there instead of taking the gold he would have gotten absolutely no value out of that. But I didn't and he did.

Long story short, I was never in danger of losing the game, but the amount of time and effort it took to break through the walls of turrets, tanks, in base PF's etc was incredibly annoying. It was almost like the entire game was just about him trolling me. I guess it worked, because as he called me a map hacker and left the game I literally wanted to start flipping shit for the waste of time that game was.

If you are out there Sutton and reading this, go fuck yourself.
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Ruffian
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States369 Posts
March 15 2012 03:44 GMT
#1795
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK THIS FUCKING FANTASTIC BABY BULLSHITTERY DANCE. I CANNOT GET DOWN THE CHORUS SHUFFLE-Y PART. SOB. I WANT TO WIN THE GODDAMN CONTEST SO I CAN MEET BIG BANG OMG.
There's a class for this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
kbobarooby
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1 Post
March 16 2012 00:15 GMT
#1796
Just got drone rushed and lost, I'm so fucking mad.
5L33MAN
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia42 Posts
March 16 2012 02:19 GMT
#1797
+ Show Spoiler +
I just farted...
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2012 01:11 GMT
#1798
+ Show Spoiler +
WHY THE FUCK CAN RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TWEET AND POST FACEBOOK SHIT ABOUT THEIR RELIGIONS BUT WHEN I SAY SOMETHING SLIGHTLY ATHEISTIC FUCKING HELL BREAKS LOOSE.

seems like freedom of speech is only for some fucking people huh? This shit makes me fucking rage so hard.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Sverigevader
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden388 Posts
March 18 2012 01:33 GMT
#1799
+ Show Spoiler +
Just writing things that piss you off in this box without posting it actually has a calming effect. I like it...
"I can answer this, you're just a god damn sexy mofo." http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147829&currentpage=7#139
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
March 25 2012 19:02 GMT
#1800
+ Show Spoiler +

Dear Lawnmower,

Go fuck yourself. I make sure you have enough Oil, enough Gas. You have gone over bricks, branches, and who the fuck knows what else but ONE MOTHERFUCKING PLASTIC BAG you decide "lol fuck it". I cleared the blades and anything else that looked troublesome. Yet you still won't start. Asshole.

Fuck you,

Chris.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 57
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox588
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick83
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo730
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 38m
Online Event
7h 38m
FEL
12h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.