• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:04
CEST 17:04
KST 00:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7602 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 93

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 257 Next
ravenKRaz
Profile Joined March 2011
United States580 Posts
April 14 2012 02:15 GMT
#1841
+ Show Spoiler +
i'm fucking like 13-30 this season i honestly wish i could just win a fucking game
DarkneSS.1360
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
April 14 2012 04:27 GMT
#1842
+ Show Spoiler +
Just placed almost dead least in a programming competition. We programmed everything right and spent an hr and a half trying to figure out what the fuck we were doing wrong. The IDE had automatically thrown in into the fucking package and that was why the judges kept failing us. God damn it I feel so stupid
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
April 15 2012 15:15 GMT
#1843
+ Show Spoiler +
Just lost my 4th semi-final in a fifa tournament. Feel so much rage and anger, just want to burn houses down. I have to do revision for my law exams so I have put my computer away in my dad's room, but I feel tingling rage all over my body, just want to stab the people who have beaten me although I know they played well and beat me fair and square. Fuck my stupid obsession, I should prioritize the important things, not be so bent on beating some douchey fifa tournament.
Vessel
Profile Joined June 2010
United States214 Posts
April 15 2012 16:30 GMT
#1844
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING ELEARNING!!! I have a fucking test due at 10 tonight and I havent even started studying yet and all my fucking shit is online and its fucking down for updates, now an hour and a fucking half past scheduled. I dont give a shit if its my fault for procrastinating, just let me do my fucking school work when i wanna fucking do it, thats why I took online classes! FUCK GRAD SCHOOL!!
Te4R_HyP3
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada15 Posts
April 15 2012 16:56 GMT
#1845
On April 02 2012 22:00 IronSaint wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes I just can't understand people. I was seeing this girl(well I guess you could say we were just hanging out) and she goes and ruins it all in the space of a few days. To be honest we had dated before in high school, and I just muck that up pretty bad. Yet, I can't understand how you can be flirting/dating someone and then turn around and date someone else and not tell me what's happened until I messaged her on Facebook since she wasn't answering her phone. The complete disregard to my emotions, is to much for someone with as much pride as myself. People wonder why I'm so shut off without emotions, and all I have to do is point out instances like this where all the rules of engagement are thrown out the window. She has yet to speak to me in person, and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold in the amount of rage I feel boiling inside me. All she does now is just meekly responds to my last few messages, saying she doesn't have time to talk because she's so busy with college and work, yet all I see are post with her new guy and them hanging out everywhere.

I get so sick and tired of people that disregard respect. I've begun to feel like the people that do this to me, are blatantly trying to extinguish my pride and happiness. Though if I were to get a message now about hanging out I have no doubt I would through my own pride away just to act civil towards her. I can't even hold my head high around her and yet my I don't mind even though my mind rebels against the idea of being brought low by someone I now consider inferior...


Don't know if you'll read this, but do yourself a favor: take the remaining pride and happiness you have to focus on yourself.
Can't beat yourself up for discovering someone was not who you thought they were, happens all the fucking time.
I'll come to where you live to beat you up if you spend the remaining pride and happiness you have telling yourself
"she's the one". Now please go have a wonderful day : D There's noobs and girls to be owned.
YouGotNothin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States907 Posts
April 16 2012 04:13 GMT
#1846
+ Show Spoiler +
FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I AM SO FUCKKKKKKKKKEDDDDDDDD FUCKFKUCKUKUFKUCKUFKUFKAUFKALUDLAIJDKLAUDALKUDLAKJDALK DJLKA DLKAJD LKAJDKLAJD LKAJD LAKJDLKAJDLKAJD FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMYYYYYYY LLLLLIIIIIIIFEEEEEEE AIUDHAIUDHIAUHDAIUHDLAUHDJLAKHDAJLKNDAJSLKDNAKLJHSD
I got nothin'...
BreakfastBurrito
Profile Joined November 2011
United States893 Posts
April 19 2012 10:17 GMT
#1847
On April 16 2012 13:13 YouGotNothin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I AM SO FUCKKKKKKKKKEDDDDDDDD FUCKFKUCKUKUFKUCKUFKUFKAUFKALUDLAIJDKLAUDALKUDLAKJDALK DJLKA DLKAJD LKAJDKLAJD LKAJD LAKJDLKAJDLKAJD FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMYYYYYYY LLLLLIIIIIIIFEEEEEEE AIUDHAIUDHIAUHDAIUHDLAUHDJLAKHDAJLKNDAJSLKDNAKLJHSD


whats wrong dude?


+ Show Spoiler +
2 hour shifts are dumb when your commute is suboptimal


sorry mine is boring, this thread has some real gems though.
twitch.tv/jaytherey | Yapper891 if you are reading this, PM me. its Twisty.
SEA KarMa
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia452 Posts
April 19 2012 10:29 GMT
#1848
+ Show Spoiler +
I FUCKING HATE PROTOSS. cant win, just cant win anytime, early game, mid game, end game, its all crap. End game is just so stupid, pointless to play so i rather try end it early game or mid game. Forcefields are the biggest piece of shit possible, just so fucking imbalanced early game. dont even want to get started on endgame... oh whats that, collosi raping the shit out of your bioball, marines getting melted (literally) in 1 or 2 hits (max) and even if the vikings do kill the collosi, the collosi getting two hits off already pays themselves off. then you have the fucking high templar. even if you manage to get an EMP off before the high templar gets its feedback hammer of death from the heavens above and obliberating your ghosts, it goes and storms the fuck out of your bioball, added to that is vikings, and the zealots. The zealots are fucking immortal, especially since the upgrades for toss are gotten easier and now cheaper as well and faster (good work blizzard). Added with that is guardian shield, which makes marauders and marines just try to kill the zealot with fucking fairy floss. say you manage to EMP everything PERFECTLY. whats that? the templar and gay dts merge and make archons, which, you guessed it, are ALSO counters to the MMM (splash, extra dmge against bio). I could rant on for another hour, but il stop here. /endrant
"terrible, terrible damage". terrible, terrible design.
IronSaint
Profile Joined May 2011
United States13 Posts
April 19 2012 14:15 GMT
#1849
On April 16 2012 01:56 Te4R_HyP3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2012 22:00 IronSaint wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes I just can't understand people. I was seeing this girl(well I guess you could say we were just hanging out) and she goes and ruins it all in the space of a few days. To be honest we had dated before in high school, and I just muck that up pretty bad. Yet, I can't understand how you can be flirting/dating someone and then turn around and date someone else and not tell me what's happened until I messaged her on Facebook since she wasn't answering her phone. The complete disregard to my emotions, is to much for someone with as much pride as myself. People wonder why I'm so shut off without emotions, and all I have to do is point out instances like this where all the rules of engagement are thrown out the window. She has yet to speak to me in person, and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold in the amount of rage I feel boiling inside me. All she does now is just meekly responds to my last few messages, saying she doesn't have time to talk because she's so busy with college and work, yet all I see are post with her new guy and them hanging out everywhere.

I get so sick and tired of people that disregard respect. I've begun to feel like the people that do this to me, are blatantly trying to extinguish my pride and happiness. Though if I were to get a message now about hanging out I have no doubt I would through my own pride away just to act civil towards her. I can't even hold my head high around her and yet my I don't mind even though my mind rebels against the idea of being brought low by someone I now consider inferior...


Don't know if you'll read this, but do yourself a favor: take the remaining pride and happiness you have to focus on yourself.
Can't beat yourself up for discovering someone was not who you thought they were, happens all the fucking time.
I'll come to where you live to beat you up if you spend the remaining pride and happiness you have telling yourself
"she's the one". Now please go have a wonderful day : D There's noobs and girls to be owned.



The main problem is that she is someone I've known for a long time now, a little over 3 years. We even dated before this, it's just that even though I knew she was capable of pulling something like this I didn't think it would happen. I suppose it isn't all her fault so much as my own for falling into this yet being warned by multiple people that this was never a good idea and it still angers me deeply. At this moment I have would still like to talk to her because I, at least, deserve the right to express my rage. That is the root of the problem, I have the problem where I don't express anger at the first happening I just let it build up till there's no point holding it in and I'm trying to get better at that. The only thing I want is for me and her to sit down face to face so that I can express my feelings even though all the emotion I have at the subject is that of rage and hurt dignity.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
SwitchAUS
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia106 Posts
April 19 2012 23:28 GMT
#1850
+ Show Spoiler +
For fucks sake, why can't I find a protoss that actually wants to play a fun macro game anymore. Every game it goes FFE into QUICKLY HE WENT 3HATCH!!!11! 7GATE THE SHIT OUT OF THAT. Wether I win or lose, the games are boring as hell, and It's like 'hey, congratulations, you can do a build order that somebody else came up with, somewhat efficiently. Here's your shiny master's badge. Every time that overlord goes in to the protoss base, it sees 6 or 7 gates, without fail. I'm going to start roach ling all inning just because I can't be bothered with the trash that plays on the NA server anymore
I'm awesome, and I f--k dolphins.
Deezl
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States355 Posts
April 20 2012 00:01 GMT
#1851
On April 19 2012 19:29 SEA KarMa wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I FUCKING HATE PROTOSS. cant win, just cant win anytime, early game, mid game, end game, its all crap. End game is just so stupid, pointless to play so i rather try end it early game or mid game. Forcefields are the biggest piece of shit possible, just so fucking imbalanced early game. dont even want to get started on endgame... oh whats that, collosi raping the shit out of your bioball, marines getting melted (literally) in 1 or 2 hits (max) and even if the vikings do kill the collosi, the collosi getting two hits off already pays themselves off. then you have the fucking high templar. even if you manage to get an EMP off before the high templar gets its feedback hammer of death from the heavens above and obliberating your ghosts, it goes and storms the fuck out of your bioball, added to that is vikings, and the zealots. The zealots are fucking immortal, especially since the upgrades for toss are gotten easier and now cheaper as well and faster (good work blizzard). Added with that is guardian shield, which makes marauders and marines just try to kill the zealot with fucking fairy floss. say you manage to EMP everything PERFECTLY. whats that? the templar and gay dts merge and make archons, which, you guessed it, are ALSO counters to the MMM (splash, extra dmge against bio). I could rant on for another hour, but il stop here. /endrant


Look up a 2base stim timing with medivacs and make sure your econ is good and you are scooting and shooting backward against Zealots. Should up you to 50-50 vs. P
Three hundred lives of men I have walked this world, and now I have no time.
dragoon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States695 Posts
April 21 2012 22:54 GMT
#1852
+ Show Spoiler +
fuck everyone and everything. you're all just a bunch of stupid scumbags that are completely and inherently evil. this entire world and society is all basically a waste because of all the lies and evil and idiocy that surrounds it and sits inside it. everyone is terribly corrupt and the entire earth is damned
i love you
Young Terran
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom265 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 22:57:20
April 21 2012 22:55 GMT
#1853
+ Show Spoiler +
PROTOSS IS SO FCKIN IMBA A MOVING SCRUBS GET SOME SKILL NOOMBS BUILD COLOSUS AND A MOVE AND STORM EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wcLLg
Profile Joined December 2011
United States281 Posts
April 21 2012 23:26 GMT
#1854
+ Show Spoiler +
Online piracy is the most bull shit ever. If you steal a car from your neighbor, he will not have a car anymore. If you download a song from the internet, the original song remains untouched. You are effectively recieving an exact copy. But, this is nevertheless copyright infringement. My rant is about the word "piracy." What kind of bull shit is that. End rant
11110000011111000
Docta Spaceman
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States74 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 05:43:10
April 24 2012 05:39 GMT
#1855
+ Show Spoiler +
fuck me double post
Docta Spaceman
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States74 Posts
April 24 2012 05:42 GMT
#1856
+ Show Spoiler +
God fucking damn it. I lose to every fucking cheese on the planet. I swear, I'm trying to get into master's from diamond. Every time I go on a winning streak, play a couple master's on the ladder, do alright, and then I get cheesed like 5 games in a row and I fall back down to playing low diamonds. Jesus fucking christ, man. Even if I fucking scout this shit, I mess it up because I'm a fucking moron. Scout a 3rax? Don't expand, get 3 gateways, still lose. Scout a 2gate IN HIS OWN FUCKING BASE? lose because I'm the fucking worst. Get my gas stolen at 13 supply? I 4 gate, get in his base, kill like 10 probes, STILL FUCKING LOSE BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT. God. damnit. fuck me in the asshole. I can't stand this shit, I feel like I can't do anything in the early game right. fuck everything.
IronSaint
Profile Joined May 2011
United States13 Posts
April 24 2012 19:43 GMT
#1857
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck these classes! I download programs to do homework in, and they decide not to work... Once I get to class and at school in general this shit decides to work as well............. This fucking school its like they do this shit on purpose
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
deus.machinarum
Profile Joined September 2011
Austria658 Posts
April 24 2012 19:58 GMT
#1858
+ Show Spoiler +
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH, fuck girls, fuck cheating girls, fuck me for caring about someone, actually relocating to her frickin town just so I could be with her and guess what happens? She fucking dumps me after a little over a year for some other douchebag, spent years and years being sad over this till I finally figured out I just had to go and talk to her so I could *FINALLY* let go of her(mind you I had other gfs in between but I never was that emotionally invested), so yeah FUCK me for not manning up earlier, showing her just how pissed off I was and then moving and not FUCKING let it ruin the rest of my life(uni, friends, other girls, etc.) *ROOOOOOOOAR* I think I'm gonna go break a table now
Nothing worth having comes easy.
lolspoon
Profile Joined March 2012
450 Posts
April 24 2012 20:06 GMT
#1859
+ Show Spoiler +
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK STUPID PEOPLE
NERD THATS TEH WAY WE LIEV
jaerak
Profile Joined January 2010
United States124 Posts
April 25 2012 00:42 GMT
#1860
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU pieces of shit that stay in the fucking game after you've lost. if its fucking ladder and you lose, then stop being a fucking shithead and floating off your fucking buildings. You think it's fucking cute? FUCK NO. People like you are the fucking reason why there's a bronze league and why people think gamers have no friends. Fucking uninstall and pick up a handbook on how to be a considerate human being and robbing people of the fun and joy of winning a well-deserved win. Great big thank you to all those who type out "gg" and leave a game when you know it's done, and a great big FUCK YOU if you're the one who wastes your time and that of other gamers.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
ComeBackTV 1088
IntoTheiNu 1045
SteadfastSC790
TaKeTV 546
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 790
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 156
ProTech137
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49866
Bisu 2001
Horang2 1239
EffOrt 1009
Hyuk 600
Soma 589
BeSt 533
Mini 486
Light 431
Shuttle 427
[ Show more ]
Larva 336
ZerO 202
Rush 190
Leta 84
Mong 77
firebathero 73
Sea.KH 64
Snow 63
910 60
Pusan 46
Sexy 43
ToSsGirL 34
Yoon 27
Aegong 27
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Trap 22
Terrorterran 21
Shine 17
Rock 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8052
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1530
Khaldor1129
Lowko456
Other Games
singsing1976
hiko1257
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo464
Hui .196
Livibee194
ArmadaUGS141
XaKoH 131
Liquid`VortiX129
KnowMe112
Mew2King80
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 25
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 56m
Online Event
19h 56m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.