• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:49
CEST 12:49
KST 19:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12160 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 71

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 257 Next
Gogleion
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States534 Posts
November 14 2011 05:17 GMT
#1401
On November 14 2011 14:13 esla_sol wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
i hate that i keep cumming blood. im afraid to go to the doctor because id have to explain all the things i put up there (part of my work, most people dont understand).

+ Show Spoiler +
Just go to the doctor, it's his job to fix you and he's seen a lot worse
EffOrt. That is all.
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
November 14 2011 05:18 GMT
#1402
On November 14 2011 14:13 esla_sol wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
i hate that i keep cumming blood. im afraid to go to the doctor because id have to explain all the things i put up there (part of my work, most people dont understand).


+ Show Spoiler +
Please go to a doctor. I don't care if he understands but you will regret it if something happens. And that sounds painful
They're fools. You should eat them.
Fuhrmaaj
Profile Joined January 2011
167 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 05:18:44
November 14 2011 05:18 GMT
#1403
+ Show Spoiler +
It really grinds my gears when people whine that their race is imbalanced. If it bugs you so much then play a different race. I play random and I struggle with every race in different situations. If I have problems with a strategy or a unit, then I try it the next game. Often people complain about these things because they don't understand the weaknesses.

Well I play random and sure each race has different nuances that make it difficult to play but on the whole but I persevere. If you think your race is so hard, pick another race. Most people aren't making money off this game so it doesn't cost anything to learn a different race. Players of every race complain about their race, but they never think that the problem might be the player instead of the race. Seriously, grow up, man up and shut up. Your race is only as bad as you are.


edit: wasn't spoilered
Random player
Mjolnir
Profile Joined January 2009
912 Posts
November 14 2011 05:20 GMT
#1404
On November 14 2011 14:13 esla_sol wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
i hate that i keep cumming blood. im afraid to go to the doctor because id have to explain all the things i put up there (part of my work, most people dont understand).


+ Show Spoiler +
What the hell job do you have that requires you to put shit in your dick?


Victor
Profile Joined November 2005
New Zealand1016 Posts
November 14 2011 07:46 GMT
#1405
+ Show Spoiler +
ARLGJGH@(*&%Y@HHJLKN@V#RG(@#Y@#YQPALSK D|B&YR

JUST LOST TO 6POOL

FSDSDF:WKEQOIEU@(*CEQWCE*!)@

ryanAnger
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States838 Posts
November 14 2011 07:52 GMT
#1406
On November 10 2011 07:37 Gleve wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Like WTF man. She give me a mix tape. opens the door to a relationship with her then never answers the phone anymore? like really? She just shut the door in my face. She knew I liked her and she goes with another d bag of a guy. Fuck man... Do all nice guys end last? it really fucking feels like it. Fucking blows becuase I still feel for her but the affection isn't returned. Fuck it.... Thats all that has to be done. I guesss the situation is out of my hands. WTF was tha twitter post about anyways? man it just blows... I have to see her tomorrow any ways for lab. Going to be so fucking awkward... Question is to tell her how I feel or just go with it like I have been which never has gotten me any wheres. I need to learn to be a fucking dick to girls man. It seems to work for everyone else. sigh... Same shit just a different pile I guess.


+ Show Spoiler +
Don't just go with it. Tell her how you feel, but don't be a pussy about it. Tell her that she's a whore for stringing you along and that she can burn in hell. And tell her that the mix tape she made you sucks dick.

After you do this, one of two things will happen:

-- She will fall in love with you because you showed her that you have balls.

or

-- She'll still go out with that douchebag, but you'll feel a hell of a lot better for telling you how you feel. You might not get it back, but expressing your frustration will feel good, and you'll move on.
On my way...
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
November 14 2011 10:38 GMT
#1407
+ Show Spoiler +

Day 3: Cheese unending

This morning I faced one 6 pool, one 2gate voidray all in, one 2stargate all in, one 10 hellion runby all in, a 10 pool baneling all in and a single terran that dared to macro.

I won that macro game without a contest, all the others won and are in masters.
Looks like the cheese will never ever stop. But I will keep on going until every single one of them has no more ladder points to spare. All of them will pay, ALL OF THEM
DucksCanKill
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands30 Posts
November 14 2011 16:26 GMT
#1408
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU WOMEN I HATE YOU ALL WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN MANIPULATIVE
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
November 16 2011 14:54 GMT
#1409
+ Show Spoiler +

Thank you SC2 Ladder, you have finally ruined the game for me. That last little cannon rush was the nail in the coffin.

I have been through 5 days of cheese. When I finally nailed down and was perfecting some pretty good builds for every match ups, you have managed to put me through an endless shitstorm of all ins and cheeses.

You Masters and Diamond players who play solely to get up higher in the ladder by learning an all in and a little macro for getting out of it, fuck you. It is you that make me unable to practice injections because the game doesn't last longer than 12 minutes

It is you that made my sole source of enjoyment in a painful and busy period, Starcraft 2, into the living hell hole that it is for me psychologically. I can't bring myself to go down to your level, because unlike you I seek varied and complicated enjoyment in this game. I will not cheese and do one quick all in for every match up just to get up into masters where the supposed good games are going to be. I won't sit here wasting my time just to 'level up' and face real opponents where fun starts. To be frank, that's the reason I stopped playing MMORPG's and started playing RTS.

I want to hail out to anyone who wants to play interresting macro games or hell, just play and discuss the games afterwards. I'm desperate right now. I love the game and the fact that perfection is nigh unobtainable. But I can't stand up and face another wave of cheeses whether I win all of them or not.

If noone can provide me with interresting games anymore, I won't bother with SC2 again. If I wanted to mindlessly grind through games just to get a shiney new icon I would play WoW.

Fuck you ladder scum.
Veevro
Profile Joined June 2011
Bahrain17 Posts
November 16 2011 15:58 GMT
#1410
+ Show Spoiler +
DAD?! DAD WHY DID YOU GO?!MY LIFE SUCKS WITHOUT YOU. FOR FUCK SAKE IT WAS TOO SOON, TOO SOON. Rest in piece Dad, Rest In Piece...
http://www.youtube.com/user/eldiaboro/videos My Youtube Channel
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
November 16 2011 16:58 GMT
#1411
+ Show Spoiler +
skyrim stole my life i want it back
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
November 17 2011 02:23 GMT
#1412
+ Show Spoiler +
HOLY FUCK woman, I have to agree with your nutrition buddy, how the hell did you get into this school. You are so fucking stupid lol.
Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
November 17 2011 06:30 GMT
#1413
On November 16 2011 23:54 Chaosvuistje wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Thank you SC2 Ladder, you have finally ruined the game for me. That last little cannon rush was the nail in the coffin.

I have been through 5 days of cheese. When I finally nailed down and was perfecting some pretty good builds for every match ups, you have managed to put me through an endless shitstorm of all ins and cheeses.

You Masters and Diamond players who play solely to get up higher in the ladder by learning an all in and a little macro for getting out of it, fuck you. It is you that make me unable to practice injections because the game doesn't last longer than 12 minutes

It is you that made my sole source of enjoyment in a painful and busy period, Starcraft 2, into the living hell hole that it is for me psychologically. I can't bring myself to go down to your level, because unlike you I seek varied and complicated enjoyment in this game. I will not cheese and do one quick all in for every match up just to get up into masters where the supposed good games are going to be. I won't sit here wasting my time just to 'level up' and face real opponents where fun starts. To be frank, that's the reason I stopped playing MMORPG's and started playing RTS.

I want to hail out to anyone who wants to play interresting macro games or hell, just play and discuss the games afterwards. I'm desperate right now. I love the game and the fact that perfection is nigh unobtainable. But I can't stand up and face another wave of cheeses whether I win all of them or not.

If noone can provide me with interresting games anymore, I won't bother with SC2 again. If I wanted to mindlessly grind through games just to get a shiney new icon I would play WoW.

Fuck you ladder scum.


Quoted. For. Truth.
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
Remb
Profile Joined August 2011
United States190 Posts
November 17 2011 08:04 GMT
#1414
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate everyone.

All of the people in my life associate with me because they think I'm smart or I'm successful. They exploit me for answers to homework, for the technical parts of the projects, for the answers on the exams. All my life has been like this since, 1st grade. I'm not fucking smart, I believe in hard work God Damn it.

I'm fucking sick of it so I changed my major and have decided to leave the country and teach English to youths when I graduate. Most of my 'friends' have stopped answering my calls when I told them I'm not taking their classes anymore.

If I could destroy every human being on this planet except myself I would do it in a heartbeat. I will spend the rest of my life in solitude. Not because I would have to, but because I want to.
A virtuous act is performed habitually, and not once from incentive alone.
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-19 15:43:36
November 19 2011 00:08 GMT
#1415
+ Show Spoiler +
Settling in for a weekend of MLG. Roommate gone, little hw to do, I'm going to enjoy this. Just getting ready to starty the 3rd game of Idra vs Nestea. I lean back a little in my chair.....too far. Over I go. The cool part is that I get tangled in my laptop cords as I do this. As much as I think the new rainbow screen on my laptop is pretty, it isn't very good for watching MLG
Edit: To top it all off, the hard drive is about to off itself
Mjolnir
Profile Joined January 2009
912 Posts
November 19 2011 19:12 GMT
#1416

MVP vs. Losira at MLG Providence: Game 1

+ Show Spoiler +
Someone explain to me how it's considered balanced for one race to be able to lose 50 workers and still win thanks to inexpensive tier 1 unts and MULEs. What a fucking joke - and I play Terran. That game was a joke. Infestor, Ling, Baneling, Muta, Ultras vs. Marines and Marauders with Medivacs.

That's absurd. Terran is boring as fuck.


Roeder
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark735 Posts
November 20 2011 18:16 GMT
#1417
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking shit terran - has been OP since the dawn of SC2. It's so fucking stupid only been giving a chance to win when a terran severely fucks something up. It's a fucking cookie-cutter race. You're not supposed to fucking beat them by being better a better zerg or protoss player.
Despite being fucking 10x betters than those 13-year scrubs playing that race for their only chance of playing above silver. Fucking retards. Fucking scrubrace.
Starcraft is a mix between chess, poker and a Michael Bay movie.
Attilanator
Profile Joined March 2011
United States154 Posts
November 21 2011 03:53 GMT
#1418
+ Show Spoiler +
Its a girl. Its always a girl. Damn, I just wish she would talk to me again. I miss how we used to talk. We were pretty good friends. I would help her with homework, and we would talk, as equals. She was so sweet, so perfectly kind, interesting, intelligent. And she's beautiful too. But when I told her how I felt I handled the whole situation stupidly. She was so kind.... she said she was always there for a friend....... and she was, in spite of the fact that I was starting to bother her she was still kind to me. And then she told a friend of mine and I regret the way I acted. The specifics aren't necessary; I never did anything terrible to her or acted perverted but I was very awkward and made her very uncomfortable. And now I miss her. Even though I see her in school every damn day and sit with her in class, there is a divide. I can tell she doesn't want to talk to me. I can tell she wishes I was gone. And I know how long its been; over a year since I realized I had feelings for her and about 4 months since we stopped talking. I know I should get over her. I know I'm in highschool and it shouldn't matter. But I've never felt this way before. Other girls, I like them for a while and then they pass, even if I try to cling to my feelings (as I often do). But with Cynthia, it just hasn't gone away. I know that if we could just maybe talk a little bit, I could help her with spanish or something, I know I could be less awkward, I could do better. I don't expect her to fall in love with me, I honestly never did, but I just really would like to be able to talk to her or something. I know she doesn't want to....... but she doesn't know, she doesn't understand, she doesn't know how I feel, what I'd say, who I really am. I feel like we have a lot in common, we could be friends....... I know I must seem like a creeper. But I would never do a thing to hurt her. I would die first. And if she wants me gone.... if I could leave that table in Spanish class I would, if she wanted me to. All I really want is for her to be happy. But how I would love it if I could be part of that happiness..... It doesn't take much to make me happy. A little homework help for her here and there, a short conversation about nothing here and there, a hello in the hallway. I want to approach her...... or restart our friendship somehow........ but I don't know how. I feel so helpless before my own feelings. They're driving me insane and there's nothing I can do.

The crazy thing is, I wouldn't give up my feelings. I've written the best music of my life because of her. She inspires me, she gives my brain a reason to function. Every time she laughs, I have to hide the giant smile I get because of the joy her little happiness brings me. These feelings have shaped me in a way that nothing else has. But oh, what I would give, for just a few texts, or facebook chats, or anything..... I can't stop dreaming about you, Cynthia......

I know I sound like a melodramatic teenager. And I guess I am, in a way. But you can't really pass judgement on me without knowing how I feel, and you can't ever know, so don't be eager to condemn me for a fool, even if I may be.
MC | HuK | TLO |WhiteRa | Tyler | DIMAGA | Naniwa | Boxer | Strelok | HerO Hwaiting!
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
November 22 2011 10:36 GMT
#1419
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate mother fucking drop shotters in mother fucking FPS's. Stand up and fight you pile of garbage trash bag asshole. You scum bag dicksicking noob tubers can also find a deep hole in the depths of hell to spend eternity.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
November 24 2011 08:32 GMT
#1420
+ Show Spoiler +
i finally got my dota2 beta key and i've literally sat up waiting and it's 3 am now and i've been waiting for this fucker to ask me to play
am i supposed to just tell him i would like him to ask me to play or something
ok this is actually retarded because i said i didn't want to play with him before, but w/e he passed me up already earlier
so fuck you, i hinted very vaguely many times that i would like you to ask me to play and either you don't (in which case, fuck you) or you do (in which case, ask me you fucker, fuck you)
:)
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings148
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe221
Counter-Strike
fl0m1317
byalli836
x6flipin218
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2638
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King75
B2W.Neo25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 11m
Replay Cast
12h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.