• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:56
CEST 09:56
KST 16:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9077 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 72

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 257 Next
GrimReefer
Profile Joined March 2011
United States442 Posts
November 24 2011 08:50 GMT
#1421
+ Show Spoiler +
fucking asshole terran teammate in 4v4. protoss teammate proxy 2 gates and does damage to their zerg before his rush gets cleaned up. the other team then cannon rushes, lings, and marauder pushes our now weakened toss. as a team we defend the push. one minute later i have DT's in my mineral line. (its one of the maps where we all share a base) my expansion is just finishing so i just transfer all my drones and ask terran to scan. i have a cannon at my expo and am warping in a cannon in the mineral line in my main. terran says no energy. i wait....other teams toss attacks my expo with blink stalkers, killing half my probes and sniping the nexus. i dance my gateway army around the dt's and wait....YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE TERRAN DROP 2 MULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tell me i should have an obs. so not only did you have the energy when you said you didn't, you didn't even save a scan in case the dt's came to your base. you are fucking bad bad bad bad bad fuck you!

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU you don't have a raven or turrets. FUCK YOU!!! you know 4v4 is a team game right? that's why we all helped our toss friend survive the triple rush. what the fuck is the point??? the yellow toss left, then i leave, now it's 4v2? you gonna win that match? are your 2 fucking mules gonna pull out that win for you? you fucking asshole waste of human anatomy. sign up as an organ donor then jump in front of a bus you fucking ass-sucking terd muncher.
You're rapping about homosexuals and Vicodin, I can't sell this sh*t.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 24 2011 13:48 GMT
#1422
+ Show Spoiler +
I cannot believe what the protoss metagame/balance changes have done to the entertainment value of games.

It seems that P either does some silly rush with force fields (FF ramp, 7 gate, 1 base colossus, 1 base immortal) or gets real immortals (3-3-3 zealots), which makes the late game silly. One just waits until you have a bit of everything, chargelots, blink stalkers, archons, colossus, HT, DT, and then run over the opponent (half of the blame on turtle protoss goes to mapmakers, (Who ever thought PvT would be balanced on Calm before the Storm? The map went 5-0 PvT before Puzzle got dominated by Jjakji!)).

In the end, watching P play any match-up has become worse than watching paint dry. Wow, P miss-clicked a FF, I guess he loses now. Oh, wow, he clicked correctly and made some FF, I guess the Z dies now. Yeay! - seriously! The games aren't about beautiful counters, strategy, positioning, multi-tasking. (With the exception of perhaps Hero v Z, OZ, and some other truly great P) It seems that the recent changes (or perhaps the mechanics of the race itself) make P the least entertaining race.

I hope Blizz finishes HoTS soon, so we can shake up everything and hope for the best.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
November 26 2011 14:31 GMT
#1423
+ Show Spoiler +
The new ponies episode is still 28 minutes away and I'm getting impatient
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 14:36 GMT
#1424
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate MLP and feel out of sync with other posters.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Gh86
Profile Joined June 2011
646 Posts
November 26 2011 14:43 GMT
#1425
+ Show Spoiler +
I feel like crap, lost my job and no clue on if I can manage to get another one. Let this be a lesson, when taking a job, please make sure that it's something you may actually enjoy.
Moosai
Profile Joined September 2009
United States25 Posts
November 26 2011 14:45 GMT
#1426
+ Show Spoiler +
I got an invite to the Dota 2 beta, and gave my two friends that always play LoL the extra keys. All they do is whine and complain about how hard the game is and how it's nothing like the original Dota. They refuse to let me give them advice about what items to buy, insisting that boots is the way to go! Ugh.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 26 2011 14:47 GMT
#1427
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm afraid Probe1 is stalking me, because he often posts right after me.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
VWSChe
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States144 Posts
November 26 2011 15:27 GMT
#1428
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sick of seeing a bunch of spoilers in this thread.
Trust, but verify
Muruburu
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom43 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 20:46:34
November 26 2011 15:35 GMT
#1429
+ Show Spoiler +
I think its fucking pathetic that so many people love the My Little Pony cartoon. It is designed for pre-teen girls yet thousands of fucking guys between 14 - 28 seem to love it. What the fuck is wrong with you people, I hope you are all ridiculed by your peers for being creepy shut-ins for the rest of your pathetic fucking lives.
VWSChe
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States144 Posts
November 26 2011 15:40 GMT
#1430
On November 27 2011 00:35 Muruburu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I think its fucking pathetic that so many people love the My Little Pony cartoon. It is designed for pre-teen girls yet thousands of fucking guys between 14 - 28 seem to love it. What the fuck is wrong with you people, I hope you are all ridiculed for by your peers for being creepy shut-ins for the rest of your pathetic fucking lives.

+ Show Spoiler +
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! But let me get mad at you so this post makes sense in this thread. I FUCKING USED TO WATCH THAT SHIT YOU RETARD AND IT TAUGHT ME HOW TO LAWWWVEEEEE
Trust, but verify
C0ntrast
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany96 Posts
November 26 2011 15:43 GMT
#1431
On November 27 2011 00:35 Muruburu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I think its fucking pathetic that so many people love the My Little Pony cartoon. It is designed for pre-teen girls yet thousands of fucking guys between 14 - 28 seem to love it. What the fuck is wrong with you people, I hope you are all ridiculed for by your peers for being creepy shut-ins for the rest of your pathetic fucking lives.


+ Show Spoiler +
maybe cuz my little pony stories r so awesome? lol im 19 yrs old and male and hell yeah im still enjoying watching it, SO IM GONNA RAGE THE FUCK OUT NOW CUZ THIS POST MUST FIT IN THIS THREAD
우정호 :(
VWSChe
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States144 Posts
November 26 2011 15:45 GMT
#1432
On November 27 2011 00:43 C0ntrast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 00:35 Muruburu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I think its fucking pathetic that so many people love the My Little Pony cartoon. It is designed for pre-teen girls yet thousands of fucking guys between 14 - 28 seem to love it. What the fuck is wrong with you people, I hope you are all ridiculed for by your peers for being creepy shut-ins for the rest of your pathetic fucking lives.


+ Show Spoiler +
maybe cuz my little pony stories r so awesome? lol im 19 yrs old and male and hell yeah im still enjoying watching it, SO IM GONNA RAGE THE FUCK OUT NOW CUZ THIS POST MUST FIT IN THIS THREAD

+ Show Spoiler +
This guy is riding my dick and I don't want him to.
Trust, but verify
GypsyBeast
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada630 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 17:14:19
November 26 2011 16:55 GMT
#1433
derp thought this was the pony thread my bad
Ya? Well ill BM you harder! Another win in 10 seconds flat! -Rainbow Dash playing SC2.
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
November 27 2011 05:44 GMT
#1434
+ Show Spoiler +
Dear Mosinee, Wisconsin,
I fucking despise you. If not for my family, I'd be well rid of you, you festering shithole. I'm sick of coming back from school to be throttled by your coldness and your general apathy. I'm sick of being confined by your bullshit social rules that put some idiot redneck on a pedestal just because of his last name. Most of all, I'm sick of being defined by who I was in high school every time I come back. Damn it, I've grown up like we all have. I'm not the self-conscious little fellow who went through high school surviving not living. I'm not even asking for you to say anything, all I want is for you to not radiate hostility so I can at least come talk to you and get to know you.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
November 27 2011 05:51 GMT
#1435
+ Show Spoiler +
seriously WTF. In one weekend my entire gaming world shits on my face. My team in the BW manager is sucking balls and pisses on themselves whenever I need them to win. My first FPL and my ENTIRE FUCKING ANTI TEAM WINS AND HALF MY MAIN TEAM LOSES, I have the worst time playing halo and rage quit and get banned over and over. @#$^@#$^@#$^@#$^%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$^@$&%$* ^&(*$%^&*$%^&#$%^@$#%^%(!#$%**!@#**%!~@*#%$!@*#$%()!*@#()$*!@)*##%$)!*@#%%*)*!@*#)*%!*@#)%*!@%#%*)!@**%)!@*#*%)!@*#)%!@*(*%)!@#**%%$)!@(#$~@)#($!)@(#$!)@(#$(!@#%!)@*#*%)!@(#)!@(#$(!@#$(%!@#($!@()#()!(#$



Thought that would make me feel better but it doesnt.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
November 29 2011 04:04 GMT
#1436
+ Show Spoiler +
Love how my redneck roommate is friends with a fucking redneck.

Nothing but fucking country in our room when they hang out. And his friend smells like complete shit, leaves his stuff in here and of course his stuff ends up on my side of the room because my roommate is a dickhead and won't let anything stay on his side.

Seriously, why the fuck can't they leave for more than a few hours? All they do is hang out here. Fuck they won't even go to his room. Hardly blame my roommate though, since his friends room is completely a mess. Shit everywhere, no sheets on his bed, dirt clothes. FUCK. So disgusting.

Kid needs to learn to take a shower and fucking stop being such a fucking slob. God fucking dammit.

And yes I'm mad. In fact, I'm pissed.
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
Mjolnir
Profile Joined January 2009
912 Posts
November 30 2011 07:36 GMT
#1437

+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate how blizzard has turned powerful siege tanks into husks for their former selves. It blows my mind that you can take infantry and rip through mass tanks. It's a fucking tragedy.

I'm convinced the SC2 design team are idiots.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 30 2011 07:40 GMT
#1438
On November 30 2011 16:36 Mjolnir wrote:

+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate how blizzard has turned powerful siege tanks into husks for their former selves. It blows my mind that you can take infantry and rip through mass tanks. It's a fucking tragedy.

I'm convinced the SC2 design team are idiots.

I thought that was about effort-iris at first. live and learn lol
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
November 30 2011 23:41 GMT
#1439
+ Show Spoiler +
What the fuck is with all the "Terran has this fundamental flaw" threads coming up? Terran finally for the first time since the beta struggles a bit and it's fundamentally broken? Also, people need to stop putting "fundamental" where it doesn't belong: if a race is different in some way, it isn't a "fundamental flaw." And all the snide little assholes who can't fucking play going "lol I have to split like MKP or storm dodge like Puma while you win with 20 APM" what fucking game are you playing? You fucking suck. And because a mediocre pro goes in there and says "Terran hard Protoss ez" every dumbass feels like they're automatically right.

For the record, I'm not complaining about balance. At the moment I think the game is pretty well balanced.
They're fools. You should eat them.
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
November 30 2011 23:47 GMT
#1440
+ Show Spoiler +


God fucking dammit I can't take this shit anymore. School you've blown my gasket one too many fucking times now. I've had it with all your shit and all of the insane hoops I have to jump through. Blow it off on weekends? Hell no, I don't even have time for that! This is just obscene. I'm so fucking tired of all of the profs in this motherfucking school assuming we are geniuses and don't need any help, and create absolutely insane tests as a result. So infuriating that I'm trading the "best" years of my life away for a chance at a decent job when a I graduate, so I don't end up unemployed and fucked. It's so wonderful to see my GPA absolutely plummet as I compete against kids that are a thousand times smarter than the rest of the school population.

"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 199
Shinee 91
Hyun 85
Killer 48
Snow 48
Hm[arnc] 46
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
sorry 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft502
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick762
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 4m
INu's Battles
4h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 4m
Replay Cast
15h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.