• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:25
CEST 13:25
KST 20:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8208 users

[M] The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) - Page 30

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 102 Next
karpo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1998 Posts
December 19 2011 21:33 GMT
#581
On December 20 2011 04:17 ElanMT wrote:
Officially on itunes movie trailers now,

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/thedarkknightrises/

Looks so awesome, can't wait!


Man that exposion part in the stadium looks really bad considering this movie must have one of the biggest CGI budgets of all time.
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
December 19 2011 21:35 GMT
#582
Just watched the trailer and I'm really excited for the movie. This trailer was the best movie of 2011 =)
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
December 19 2011 21:36 GMT
#583
On December 20 2011 06:33 karpo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 04:17 ElanMT wrote:
Officially on itunes movie trailers now,

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/thedarkknightrises/

Looks so awesome, can't wait!


Man that exposion part in the stadium looks really bad considering this movie must have one of the biggest CGI budgets of all time.

I think Christopher Nolan has stated that he hates using CGI and he tries to use as least as possible in his movies.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
furymonkey
Profile Joined December 2008
New Zealand1587 Posts
December 19 2011 21:46 GMT
#584
On December 20 2011 05:48 sickoota wrote:
Trailers are always full of studio demanded fluff, can't judge a movie off them


Haven't you saw the ironman trailer? That trailer itself is a mini version of the movie already.
Leenock the Punisher
Arkless
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1547 Posts
December 20 2011 01:25 GMT
#585
OMG, cannot fucking wait.!!! New trailer looks sooooooooooo sick
http://www.mixcloud.com/Arkless/ http://www.soundcloud.com/Arkless
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
December 20 2011 01:37 GMT
#586
I got chills watching that. Holy freaking shit this movie is going to be amazing.
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
December 20 2011 01:41 GMT
#587
On December 18 2011 17:18 udgnim wrote:
whoever wrote in collapsing football field should be fired

uh why?..
Rookie6
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Brazil583 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 01:46:51
December 20 2011 01:46 GMT
#588
OMG

The trailer is soooo sick!

And Anne Hathaway looking pretty awesome so far!
RastaMonsta
Profile Joined October 2011
304 Posts
December 20 2011 02:02 GMT
#589
I am going to watch this movie 5 times, once at midnight release, once with my mom, once with my gf, once with my best friend, and again with my gf
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
December 20 2011 02:04 GMT
#590
On December 20 2011 11:02 RastaMonsta wrote:
I am going to watch this movie 5 times, once at midnight release, once with my mom, once with my gf, once with my best friend, and again with my gf

All in IMAX?
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
RastaMonsta
Profile Joined October 2011
304 Posts
December 20 2011 02:06 GMT
#591
On December 20 2011 11:04 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 11:02 RastaMonsta wrote:
I am going to watch this movie 5 times, once at midnight release, once with my mom, once with my gf, once with my best friend, and again with my gf

All in IMAX?

hahaha no, definitely once tho, IMAX tickets r expensive as shit!!
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 02:11:13
December 20 2011 02:10 GMT
#592
I'm going to watch this free in IMAX. One of the many perks for taking a minimum wage job in college. T_T

I'm overqualified for this shit, but free movies are a huge plus and take a large burden off my budget.... lol.


This movie looks fantastic and the recent previews for it show a lot more than they did in the past. There is also a 5 or 10 minute preview of the movie, but I have yet to see it. :3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
December 20 2011 02:10 GMT
#593
On December 20 2011 11:06 RastaMonsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 11:04 Telcontar wrote:
On December 20 2011 11:02 RastaMonsta wrote:
I am going to watch this movie 5 times, once at midnight release, once with my mom, once with my gf, once with my best friend, and again with my gf

All in IMAX?

hahaha no, definitely once tho, IMAX tickets r expensive as shit!!

For reals. I'll also see it once on IMAX and probably another time in a regular theatre.

Off topic, I'm still undecided on if I'll see The Hobbit in 3D. I hate it with a passion.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
zyglrox
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1168 Posts
December 20 2011 02:17 GMT
#594
in all the movies, the theme song always give me chills when they put that part at the end of the trailers. those two notes are powerful as shit.
champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
December 20 2011 02:35 GMT
#595
oh god catwoman is delicious.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
December 20 2011 02:59 GMT
#596
On December 20 2011 11:10 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 11:06 RastaMonsta wrote:
On December 20 2011 11:04 Telcontar wrote:
On December 20 2011 11:02 RastaMonsta wrote:
I am going to watch this movie 5 times, once at midnight release, once with my mom, once with my gf, once with my best friend, and again with my gf

All in IMAX?

hahaha no, definitely once tho, IMAX tickets r expensive as shit!!

For reals. I'll also see it once on IMAX and probably another time in a regular theatre.

Off topic, I'm still undecided on if I'll see The Hobbit in 3D. I hate it with a passion.


Why would anyone watch any film in 3D :/
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
December 20 2011 03:00 GMT
#597
On December 20 2011 11:59 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 11:10 Telcontar wrote:
On December 20 2011 11:06 RastaMonsta wrote:
On December 20 2011 11:04 Telcontar wrote:
On December 20 2011 11:02 RastaMonsta wrote:
I am going to watch this movie 5 times, once at midnight release, once with my mom, once with my gf, once with my best friend, and again with my gf

All in IMAX?

hahaha no, definitely once tho, IMAX tickets r expensive as shit!!

For reals. I'll also see it once on IMAX and probably another time in a regular theatre.

Off topic, I'm still undecided on if I'll see The Hobbit in 3D. I hate it with a passion.


Why would anyone watch any film in 3D :/


I would, but it depends which movie.
cmen15
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1519 Posts
December 20 2011 03:03 GMT
#598
Dam just saw the new trailer so hyped : ) Also as of late i have been watching some movies with Tom Hardy and i think he is a great actor. I think he is going to be sick in this!!
Greed leads to just about all losses.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
December 20 2011 03:04 GMT
#599
On December 20 2011 06:33 karpo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 04:17 ElanMT wrote:
Officially on itunes movie trailers now,

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/thedarkknightrises/

Looks so awesome, can't wait!


Man that exposion part in the stadium looks really bad considering this movie must have one of the biggest CGI budgets of all time.

?

I thought it looked pretty good and given Nolan's preferance for practical effects it probably threw you off. It's counterintuitive, but some realistic effects end up looking fake (Whenever I am looking at off the Oregon/West Coast I think the Ocean is CG).
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 03:41:29
December 20 2011 03:39 GMT
#600
I thought it looked pretty good and given Nolan's preferance for practical effects it probably threw you off. It's counterintuitive, but some realistic effects end up looking fake (Whenever I am looking at off the Oregon/West Coast I think the Ocean is CG).


I dunno, I think this just looked bad. Like, cheap 2002 CGI bad. Other than I just want this movie to come out like RIGHT NOW every new bit of footage I see the more I'm liking Tom Hardy as Bane. But also hating Anne Hathaway as Catwoman more and more...
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 505
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko318
OGKoka 190
Rex 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41972
Calm 3610
Shuttle 1585
Bisu 994
FanTaSy 448
Stork 327
Hyuk 314
actioN 312
firebathero 302
Zeus 285
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
Mong 160
Rush 155
Mini 144
Soulkey 144
EffOrt 118
Snow 114
ZerO 104
Last 92
Light 90
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 59
Shine 45
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Barracks 36
Free 35
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 32
Yoon 31
hero 27
JYJ 24
Sharp 24
Noble 23
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
sorry 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5733
Dendi5
League of Legends
JimRising 296
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1457
shoxiejesuss618
kRYSTAL_27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
gofns28536
singsing1725
B2W.Neo360
crisheroes224
DeMusliM156
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• LUISG 28
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV331
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
OSC
10h 50m
Replay Cast
11h 35m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.