• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8138 users

Story Behind Your ID? - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 143 Next
Weryeery
Profile Joined June 2008
288 Posts
April 04 2010 19:36 GMT
#281
I was starting a new useless character in Diablo2 just for fun. i had no idea for the name so i smashed my keyboard with boths hands and it typed "weryeery".
i found it funny so i keepped the name and the D2 character became one of my main chars
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
April 04 2010 19:38 GMT
#282
Wanted to make my tag something I liked the sound of while still sounding similar enough to my actual name (Michael) so that someone could remember both by hearing just the one.

Liked the word pandemic so I used it, changed the c to a k and went from there. The 4 has no significance other than I liked how it looked to the eye.
Moderator
The6357
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States1268 Posts
April 04 2010 19:39 GMT
#283
the 6 3 5 7 (b E s T)
thx
2010 worldcup!! corea fighting!!!
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
April 04 2010 19:48 GMT
#284
All my friends say that I'm blind b/c of my super squinty eyes. I've been calling myself blind as a joke ever since, so i just use imBLIND on forums and websites.
im deaf
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 05:59:58
April 04 2010 19:48 GMT
#285
On April 04 2010 22:01 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I initially had an account that was something like JtF)Apokalyps3, because my friends and I had started a joke clan on Fastest that we'd use to bm ('no rush 20' 'kk' 'wtf why rush' 'lolololol') and the like. I wanted to get into low-money, so I just made my username here my Battle.net account name. I decided to have it changed because I thought it looked retarded (lol what an improvement eh?), and I was addicted to Breaking Benjamin at the time, so voila!

I tried having my name as only 'shallow[bay]' for a while, but it just wasn't the same.

I use Shallow or permutations thereof, online and in other games now. (Art.ShaLLoW, sMi.ShallOw, ShallOwTL@Last.fm,., etc)

I love your friend who decided to use deep[lagoon] hahaha
On April 04 2010 18:53 mOnion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2010 18:49 danmooj1 wrote:
On April 04 2010 18:45 k20a wrote:
k20a...
210 hp 2.0L engine
beautiful engine

jiral = oh how do i explain this one


explain it! >_< i wanna know intricate random korean shit!

it means to make a fuss over something

And now for my turn. I tend to go all fanboy over things easily so after getting my ass kicked on lt in 2004 tvt. It was like my first taste of a decent player when i was a d- player and back then i thought he was like a pro or something he was probably closer to c. But his nick was ilikestarcraft and i thought it sounded cool and i do like starcraft so i used that when i registered for tl. I later found out on iccup someone's been using ilikestarcraft and is a t and around c so i hope he's the guy. I added him and have been stalking him hoping for him to log in so i can creep him out.

Before people used to call ilikesc, ilovestarcraft but now everyone shortens my name to ils which im pretty sure mrhoon started cause after he started calling me that a lot people followed and it just sticked. I actually like ils more because its something thats me instead of something i copied from someone else.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
April 04 2010 19:51 GMT
#286
my cousin and i used to use the words chickenbutt and blahbutt a lot, so when creating this ID i just dropped the butt and added a man, hence blahman. The numbers are just random.
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
April 04 2010 19:53 GMT
#287
I saw 0mg Cholesterol on a cereal box one time (zero milligrams)

Being the genius i am, I combined the 0mg part with VitaminE, because it rhymes!
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
April 04 2010 19:54 GMT
#288
Learned about "cambium" in grade 11 biology, and really liked the sound of it. Surprisingly, I still like this ID very very much ^_^

Didn't like "xylem" because of the 'x', and didn't like "phloem" because it sounded feminine.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
April 04 2010 19:55 GMT
#289
On April 05 2010 04:53 0mgVitaminE wrote:
I saw 0mg Cholesterol on a cereal box one time (zero milligrams)

Being the genius i am, I combined the 0mg part with VitaminE, because it rhymes!


hahahahahahaha thats so stupid its hilarious n___n
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
DoubIe_O
Profile Joined May 2009
Austria234 Posts
April 04 2010 19:56 GMT
#290

1 From Red vs Blue Corporal Double_O_Donut
2 Since my rank in the army = Corporal I choosed the short version and now I'm
just Double_O
"Hence to fight and conquer in all you battles is not considered as surpreme excellence, surpreme excellence consists in breaking the enemies resistance without fighting"; Sun Zu
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
April 04 2010 20:03 GMT
#291
pervious+bigoogly
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
April 04 2010 20:05 GMT
#292
Wanted to play on XBOX LIVE when Halo2 first came out. All the names I wanted were taken. FabledIntegral was the first on the autogenerated list of suggested names. I was impatient.
aokces
Profile Joined October 2006
United States309 Posts
April 04 2010 20:05 GMT
#293
Age Of Kings Conquerors Expansion Set

I used to refer to the games as AOK, and CES, and it stuck somehow.

How would you even pronounce "aokces"?
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
April 04 2010 20:06 GMT
#294
My name is Robin and my last name starts with Sa.. nothing more than that ^^
4649!!
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 20:07:40
April 04 2010 20:07 GMT
#295
It's 1998... I just bought Starcraft the day it came out. I popped in the disc and immediately hopped on to Battle.net... went to create my new account name fear...

[image loading]


WTF?! Taken already!!!... so I chose pheer. It's still phonetically the same. I now like it better.
Moderator
nastyyy
Profile Joined December 2009
United States262 Posts
April 04 2010 20:08 GMT
#296
i say nasty a lot.
one time
Devski
Profile Joined April 2010
United States25 Posts
April 04 2010 20:08 GMT
#297
Well my realy name is devin so my friends have an interesting vocabulary so we say weird shit all the time. So my friend just started callin me devski and it sounds good ant it stuck
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10346 Posts
April 04 2010 20:11 GMT
#298
[image loading]

It's a mystery.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
April 04 2010 20:15 GMT
#299
On April 05 2010 05:11 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
[image loading]

It's a mystery.


your the only other person in the world i respect as a mtdewjunkie.

but i also consider you a rival sir. take note.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
April 04 2010 20:16 GMT
#300
Acronym of my past screen/character names:

Midnight - Because I was thirteen and it sounded so dark (aka, mature) and mysterious.
Talos - I'm not sure when I made this, but I still like it. Later found out about the bronze man.
Falcon - Because I like birds of prey.

Now I just use MTF everywhere, even though that earns me questions like: "Are you transsexual?" and, surprisingly often, "Does that stand for motherfucker?"
Think. :)
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 143 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 933
SteadfastSC773
TaKeTV 520
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex164
EnkiAlexander 80
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 773
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex 153
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 28
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44871
Bisu 2469
EffOrt 990
Shuttle 607
Mini 485
BeSt 481
Soma 448
Light 410
Larva 369
ZerO 213
[ Show more ]
Rush 205
Hyuk 149
firebathero 76
Mong 70
Sea.KH 67
910 61
Snow 58
Pusan 54
Sexy 41
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 31
Aegong 31
Terrorterran 27
Bale 22
JYJ 19
Shine 16
Rock 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8963
qojqva1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m893
Fnx 812
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1434
Khaldor1173
Other Games
singsing1899
hiko1437
Beastyqt656
Livibee194
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe118
XaKoH 114
QueenE88
Mew2King81
DeMusliM71
FrodaN37
ZerO(Twitch)16
CosmosSc2 5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 33
• mYiSmile131
• Gemini_19 11
• Hinosc 9
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade440
Other Games
• Shiphtur345
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 55m
Online Event
18h 55m
FEL
23h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.