• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:21
CEST 00:21
KST 07:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9951 users

Story Behind Your ID? - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 143 Next
yarkO
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada810 Posts
April 04 2010 17:54 GMT
#241
I think I was inspired by a show called The Dudesons.
When you are prepared, there's no such thing as pressure.
Rkie
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1278 Posts
April 04 2010 17:54 GMT
#242
my name is Rickie, and umm yeah.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
April 04 2010 17:56 GMT
#243
Mine is from a manifesto quote about somone who posted on
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=96191&currentpage=9
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
love1another
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1844 Posts
April 04 2010 17:59 GMT
#244
I thought that it would be great if everybody could find it in his/her heart to love one another.
"I'm learning more and more that TL isn't the place to go for advice outside of anything you need in college. It's like you guys just make up your own fantasy world shit and post it as if you've done it." - Chill
AdunToridas
Profile Joined December 2008
Germany380 Posts
April 04 2010 18:08 GMT
#245
In a SC-community rather self-explaining.
« People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger that my best friend was born in a manger? »
Apexplayer
Profile Joined September 2009
United States406 Posts
April 04 2010 18:08 GMT
#246
Apex...player Because im the mother****ing best
Dr.Lettuce
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United Kingdom663 Posts
April 04 2010 18:11 GMT
#247
Was the first thing that popped in to my head
Dooba
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Croatia588 Posts
April 04 2010 18:11 GMT
#248
If you read my nick out loud it's actually the most common nickname people call me in real life. A double O actually replaces an U in croatian language so Dooba = Duba.
"Zergs are really stronger. I use to win 60-70%, now it is 40-50. I am switching to civilization 5 for now until any terran can come up with a better tactics."
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
April 04 2010 18:11 GMT
#249
The master of the universe!
Moderator
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 04 2010 18:12 GMT
#250
my favorite element!
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 18:13:00
April 04 2010 18:12 GMT
#251
I am a big zerg nerd..so what is better than an ultralisk??

I'd rather go by my name which I've been using online since I was ~9, but I can't change it anymore .
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
April 04 2010 18:12 GMT
#252
HazMat was when I was in love with 24 about a year back. I now use ShakeDrizzle for a lot of things and that's from the episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force where Master Shake becomes the Drizzle.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
zergnewb
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States816 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 18:15:38
April 04 2010 18:14 GMT
#253
Well I have a different SC ID. My username I made when I was still pretty nooby so yeah. My Id is MEBzerg. I use it or just MEB for a lot of my ID's. MEB is all of my initials. I started using it when I joined this little cyber chatting site. I actually became kinda popular on there and one of the funniest people there. I just started liking being called MEB so I used it for other things. And for SC I just added zerg because zergs aren't that creative with names XD.
Welcome to the Durst-Zone
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
April 04 2010 18:18 GMT
#254
On April 05 2010 03:11 Dr.Lettuce wrote:
Was the first thing that popped in to my head


really!? LOOOL thats awesome
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
yarkO
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada810 Posts
April 04 2010 18:20 GMT
#255
On April 05 2010 03:12 HazMat wrote:
I now use ShakeDrizzle for a lot of things and that's from the episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force where Master Shake becomes the Drizzle.


I love you.
When you are prepared, there's no such thing as pressure.
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
April 04 2010 18:22 GMT
#256
Atlas Shrugged was laying on my desk a long time ago when I was making this account. The S is capitalized cause of BoxeR
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
April 04 2010 18:24 GMT
#257
From WoW, I noticed almost no one on any server had this name, and it was a great double reference to the Cursor of your computer and the Curses in the game. Though, I don't play the game anymore- I really thought it was a good idea.

I just got attached to the idea of the name, and it simple, and all computer users will recognize it immediately... and it sort of sounds like "Curser"... one who curses. Also thought its original, even though when you see it, its very common. Also short enough to look good with Clan tags... etc.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
April 04 2010 18:24 GMT
#258
Like a bobcat but better.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
April 04 2010 18:30 GMT
#259
i like epik high
Breach_hu
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary2431 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 18:33:39
April 04 2010 18:31 GMT
#260
my favourite spell from Baldurs Gate 2 was the defensive spell dispel called Breach. thats all:D
my first ID on bnet was Fleye - dunno how - mb Fly + eye:D
Give thanks and praise!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 143 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE65
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 188
Dewaltoss 94
Hyuk 65
Bale 15
Noble 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm99
League of Legends
Doublelift4120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 728
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5336
Khaldor795
Liquid`Hasu626
Other Games
summit1g7950
FrodaN2163
shahzam513
KnowMe273
C9.Mang0238
JimRising 202
ArmadaUGS103
UpATreeSC86
PPMD43
Trikslyr43
ZombieGrub40
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH311
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie868
• Shiphtur197
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 40m
Online Event
12h 40m
FEL
17h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.