• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

Story Behind Your ID? - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 143 Next
Tenda
Profile Joined October 2009
United States146 Posts
April 04 2010 16:27 GMT
#201
My name is from the best rpg ever
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/nintendo/en/images/2/2b/Tenda.png
FranzF1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile1710 Posts
April 04 2010 16:29 GMT
#202
I played a lot of Ragnarok Online... and my Old nick was just Franz (Cus I liked FranzFerdinand..lol), I played always High Priest or Priest but I got bored so I picked Biochemist (One of the most powerful classes), the thing is biochemist mostly use 1 skill and I binded that skill to F1.

I killed a lot of ppl with that thing so I used my nick F1 in a way to say "Fuck you I own u just with one key".

Lame history. kthx
Member #99999^99 of the fanclub of Grape, Reality and TurN
thezergk
Profile Joined October 2009
United States492 Posts
April 04 2010 16:31 GMT
#203
my friend in 4th grade once tried to make an account called theking. He somehow mis typed it and made thekibk. While playing on B-Net i wanted to have a similar name to him so I made theshibk. When on ICCup i got mad cause I was D- so I made a new account called thezergk.
Nada vs. TLO Results: "Nada 1 TLO 1 Bnet 2 KESPA 1"
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
April 04 2010 16:33 GMT
#204
On April 04 2010 19:07 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2010 18:39 Plexa wrote:
When I was like, 11, I learned of the number googolplex. Being the incredible nerd I am, when it came to choosing an I.D. i just dropped the googol and added an a to the end.

Terrible, I know....

What is the history behind SchreI then?

My idea is stolen from a pen and paper RPG (Shadowrun) character.
schrei comes from this german exchange student i had at my school for half a year. He was so loud rofl
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
April 04 2010 16:33 GMT
#205
My birthday is Feb 27, and haster is slightly modified Westernized version of my first name. Not very impressive, I know. My other IDs have more impressive history, but I am the one who tries to keep my identities separate in order to protect my personal information, so... yeah.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
April 04 2010 16:35 GMT
#206
YES YES YES YES YES

i go to bed, wakeup, and there's 11 pages! NOICE these are all so amazing (>^_^)>
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
skronch
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2717 Posts
April 04 2010 16:40 GMT
#207
skronch because it sounds funny. don't really have another explanation
jgju
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 16:44:43
April 04 2010 16:43 GMT
#208
On April 04 2010 19:04 snotboogie wrote:
Snotboogie's dead body is the first character you ever see in The Wire, aka the greatest television series ever made. His death sparks a conversation that would show the tone and flavour of the rest of the series.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYgKmOJT_gM


You are amazing
<3 <3 <3 the wire
"For you biting zealots, here's a quote" - Lauryn Hill
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 04 2010 16:43 GMT
#209
mine is bra spelled backwards.

very original
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
xiaofan
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States513 Posts
April 04 2010 16:47 GMT
#210
same reason jaedong's nick is jaedong
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
April 04 2010 16:47 GMT
#211
I found my name while doing Draculas Riddle with some friends, it became somewhat of an inside joke.
Still, it confuses people who don't know roman numerals, and I love hearing people try to pronounce it.
I can already see the ending
Neon_Monkey
Profile Joined February 2008
United States270 Posts
April 04 2010 16:48 GMT
#212
I was 10 years old and I liked Monkeys.
Snausages
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States529 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 16:50:24
April 04 2010 16:48 GMT
#213
my name is a brand of dog treats that were popular for its commercials in the 80s

teaaaaaaaa
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
April 04 2010 16:49 GMT
#214
Me and my friends used to play CS every time we had a lunch break in highschool since we had installed steam on the schools shared network. Often other people joined us too and coincidently someone named himself "DonJohn". For some reason i found that nick hilarious since it sounds so dumb when spoken out, like Donkey Kong or something like that. Back then i used the nick "I_SURRENDER" which i dident really like but i couldnt come up with anything better. So since my real name is Jonathan i loved "DonJon"so i hijacked it and used "DonJon" as my nick.

I still mostly use DonJon as my nick but it is often taken so i either call myself "Kong John" or "KongJon". Back in the day when i decided to join TL (that like almost 3 years now or so O.o time flies), I thought it would be better to use Kong John for everything, but i kinda regret it now since DonJon is my favorite one.

Anyway thats the story of my nick, not that imaginative but I kinda like DonJon since its personal.
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
Tdelamay
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada548 Posts
April 04 2010 17:09 GMT
#215
The first short story I wrote had the main character named "Terenia Delamay"
It's uncommon and has an exotic sound to it. I stuck by it.
Short is TDelamay.
This road isn't leading anywhere...
davidgurt
Profile Joined September 2006
United States1355 Posts
April 04 2010 17:17 GMT
#216
I like yogurt.
There's crashing?
Initial_H.C.
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada560 Posts
April 04 2010 17:21 GMT
#217
Taken from the name Initial D, I decided to put my own initials instead to make it Initial_H.C.

1st Battle.net ID:
Azn_Dude: because I'm Asian and I'm a guy

My newer ID (When underscores and periods are not allowed):
HeyMister: taken from Kara's song Mister

Serious Accounts:
HCC330: my initials + birthday
Rigel of Cyrosea
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada66 Posts
April 04 2010 17:21 GMT
#218
Rigel is one of the brightest stars in the sky, and the brightest in the constellation of Orion, IIRC. Cyrosea is just some gibberish I've been using since grade school.
[NyC]HoBbes
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States803 Posts
April 04 2010 17:24 GMT
#219
Pretty self-explanatory
NyC for New York
Hobbes for the tiger
Where'er you walk cool gales shall fan the glade
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
April 04 2010 17:25 GMT
#220
I like kodos
twitter: @terrancem
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 143 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 211
ProTech170
JuggernautJason36
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21326
Shuttle 704
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 115
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 72
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 26
Sacsri 20
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc10086
qojqva1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 865
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1648
Beastyqt373
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0171
ArmadaUGS169
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 55m
Online Event
15h 55m
FEL
20h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.