• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:33
CEST 19:33
KST 02:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

[Poll] Best Mouse? - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Faruep
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany100 Posts
April 05 2010 14:47 GMT
#161
you forgot about the razer krait.
its by far the best mouse for RTS games!
Motiva
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1774 Posts
April 05 2010 15:28 GMT
#162
I voted Deathadder, I used one for a few years and it was amazing. I've recently upgraded to the Razer Imperator and I think it's a vast improvement.
ExoCorsair
Profile Joined February 2008
United States48 Posts
April 05 2010 15:33 GMT
#163
Been using a Diamondback 3G for about a year an a half now; it's so awesome. Definitely prefer the Razer mice over the Logitechs and Microsofts for gaming.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10093 Posts
April 05 2010 18:41 GMT
#164
getting a steelseries xai soon, hope its as good as my diamondback!
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
April 05 2010 19:38 GMT
#165
I think a lot of the "gaming" mouses have unnecessary crap and end up being too heavy, but I'm sure there is one out there that is nice and light...

for me microsoft basic optical mouse v2.0 is perfect.. good shape and very light
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
April 05 2010 19:58 GMT
#166
On April 06 2010 04:38 JoeSaddles wrote:
I think a lot of the "gaming" mouses have unnecessary crap and end up being too heavy, but I'm sure there is one out there that is nice and light...

for me microsoft basic optical mouse v2.0 is perfect.. good shape and very light


hell yeah brother. the Reach MANmouse is hands down the best.
The Show of a Lifetime
kilword
Profile Joined March 2010
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-06 00:03:16
April 05 2010 23:57 GMT
#167
Im looking for a new mouse for my new laptop im getting mostly going to be paying sc2 and TF2 maybe some other fps also. Was looking at getting the logitech G500 what are your guy's thoughts?
I have big hands and can use either grip but I think I use claw grip more. I like logitech's warranty. and I also like how some of the razers feel.
The laser on the g500 is positioned more forward which I would think would work good for fingertip swinging and accurate movement instead of being centered where u have to move more your arm with it.
Gomas
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Poland312 Posts
April 08 2010 20:16 GMT
#168
Hey guys,

I need a good and small mouse cause I use the claw grip. What do u recommend? I was thinking of the razer salmosa, any thoughts?

(I play sc2)
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
April 08 2010 20:36 GMT
#169
On April 05 2010 20:59 abrasion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2010 15:22 ShadowDrgn wrote:
I used an MX510 for nearly 10 years and thought it was the best mouse ever. The thing is so old you can barely recognize the Logitech logo, and the paint has peeled off in multiple places. I picked up a Salmosa for $20 on a whim last year, and I absolutely love it. So much so that I can't believe I used an MX510 for an entire decade without ever trying out new mice. The MX510 is just so bulky and cumbersome in comparison. If you think your MX518 is a super awesome gaming mouse, it might be because you don't know any better.



This is very true.
The Salmosa is a breath of fresh air for fingertip gamers with short fingers.
I railed on Razer heavily and angrily across the internets about 2 years ago when I purchased the copperhead because it's for fingertip gamers! only to find the thing was far far too goddamned long, it's a huge mouse due to it's length :/

The Salmosa regular (haven't tried mini) is amazing for someone with small hands and who is a fingertip gamer. Conssidering I have such small hands, it would've been better if I was a palmer but that's just how it is, I need a very small mouse.
MX518 is bad in my opinion.

What I do need though is a small mouse with many buttons for FPS games, I currently have this.
http://images.google.com/images?q=microsoft intellimouse optical -explorer symmetrical&hl=en but I'd like something more modern, possibly even smaller and with another button on the left for my thumb. (I've been considering the Xai but goddamn it's expensive)


i have the salmosa and mx518 and i liked the mx518 better, but probably because of my huge hands.

to above poster, yes get a salmosa
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
April 08 2010 20:39 GMT
#170
Wheres the logitech G9?
Kare
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway786 Posts
April 08 2010 20:45 GMT
#171
Logitech mini optical for life!
In life you can obtain all sorts of material wealth, but the real treasure is the epic feelings you get while doing something you love.
underscore
Profile Joined August 2009
252 Posts
April 08 2010 20:48 GMT
#172
On April 09 2010 05:16 Gomas wrote:
Hey guys,

I need a good and small mouse cause I use the claw grip. What do u recommend? I was thinking of the razer salmosa, any thoughts?

(I play sc2)


Razer Abyssus. It's an improved Salmosa and only slightly more expensive.
DoubleAce
Profile Joined June 2009
United States108 Posts
April 08 2010 20:49 GMT
#173
the g9 is the best!
johnlee
Profile Joined June 2009
United States242 Posts
April 08 2010 20:50 GMT
#174
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/473/913&hub=1&cl=us,en

manlybug.
reallogic
Profile Joined October 2008
United States65 Posts
April 08 2010 20:53 GMT
#175
I have to say any one who is accustomed to the MX510 or MX518 will really enjoy the Razer Imperator.

The Imperator offers more features than the MX series with multi position thumb buttons, higher polling rates ect. It also is not nearly as heavy as the MX mice.

I just picked up an Imperator and absolutely love it so far, and would recommend it to any one who has used and enjoyed the MX series mice in the past.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
MagisterMan
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Sweden525 Posts
April 08 2010 20:56 GMT
#176
No love for Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer in poll? It gets my vote.
Nachos?
Kare
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway786 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-08 20:58:00
April 08 2010 20:57 GMT
#177
Intelli 3.0 is best for counter strike tbh:D
In life you can obtain all sorts of material wealth, but the real treasure is the epic feelings you get while doing something you love.
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
April 08 2010 21:01 GMT
#178
I`m using mx518. Probably not the best mouse there is for me since my hand is fairly small. Not like it really matters at the level I play.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
Diaspora
Profile Joined April 2010
United States140 Posts
April 08 2010 21:02 GMT
#179
I'd recommend the G9X to any gamer, incredible mouse with the options of changing face plates depending on comfort or gaming
Gomas
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Poland312 Posts
April 08 2010 21:04 GMT
#180
On April 09 2010 05:48 underscore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 05:16 Gomas wrote:
Hey guys,

I need a good and small mouse cause I use the claw grip. What do u recommend? I was thinking of the razer salmosa, any thoughts?

(I play sc2)


Razer Abyssus. It's an improved Salmosa and only slightly more expensive.


I'm afraid its buttons are quite high off the ground and it looks larger than the salmosa. Is that true? I have really small hands

I've been using the Logitech VX nano for the past ~2 years and its very small but unfortunately it broke

Hmm now that I think about it my grip is more of a finger-tip style, I dont even touch my palm with the back of the mouse
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 208
ProTech155
BRAT_OK 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16157
Leta 1045
Shuttle 531
Horang2 227
Trap 124
firebathero 120
Zeus 83
Hyun 56
Bale 48
soO 48
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 15
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
qojqva1894
Dendi1572
420jenkins463
Counter-Strike
fl0m4463
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu382
Other Games
Grubby2019
FrodaN715
Beastyqt699
KnowMe211
Livibee138
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft 2
angryscii 11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 55
• printf 46
• Adnapsc2 19
• Hinosc 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach108
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 10
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1574
Other Games
• Shiphtur635
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 27m
Patches Events
21h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.