• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9459 users

[Poll] Best Mouse? - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
April 08 2010 21:07 GMT
#181
MX518 is my first optical mouse, been using it since then. I thought it wasnt comfortable for playing Starcraft though :/

For FPS its hands on the most comfortable one yet. Its still relatively expensive these days, the price has changed.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
underscore
Profile Joined August 2009
252 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-08 21:14:20
April 08 2010 21:12 GMT
#182
On April 09 2010 06:04 Gomas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 05:48 underscore wrote:
On April 09 2010 05:16 Gomas wrote:
Hey guys,

I need a good and small mouse cause I use the claw grip. What do u recommend? I was thinking of the razer salmosa, any thoughts?

(I play sc2)


Razer Abyssus. It's an improved Salmosa and only slightly more expensive.


I'm afraid its buttons are quite high off the ground and it looks larger than the salmosa. Is that true? I have really small hands

I've been using the Logitech VX nano for the past ~2 years and its very small but unfortunately it broke

Hmm now that I think about it my grip is more of a finger-tip style, I dont even touch my palm with the back of the mouse


I have both mice and they are the same size. I also have relatively small hands and use finger-tip grip.
Get it, you won't regret it.
None of those rhymes were intentional. ;_;
Sharkified
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada254 Posts
April 08 2010 21:14 GMT
#183
This poll is more like what mouse do you have.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
April 08 2010 21:17 GMT
#184
On April 09 2010 06:14 Sharkified wrote:
This poll is more like what mouse do you have.


Well if we dont favor the mouse, why purchase it in the first place? I like the MX518, purchased it twice, that counts as a preference.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Gomas
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Poland312 Posts
April 08 2010 21:24 GMT
#185
On April 09 2010 06:12 underscore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 06:04 Gomas wrote:
On April 09 2010 05:48 underscore wrote:
On April 09 2010 05:16 Gomas wrote:
Hey guys,

I need a good and small mouse cause I use the claw grip. What do u recommend? I was thinking of the razer salmosa, any thoughts?

(I play sc2)


Razer Abyssus. It's an improved Salmosa and only slightly more expensive.


I'm afraid its buttons are quite high off the ground and it looks larger than the salmosa. Is that true? I have really small hands

I've been using the Logitech VX nano for the past ~2 years and its very small but unfortunately it broke

Hmm now that I think about it my grip is more of a finger-tip style, I dont even touch my palm with the back of the mouse


I have both mice and they are the same size. I also have relatively small hands and use finger-tip grip.
Get it, you won't regret it.
None of those rhymes were intentional. ;_;


Thnx for the advice dude, will go get abyssus nao!
Setz3R
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States455 Posts
April 26 2010 21:11 GMT
#186
I just picked up an MX518 as a present to myself for getting this far into the beta with an $8 notebook mouse on my laptop!!! It's pretty cool, but I'm not used ot how sensitive it is yet! Will vote when I feel confident I Love it!
twitch.tv/setz3r
BlackMesa
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Kenya338 Posts
April 26 2010 21:21 GMT
#187
I use the Salmosa because it's really light and I hate side buttons.
Need a Light
instantnoodles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States190 Posts
May 04 2010 06:26 GMT
#188
got the razer abyssus and liking it so far
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
May 04 2010 06:44 GMT
#189
i really doubt anyone here is in the position to say "X mouse is best of the choices given" as I doubt anyone has used more than 2 or 3 of them lol. youre just going to see which is the most popular, which doesnt really mean anything.
Free Palestine
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
May 04 2010 07:21 GMT
#190
Mx518 and MX310 are the best mice for gaming as a study has shown. But the shape and weight also plays a factor in a good mouse that the study didn't take into consideration.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Angra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2652 Posts
May 04 2010 07:30 GMT
#191
I've always hated most Razer mice so much because of the shape of them. They almost always feel so awkward in my hand. ;(

I have a Logitech G5 right now, and I really love it, but I'm sure there are even better mice than that so I don't really feel like I could judge what the "best" mouse is.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
May 04 2010 07:36 GMT
#192
I think the MX518 would be too heavy for RTS in general. Though for precise clicking and movement its a fine product.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
DeDubz
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada14 Posts
May 04 2010 07:43 GMT
#193
I found the Razer Imperator perfect for RTS gaming. The G9 is incredibly good too. Both of them work well with large hands. :D
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-04 08:04:31
May 04 2010 08:00 GMT
#194
For SCBW and unless you have gorilla hands logitech mini is by far the best mouse there is. No wonder 80% of the pros use this mouse. I used it for about 6 years and it kicks ass, very reliable too.

For SC2 and if you have big hands a good pick would be the G3. Too bad Logitech is now all about fancy looking "gaming" mice and cordless stuff. Mini is a bit outdated for bigger screen resolution.

A nice alternative would be Logitech RX250 (mx 300/G3 shaped) which is really unexpensive and has a very decent 1000 dpi.

Forgot to mention I tried Razer Krait once which is supposedly a RTS mouse and I really really disliked it. It is sensitive but in a very weird way and the shape isn't comfortable at all imho (way too long).
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
May 04 2010 08:03 GMT
#195
I like my Razer Krait (not on the list) but tbh all Razer mice are pretty much the same thing.
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-04 08:06:42
May 04 2010 08:04 GMT
#196
I don't like gaming mouses cause my hand's are too small and i use a weird hybrid palm/fingertip grip. I prefer mini optical mouses like the logitech, and the one i'm using right now is an A4 optical, which fits my gaming grip really well. It's small, simple, quick, and good. D
[image loading]
im deaf
wolfe
Profile Joined March 2010
United States761 Posts
May 04 2010 08:06 GMT
#197
I use a mac deathadder for my pc ftw! It's identical cept the lights a soft white rather than blue haha.
Swift as the wind, felt before noticed.
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
May 04 2010 08:12 GMT
#198
I had an mx500, then got a razer mouse to upgrade, it broke, then got a different razor mouse, it broke (at this point i gave up on them), then got a g5.

Lovin the g5 :D
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 04 2010 08:21 GMT
#199
I use the steelseries XAI and I love it.
WindOw
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden407 Posts
May 04 2010 08:24 GMT
#200
MX518 never been more satisfied with a mouse. plus logitech sent me extra glides for free excellent support
AKA WindOw[InCa] (BW) | TheMisT (SC2) | NaNiwa FC founder
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 310
Mind 67
Bale 34
sorry 31
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 693
Other Games
summit1g7496
Coldzera 717
WinterStarcraft639
C9.Mang0303
Sick126
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2150
League of Legends
• Rush1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur607
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.