• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:43
CEST 18:43
KST 01:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9768 users

TL Idol Voting! (finally!) - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
122 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-31 02:35:40
October 31 2009 00:03 GMT
#21
Here we go:

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +
화이팅
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-31 00:07:37
October 31 2009 00:04 GMT
#22
Wow, Genie in a Bottle is really good O_O

Congrats to whomever it is haha.

EDIT: rofl@Taylor Swift XD. Completely unexpected voice from what I normally perceive as Taylor Swift hahahaha :D
Moderator
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
October 31 2009 00:06 GMT
#23
Mine is 7989 by Kangta and Taeyeon
Commentator
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
October 31 2009 00:08 GMT
#24
Yesterday is the winner for me.
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
October 31 2009 00:21 GMT
#25
holy crap Gennie in a bottle is awesome
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
October 31 2009 00:22 GMT
#26
i think we should have a poll on voting for the "Worst one" so it gets elminated, and the rest of the others move on to another round...

So that way the loser DON"T HAVE TO show their name, and the winners will continue, and whoever gets to the finals can reveal their names if they'd like.
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
October 31 2009 00:45 GMT
#27
My favs:
1. Gennie in a Bottle
2. Yesterday -> biased because the song is so cool
3. Aladdin -> I loled shitload of times
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
October 31 2009 01:34 GMT
#28
is it too late to join?
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Last.Midnight
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia906 Posts
October 31 2009 02:48 GMT
#29
On October 31 2009 08:42 Falcynn wrote:
The general impression I got from the entry thread was that people didn't want names posted. If there's a strong enough opinion against this then I'll throw in a list of names no problem.

Also, I was going to do the youtube videos, but if XsebT is willing to do them then I'm ok with that.


you can put my name next to mine. people seem to like it enough :D
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
October 31 2009 03:22 GMT
#30
lmao
who did the aladdin one, LOL
Last.Midnight
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia906 Posts
October 31 2009 03:39 GMT
#31
Everyone who listens to Genie In A Bottle I encourage you to listen to 3:09 onwards. That shit was hard to do and I want to make sure that it counts for something :D
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-31 14:46:54
October 31 2009 04:07 GMT
#32
On October 31 2009 09:22 YPang wrote:
i think we should have a poll on voting for the "Worst one" so it gets elminated, and the rest of the others move on to another round...

So that way the loser DON"T HAVE TO show their name, and the winners will continue, and whoever gets to the finals can reveal their names if they'd like.
I could always just eliminate the "worst" ones by the songs that get the least amount of votes. The reason I'm doing this by way of PMs is because I want to avoid the bandwagon effect polls can sometimes (not always or even that often I realize) have.

Also, I won't reveal any names unless there's enough people who really want me to. It was suggested in the entry thread not to post names, and I thought it was a good idea because it discourages people for voting based on a member's standing in the community, and I also figured it'd encourage more entries if people knew there was less chance of being horribly shamed

edit: edit: nvm this edit, I wrote it when I was sleepy and was imagining things.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 31 2009 04:10 GMT
#33
I feel quite embarrassed about my crappy performance and I think I would prefer if my name was not posted next to my shit, but it's not a big deal. I'm used to being embarrassed.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 31 2009 04:17 GMT
#34
Genie in a Bottle sounds professional, seriously. Excellent. I wish I remembered to participate! haha.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
TransfuSe
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada201 Posts
October 31 2009 04:50 GMT
#35
genie in a bottle gets my vote
Hello.
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
October 31 2009 07:45 GMT
#36
On October 31 2009 13:10 Holgerius wrote:
I feel quite embarrassed about my crappy performance and I think I would prefer if my name was not posted next to my shit, but it's not a big deal. I'm used to being embarrassed.

So, which one did you make? :D
화이팅
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
October 31 2009 08:04 GMT
#37
Eek, I hope I squeeze through to the next round so I can have time to make a better recording >_<

Genie In a Bottle is awesome...mad props. Did you record all of that yourself?
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
Last.Midnight
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia906 Posts
October 31 2009 08:20 GMT
#38
Yes. I've redone it since that version also because the production was so shitty. I can't upload the new one because I'm planning to release it as a track on my solo album, but I can E-Mail it to whoever is interested? (It's just the same composition re-recorded to a better quality.)

Thanks for the props also. If people are voting *seriously* you should make it through
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
October 31 2009 09:33 GMT
#39
Man, GTR you really suck.

Genie in a Bottle was awesome, but Aladdin was good too. Something about that one just made me like it.
God Bless
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
October 31 2009 09:55 GMT
#40
Aw, nobody did the pokémon song
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 17m
Patches Events
22h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.