• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7179 users

TL Idol Voting! (finally!) - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
122 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
November 02 2009 07:18 GMT
#61
I hope I get the chance to do a second recording. I've been sick almost a month straight, and I made that one on like the one day I had a voice for it. Of COURSE the recording turned out crappy lol. I like this competition...I kinda wish we had a poll up though...it's fun to watch the results... though I guess that would make it a lot less suspenseful.
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 02 2009 07:34 GMT
#62
Yesterday was pretty good.
Also when I started playing the Evanescence cover I was like "wait... where is the person singing? wait a minute.... could it be.....:O"
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
November 02 2009 07:39 GMT
#63
omg unc, that was great!
Happiness only real when shared.
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
November 02 2009 07:46 GMT
#64
On November 02 2009 16:34 EtherealDeath wrote:
Yesterday was pretty good.
Also when I started playing the Evanescence cover I was like "wait... where is the person singing? wait a minute.... could it be.....:O"


On November 02 2009 16:39 Mora wrote:
omg unc, that was great!


Aww, thanks guys *blush* <3

Vote for me! I want another shot!
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-02 07:55:24
November 02 2009 07:54 GMT
#65
On October 31 2009 12:39 Last.Midnight wrote:
Everyone who listens to Genie In A Bottle I encourage you to listen to 3:09 onwards. That shit was hard to do and I want to make sure that it counts for something :D


I did and it was awesome! Protest the Hero is one of my faves and you're kinda reminding me of their style. Good show...awesome cover. The song's way better this way.

EDIT: Oh, and if you need a female background vocalist for this solo album I'm hearing about, let me know...
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
Last.Midnight
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia906 Posts
November 02 2009 09:46 GMT
#66
Haha well the solo album is basically done (waiting on a friend of mine to come and lay vocals for his parts on one of my tunes then it's out) but I'm definitely down for a collaboration. The contrast (if done right) can be pretty awesome. I'll hit you up in the near future!
Last.Midnight
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia906 Posts
November 02 2009 10:01 GMT
#67
P.S. I'm going to vote for yours. I think mine's doing well enough (judging by the comments) and yours seems to be a little overlooked :O

Thanks for the props on Genie too. Did it under the influence of some beer for a bit of fun, funny that people think it's actually good haha!
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
November 02 2009 11:26 GMT
#68
The first time I saw the uNcontroLable video I thought she was lip syncing. I think a lot of them are awesome but she has the best to me because she didn't edit it (and I seriously had to do a double take) XD! Genie in a Bottle is awesome too but I'd like to see what it would be like if there was more karaoke or if she edited her song with that auto tune or whatever. All of them were enjoyable!
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-02 15:39:39
November 02 2009 15:39 GMT
#69
Bah, kind of screwed up. I posted this at the top of my OP but for a tl;dr: I left out an entry by accident. I uploaded it for you guys to check out. Anyone who hasn't voted may vote for it, anyone who has voted, I'll give them like...I dunno, a day, to change their vote if they really want to.

Otherwise, contest continues on as normal.
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
November 02 2009 15:42 GMT
#70
unc easy
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 02 2009 16:13 GMT
#71
unc obviously

<3 her ^_^
Aresien
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United Kingdom305 Posts
November 02 2009 16:51 GMT
#72
Damn, Last.midnight... That was awesome. Unc too, that was some damn good singing!
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
November 02 2009 16:59 GMT
#73
Alladin haahaha.
Can't stop laughing.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 02 2009 17:12 GMT
#74
I can't decide if I'm going to vote for Last.Midnight or uNcontroLable. Anyone of you interested in bribing me?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 02 2009 17:36 GMT
#75
Yeah vote unc and I will regard you merrily from now on ^_^
Chromyne
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada561 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-02 17:39:02
November 02 2009 17:37 GMT
#76
I enjoyed Last.Midnight's the most, even though I'm not big on that style of music. It was decently mastered, had clean vocals, and I loved the ending (though apart from that the rest of the song wasn't necessarily special vocally).

IMO many of the other entries, apart from the more 'for fun' entries, were very pitchy and you can tell they either lacked support or just sounded too laid back (I'm not talking about recessed vocals, but rather a state of mind).

It's unfortunate uNcontroLable wasn't feeling well. It was a good song she got skillz.

EDIT: Clarity.
Soli Deo gloria.
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
November 02 2009 17:37 GMT
#77
Sick bribery right there...
화이팅
tossinYoSalad
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
November 02 2009 17:54 GMT
#78
1st: genie in a bottle
2nd: tie between uncontrolable and gtr.. lol.
3rd: aladdin

fuckin great job guys. i was surprised .
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 02 2009 18:21 GMT
#79
On November 03 2009 02:36 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Yeah vote unc and I will regard you merrily from now on ^_^

That is indeed a tempting offer, but for now I will wait and see if the other side has a more persuasive counter.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
November 02 2009 18:33 GMT
#80
Awesome stuff, I feel bad for not having participated

My fave is Yesterday but I really enjoy Genie too!

good luck to all
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 160
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2572
Dota 2
monkeys_forever716
NeuroSwarm189
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe214
Other Games
summit1g8117
Day[9].tv676
JimRising 569
C9.Mang0377
PiGStarcraft142
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick830
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta17
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv676
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.