• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9811 users

EVE Corporation - Page 1866

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 2022 Next
https://discord.gg/c8jHgQpMSY

mity hat tree discord if you care
Ueberlisk
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-21 13:36:01
July 21 2014 13:32 GMT
#37301
confirmed shill and long time no life blinker. it's just like any other gambling, house always wins in the end. lately I've just been playing when there's some big event going on. put like 20bil into main raffle and hope for the best.

edit: but you should totally play Somer Blink.
I got honor. - Johnny Business
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
July 21 2014 19:07 GMT
#37302
I see a lot of hatchery winning in there. I'm calling shenanigans.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
July 21 2014 19:41 GMT
#37303
On July 22 2014 04:07 Jaaaaasper wrote:
I see a lot of hatchery winning in there. I'm calling shenanigans.

How'd you think they would know about the cheating?
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 01:35:13
July 22 2014 01:33 GMT
#37304
Jed timbersaw shirt
http://www.welovefine.com/8264-rizzrack-the-timbersaw.html#.U82_WfldWaU
http://www.welovefine.com/8198-sawblades-still-not-sharp-enough.html#.U82_u_ldWaU
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
July 22 2014 01:50 GMT
#37305
was nice running into you mandini
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
July 22 2014 19:05 GMT
#37306
On July 22 2014 04:41 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2014 04:07 Jaaaaasper wrote:
I see a lot of hatchery winning in there. I'm calling shenanigans.

How'd you think they would know about the cheating?


Oh please. Just counting Kwark, they probably have a statistical lock on winning. Kindof like Laslo in Real Genius, where he calculated the odds and how many entries it would take to win 60% of the prizes. Except less math, and more "Kwark is every other toon in Eve."
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
July 23 2014 02:31 GMT
#37307
So I was going through the sell forums today when I saw a guy trying to sell an erebus in Fountain. I mailed him and he confirmed that the erebus was logged off on the toon he made the topic with which I confirmed was a titan toon through eveboard. I spoke to my FA dudes, got it located and confirmed that the pos the titan had last logged off in was gone and that it was, in fact, gone in space. I left them setting up the purchase to get groceries and came back to find that they'd agreed for him to eject from it and that this was about to happen for a titan grand theft auto. Then PL swooped in and killed the fucker.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-23 02:52:38
July 23 2014 02:37 GMT
#37308
Fukin' PL

EDIT: Why are they allowed to freely have enough forces in fountain to kill titans :S
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
July 23 2014 02:54 GMT
#37309
They blopsed it for exactly that reason.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
July 23 2014 12:43 GMT
#37310
EVE has a sale on steam

75% off the Starter Pack
50% off subscriptions
33% off the Entrepreneur Bundle
10% off PLEX

Offer Ends Friday at 10am Pacific Time.
-75%
$5.00 USD

should I?
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-23 13:48:30
July 23 2014 13:45 GMT
#37311
Kwark I got 9000 navy cap booster 800's sitting in 6VDT station. If you want I'll sell them to you for 150000 a piece. They are allready up on public contracts at that price.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2014 16:21 GMT
#37312
http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/project-legion-first-look/

Project Legion
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
July 23 2014 17:25 GMT
#37313
On July 23 2014 21:43 icystorage wrote:
EVE has a sale on steam

75% off the Starter Pack
50% off subscriptions
33% off the Entrepreneur Bundle
10% off PLEX

Offer Ends Friday at 10am Pacific Time.
-75%
$5.00 USD

should I?


fuck no this game is aids.

+ Show Spoiler +
totes up to you breh just dont be a hi-sec bear and shit should work out for you eventually
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
July 23 2014 18:58 GMT
#37314
On July 22 2014 10:50 PassiveAce wrote:
was nice running into you mandini

I don't even get a shoutout . At least I got to tell Mandini how many last hits he missed while he failed to carry his noob friends.
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
July 23 2014 22:02 GMT
#37315
(It wasn't many at all)
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
July 23 2014 22:37 GMT
#37316
On July 24 2014 07:02 Mandini wrote:
(It wasn't many at all)

You were missing last hits with Kunkka! I was ashamed.
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
DiracMonopole
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1555 Posts
July 23 2014 23:36 GMT
#37317
Im winning eve so hard right now
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
July 23 2014 23:36 GMT
#37318
On July 24 2014 07:37 Shootemup. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 07:02 Mandini wrote:
(It wasn't many at all)

You were missing last hits with Kunkka! I was ashamed.

Yeah, like the ones that are actually impossible to get because tower damage, or the ones where my support decided to attack to screw it up, the usual
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 01:21:06
July 24 2014 00:15 GMT
#37319
On July 24 2014 08:36 Mandini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 07:37 Shootemup. wrote:
On July 24 2014 07:02 Mandini wrote:
(It wasn't many at all)

You were missing last hits with Kunkka! I was ashamed.

Yeah, like the ones that are actually impossible to get because tower damage, or the ones where my support decided to attack to screw it up, the usual

Lies! I saw you miss perfectly easy last hits, including the game where you spent so long buying items on Morphling you missed almost the whole first creep wave.
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
July 24 2014 01:01 GMT
#37320
I didn't even know which lane I was going because no one else could decide. And then after I lanes against a pugna ss and aa as morph et and had a sad time.
Prev 1 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 2022 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1284
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
singsing62
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 35m
Patches Events
6h 35m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.