• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:11
CEST 01:11
KST 08:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9377 users

EVE Corporation - Page 1859

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 2022 Next
https://discord.gg/c8jHgQpMSY

mity hat tree discord if you care
Rengas
Profile Joined July 2012
United States169 Posts
July 01 2014 15:15 GMT
#37161
On June 29 2014 08:11 KwarK wrote:
https://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=24168196

such dunkage

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=24208784

dutch sunkage
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-01 16:23:40
July 01 2014 16:04 GMT
#37162
On July 01 2014 23:38 Oshuy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 22:18 Laserist wrote:
What is the strong alternatives to proceed from now on?

How to maintain stable income excluding mining?


Main question is what you want to do/become in eve.

You can keep to mining while you read/learn what can be done and make your decision and while you learn the skills or the isks you will need for what you want to become.

There are quite a few paths, but the main question for me is : what do you want to do with that stable income ?


Actually the question is what you also asked to me. What are the good alternatives to invest time on?
You'll probably answer "what do you think is the best for you" but I need someone to point me out to try something. I'd love to hear your choices and suggestions like pick a cheap X ship and try to do Y, it doesn't provide much ISK but fun or vice versa.

And, what is the PvP alternatives for a 1 month old account?
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
July 01 2014 16:16 GMT
#37163
Right. So I think I've got myself stable enough internet to actually play this game properly.. At least for another two weeks before I move to Australia. Meanwhile I got a Rifter with a "fleet" fitting (If I remember correctly this is one I have from last time I was in the hatchery. Never got to use it though), parked way out in Saranen. Think I could be useful to anyone with it even though I've never PvPed in this game before?
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-01 16:45:36
July 01 2014 16:44 GMT
#37164
On June 29 2014 14:41 Morton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 04:27 Jaaaaasper wrote:
True. Frankly I like a lot of the people I've run into in HERO, so if this isn't the right fit for me I've got several more corps I plan on trying. Eventually I'll either run out of hope and give up on the whole coalition or I'll find the right fit.



BNI can be....annoying, we have a lot of older guys splitting into the sister corps, just to avoid the toxic stuff. If you think would enjoy wormhole space I am pretty sure dropbears would have ya.

Originalname and TLweken are already in here; getting a little mini-gathering of TL guys would be cool.


except USTZ is dyingggggg, (ok not really its being revived again).
worst case scenario we gank ratters for lolz
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
July 01 2014 23:09 GMT
#37165
Kwark I think you need to have a talk with your alliance about not being shit
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Morton
Profile Joined July 2012
United States152 Posts
July 01 2014 23:45 GMT
#37166
On July 02 2014 01:44 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 14:41 Morton wrote:
On June 29 2014 04:27 Jaaaaasper wrote:
True. Frankly I like a lot of the people I've run into in HERO, so if this isn't the right fit for me I've got several more corps I plan on trying. Eventually I'll either run out of hope and give up on the whole coalition or I'll find the right fit.



BNI can be....annoying, we have a lot of older guys splitting into the sister corps, just to avoid the toxic stuff. If you think would enjoy wormhole space I am pretty sure dropbears would have ya.

Originalname and TLweken are already in here; getting a little mini-gathering of TL guys would be cool.


except USTZ is dyingggggg, (ok not really its being revived again).
worst case scenario we gank ratters for lolz



You're dying.

https://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=24187484

Lolz
DefMatrixUltra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1992 Posts
July 02 2014 04:16 GMT
#37167
On July 02 2014 08:09 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Kwark I think you need to have a talk with your alliance about not being shit


I think you're confused.
Omigawa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1556 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 04:42:23
July 02 2014 04:18 GMT
#37168
does anyone know the turn left worm fit? i;ve been seeing them wreck blobs but none of them ever die so i can't see the fit

edit: nvm i didn't look far back enough

+ Show Spoiler +
[Worm, Dratic's Worm]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Internal Force Field Array I

Dread Guristas Warp Disruptor
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I
Limited 1MN Microwarpdrive I
Medium Shield Extender II

Prototype 'Arbalest' Light Missile Launcher,Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile
Prototype 'Arbalest' Light Missile Launcher,Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Small Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I


Hobgoblin II x2
Warrior II x1
Oshuy
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands529 Posts
July 02 2014 16:50 GMT
#37169
On July 02 2014 01:04 Laserist wrote:
Actually the question is what you also asked to me. What are the good alternatives to invest time on?
You'll probably answer "what do you think is the best for you" but I need someone to point me out to try something. I'd love to hear your choices and suggestions like pick a cheap X ship and try to do Y, it doesn't provide much ISK but fun or vice versa.

And, what is the PvP alternatives for a 1 month old account?


You can always look at eve uni wiki. They may not be exact, but still better than anything I would put in a post.

As far as I'm concerned, mining/trading/indus disconnect player from character faster: your growing list of characters are just the tools for a goal that is the harvest/production/sale and you play eve, not a capsuleer in eve. Exploration/Combats are more personnal: even in PVE you play the capsuleer in his ship against the rats.

Mining/high sec PVE means usually "playing" with a stream on a second screen or a book or ... FW and low/null PVE needs some focus on the game. Any PVP needs ... the same amount of focus as your target to stand a chance and the same amount of focus as your fleet to avoid flaming.

PVE gets you in lots of different ships faster, which you will surely fly badly. PVP gets you to focus on smaller ships a lot longer, until you hopefully fly them correctly. Easiest to get to (not always to fly) in PVP will be a fast tackle frigate in a fleet, but you will need some income elsewhere: PVP is usually an isk sink.

Coooot
Calanthe
Profile Joined October 2012
United States148 Posts
July 02 2014 22:23 GMT
#37170
Is there any particular reason you guys don't contribute to themittani.com? I see them pleading for writers who aren't shit periodically.
my heart's the bitter buffalo
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
July 02 2014 22:28 GMT
#37171
I think nobody wants to do the actual writing when it becomes work
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
July 02 2014 23:42 GMT
#37172
@Oshuy
Thanks for the insight.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
July 03 2014 02:29 GMT
#37173
On July 03 2014 07:28 Skilledblob wrote:
I think nobody wants to do the actual writing when it becomes work

Especially when you consider they are making money from your free work.
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
July 03 2014 03:03 GMT
#37174
On July 03 2014 07:23 Calanthe wrote:
Is there any particular reason you guys don't contribute to themittani.com? I see them pleading for writers who aren't shit periodically.

What the TL EVE community considers good (ships, fits, doctrines, etc.) the rest of the greater EVE hive mind considers bad. An oversimplified statement, but mostly true from my observation of how people react to the posts of Kwark, Michael, Chessur, etc. I think DefMatrix gave up ages ago.
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
July 03 2014 11:35 GMT
#37175
On July 03 2014 12:03 Not_Computer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 07:23 Calanthe wrote:
Is there any particular reason you guys don't contribute to themittani.com? I see them pleading for writers who aren't shit periodically.

What the TL EVE community considers good (ships, fits, doctrines, etc.) the rest of the greater EVE hive mind considers bad. An oversimplified statement, but mostly true from my observation of how people react to the posts of Kwark, Michael, Chessur, etc. I think DefMatrix gave up ages ago.

That's cause we're not really playing the same game..... For most people in Eve, bigger ships and bigger fleets are supposed to win. We know that's not the case.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
July 03 2014 23:42 GMT
#37176
On July 03 2014 20:35 Impervious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 12:03 Not_Computer wrote:
On July 03 2014 07:23 Calanthe wrote:
Is there any particular reason you guys don't contribute to themittani.com? I see them pleading for writers who aren't shit periodically.

What the TL EVE community considers good (ships, fits, doctrines, etc.) the rest of the greater EVE hive mind considers bad. An oversimplified statement, but mostly true from my observation of how people react to the posts of Kwark, Michael, Chessur, etc. I think DefMatrix gave up ages ago.

That's cause we're not really playing the same game..... For most people in Eve, bigger ships and bigger fleets are supposed to win. We know that's not the case.....


For some reason, this reminded me of Mercenary's "Tortuga" video.

You're right though; you're playing a game about blowing up ships and fighting well. Lots of people are playing a different game centered around who can herd the largest number of cats.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
July 06 2014 09:53 GMT
#37177
Dammit, I wish I had a good enough computer and internet to play this. :<

GL KwarK and TL-ers!
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-06 10:01:23
July 06 2014 10:01 GMT
#37178
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
July 06 2014 10:18 GMT
#37179
On July 06 2014 18:53 quirinus wrote:
Dammit, I wish I had a good enough computer and internet to play this. :<

GL KwarK and TL-ers!

The EVE requirements for computer/internet really are quite low.
Moderator
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
July 06 2014 10:40 GMT
#37180
Indeed, it runs quite well on my ~6 year old PC after dropping the quality a bunch. I'm not doing combat though, so I wouldn't know how it fares when there's more action on the screen.

By the way, I recently started playing I'm just scanning for data/relic sites in high/low sec. Don't have good enough skills to aim for nullsec sites yet. Don't judge me for not doing PvP, scanning is relaxing!
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Prev 1 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 2022 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings10
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 619
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm137
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe49
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6897
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Mew2King24
Maynarde23
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur587
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.