• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8119 users

EVE Corporation - Page 1860

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 2022 Next
https://discord.gg/c8jHgQpMSY

mity hat tree discord if you care
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
July 06 2014 10:50 GMT
#37181
On July 06 2014 19:01 Mandini wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf

I hate you.
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
July 06 2014 11:00 GMT
#37182
On July 06 2014 19:50 Warri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2014 19:01 Mandini wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf

I hate you.

Hey if you want to pay for shipping from Seattle to Germany I might think about it.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
July 06 2014 11:03 GMT
#37183
They demiheroes look cool lol, I especially like the slark one. The 3 hero mousepad designs also look nice artwork. A lot of the other stuff I don't know if I'm that impressed with.

Also, wake up to play EVE right before server maintenance, life is cruel.
Kittan
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland3999 Posts
July 06 2014 11:53 GMT
#37184
On July 06 2014 19:01 Mandini wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf

Oh god I knew I should've camped the tickets for TI4 harder... I would've bought so much stuff I'd go broke instantly. Just look at all them goodies!

Are economy cards considered digital?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=81288 <--- How I fell in love with a man, a team, a game and a website in a single day... | "There are no false gods, there is only the Emperor, and Choi Yun Sung is his prophet." -> Zona 40k
SWPIGWANG
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada482 Posts
July 06 2014 12:21 GMT
#37185
I watched some old syndicate completitive league vids and saw you guys with Caracal/nighthawk/kronos comp that died predictively(?) to a sentry team.

What were you guys thinking when you ran that comp? Would be nice to know the logic behind such a unique setup and how its suppose to win.
Flyingdutchman
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands858 Posts
July 06 2014 17:55 GMT
#37186
On July 06 2014 19:40 spinesheath wrote:
Indeed, it runs quite well on my ~6 year old PC after dropping the quality a bunch. I'm not doing combat though, so I wouldn't know how it fares when there's more action on the screen.

By the way, I recently started playing I'm just scanning for data/relic sites in high/low sec. Don't have good enough skills to aim for nullsec sites yet. Don't judge me for not doing PvP, scanning is relaxing!


If you want relaxation hisec mine, low/nullsec scanning won't be that relaxing I bet
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
July 06 2014 18:18 GMT
#37187
On July 07 2014 02:55 Flyingdutchman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2014 19:40 spinesheath wrote:
Indeed, it runs quite well on my ~6 year old PC after dropping the quality a bunch. I'm not doing combat though, so I wouldn't know how it fares when there's more action on the screen.

By the way, I recently started playing I'm just scanning for data/relic sites in high/low sec. Don't have good enough skills to aim for nullsec sites yet. Don't judge me for not doing PvP, scanning is relaxing!


If you want relaxation hisec mine, low/nullsec scanning won't be that relaxing I bet

You're confusing "relaxation" with "dying of boredom".

So far I've jumped into a gatecamp once, and just a while ago someone actually sat in a lowsec relic site waiting for someone to jump in... but I made it out without even getting hit. I even cargo scanned a container before jumping away. Which sucks because now I know it was a juicy site (in relation to the sites I can currently do).

I just wonder what I should do with the loot... Currently I'm just stockpiling.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
July 06 2014 19:33 GMT
#37188
Relaxation? Join a blob warfare fleet in massive time dilation, go afk in between reload cycles.
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
Galdo
Profile Joined January 2012
United States338 Posts
July 06 2014 19:33 GMT
#37189
Have time to make a sandwich between needing to press F1.
0m3ga
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Serbia322 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-06 22:14:35
July 06 2014 22:14 GMT
#37190
Exodus. child molestors were policed by the brave covert BRPD officers while they were baiting for their future preys in the medium outpost.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=24270261
Don't you ever gf me back -Chessur
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
July 06 2014 23:11 GMT
#37191
On July 06 2014 20:53 Kittan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2014 19:01 Mandini wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf

Oh god I knew I should've camped the tickets for TI4 harder... I would've bought so much stuff I'd go broke instantly. Just look at all them goodies!

Are economy cards considered digital?

If you actually want the card itself then no, but I can trade the item set itself without shipping.
419
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Russian Federation3632 Posts
July 06 2014 23:26 GMT
#37192
On July 07 2014 07:14 0m3ga wrote:
Exodus. child molestors were policed by the brave covert BRPD officers while they were baiting for their future preys in the medium outpost.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=24270261

wow rekt
?
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
July 06 2014 23:40 GMT
#37193
On July 06 2014 21:21 SWPIGWANG wrote:
I watched some old syndicate completitive league vids and saw you guys with Caracal/nighthawk/kronos comp that died predictively(?) to a sentry team.

What were you guys thinking when you ran that comp? Would be nice to know the logic behind such a unique setup and how its suppose to win.

If I recall that one correctly we were thinking that you can bet on the other team on eve bet, no limit to how much.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
July 07 2014 08:07 GMT
#37194
On July 06 2014 19:01 Mandini wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf


I'd kill innocent caretta caretta babies to have those red hoodie and tidehunter Tee(kunkaaa). I'll dive to black market and pay a fortune to go TI5 next year.

On topic, as a noob, I am confused because of the mission system. I took different missions from different agents but it seems they all have different factions. Should I pursue same factions(uhm, I mean gaining points from one founding) missions or should I go whatever I want.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
July 07 2014 08:28 GMT
#37195
On July 06 2014 19:01 Mandini wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf

I am so hyped for the Timberthaw set
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
July 07 2014 09:43 GMT
#37196
Jed wants me to get one for him so I might not be able to get one for myself.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
July 07 2014 10:39 GMT
#37197
On July 07 2014 17:07 Laserist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2014 19:01 Mandini wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf


I'd kill innocent caretta caretta babies to have those red hoodie and tidehunter Tee(kunkaaa). I'll dive to black market and pay a fortune to go TI5 next year.

On topic, as a noob, I am confused because of the mission system. I took different missions from different agents but it seems they all have different factions. Should I pursue same factions(uhm, I mean gaining points from one founding) missions or should I go whatever I want.


I'd say if you want to run high sec missions go for the Sisters of Eve. Their loyalty points are worth the most.
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
July 07 2014 10:51 GMT
#37198
Thanks, I'll try sisters next.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Kittan
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland3999 Posts
July 07 2014 17:59 GMT
#37199
On July 07 2014 08:11 Mandini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2014 20:53 Kittan wrote:
On July 06 2014 19:01 Mandini wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to go to The International this year. If any of you guys want merchandise (preferably digital but I can mail something to somewhere in the US) send me a pm and we can work out some way to pay it (it will probably involve pizza).

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/images/international2014/tournament/DotaShopCatalog2014.pdf

Oh god I knew I should've camped the tickets for TI4 harder... I would've bought so much stuff I'd go broke instantly. Just look at all them goodies!

Are economy cards considered digital?

If you actually want the card itself then no, but I can trade the item set itself without shipping.

Thanks! Pm'ed.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=81288 <--- How I fell in love with a man, a team, a game and a website in a single day... | "There are no false gods, there is only the Emperor, and Choi Yun Sung is his prophet." -> Zona 40k
Boggler
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada234 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-09 01:00:42
July 08 2014 23:16 GMT
#37200
I like this Merlin fit.

Mostly because it killed thisguy.

How did this happen? I think Fintarue has the better ship.

Edit: Well. Talked with Fintarue. He says that it was a straight up fistfight and the other guy had a bigger tank.
Time is money, friend!
Prev 1 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 2022 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 220
ProTech146
FoxeR 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2588
Shuttle 1244
Dewaltoss 66
NaDa 44
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 431
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox765
Other Games
summit1g8073
WinterStarcraft464
C9.Mang0283
ViBE135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 20
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo738
• Stunt233
Other Games
• Shiphtur446
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.