• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8791 users

EVE Corporation - Page 178

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 2022 Next
https://discord.gg/c8jHgQpMSY

mity hat tree discord if you care
TurpinOS
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1223 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 15:38:54
November 16 2010 05:23 GMT
#3541
A little briefing on what happened today with war

After the scimi loss, the day started with a fight against our old wartarget, kwark decided to put me as bait (as always) at the insta-undock of some WT. They proceeded to undock and warp right onto me, the whole fleet then dropped on their face, my cane got popped but we got a drake and a cane (and should have had another drake (or cane im not sure anymore?) but we didnt spread points.

War started not long after that with our new WTs and we decided to pay them a visit, after noticing that they had 5 men in local we were holding a jump short. Another WT warped to where we were holding in a Hound and proceeded to jump and warp out. We had a 12 man fleet made of BCs mostly at that time so they didnt want any of that. Dexxus then told us we should camp a bit the station and see if they do anything, he tells us to warp to 20k so we can be out of shortpoint/be in optimal, turns out that we just land on the cloak hound and we proceed to kill it (as kwark said higher)

We decided to follow with a lowsec roam, just wandering around a spot where we dont go often, it just happened to be a really really lucky day for us, there was absolutely no fleets around and just dumb people warping around in lowsec in BCs and HACs, we ended up sniping a vaga and 2 canes.

While VoV is having massive fun popping people in nullsec and lowsec (Im trying to report on war so ill skip that, but his stories are definately worth hearing, triple 50mm plate active armor + shield cyclone with small arties + hml anyone ??), Kwark snipes off a terribly dumb WT Dramiel.

Later in the day we noticed 1 of the new wartargets in sytem, being in a geddon. Kwark is at this moment holding on the ammold gate (only highsec entry to our system). I notice a new WT in system and being pretty sure I never saw him in emol I decide to go check eifer (the lowsec entry to Emol). Jumping through i notice a nice fleet of 3 BS, 6 BCs, 2 logis and 2 cruisers. Nearly shitting my pants I still manage to warp out. After some fucking around of them camping us (we didnt have enough people on) Kwark decides that he want to propose a 1v1 to them. One of their drake accepts, and they all proceed to blob the fuck out of kwark.

After a couple more minutes they all decide to leave so me, kwark and Nou decide to take a little gang out to try to snipe some of them who wouldnt stay with the group.

Kwark being in a rapier finds them in a lowsec system where it happens that they encountered a MASSIVE gatecamp and got murdered, me and nou decide to sit on the other side of the highsec gate and pick off any stragglers (turns out they were all coming in pods though so no luck). One of their pilot flying a claw manages to escape and decides he wants to play the ''you cant catch me'' with us 2 ruptures. He makes the mistake of not noticing the Rapier coming back in system, and fucking around he ends up coming to close to it, double web - scram - goodnight and sweet dreams. The rest of their fleet that hasnt died (or refit) warps to us in BS but, since they all fly some armor tanks we just burn off and gtfo.

That was basically it for the day.

Be sure to check local a lot, these guys are all very active, especially during the night US times, report anyone that you notice in a system in corp chat.

Fly safe

Edit : Sidenote, we got contacted by some guy saying hes being grieved by Marsoc and wanting to join forces, he gave us a full list of all the members in Marsoc. Please add everyone to the list BUT DO NOT TALK WITH HIM. After checking some info I have found no proof of him having ever fought Marsoc so it might jsut be them on alts trying to bait us into giving them info. Be careful.
http://eve.znaor.hr/pimpmydomi/
Viceorvirtue
Profile Joined July 2010
United States273 Posts
November 16 2010 06:24 GMT
#3542
The fallowing events happened in between kwarks retrieval of the gistum a-type mods and the discovery of the wt fleet. I had undocked in my rupture and went to a nearby lowsec system. On arrival I was able to scan down both a procurer (mining barge) and a navitas at a belt. I immediately warped there and killed the procuror, and managed to kill the navitas a moment later when it returned to mine.

However at this point there was also a cyclone and a kestrel on scan, so I warped back to my safe and asked kwark to come down to help. As kwark arrived (holding on the outgate ofcourse) I lost scan on the cyclone, kestrel, and the osprey (piloted by the guy formerly in the navitas). I warped around for a bit trying to find them, nothing was appearing on scan so I took the long warp to the gate to hisec, where all 3 were sitting at...waiting for me.

They immediately locked and engaged me, the gate guns started firing and kwark jumped in to assist. The cyclone went down extreamly quickly, causing the osprey to deagress and the kestrel to outright die as gateguns switched target to it. However before we managed to kill the osprey it jumped......into hisec......and was concorded. During this fight I lost half my shields....as an armor tanked cruiser. I really can't describe the cyclones fit, so you'll probably need to look at the killboard for it.
Inzek
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Chile802 Posts
November 16 2010 06:45 GMT
#3543
i always loggin when the fleet is coming back to emol
Stork FAN!!!
SpiritWolf
Profile Joined July 2008
United States127 Posts
November 16 2010 07:53 GMT
#3544
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the best player in eve. http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=11710077
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=11616244
Azerbaijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 08:21:16
November 16 2010 08:18 GMT
#3545
dear god; thats impressive
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
November 16 2010 08:52 GMT
#3546
On November 16 2010 16:53 SpiritWolf wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the best player in eve. http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=11710077
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=11616244

"There are no recorded kills"
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
November 16 2010 08:58 GMT
#3547
To sum up, war targets got on in their peak time and found they had already lost a hound and a dramiel. They made a massive fleet and got scouted while failing to even kill the scout. They betrayed a 1v1 for a worthless drake kill and then decided to go roaming if we wouldn't give them a fight. Just one jump from hisec (this is where having a frigate to scout may have come in handy) they get their asses handed to them by a real gang while we're doing guerrila warfare shit on their ass. They almost lose a few pods to my rapier and do lose a t2 frigate then we melt away as the surviving battleships came back. They bring force, we melt away, they try to do anything else and small mobile gangs fuck with them.
Complete fail day for them, nice result for us.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Makotoo
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland159 Posts
November 16 2010 12:57 GMT
#3548
Thanks for the answers.

I'm curious is the list of people still updated who I should contact for the trial time.

It shows posted as 9.9.2010 but I'm not sure if edit would change that.

Please clarify
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 13:30:46
November 16 2010 13:24 GMT
#3549
we are at war, so you will have to pass an inquiry. Just join scbw ingame and contact kwark uk.

How many of them actually died btw? Checking their killboards i can only see the lossees of a vexor and a cane.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
November 16 2010 14:36 GMT
#3550
On November 16 2010 22:24 Warri wrote:
we are at war, so you will have to pass an inquiry. Just join scbw ingame and contact kwark uk.

How many of them actually died btw? Checking their killboards i can only see the lossees of a vexor and a cane.

You're looking at where it says kills. They killed a vexor and a cane. They lost a rupture, an oneiros and two canes. Not as bad as I hoped but the oneiros should be huge.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Sozeles
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway47 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 17:09:50
November 16 2010 15:23 GMT
#3551
I've got an old account lying around that I basically quit playing because I didn't have the time (read: was playing wow too .... ) . I don't remember squat diddly about EVE but I'll see if I have any pilots on it worth resuming

I think it has at least a year of training on it, I seem to remember i being able to fly some type of expensive cruiser and the name "navy raven" comes to mind though I'm not even sure if this is even a ship :|

EDIT: wtf, can't login because I don't remember any pilot name :| filed a petition

EDIT2: been reading up a bit, and starting to remember bits. I think my pilot is Caldari and is very good (or at least decent) at tackling, I think I was flying for a small corp called The Legion which I think was part of a rather large and powerful alliance at the time I was playing and I was quite adept at tackling people / holding them down while our boys raped them :p I remember there's a frigate called "Crow" which is decent, no? :S can't remember much. Will definately pick up EVE again, nice if I can get a home with TL, as I'm not sure my old corp exists at all anymore.
Wait... what?
TurpinOS
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1223 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 20:17:23
November 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#3552
On November 16 2010 16:53 SpiritWolf wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the best player in eve. http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=11710077
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=11616244


Im sorry and Imma let you finish, but Smerchik had the worse ship of all time
http://veritas-immortalis.net/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=59979


cloaky-probing-smartbomb-speedy-stabbed-active shield tanked-navy domi

For the bored people loving failfits : http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?3647-Comedy-Killmails

civilian warp disruptor navy apoc with no lows and mixed ammo, makes sense : http://kb.x13corp.dk/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=30358

Read comments on how the guy died : http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=7424775

FOR KWARK : Take note how to fit a tengu
http://damukhonde.com/edk/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=2753
http://eve.znaor.hr/pimpmydomi/
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
November 16 2010 19:00 GMT
#3553
Loving the Killmails XD
Part Time Ninja
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
November 16 2010 21:35 GMT
#3554
http://teamliquid.killmail.org/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=8068473
gg
TurpinOS
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1223 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 22:00:47
November 16 2010 21:50 GMT
#3555
On November 17 2010 06:35 Warri wrote:
http://teamliquid.killmail.org/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=8068473
gg


Do you have a watchlist ?
Do you watch local ?
Why do you mission in a 2B ship in prime war time? (or even get in it)

(And you guys were actually two and system and both got killed ? please tell me you 2 did not just go through a gate at the same time unscouted...)
http://eve.znaor.hr/pimpmydomi/
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 22:02:46
November 16 2010 22:01 GMT
#3556
I was there. I got them on my watchlist and saw them comming to ammold so I docked up (because I was in a PvE Drake). Suddenly Karah said they found him and everyone should warp to him, he fleeted me, and I got there. By the time I arrived he was almost dead. Did one shot to the wolf before he popped and me too.

I don't really care about my drake. I know it was PvE fitted and stuff but if it could helped somehow (didn't know which ships they had and how many scrams) like killing the scrambler and saved Karah it would have be worth it. So yeah I basicly tossed my Drake in there although I knew it's going to die but with a 2b Ship beeing attacked there is no point of not trying to save it with a lousy Drake. Don't know how much I lost. Got 22mil from insurance. A drake itself is about 32mil I think so it really is just 10 mil + the insurance cost in the first place + t1 modules. Shoudln't be that much, but yeah, the cnr is just sad
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
TurpinOS
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1223 Posts
November 16 2010 22:16 GMT
#3557
On November 17 2010 07:01 Toadesstern wrote:
I was there. I got them on my watchlist and saw them comming to ammold so I docked up (because I was in a PvE Drake). Suddenly Karah said they found him and everyone should warp to him, he fleeted me, and I got there. By the time I arrived he was almost dead. Did one shot to the wolf before he popped and me too.

I don't really care about my drake. I know it was PvE fitted and stuff but if it could helped somehow (didn't know which ships they had and how many scrams) like killing the scrambler and saved Karah it would have be worth it. So yeah I basicly tossed my Drake in there although I knew it's going to die but with a 2b Ship beeing attacked there is no point of not trying to save it with a lousy Drake. Don't know how much I lost. Got 22mil from insurance. A drake itself is about 32mil I think so it really is just 10 mil + the insurance cost in the first place + t1 modules. Shoudln't be that much, but yeah, the cnr is just sad


I really dont mind your drake loss under such circonstances (but am I not Kwark so you never know ), but I really dont understand why you would keep on missioning in a 2B ship when local spikes with WT's (or undock with it period)
http://eve.znaor.hr/pimpmydomi/
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
November 16 2010 22:20 GMT
#3558
I just wanted to say that I really like reading this thread, despite not actually playing Eve at all. It's cool being able to read the battle reports that people post up, and even the general chatter is pretty interesting as well. Eve sounds like such an interesting game, so hopefully I can play with you guys once I have both the time and money. For now, I appreciate the reports people put up.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Sozeles
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway47 Posts
November 16 2010 22:37 GMT
#3559
I'm not getting any response to the petition regarding my account. Is there some other way than the web form petition I can use to reach CCP and get my account activated again?
Wait... what?
Inzek
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Chile802 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 23:26:25
November 16 2010 23:22 GMT
#3560
really 2b loss...

also.. how did you get so rich....
also... pple well be pissed
Stork FAN!!!
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 2022 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason92
BRAT_OK 53
Railgan 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17019
Mini 361
Dewaltoss 187
Hyuk 134
ggaemo 117
firebathero 105
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
Gorgc8498
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift1232
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4833
Khaldor1283
crisheroes920
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g4294
FrodaN2393
fl0m1007
Beastyqt816
mouzStarbuck366
KnowMe362
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 108
• Adnapsc2 29
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8411
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur253
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 2m
INu's Battles
16h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 2m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.