• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7436 users

Quake Live Beta - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
February 09 2009 14:45 GMT
#241
Man I got an invite from Funkie but the damn email hasn't showed up yet !! I did typo my email the first time but I think he saw my correction..

They aren't supposed to take more than a day right ;(?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Nebula
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
England780 Posts
February 09 2009 14:58 GMT
#242
Nope, an hour at tops, if you want me to send an invite again just incase, let me know.
<3
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
February 09 2009 15:21 GMT
#243
Would be appreciated, FrozenArbiter gmail.com
Jonathan Walsh
Cheers =]
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Nebula
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
England780 Posts
February 09 2009 15:44 GMT
#244
Jonathan Walsh FrozenArbiter@gmail.com 09-FEB-09 PENDING

Invited, this correct?
<3
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
February 09 2009 19:13 GMT
#245
O shi- FA up in dis!?
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
February 09 2009 19:32 GMT
#246
It's the European players that take this game serious! ;o
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-09 19:53:03
February 09 2009 19:52 GMT
#247
On February 10 2009 00:44 Nebula wrote:
Jonathan Walsh FrozenArbiter@gmail.com 09-FEB-09 PENDING

Invited, this correct?

Tyty =]
On February 10 2009 04:13 SayaSP wrote:
O shi- FA up in dis!?

Lol, the closest thing to Quake I've played is Warsow But I've always found Q3 cool (fun to watch) so I figured I better not pass it up this time!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Nebula
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
England780 Posts
February 09 2009 20:03 GMT
#248
If you ever want to practice FA, gimme a pm, we'll get a decent ping vs each other and i can help with commands to improve cfg if needs be. Offer extends to anyone in europe.
<3
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
February 10 2009 01:50 GMT
#249
On February 09 2009 08:09 GTR-2-Go wrote:
My friend would like an invite, since we are seeing if we can play at school. jimmyduncan@live.com.au

Thanks.


People with invites please PM me so I can give more details.
Commentator
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-10 02:48:40
February 10 2009 02:24 GMT
#250
double post? :o
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
February 10 2009 02:24 GMT
#251
On February 10 2009 11:24 JudgeMathis wrote:
I haven't played with anybody on the quakelive. :[

Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
Tsagacity
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2124 Posts
February 10 2009 03:20 GMT
#252
I think I may be posting a bit late, but I loved q3 and haven't gotten into the live beta yet :S

If there are any random invites left, I would appreciate one very much!

Timothy Smith, discotm@gmail.com
"Everyone worse than me at video games is a noob. Everyone better than me doesn't have a life."
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3718 Posts
February 10 2009 03:23 GMT
#253
On February 10 2009 12:20 Tsagacity wrote:
I think I may be posting a bit late, but I loved q3 and haven't gotten into the live beta yet :S

If there are any random invites left, I would appreciate one very much!

Timothy Smith, discotm@gmail.com

Sent.

If anyone else needs an invite, I have 8 left, so let me know.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Tsagacity
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2124 Posts
February 10 2009 05:03 GMT
#254
I just got it! Thank you very much! <3
"Everyone worse than me at video games is a noob. Everyone better than me doesn't have a life."
frankbg
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada335 Posts
February 10 2009 06:06 GMT
#255
I would REALLY love an invite, played some q3 back in the days, warsow and always been big on cs 1.6

Francis Cloutier fe.fcnz@gmail.com
2goons1probe
Profile Joined February 2009
United States26 Posts
February 10 2009 06:33 GMT
#256
On February 10 2009 15:06 frankbg wrote:
I would REALLY love an invite, played some q3 back in the days, warsow and always been big on cs 1.6

Francis Cloutier fe.fcnz@gmail.com


sent
JAAAAAH
Bullets4Life
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1 Post
February 10 2009 21:26 GMT
#257
On February 10 2009 12:23 tec27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2009 12:20 Tsagacity wrote:
I think I may be posting a bit late, but I loved q3 and haven't gotten into the live beta yet :S

If there are any random invites left, I would appreciate one very much!

Timothy Smith, discotm@gmail.com

Sent.

If anyone else needs an invite, I have 8 left, so let me know.



I would really appreciate an invite.

Nick Rhodes mustang50nick@gmail.com


THANKS!!
ZhenMiChan
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Netherlands1181 Posts
February 10 2009 21:29 GMT
#258
yoyo thanks for the invite!

it took 2 days to arrive but its there!! thanks a lot1
Studying Chinese~
spetial
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States688 Posts
February 10 2009 21:33 GMT
#259
On February 10 2009 12:23 tec27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2009 12:20 Tsagacity wrote:
I think I may be posting a bit late, but I loved q3 and haven't gotten into the live beta yet :S

If there are any random invites left, I would appreciate one very much!

Timothy Smith, discotm@gmail.com

Sent.

If anyone else needs an invite, I have 8 left, so let me know.

man i LOVE q3 and would love to get in on this.
Andre Bordeaux, andre.bordeaux@yahoo.com
metal_survive @ uswest
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3718 Posts
February 10 2009 22:17 GMT
#260
On February 11 2009 06:33 spetial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2009 12:23 tec27 wrote:
On February 10 2009 12:20 Tsagacity wrote:
I think I may be posting a bit late, but I loved q3 and haven't gotten into the live beta yet :S

If there are any random invites left, I would appreciate one very much!

Timothy Smith, discotm@gmail.com

Sent.

If anyone else needs an invite, I have 8 left, so let me know.

man i LOVE q3 and would love to get in on this.
Andre Bordeaux, andre.bordeaux@yahoo.com

Sent
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 79
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64080
Bisu 3312
FanTaSy 1303
Stork 593
Rush 470
firebathero 229
Snow 213
hero 177
Mind 115
Last 100
[ Show more ]
Free 88
Pusan 70
Sexy 67
Sharp 64
ToSsGirL 43
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
yabsab 17
Noble 14
Rock 13
HiyA 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6972
Dendi1389
Counter-Strike
byalli1185
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns39776
singsing2479
fl0m2414
Liquid`RaSZi1045
B2W.Neo619
Beastyqt467
Mlord322
Happy304
Khaldor228
Hui .205
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 86
• Dystopia_ 6
• HeavenSC 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FT.aCt)Sony0
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• Jankos2942
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1501
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
OSC
9h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 3m
OSC
22h 3m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.