• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8940 users

ZeroSpace Megathread - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
221 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
September 01 2023 16:57 GMT
#61
On August 29 2023 07:13 ROOTCatZ wrote:
We recently announced the ZeroSpace Kickstarter Tournament hosted by Wardi.

For anyone interested it is happening tomorrow:

📅Tuesday, August 29 at 6 PM CEST / 9 AM PDT
👁️Watch: https://www.twitch.tv/wardiii
🆚Single-elim mini tourney

Players are already in-training by separate coaches

Team Scarlett: DeMu & SortOf
Team CatZ: Clem & Fitzyhere


I watched some more stuff and decided to back this up on KS. Good stuff.

Although accidentally I'm doing it while sitting in my old Root Gaming t-shirt. Kudos to you, Catz.
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-09-02 02:33:23
September 02 2023 02:33 GMT
#62
On September 02 2023 01:57 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2023 07:13 ROOTCatZ wrote:
We recently announced the ZeroSpace Kickstarter Tournament hosted by Wardi.

For anyone interested it is happening tomorrow:

📅Tuesday, August 29 at 6 PM CEST / 9 AM PDT
👁️Watch: https://www.twitch.tv/wardiii
🆚Single-elim mini tourney

Players are already in-training by separate coaches

Team Scarlett: DeMu & SortOf
Team CatZ: Clem & Fitzyhere


I watched some more stuff and decided to back this up on KS. Good stuff.

Although accidentally I'm doing it while sitting in my old Root Gaming t-shirt. Kudos to you, Catz.


Much love to you, thanks on all 3 fronts!
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-09-12 19:15:53
September 12 2023 19:09 GMT
#63
The Xol faction looks seriously awesome:
https://tl.net/forum/games/616163-zerospace-xol-faction-reveal

I just LOVE the ambition and ingenuity behind that. I've updated the OP here to include a link to them, as well as some of the other things that have been added to the ZeroSpace kickstarter campaign page in the last few weeks.

On September 02 2023 11:33 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2023 01:57 nimdil wrote:
On August 29 2023 07:13 ROOTCatZ wrote:
We recently announced the ZeroSpace Kickstarter Tournament hosted by Wardi.

For anyone interested it is happening tomorrow:

📅Tuesday, August 29 at 6 PM CEST / 9 AM PDT
👁️Watch: https://www.twitch.tv/wardiii
🆚Single-elim mini tourney

Players are already in-training by separate coaches

Team Scarlett: DeMu & SortOf
Team CatZ: Clem & Fitzyhere


I watched some more stuff and decided to back this up on KS. Good stuff.

Although accidentally I'm doing it while sitting in my old Root Gaming t-shirt. Kudos to you, Catz.


Much love to you, thanks on all 3 fronts!


Hey CatZ let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change on the OP here, I didn't expect this to end up being the main post about ZeroSpace! I was just genuinely surprised when I checked TL the first day, like eight hours into the campaign, and I hadn't seen anything yet. But I'm kind of stoked to fanboy out like the good old days and I'll be more consistent with updating this now.

Also, do you (or anyone else here) know whether I can add the kickstarter info to the main page? Back in the day that'd probably be a no-go, but I could see them making an exception for a new RTS, and maybe times have changed.

Lastly, my buddies and I occasionally have group SC2 tournaments, and whenever a new player joins, one of my friends will at least once try to proxy hatch them, because they saw some of your famous proxy hatches back in the day. So thanks for that haha.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-09-13 07:23:37
September 13 2023 07:21 GMT
#64
On August 29 2023 07:13 ROOTCatZ wrote:
We recently announced the ZeroSpace Kickstarter Tournament hosted by Wardi.

For anyone interested it is happening tomorrow:

📅Tuesday, August 29 at 6 PM CEST / 9 AM PDT
👁️Watch: https://www.twitch.tv/wardiii
🆚Single-elim mini tourney

Players are already in-training by separate coaches

Team Scarlett: DeMu & SortOf
Team CatZ: Clem & Fitzyhere



Is this still available in Wardis VODs?

EDIT: Found only this game of Clem vs Sortof
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1915537449?filter=all&sort=time
It's tagged Starcraft 2 ...
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
WardiTV
Profile Joined September 2016
609 Posts
September 16 2023 07:37 GMT
#65
On September 13 2023 16:21 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2023 07:13 ROOTCatZ wrote:
We recently announced the ZeroSpace Kickstarter Tournament hosted by Wardi.

For anyone interested it is happening tomorrow:

📅Tuesday, August 29 at 6 PM CEST / 9 AM PDT
👁️Watch: https://www.twitch.tv/wardiii
🆚Single-elim mini tourney

Players are already in-training by separate coaches

Team Scarlett: DeMu & SortOf
Team CatZ: Clem & Fitzyhere



Is this still available in Wardis VODs?

EDIT: Found only this game of Clem vs Sortof
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1915537449?filter=all&sort=time
It's tagged Starcraft 2 ...


https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1911555613?t=5h49m0s
Commentator
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
September 17 2023 08:04 GMT
#66
The game looks much better than i expected.
My major concerns are:
There are no positional units.
There is no high ground Bonus.
I dislike the merc Camps beeing Part of the starting location. It might be imposisible to scout that. Why not use merc Camps like in wc3?
I cannot Tell yet, but how is deathball prevented?
Total Annihilation Zero
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
September 18 2023 02:56 GMT
#67
On September 13 2023 04:09 TheDougler wrote:
The Xol faction looks seriously awesome:
https://tl.net/forum/games/616163-zerospace-xol-faction-reveal

I just LOVE the ambition and ingenuity behind that. I've updated the OP here to include a link to them, as well as some of the other things that have been added to the ZeroSpace kickstarter campaign page in the last few weeks.

Show nested quote +
On September 02 2023 11:33 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On September 02 2023 01:57 nimdil wrote:
On August 29 2023 07:13 ROOTCatZ wrote:
We recently announced the ZeroSpace Kickstarter Tournament hosted by Wardi.

For anyone interested it is happening tomorrow:

📅Tuesday, August 29 at 6 PM CEST / 9 AM PDT
👁️Watch: https://www.twitch.tv/wardiii
🆚Single-elim mini tourney

Players are already in-training by separate coaches

Team Scarlett: DeMu & SortOf
Team CatZ: Clem & Fitzyhere


I watched some more stuff and decided to back this up on KS. Good stuff.

Although accidentally I'm doing it while sitting in my old Root Gaming t-shirt. Kudos to you, Catz.


Much love to you, thanks on all 3 fronts!


Hey CatZ let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change on the OP here, I didn't expect this to end up being the main post about ZeroSpace! I was just genuinely surprised when I checked TL the first day, like eight hours into the campaign, and I hadn't seen anything yet. But I'm kind of stoked to fanboy out like the good old days and I'll be more consistent with updating this now.

Also, do you (or anyone else here) know whether I can add the kickstarter info to the main page? Back in the day that'd probably be a no-go, but I could see them making an exception for a new RTS, and maybe times have changed.

Lastly, my buddies and I occasionally have group SC2 tournaments, and whenever a new player joins, one of my friends will at least once try to proxy hatch them, because they saw some of your famous proxy hatches back in the day. So thanks for that haha.


Hey Dougler!

I think it looks great, thank you!

I don't know if you can add the KS link but we're nearly done so no worries.

roflmao cheers and love to you and your proxy-hatching friend, that's awesome :D
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
Nirli
Profile Joined February 2023
Bulgaria387 Posts
September 18 2023 15:03 GMT
#68
Looks more ambitious/interesting that Stormgate, that's for sure.
QOGQOG
Profile Joined July 2019
834 Posts
September 18 2023 15:37 GMT
#69
On September 19 2023 00:03 Nirli wrote:
Looks more ambitious/interesting that Stormgate, that's for sure.

That's a low bar, but I agree. Even with things like hero units I'm not a huge fan of, they seem to be taking a thoughtful approach.
Nirli
Profile Joined February 2023
Bulgaria387 Posts
September 18 2023 18:11 GMT
#70
On September 19 2023 00:37 QOGQOG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2023 00:03 Nirli wrote:
Looks more ambitious/interesting that Stormgate, that's for sure.

That's a low bar, but I agree. Even with things like hero units I'm not a huge fan of, they seem to be taking a thoughtful approach.

To me, SG is going the D4 route - trying to please everyone, but ultimately pleasing no one.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
September 19 2023 07:01 GMT
#71
I think it's too early to tell for both games. From a viewer perspective, SG is easier to follow right now but looks a bit more dull. ZS is difficult to follow but if you have all the info in your head about skills, units, mercs, heros etc it might be good
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
December 17 2023 13:01 GMT
#72
i read Scarlett uploaded some vods but they are subs only, are there other vods i can watch?
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17903 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-17 14:52:52
December 17 2023 14:38 GMT
#73
massive multiplayer co op sounds interesting. i wonder how that will be implemented.
On September 13 2023 04:09 TheDougler wrote:
The Xol faction looks seriously awesome:
https://tl.net/forum/games/616163-zerospace-xol-faction-reveal

I just LOVE the ambition and ingenuity behind that. I've updated the OP here to include a link to them, as well as some of the other things that have been added to the ZeroSpace kickstarter campaign page in the last few weeks.

a lot of people don't know this, but the Xol were created by Dr. Eldon Tyrell.
+ Show Spoiler +
i just made that up myself.


Ladies and gentlemen,
The origin story of the Xol is not for the faint of heart.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
December 29 2023 11:30 GMT
#74
Zero Space lookin sweet from the recent showmatches shown on twitch !

SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
December 30 2023 17:43 GMT
#75
On December 29 2023 20:30 RogerChillingworth wrote:
Zero Space lookin sweet from the recent showmatches shown on twitch !



Any links? I didn't see those myself.
CicadaSC
Profile Joined January 2018
United States2004 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-01-07 18:50:21
December 31 2023 10:59 GMT
#76
On December 29 2023 20:30 RogerChillingworth wrote:
Zero Space lookin sweet from the recent showmatches shown on twitch !


edit: changing my post, it did look chaotic at first glance but watching a streamer do commentary of it i found it pretty easy to grasp ahold. I still think there may be too many units/heroes that make it feel kind of overwhelming but i guess i also play league with over 100 so that sorta goes out the window.
Remember that we all come from a place of passion!!
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
December 31 2023 19:34 GMT
#77
On December 31 2023 02:43 SoleSteeler wrote:

Any links? I didn't see those myself.


https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2006220709


On December 31 2023 19:59 CicadaSC wrote:


It looked too chaotic. I much prefer death balls because it feels like you're building a powerful army even if it is seen as "less skillful." Most people play games for fun and fantasy to be honest and I think it's important not to forget that.


Lost me at 'much prefer deathballs' xD. I liked how the game revved up slowly and it was pretty micro based for a while. can't speak for late game tho. think some of the animation/art could use some tweaking, like the streams of missiles have too long/opaque of a line. But pretty good overall i'd say.
VelRa_G
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada304 Posts
January 01 2024 19:51 GMT
#78
I'm in the alpha the last couple weeks and it became my most played RTS of 2023. Looking forward to the 2024 alphas and betas. It is already a fantastic RTS to play even through the expected bugs and oddities, it being an alpha.
Nuda Veritas
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-01-03 19:47:01
January 03 2024 19:43 GMT
#79
Looks like they're ready to do a big streaming phase in the coming weeks, including a $10,000 tournament with Wardi. Definitely something to check out to see if this is a 'real' competitor in the RTS space.

AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1465 Posts
January 04 2024 07:19 GMT
#80
On January 02 2024 04:51 VelRa_G wrote:
I'm in the alpha the last couple weeks and it became my most played RTS of 2023. Looking forward to the 2024 alphas and betas. It is already a fantastic RTS to play even through the expected bugs and oddities, it being an alpha.


any way to sign up for alpha/beta for this or how did you get into it?
mada mada dane
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
Yoon 41
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns42745
singsing1767
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM166
KnowMe147
Livibee132
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur388
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
18m
Patches Events
5h 18m
The PondCast
23h 18m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.