• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6906 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 28

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 200 Next
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-18 09:32:45
July 18 2016 09:29 GMT
#541
has no one been able to even see a legendary? because i shit you not a silhouette of articuno popped up on my tracker for like 2mins.
i know the tracker is bugged right now but i dont see why that would cause an articuno to falsely show up.
i also cant think of any other pokemon the silhouette could possibly be, since i already have pidgeotto which imo is the only other pokemon that i could get it confused with.
silhouette was a bird that was spreading its wings and had a tail/long hair.
any other pokemon it could have been?
could have been pidgeot also but judging from google images i dont think it looked like pidgeot either
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
July 18 2016 09:39 GMT
#542
On July 18 2016 18:29 evilfatsh1t wrote:
has no one been able to even see a legendary? because i shit you not a silhouette of articuno popped up on my tracker for like 2mins.
i know the tracker is bugged right now but i dont see why that would cause an articuno to falsely show up.
i also cant think of any other pokemon the silhouette could possibly be, since i already have pidgeotto which imo is the only other pokemon that i could get it confused with.
silhouette was a bird that was spreading its wings and had a tail/long hair.
any other pokemon it could have been?
could have been pidgeot also but judging from google images i dont think it looked like pidgeot either


Probably Fearow? :

[image loading]

I doubt it was Articuno, since that will probably come as an event. However, as long as you don't have an screenshot of the creature, we can't know for sure.
Amestir
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2126 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-18 11:48:23
July 18 2016 11:47 GMT
#543
So a small review, just wanted to share my toughts with someone. Only level 7, so not sure if others agree.

The first day was awesome (ignoring the server troubles), but already on my second day this is starting to feel like a job. I really dont like the catching mechanic that much, it feels random. An even bigger let down is the amount of pokemon you run into, and the different kinds of pokemon. The tracer is still broken, so finding a pokemon is 100% luck, seeing a nice pokemon on the tracker but getting another rattata is annoying. I really dislike how the game broke one of the most fun aspects of pokemon: the bond between you and a specific pokemon. My Drowsee doesnt feel like an individal Drowsee, since I have to catch 50 more of them, and then dump the weakest ones. I want to train my pokemon by doing stuff with that pokemon, not catching another 499 magikarp.

Maybe gyms give you more of that feeling, but gyms for me feel utterly pointles. My storggest pokemon is a cp 257 pidgeot (which I randolmy cought, instead of a pokemon I invested in). All the gyms I encounter have alteast cp lvl 1100+ pokemon. What point is there for me to fight?
At this point I have ran out of pokeballs, and do not feel much desire to farm pokestops just to waste them on random pokemon I might not want, but do need, instead of focusing on the pokemons I do want.

Intrested to see if anyone agrees, or maybe I'm just not getting something?
We know nothing.
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-18 12:02:46
July 18 2016 11:58 GMT
#544
On July 18 2016 18:39 WonnaPlay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2016 18:29 evilfatsh1t wrote:
has no one been able to even see a legendary? because i shit you not a silhouette of articuno popped up on my tracker for like 2mins.
i know the tracker is bugged right now but i dont see why that would cause an articuno to falsely show up.
i also cant think of any other pokemon the silhouette could possibly be, since i already have pidgeotto which imo is the only other pokemon that i could get it confused with.
silhouette was a bird that was spreading its wings and had a tail/long hair.
any other pokemon it could have been?
could have been pidgeot also but judging from google images i dont think it looked like pidgeot either


Probably Fearow? :

[image loading]

I doubt it was Articuno, since that will probably come as an event. However, as long as you don't have an screenshot of the creature, we can't know for sure.

nope not fearow.
i didnt think to take a screenshot though so i guess well never know

also if youre playing the game for competitive reasons or for 'bonding' reasons, youre playing the wrong pokemon game. i think the developers have done a great job in differentiating this game from the original nintendo games by making the exploration aspect the key feature.
people play this game just to catch as many different pokemon as they can. if you find a rare pokemon thats great. if you find a rare pokemon and it has massive cp its an even bigger bonus. but the main draw from this game is still the fact that you want to try to 'catch them all'
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
July 18 2016 12:08 GMT
#545
On July 18 2016 20:47 Amestir wrote:
So a small review, just wanted to share my toughts with someone. Only level 7, so not sure if others agree.

The first day was awesome (ignoring the server troubles), but already on my second day this is starting to feel like a job. I really dont like the catching mechanic that much, it feels random. An even bigger let down is the amount of pokemon you run into, and the different kinds of pokemon. The tracer is still broken, so finding a pokemon is 100% luck, seeing a nice pokemon on the tracker but getting another rattata is annoying. I really dislike how the game broke one of the most fun aspects of pokemon: the bond between you and a specific pokemon. My Drowsee doesnt feel like an individal Drowsee, since I have to catch 50 more of them, and then dump the weakest ones. I want to train my pokemon by doing stuff with that pokemon, not catching another 499 magikarp.

Maybe gyms give you more of that feeling, but gyms for me feel utterly pointles. My storggest pokemon is a cp 257 pidgeot (which I randolmy cought, instead of a pokemon I invested in). All the gyms I encounter have alteast cp lvl 1100+ pokemon. What point is there for me to fight?
At this point I have ran out of pokeballs, and do not feel much desire to farm pokestops just to waste them on random pokemon I might not want, but do need, instead of focusing on the pokemons I do want.

Intrested to see if anyone agrees, or maybe I'm just not getting something?


The tracer being broken is pretty annoying indeed, however it is still possible to just find the pokemon you see on the tracer. The thing is that you need to move around in a pretty big area... I've had alot of success searching for the pokemon I was searching for. (I've also missed some ofcourse).

The bond between your pokemon isn't that much indeed, but I've now got a Lapras for example and it's my friend. Battling a gym with your top 6 does make it a bit more feely, but you don't really train your pokemon with battling either, so that indeed feel shit. My starter pokemon (Charmander) is still an CP25 newb and I probably will never ever use the pokemon for anything but selling it.

That you can't battle gyms isn't that weird, since you're only level 7. My gf got level 10 in one day of playing (where the servers were down half the day), so it just seems like you haven't invested much into the game yet. That's like playing SC2 for the first time and dismissing the game, because you don't like how you keep losing to better players. In this game it isn't even losing. If you and 3 of your low-level friends attack a gym with 1 1100 pokemon, you can still easily win. (it will be 18 pokemon vs 1 effectively). The attackers advantage is HUGEEE.

How did you run out of pokeballs so quickly? I haven't seen people with <200 pokeballs at level 5-7? Walking from pokestop to pokestop is a huge part of the game. If you see a Lure (the pink hearts) being active, go to it and find that special pokemon. You will also highly likely find a decent amount of other trainers at that lure, depending on your whereabouts.

How you feel about the game is pretty understandable, I felt about the same on friday after playing it a few days, however ever since it got released in our country (same as you), I've been loving the hype. Don't underestimate the social power of this game.
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-18 12:13:03
July 18 2016 12:12 GMT
#546
On July 18 2016 20:58 evilfatsh1t wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2016 18:39 WonnaPlay wrote:
On July 18 2016 18:29 evilfatsh1t wrote:
has no one been able to even see a legendary? because i shit you not a silhouette of articuno popped up on my tracker for like 2mins.
i know the tracker is bugged right now but i dont see why that would cause an articuno to falsely show up.
i also cant think of any other pokemon the silhouette could possibly be, since i already have pidgeotto which imo is the only other pokemon that i could get it confused with.
silhouette was a bird that was spreading its wings and had a tail/long hair.
any other pokemon it could have been?
could have been pidgeot also but judging from google images i dont think it looked like pidgeot either


Probably Fearow? :

[image loading]

I doubt it was Articuno, since that will probably come as an event. However, as long as you don't have an screenshot of the creature, we can't know for sure.

nope not fearow.
i didnt think to take a screenshot though so i guess well never know

also if youre playing the game for competitive reasons or for 'bonding' reasons, youre playing the wrong pokemon game. i think the developers have done a great job in differentiating this game from the original nintendo games by making the exploration aspect the key feature.
people play this game just to catch as many different pokemon as they can. if you find a rare pokemon thats great. if you find a rare pokemon and it has massive cp its an even bigger bonus. but the main draw from this game is still the fact that you want to try to 'catch them all'


this one then ? Keep on trying
[image loading]

The silhouette for articuno would probably be something like this :

[image loading]
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
July 18 2016 12:13 GMT
#547
On July 18 2016 20:58 evilfatsh1t wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2016 18:39 WonnaPlay wrote:
On July 18 2016 18:29 evilfatsh1t wrote:
has no one been able to even see a legendary? because i shit you not a silhouette of articuno popped up on my tracker for like 2mins.
i know the tracker is bugged right now but i dont see why that would cause an articuno to falsely show up.
i also cant think of any other pokemon the silhouette could possibly be, since i already have pidgeotto which imo is the only other pokemon that i could get it confused with.
silhouette was a bird that was spreading its wings and had a tail/long hair.
any other pokemon it could have been?
could have been pidgeot also but judging from google images i dont think it looked like pidgeot either


Probably Fearow? :

[image loading]

I doubt it was Articuno, since that will probably come as an event. However, as long as you don't have an screenshot of the creature, we can't know for sure.

nope not fearow.
i didnt think to take a screenshot though so i guess well never know

also if youre playing the game for competitive reasons or for 'bonding' reasons, youre playing the wrong pokemon game. i think the developers have done a great job in differentiating this game from the original nintendo games by making the exploration aspect the key feature.
people play this game just to catch as many different pokemon as they can. if you find a rare pokemon thats great. if you find a rare pokemon and it has massive cp its an even bigger bonus. but the main draw from this game is still the fact that you want to try to 'catch them all'



Was it a Ditto pretending to be a fearow?
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
July 18 2016 12:17 GMT
#548
Ah , I misread the original question.

You have Pidgey, you have seen Pidgeotto, but you haven't seen Pidgeot yet.
I'm about 90%* sure that it is Pidgeot :
[image loading]


*(oke, only about 30% sure)
Amestir
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2126 Posts
July 18 2016 12:36 GMT
#549
On July 18 2016 21:08 WonnaPlay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2016 20:47 Amestir wrote:
So a small review, just wanted to share my toughts with someone. Only level 7, so not sure if others agree.

The first day was awesome (ignoring the server troubles), but already on my second day this is starting to feel like a job. I really dont like the catching mechanic that much, it feels random. An even bigger let down is the amount of pokemon you run into, and the different kinds of pokemon. The tracer is still broken, so finding a pokemon is 100% luck, seeing a nice pokemon on the tracker but getting another rattata is annoying. I really dislike how the game broke one of the most fun aspects of pokemon: the bond between you and a specific pokemon. My Drowsee doesnt feel like an individal Drowsee, since I have to catch 50 more of them, and then dump the weakest ones. I want to train my pokemon by doing stuff with that pokemon, not catching another 499 magikarp.

Maybe gyms give you more of that feeling, but gyms for me feel utterly pointles. My storggest pokemon is a cp 257 pidgeot (which I randolmy cought, instead of a pokemon I invested in). All the gyms I encounter have alteast cp lvl 1100+ pokemon. What point is there for me to fight?
At this point I have ran out of pokeballs, and do not feel much desire to farm pokestops just to waste them on random pokemon I might not want, but do need, instead of focusing on the pokemons I do want.

Intrested to see if anyone agrees, or maybe I'm just not getting something?


The tracer being broken is pretty annoying indeed, however it is still possible to just find the pokemon you see on the tracer. The thing is that you need to move around in a pretty big area... I've had alot of success searching for the pokemon I was searching for. (I've also missed some ofcourse).

The bond between your pokemon isn't that much indeed, but I've now got a Lapras for example and it's my friend. Battling a gym with your top 6 does make it a bit more feely, but you don't really train your pokemon with battling either, so that indeed feel shit. My starter pokemon (Charmander) is still an CP25 newb and I probably will never ever use the pokemon for anything but selling it.

That you can't battle gyms isn't that weird, since you're only level 7. My gf got level 10 in one day of playing (where the servers were down half the day), so it just seems like you haven't invested much into the game yet. That's like playing SC2 for the first time and dismissing the game, because you don't like how you keep losing to better players. In this game it isn't even losing. If you and 3 of your low-level friends attack a gym with 1 1100 pokemon, you can still easily win. (it will be 18 pokemon vs 1 effectively). The attackers advantage is HUGEEE.

How did you run out of pokeballs so quickly? I haven't seen people with <200 pokeballs at level 5-7? Walking from pokestop to pokestop is a huge part of the game. If you see a Lure (the pink hearts) being active, go to it and find that special pokemon. You will also highly likely find a decent amount of other trainers at that lure, depending on your whereabouts.

How you feel about the game is pretty understandable, I felt about the same on friday after playing it a few days, however ever since it got released in our country (same as you), I've been loving the hype. Don't underestimate the social power of this game.


Yo, thanks for your reply!

I agree that its early to dismiss the game. About the gyms, I didn't know you could attack with more then one person :o
The pokeballs I dont know man, I think its partly because I live in an unpopulated area, so not so much pokestops, partly not spending that much time, and just being bad -.-
We know nothing.
Goolpsy
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark301 Posts
July 18 2016 13:34 GMT
#550
There are 0 pokestops in a radius of 10 km of where I live :D 30 pokeballs left @ lvl 5
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
July 18 2016 13:47 GMT
#551
On July 18 2016 18:39 WonnaPlay wrote:
Probably Fearow? :

[image loading]


Yep, definitely Fearow. You can't find Icebirds in The Netherlands you nub~
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
TerransHill
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany572 Posts
July 18 2016 13:57 GMT
#552
Does the weight of a pokemon make a difference? I have some xs and xl pokes.
Respect my authoritah!!
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
July 18 2016 14:19 GMT
#553
How much data does it use?
WriterMaru
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 18 2016 14:34 GMT
#554
Barely uses any data, used about 205 MB across ~2 weeks of play but I played a fair bit(level 17 atm).
WriterXiao8~~
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-18 14:42:12
July 18 2016 14:40 GMT
#555
it probably really depends on server stability. If you have to restart the app every 10-20 minutes I can only assume you're reloading all the map-data every time?
I had 17mb after 2 hours of play on release day in Germany, which was actually fairly stable for some reason, might have been related to it being 8am when I went out (you'd die walking out during midday atm in Germany anyways). Don't have numbers for the next day but I felt like it was less with less crashes.
At my parents place was basicly impossible...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
July 18 2016 15:25 GMT
#556
I'm only level 9 after a week. I feel like the social aspects of the game beat out the leveling part. Interacting with other people is part of the fun, not just focusing on leveling as fast as possible. At this stage of the game, you'll run out of things to do after leveling so fast.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
July 18 2016 15:29 GMT
#557
Oh it seems like android 4.4 is needed but I only have 4.3 available with my phone. Can't be part of the adventure I guess.
WriterMaru
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
July 18 2016 15:30 GMT
#558
On July 17 2016 04:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2016 22:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I think I'm going to take an indefinite hiatus from Pokemon GO for now. Hitting level 20 within a week of playing was cool, and catching the Pokemon early on was fun, but all the errors I get from this game- half of the poke stops not working, most of the gyms not working, and the game freezing during 1/4 of my Pokemon battles- are just too frustrating for me... Especially when it's taking up 100% of my gaming time. It's not really a game I'd like to play casually, and the game unfortunately isn't rewarding the daily/ hourly grind for me. I'll probably check the poke stops and gyms in my area every few days to see if those problems have been fixed, but my summers have traditionally been a time for me to play other games for fun- Mario, Zelda, Quest 64, Smash, StarCraft, Heroes, etc.- and it's probably better for my health and all-around happiness if I do just that.

=)

its still annoying but its like 1000% better than release day and the day after. do it for the exercise instead of the game.


You're right, of course I raced to level 20 to get Pokemon strong enough to easily take over gyms (especially when you have 6 of them- and they're still more than capable of holding gyms in my area), and now I'm more in the mode of expanding my Pokedex, interacting/ social aspects, using the game/ egg-hatching as an impetus for staying fit, etc.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
July 18 2016 15:50 GMT
#559
On July 19 2016 00:29 Poopi wrote:
Oh it seems like android 4.4 is needed but I only have 4.3 available with my phone. Can't be part of the adventure I guess.

Poor Galaxy S3 user.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 18 2016 16:01 GMT
#560
Friend of mine has a Windows phone, no idea when he will be able to play.
WriterXiao8~~
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 609
RotterdaM207
TKL 90
SteadfastSC72
Rex69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko342
RotterdaM 207
ByuN 106
TKL 90
SteadfastSC 72
Rex 69
Codebar 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19603
Shuttle 1456
Bisu 828
Jaedong 557
Soulkey 534
Horang2 419
Mong 391
BeSt 373
actioN 263
Stork 228
[ Show more ]
firebathero 227
Soma 217
Mini 184
Larva 161
Zeus 123
Rush 121
Last 116
Hyun 91
PianO 82
Pusan 73
Snow 72
sorry 70
910 69
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 63
Shine 56
EffOrt 56
hero 40
Shinee 35
Sharp 35
Sexy 26
Bale 25
sSak 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
ZergMaN 20
JYJ 19
scan(afreeca) 12
Hm[arnc] 10
yabsab 9
Aegong 7
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
canceldota21
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes335
Other Games
gofns39292
singsing2043
B2W.Neo251
DeMusliM225
Pyrionflax184
Livibee134
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV383
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur740
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 32m
The PondCast
22h 32m
INu's Battles
23h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.