• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9348 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 188

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 200 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 16 2018 10:18 GMT
#3741
I believe egg contents are decided when you get them, so I was sitting on my gifts until the event started. I'm really pretty bummed about it because Tauros aren't anything special to me. I even wish it was just another Alolan.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
September 16 2018 15:16 GMT
#3742
On September 16 2018 00:59 Latham wrote:
So, anyone hatched a regional pokemon from the 7km eggs? I did 8 today and got like 2 meoths and 6 sandshrews...
I want that farfetch'd, tauros and Kangaskhan....

Two Kangaskhan for me. However, the eggs were from USA and Europe, and not from Australia. So every egg can have any regional it seems.
EZ4ENCE
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
September 18 2018 20:49 GMT
#3743
On September 17 2018 00:16 WindWolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2018 00:59 Latham wrote:
So, anyone hatched a regional pokemon from the 7km eggs? I did 8 today and got like 2 meoths and 6 sandshrews...
I want that farfetch'd, tauros and Kangaskhan....

Two Kangaskhan for me. However, the eggs were from USA and Europe, and not from Australia. So every egg can have any regional it seems.


So far only mewoth from eggs and have been careful to only incubate those received after 13/9 T_T
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 18 2018 22:18 GMT
#3744
I got a duck!
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-19 03:58:41
September 19 2018 03:58 GMT
#3745
dont forget to reroll your mewtwos for SB.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
September 19 2018 04:08 GMT
#3746
Easier said than done! I have 1 good IV mewtwo with SB finally. But it took 12 tms.
Freeeeeeedom
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-19 10:46:28
September 19 2018 10:46 GMT
#3747
I'd need an EX Mewtwo first. lol
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
September 19 2018 19:40 GMT
#3748
Well today was a good day, not perfect because I decided to make fun of a legendary bird and was punished by the RNG gods because of it.

- First raid to warm up - Hitmonchan (had none, like it a lot) - caught! Nice start.
- Second raid - Moltres - already had 2....no pressure, but my friends really wanted it so went along to help. Caught as well.
- Third raid - Articuno - Had none...don't like it that much and it was only 1600 something CP. Made fun of him for being weak...7 great curve balls and a few worse throws latter ran out of pokeballs…T_T
- 4th raid was a Zapdos (my favourite bird) - was very tilted due to the Articuno jinx before. After 2 duds got it!!! Consider myself lucky for this.

If it wasn't for Articuno it had been a perfect day.

Other good thing is that I got invited to a WhatsApp group from the area around my work that coordinates for raids. There are so many people there that I cant believe how are there so many people saing there is nobody playing this game anymore o.O it was nice to see such a large and organized community for the game.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-19 19:55:18
September 19 2018 19:50 GMT
#3749
Did Uno and Dos raids, caught both. Both good so I can stop worrying about time running out before I found one I liked.

Hatched another useless bull and my second duck. Still no Roos or Frenchamon.
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
September 19 2018 21:12 GMT
#3750
On September 20 2018 04:40 KobraKay wrote:
Well today was a good day, not perfect because I decided to make fun of a legendary bird and was punished by the RNG gods because of it.

- First raid to warm up - Hitmonchan (had none, like it a lot) - caught! Nice start.
- Second raid - Moltres - already had 2....no pressure, but my friends really wanted it so went along to help. Caught as well.
- Third raid - Articuno - Had none...don't like it that much and it was only 1600 something CP. Made fun of him for being weak...7 great curve balls and a few worse throws latter ran out of pokeballs…T_T
- 4th raid was a Zapdos (my favourite bird) - was very tilted due to the Articuno jinx before. After 2 duds got it!!! Consider myself lucky for this.

If it wasn't for Articuno it had been a perfect day.

Other good thing is that I got invited to a WhatsApp group from the area around my work that coordinates for raids. There are so many people there that I cant believe how are there so many people saing there is nobody playing this game anymore o.O it was nice to see such a large and organized community for the game.


Well the game has seen a resurgence, so that certainly helps: https://gamasutra.com/view/news/326258/Niantic_touts_35_percent_growth_in_active_players_for_Pokemon_Go.php
Logo
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
September 19 2018 21:56 GMT
#3751
On September 20 2018 04:50 Gahlo wrote:
Did Uno and Dos raids, caught both. Both good so I can stop worrying about time running out before I found one I liked.

Hatched another useless bull and my second duck. Still no Roos or Frenchamon.


6 eggs and still meowth and digglet only for me

I am actually sad as my friends got farfetch'd already. I'm going to Japan so farfetch'd is not a problema but kangas and taurus would by highly appreciated!
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 19 2018 22:04 GMT
#3752
On September 20 2018 06:56 KobraKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2018 04:50 Gahlo wrote:
Did Uno and Dos raids, caught both. Both good so I can stop worrying about time running out before I found one I liked.

Hatched another useless bull and my second duck. Still no Roos or Frenchamon.


6 eggs and still meowth and digglet only for me

I am actually sad as my friends got farfetch'd already. I'm going to Japan so farfetch'd is not a problema but kangas and taurus would by highly appreciated!

I think I've gone through at least 2 eggs by now. I have more A-Digletts than I know what do with.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 20 2018 02:38 GMT
#3753
Frenchamon down, just a Roo to go!
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-21 14:21:24
September 21 2018 14:20 GMT
#3754
People are going crazy today with the mewtwo raids around here xD….during lunch time today the group from this área did 5 full raids and only two had duplicate people.

I hope that monday when I get back to Lisbon there is still so many people to give me a hand catching one xD (PS_ another egg, another Vulpix, still no regionals)
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-21 15:07:40
September 21 2018 15:07 GMT
#3755
Yeah I was pretty surprised too, I wandered by a random MewTwo raid and there were a lot of people doing it so I got to hop in and get my Mewtwo. Up to 149 for Kanto, just need that Mr. Mime and Kangiskhan.
Logo
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 21 2018 19:22 GMT
#3756
EX raid's are a big cockblock.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
September 21 2018 23:28 GMT
#3757
On September 22 2018 04:22 Gahlo wrote:
EX raid's are a big cockblock.


Meh, they are kind of interesting. Really you just have to find a gym that is a starbucks or sprint store and do a raid there.
Freeeeeeedom
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 22 2018 02:16 GMT
#3758
On September 22 2018 08:28 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2018 04:22 Gahlo wrote:
EX raid's are a big cockblock.


Meh, they are kind of interesting. Really you just have to find a gym that is a starbucks or sprint store and do a raid there.

Nobody raids around where I live, so I'd need to make a trip out to one where people do and wait around for a raid to pop up.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 22 2018 03:01 GMT
#3759
Not sure this is anyone's cup of tea around here, but thought I would share.



Feels a tad dated as I don't think the conspiracy theory regarding Nitronic using ppls data for nefarious purposes is terribly topical, but reminded me of the brief time that I engaged with this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
Personally I never got into PoGo as I felt the actual gameplay was severally lacking when it first came out (not sure where it is at these days). I have also enjoyed a good meandering/exploratory walk for ages and tying that experience to a phone app just felt cumbersum to me. But hey I get some people need that push, and it is cool that this game has helped some people get over social anxiety and depression.
I can take that responsibility.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 22 2018 03:40 GMT
#3760
On September 22 2018 12:01 Tictock wrote:
Not sure this is anyone's cup of tea around here, but thought I would share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5_wQI-GSM

Feels a tad dated as I don't think the conspiracy theory regarding Nitronic using ppls data for nefarious purposes is terribly topical, but reminded me of the brief time that I engaged with this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
Personally I never got into PoGo as I felt the actual gameplay was severally lacking when it first came out (not sure where it is at these days). I have also enjoyed a good meandering/exploratory walk for ages and tying that experience to a phone app just felt cumbersum to me. But hey I get some people need that push, and it is cool that this game has helped some people get over social anxiety and depression.

I mean, willingly letting somebody GPS track you(despite how shittily Go does it) will always bring up privacy concerns.
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 8004
StarCastTV_EN205
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8249
Bisu 2269
Jaedong 1702
EffOrt 917
Horang2 372
Zeus 279
Larva 265
ZerO 233
Pusan 168
Mind 125
[ Show more ]
Hyun 108
Barracks 73
ggaemo 59
scan(afreeca) 50
Killer 45
Bale 39
actioN 33
NotJumperer 33
Sharp 32
Yoon 31
Hm[arnc] 21
Sacsri 20
Shinee 18
ToSsGirL 16
Noble 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
febbydoto90
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1465
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
ceh9645
crisheroes196
Sick157
Pyrionflax146
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV59
League of Legends
• Jankos1162
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 42m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.