• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 190

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 200 Next
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
October 04 2018 15:36 GMT
#3781
Meant to do this sooner, but EveryPizzaPlace's friend code is 4122 1297 5122.
Logo
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
October 07 2018 12:24 GMT
#3782
Playing this game in Japan is freaking amazing.

I live in a big city in Portugal and find a lot of players and what I thought was very good density....but these past couple of days in Tokyo have opened my eyes lol

PS there are more farfetched than I can handle xD
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
October 07 2018 15:31 GMT
#3783
I finally hatched all the regionals. Got my tauros, kenguskhan, farfetch'd.
Beldum coming next month as community day. Nice. It's a pretty rare pokemon that doesn't nest and usually comes from only 10Km eggs, so be sure to participate! steel + psychic as well, not bad at all.

Here is the updated list of tlgo's players. Now if only I'd hunt down Clutz for that code
[image loading]
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 07 2018 15:38 GMT
#3784
Still waiting on a Roo, but hatched at least half a dozen Bulls and Ducks each. ><

Something to take into account community day: there's a 1 hour grace period after the swarm to evolve now.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
October 07 2018 18:05 GMT
#3785
Got a Tauros from someone in Oklahoma. That's put my Kanto dex on 150/151 (missing Mewtwo, and ofc I can't find time to raid).

And I was taking a walk in an area I have rarely been in. And despite plenty of space for new eggs, I get none from stops/gyms-
EZ4ENCE
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 08 2018 22:43 GMT
#3786
Hit 2 Kangas with 4 and 3 hours left on the event. Down to just Aeroasshole again for gen1.
Rehio
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1718 Posts
October 09 2018 17:17 GMT
#3787
If I recall correctly, what you get from the egg is set when you acquire it? So even if the event ends, you might be able to get more.

Could be wrong, though, I just vaguely remember that it might have happened to me.
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
October 09 2018 17:33 GMT
#3788
Yeah the egg's contents is determined on getting it.

So far I'm 2 Tauros, 2 Mr. Mimes. Pretty lucky on hitting regionals except that Tauros is my local so I'm still out a Kangiskhan. Got 9 more chances though so there's still hope.
Logo
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 09 2018 19:53 GMT
#3789
@Rehio
Yeah, but if they didn't hatch I was going to keep walking until it was over to see if I could hit the lottery later.

My totals for regionals ended up being... 7 Tauros, 7 Farfetch'd, 2 Kangaskhans, and 1 Mr. Mime with 6 eggs left to go.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
October 10 2018 11:03 GMT
#3790
So gen4 should be coming soon from the new trailer from yesterday.

Any news on the date?
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 10 2018 20:37 GMT
#3791
Nope.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
October 11 2018 04:47 GMT
#3792
On October 08 2018 00:31 Latham wrote:
I finally hatched all the regionals. Got my tauros, kenguskhan, farfetch'd.
Beldum coming next month as community day. Nice. It's a pretty rare pokemon that doesn't nest and usually comes from only 10Km eggs, so be sure to participate! steel + psychic as well, not bad at all.

Here is the updated list of tlgo's players. Now if only I'd hunt down Clutz for that code

199018269234
Freeeeeeedom
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
October 11 2018 12:35 GMT
#3793
Just realized I also don't have my code there: 1025 5415 3255
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
October 12 2018 18:08 GMT
#3794
Do you guys still manage to get enough candies and mon to do lukkcy eggs with pidgeto and such?
I barely see any anymore with all the different mons
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
October 12 2018 19:10 GMT
#3795
On October 13 2018 03:08 AbouSV wrote:
Do you guys still manage to get enough candies and mon to do lukkcy eggs with pidgeto and such?
I barely see any anymore with all the different mons


We've been having a huge amount of events recently that have greatly changed the mons available. I would say that after this Psychic event you should have a chance but with Gen 4 on the horizon... who knows?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
October 12 2018 19:14 GMT
#3796
On October 13 2018 03:08 AbouSV wrote:
Do you guys still manage to get enough candies and mon to do lukkcy eggs with pidgeto and such?
I barely see any anymore with all the different mons

Pretty dificult indeed, maybe you just need to farm at nests with 12 candy evo or 25.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
October 12 2018 19:16 GMT
#3797
It's not too bad outside of events. When things aren't going on I usually see a lot of Whimsurs, rattatas, spheals, etc. So you just gotta horde them and then use the "evolve" search to do it.

Though I'm kinda past caring about lucky eggs (level 35 is high enough to get things done I feel like) and with all the weather boosts and other bonuses it's not so bad to farm EXP that way. I'll probably just use my last remaining lucky egg on a community day.
Logo
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
October 12 2018 19:19 GMT
#3798
It is not that bad since I am halfway through 34 myself, I was mainly wondering.
And I have plenty lucky eggs remaining since I always waited to have a good number of available evos :D
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-12 19:26:09
October 12 2018 19:25 GMT
#3799
On October 13 2018 03:08 AbouSV wrote:
Do you guys still manage to get enough candies and mon to do lukkcy eggs with pidgeto and such?
I barely see any anymore with all the different mons

I do, but much rarer. There's a bunch of good ways to use eggs now though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/9ahvm2/optimal_play_patterns_and_pokemon_go_long/
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
October 15 2018 15:10 GMT
#3800
Also thanks to whoever sent me a gift from George Town, Malaysia it had the Khangiskhan I needed for my 151 Kanto.
Logo
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
ProTech137
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 202
Dewaltoss 125
Bale 36
ZergMaN 26
Noble 10
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2173
League of Legends
• Rush1192
• Lourlo1078
• Stunt143
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 6m
Replay Cast
17h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.