• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:45
CEST 04:45
KST 11:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7409 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 186

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 184 185 186 187 188 200 Next
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
August 26 2018 13:08 GMT
#3701
On August 23 2018 04:41 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2018 20:41 Gahlo wrote:
So I did my research breakthrough yesterday and got Raikou. If I did another one this month would it be another Raikou?

yes it will, all month long. So in theory you could've gotten 5 max, if you min-max'd it.

Update on TL.net POGO players:
[image loading]

I'll try to contact a mod to add the excel sheet i created to the top of the thread of 1st post, since TL formatting of columns is a nightmare.

Edit: If you guy would like, I could add where who is from. Share your thoughts.


Daphreak friend list is full, and the number for Sitze/appleSwini is wrong :o
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-26 13:31:10
August 26 2018 13:23 GMT
#3702
On August 22 2018 19:03 Sitze wrote:
AppleSwini
6305 3711 6592


That's the one he gave and that's the one that's on the list. You likely tapped it in wrong?
I just copy/paste these in and not type them in manually, so either he gave the wrong number for himself or you made a typo typing it in.
I can't do anything about daphreak being extremely popular as a friend.
edit: he gave the wrong number. Trainer not found.

[image loading]

Rechecked AppleSwini and added the 2 guys from last page.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 26 2018 17:31 GMT
#3703
2 raids today, 2 Ho-ohs caught. Good day. =D
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
August 26 2018 18:18 GMT
#3704
On August 27 2018 02:31 Gahlo wrote:
2 raids today, 2 Ho-ohs caught. Good day. =D


I also did my first Tier 5 raids this week =)
Before I only did community day Articuno and Zapdos, didn't have any other legendaries.
Now I'm super sad I missed Rayquaza and Kyogre when they were available. And I think having a Mewtwo is just a distant dream for me? I hate this EX Pass segregating bullshit =/

Too bad they will only stay for 1 more day, they end on 27th.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-26 19:13:13
August 26 2018 19:11 GMT
#3705
On August 27 2018 03:18 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2018 02:31 Gahlo wrote:
2 raids today, 2 Ho-ohs caught. Good day. =D


I also did my first Tier 5 raids this week =)
Before I only did community day Articuno and Zapdos, didn't have any other legendaries.
Now I'm super sad I missed Rayquaza and Kyogre when they were available. And I think having a Mewtwo is just a distant dream for me? I hate this EX Pass segregating bullshit =/

Too bad they will only stay for 1 more day, they end on 27th.

Yeah. Today was the first day I had to really get out there this week so I was watching my local discord's raid announcements like a hawk. I knew I was only to get 2 chances at it since I don't want to spend even more money on this game that I already had and already had an old daily raid pass sitting around.

So now I have my 87 and 93% Rainbow Chickens.
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
August 27 2018 01:50 GMT
#3706
been stuck on catching a ditto for like a month. dumbass quest
Push 2 Harder
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 27 2018 01:55 GMT
#3707
Yeah, that one seems pretty rough. I got to it and thought "Did I see a Ditto since I started playing again? Are the spawns lower because of Johto Fest?"
Korlin
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada142 Posts
August 27 2018 03:53 GMT
#3708
I got a Ditto during the Johto Fest. It was a Yanma.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
August 28 2018 20:24 GMT
#3709
On August 26 2018 22:08 AbouSV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2018 04:41 Latham wrote:
On August 22 2018 20:41 Gahlo wrote:
So I did my research breakthrough yesterday and got Raikou. If I did another one this month would it be another Raikou?

yes it will, all month long. So in theory you could've gotten 5 max, if you min-max'd it.

Update on TL.net POGO players:
[image loading]

I'll try to contact a mod to add the excel sheet i created to the top of the thread of 1st post, since TL formatting of columns is a nightmare.

Edit: If you guy would like, I could add where who is from. Share your thoughts.


Daphreak friend list is full, and the number for Sitze/appleSwini is wrong :o

i have a few open spots now =D
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
August 29 2018 20:10 GMT
#3710
Did my first raid today. Caught a Magikarp…..still a very long long long way from having a Gyarados T_T

Did a second raid a little later and caught a mawile….800 something cp meh.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 29 2018 22:03 GMT
#3711
I wish I saw more intermediate raids. Nobody in my area wants to do Regirock anymore unless I drive like half an hour and all the * and ** that pop up aren't interesting.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 30 2018 01:02 GMT
#3712
Bummer Im gonna miss moltres day. I miss all the actually good days (aside from TTar which I smushed).
Freeeeeeedom
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-30 14:25:23
August 30 2018 07:55 GMT
#3713
I get your pain, and theirs as well, lol. Regitards are really unexciting pokemon. I really hope we'll soon be done with them and they'll never return.
Noone wants to do them in Warsaw. I ask around on discord and people just roll their eyes and turn their heads.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
August 30 2018 09:10 GMT
#3714
I got the ditto pretty quickly (one or two week), but I could not see a single ghost mon...
Now that I finished the 10 ghosts, I see at least two of them everyday T.T
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-30 13:21:11
August 30 2018 09:52 GMT
#3715
Someone here not long ago was asking for an Attacker List with legendaries excluded well here is 1 I found and use myself:
https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/best-attacker-type-non-legendary

Currently basically, try to leech off of people doing Tier 3 Machamp and Tier 4 Tyranitar raids. Also get the Tier 2 Kirlas if you can.

Sceptile (base is Treco), eggecute, machops, geodudes, rhydons and abras all nest - find the nearest nests near you via https://thesilphroad.com/atlas#3.57/52.87/9.36 and go catch them, they're all very solid attackers you'll want 2-6 of each for raids.
Scizor (Scyther), Dragonite (dratini), Salamance (bagon) Metacross (beldum) will not be attainable for newbies any time soon. You'll need to hatch the bases from 10K eggs and amass enough candy for each of them to power them up to 25/30/35 to be good attackers.

You could also get a good Muk from alolan eggs now, while the event is still going on. It will look like a gasoline spill to boot, which is awesome if you ask me. Also alolan geodudes that turn into kebab trebuches when evolved.

edit: how could I forget geodudes and rhydons.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-30 19:33:04
August 30 2018 19:32 GMT
#3716
Wish I had started playing this game while I was on vacation...it is hard to find good raids after leaving work

At least I should find a lot of different mons when I go to Japan in a couple of weeks :D

Edit: Thanks to all of you here that have been very kind in sharing gifts
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 30 2018 22:42 GMT
#3717
On August 31 2018 04:32 KobraKay wrote:
Wish I had started playing this game while I was on vacation...it is hard to find good raids after leaving work

At least I should find a lot of different mons when I go to Japan in a couple of weeks :D

Edit: Thanks to all of you here that have been very kind in sharing gifts

In the company areas around me people coordinate raids during their lunch breaks. lol
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
September 01 2018 12:08 GMT
#3718
I added a few people a little while ago, but didn't get a chance to post here. But everyone's been generous with the gifts (and accepting the invites) so far so thanks!

My pokename is "IamLogo" and my friend code is 1793 7512 9006

My partner, EveryPizzaPlace also added a few of you.
Logo
SlayerS_BunkiE
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1717 Posts
September 01 2018 13:42 GMT
#3719
Guys, please add us as a friend:
p3n0y 7050 1112 3098
leonbisu 7402 9407 1240
Cheers!
iloveby.SlayerS_BunkiE[Shield]
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
September 01 2018 14:16 GMT
#3720
On August 31 2018 07:42 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2018 04:32 KobraKay wrote:
Wish I had started playing this game while I was on vacation...it is hard to find good raids after leaving work

At least I should find a lot of different mons when I go to Japan in a couple of weeks :D

Edit: Thanks to all of you here that have been very kind in sharing gifts

In the company areas around me people coordinate raids during their lunch breaks. lol


That is still a little bit hard core for how I am playing this game…..in a few months that will probably change xD

Caught a shiny Wingull this morning….I now have more shiny pokemon in Go in less than 3 weeks than I have ever caught in core Pokémon games! lol
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Prev 1 184 185 186 187 188 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft399
ByuN 304
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
GuemChi 1307
MaD[AoV]185
Sharp 154
910 67
Bale 20
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever370
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 617
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 59
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur359
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 15m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.