• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13054 users

Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - Page 72

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 103 Next
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
August 21 2014 19:51 GMT
#1421
Llama down yes ?
knuckle
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2669 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-21 20:16:19
August 21 2014 20:16 GMT
#1422
Yes. It has been down the whole day so far for me.
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Capresis
Profile Joined September 2008
United States518 Posts
August 21 2014 20:21 GMT
#1423
Anyone want to try a 1v1? Looking for someone whose also pretty inexperienced and is free about when I am: 5-10pm EDT (GMT -4)
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
August 21 2014 20:21 GMT
#1424
Last time llamaserver was down like this it received all the turns that were sent up until then and only then processed turn iirc. Shouldn't stale even without postponing if it's the same this time.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
August 22 2014 16:58 GMT
#1425
On August 22 2014 05:21 Capricis wrote:
Anyone want to try a 1v1? Looking for someone whose also pretty inexperienced and is free about when I am: 5-10pm EDT (GMT -4)


If you're interested in duels/blitzes u might wanna join this group, it gets games going every now and then .

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya

knuckle
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 22 2014 17:08 GMT
#1426
I put in a postpone request twice and it added both @_@ So TLRAnd1 is hosting on Monday lol.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
August 22 2014 17:29 GMT
#1427
Well, if everyone has sent their turn then it's hosting as soon as servers are back up, no? :3
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
August 24 2014 04:30 GMT
#1428
Also once TL4 opens, I'm going in for Abysia
entropius
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1046 Posts
August 24 2014 05:47 GMT
#1429
I'll likely do either Agartha or R'lyeh.
Lassek
Profile Joined August 2014
Finland4 Posts
August 24 2014 16:41 GMT
#1430
Hallo! o/ I'd also like to get to know Dominions 4. I've messed around in single player a bit, and Icapica hinted I should sign in for the next game. No idea about my nation or pretender yet as I understand the Ermor undead are banned among others.
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
August 24 2014 20:43 GMT
#1431
Hey, Currently learning the game, but i'd love to sign up for the next tl game. ^^

Not sure who I'll play as yet, I'm gonna spend the next day or two learning it properly.
entropius
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1046 Posts
August 24 2014 20:59 GMT
#1432
Looks like the llama has woken back up again...
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
August 24 2014 22:36 GMT
#1433
deadline for the new TLG3 turn was messed up, I corrected it it to the usual schedule. Just in case anyone got confused... It is a normal 36h turn, unless someone requests an extension.

Correct deadline can be seen here: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=TeamLiquidGame3
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-25 17:27:09
August 25 2014 00:11 GMT
#1434
On August 25 2014 05:43 killerdog wrote:
Hey, Currently learning the game, but i'd love to sign up for the next tl game. ^^

Not sure who I'll play as yet, I'm gonna spend the next day or two learning it properly.


On August 25 2014 01:41 Lassek wrote:
Hallo! o/ I'd also like to get to know Dominions 4. I've messed around in single player a bit, and Icapica hinted I should sign in for the next game. No idea about my nation or pretender yet as I understand the Ermor undead are banned among others.

Are you gaiz signing up for TL4?

Just checking.

If you need help and/or coaching, PM myself and/or Kiss (I'll help you to the best of my ability despite being in the game: any info you give away to me can be used against you though ), and/or send me your skype info to add you to the TLDOM4 skype group.


Also currently:

Skirm: Eriu
gTank: Jotunheim
Shloober: Ulm
Sunaj: Abysia
Icapica: Marignon
Ipunatic: Bandar Log
scFoX: Vanheim (or Caelum?)
Zhang Mayi: Pangaea
entropius: Agartha or Rlyeh
Lord Tolkien: Vanarus/TienChi/Shinuyama
Lassek: ???

11 players thus far.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
August 25 2014 02:29 GMT
#1435
TLG3 server is refusing turns as it is stuck on the wrong turn -> I messaged llamabeast, hope for some solution from his side, and postponed the turn until then.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
August 26 2014 04:08 GMT
#1436
Last call for signups. Closing signups for TLG4 24 hours from this post, and putting everything up on llamaserver
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Lassek
Profile Joined August 2014
Finland4 Posts
August 26 2014 12:10 GMT
#1437
I confirm that I'm signing up for TLG4!

I'm mulling over my choice of nation, probably one of the sea peoples.
Icapica
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland206 Posts
August 26 2014 15:14 GMT
#1438
I sent a message to killerdog telling him to come confirm if he wants to get to TL4. I guess he meant to apply to it, but I hope he sees my message before it's late.
entropius
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1046 Posts
August 26 2014 15:43 GMT
#1439
Lassek, if you're going swimming then I'll play Agartha.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 26 2014 16:57 GMT
#1440
If there's already an UW nation played, I'll play Ryleh to make it more exciting.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1201
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 277
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1201
ByuN 455
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 277
Reynor 232
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24497
Calm 2401
Shuttle 367
Mini 172
White-Ra 143
ZZZero.O 86
firebathero 83
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11240
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3824
Liquid`Hasu548
MindelVK5
Other Games
summit1g4630
Liquid`RaSZi2258
fl0m1721
FrodaN1313
olofmeister731
B2W.Neo711
Khaldor494
Beastyqt387
Livibee179
crisheroes164
Mew2King70
Pyrionflax39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
BasetradeTV236
StarCraft 2
angryscii 17
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach38
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1264
• Shiphtur652
• WagamamaTV419
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 35m
Replay Cast
3h 35m
OSC
16h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.