• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12477 users

Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - Page 69

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 103 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
August 15 2014 03:19 GMT
#1361
KK im in Peru now. I did have a shady Taxi driver take me into a shady area the houses were getting shabbier and shabbier and I thought that we had went to far because the hotel was only a mile from the airport. And then he started fiddling with some spray bottle and I was totally preparing to fend off an attack.

I even tried to make him pull over cause I was not comfortable with the situation and was going to make him stop. But apparently at that point we were only like a block from the Hotel.


Long Story, Short: Have not died in Peru yet
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-15 04:12:02
August 15 2014 04:07 GMT
#1362
On August 15 2014 07:19 entropius wrote:
I can play TL3 out, I suppose, although work has gotten a bit hectic for me lately so it's reasonable for me to step down. I'm just disgusted with losing my entire position to the patch + llamaserver mail bug (at about the worst turn possible, too.)



We should extend TL3 to 36hr turn or 48 hr turn imo. Sometimes PBEM has it's flaws =\ so it's understandable if you want to drop the position.

Work is busy for me too around now but thankfully my dom turn doesn't take too long & I was careful only to be in one game at a time .
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
August 15 2014 10:48 GMT
#1363
It may have gone unnoticed... But the turntimer is 36hrs now, as requested earlier by scfox
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
August 15 2014 15:31 GMT
#1364
On August 15 2014 12:19 jaybrundage wrote:
KK im in Peru now. I did have a shady Taxi driver take me into a shady area the houses were getting shabbier and shabbier and I thought that we had went to far because the hotel was only a mile from the airport. And then he started fiddling with some spray bottle and I was totally preparing to fend off an attack.

I even tried to make him pull over cause I was not comfortable with the situation and was going to make him stop. But apparently at that point we were only like a block from the Hotel.


Long Story, Short: Have not died in Peru yet


Did you bring a bunch of white candles to randomly leave at places while you're over there ?....................
knuckle
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
August 16 2014 01:27 GMT
#1365
On August 16 2014 00:31 HeatEXTEND wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2014 12:19 jaybrundage wrote:
KK im in Peru now. I did have a shady Taxi driver take me into a shady area the houses were getting shabbier and shabbier and I thought that we had went to far because the hotel was only a mile from the airport. And then he started fiddling with some spray bottle and I was totally preparing to fend off an attack.

I even tried to make him pull over cause I was not comfortable with the situation and was going to make him stop. But apparently at that point we were only like a block from the Hotel.


Long Story, Short: Have not died in Peru yet


Did you bring a bunch of white candles to randomly leave at places while you're over there ?....................

Oh, you dont have to bring them silly they spontaneously generate where I go.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
entropius
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1046 Posts
August 16 2014 16:43 GMT
#1366
I've postponed TL2 a bit to ensure Sauro didn't stale; I'm still polishing my turn a bit. Because this game is sort of getting to a crucial juncture (either Sauro manages to stomp through my heartland with his army, or he doesn't), I'm going to postpone it by another 24 hours, because I would hate for it to get spoiled by a stale at this point.

I should have my turn in soon.
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
August 16 2014 17:55 GMT
#1367
On August 16 2014 10:27 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 00:31 HeatEXTEND wrote:
On August 15 2014 12:19 jaybrundage wrote:
KK im in Peru now. I did have a shady Taxi driver take me into a shady area the houses were getting shabbier and shabbier and I thought that we had went to far because the hotel was only a mile from the airport. And then he started fiddling with some spray bottle and I was totally preparing to fend off an attack.

I even tried to make him pull over cause I was not comfortable with the situation and was going to make him stop. But apparently at that point we were only like a block from the Hotel.


Long Story, Short: Have not died in Peru yet


Did you bring a bunch of white candles to randomly leave at places while you're over there ?....................

Oh, you dont have to bring them silly they spontaneously generate where I go.



Jesus, is that you ?
knuckle
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
August 16 2014 18:50 GMT
#1368
sauro won't stale in TLG2, no matter when the turn ends... But whenever I want to do my turn, suddenly the turn is pushed back for another endless amount of hours and I push it back on my schedule as well :D
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 22:03:37
August 16 2014 21:42 GMT
#1369
Well right now, it appears that interest for a Disciples game has died down for now.

The settings have been noted, and if we stir up interest for a disciples later, we can get it going then.

For now, I'll open up recruitment for TL4. A larger game of Dominions I think.

For now, the settings will be:

Players (12-15 max)
MA,
MA Ermor/Asphodel are benned
HoF 15
Map: randomly generated: currently have a 250 province map I was planning to use for the disciples game, but I might generate something smaller.
Thrones (depends on # of players, but probably 7 lvl 1, 4 lvl 2s, 3 lvl 3s.


For anyone who wants to take a peek at the map:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x5pu15v8lk1ibsq/AAA93N2prpHZD_QWJTek3QNWa

Outside of a small stretch of non-stop plains, the terrain formations are very interesting indeed.

We could make this a RAND game, if enough signups push for it.

Otherwise, post your nation on signup.


I may or may not play, depending on the status of my disciples game by ~the time it starts.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Skirmjan
Profile Joined October 2012
Italy190 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 22:12:19
August 16 2014 22:11 GMT
#1370
Signing up for TL 4, my nation pick will almost surely be Eriu or if i have to repick for whatever reason probably Ulm
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2669 Posts
August 16 2014 22:31 GMT
#1371
I will be up for a game
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
lpunatic
Profile Joined October 2011
235 Posts
August 16 2014 22:58 GMT
#1372
I'll sign up for TL 4. I'd like to play Bandar Log, but I'd be OK for a RAND as well.
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
August 17 2014 00:21 GMT
#1373
I'd like to sign up as MA Ulm please : )
: o )
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
August 17 2014 00:25 GMT
#1374
ABYSIA is here! BURN!!!
entropius
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1046 Posts
August 17 2014 06:55 GMT
#1375
@mahrgell: sorry, just wanted to avoid any nastiness such as the thing that has crushed me in TLG3.

As far as TL4, I don't want to sign up until TL2 completes -- not sure what's going to happen there. In any case, if I play, I'd like to play MA Agartha.
Icapica
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland206 Posts
August 17 2014 08:50 GMT
#1376
I'll sign up for TL4, though I'm not sure what I'd play as yet. I haven't yet found any MA nation very interesting.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
August 17 2014 08:51 GMT
#1377
On August 17 2014 17:50 Icapica wrote:
I'll sign up for TL4, though I'm not sure what I'd play as yet. I haven't yet found any MA nation very interesting.

What's your usual modus operandi?
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Icapica
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland206 Posts
August 17 2014 09:13 GMT
#1378
Oh well, I think I'll go for C'Tis. I've been kinda interested in heavy blood magic lately but MA isn't the best suited for that. C'Tis seems fine.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-17 09:34:31
August 17 2014 09:33 GMT
#1379
Heavy blood magic? Jotunheim, Vanheim, Pangaea, or Abysia are your go-to choices: just use some blood empowerment (a large blood economy can afford blood empowerments easy).

Abysia is necessarily taken already, but there are certainly options to conduct blood towards the late game.

Pangaea's probably the worst and can only dabble in blood, but the rest are pretty well-established blood nations.

C'tis' dominion can hurt you as much as it can help (dem poor indie mages/commanders/priests).
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Icapica
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland206 Posts
August 17 2014 17:09 GMT
#1380
Now that I've had a bit more time to go through the MA options, I think I'll play Marignon (same as in LA). They're not a blood nation, but they have something else that I really enjoy: inexpensive and plentiful fire magic. Also I just like Inquisitors.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O132
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19096
Calm 2125
Shuttle 324
White-Ra 189
Mini 168
ZZZero.O 132
firebathero 73
soO 11
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5038
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 247
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King56
ToD10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV194
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 30
• musti20045 1
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1383
• Shiphtur690
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 13m
Replay Cast
2h 13m
OSC
15h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.