• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7837 users

EVO 2012 - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 271 272 273 Next
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 07:55:21
July 04 2012 07:52 GMT
#61
On July 04 2012 12:38 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 11:22 Koenig99 wrote:
On July 04 2012 10:53 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 04 2012 09:22 TonyL2 wrote:
Anyone up for predictions in the games?

I'm gonna say:
AE - some japanese player, not entirely sure yet, would love for Daigo's Ryu but, to me, that's like wanting Federer to win Wimbledon
Marvel - Champ
SFxT - Laugh/Infiltration (I imagine they'll team up)
KoF - Bala

Don't know enough about MK or SC to even hazard a guess

Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of upsets and hype moments!


I like the Daigo/Federer comparison, fits very well with the fact that despite being a mainstay and expected winner, he has legitimate competition.

Anyway, my personal favorite & realistic Top 4 character guesses for each game are:

AE: Uryo but Top 4 might be Fuudo, Kazunoko, Sako, Ricky. Daigo will be Top 8/12
UMvC3: Clockw0rk = favorite, Top 4 will probably be Justin, FChamp, Yipes, one of the JPN FRB players.
SFxT: Not America, because U.S. hates the game and Korea (or at least Infilitration & Laugh) will use the cheap stuff.
KoF: Bala, Romance, Mr. KOF, probably a Japanese player, I don't know who exactly is going.

I really can't wait until Friday. Get hype FGC!




I think you have KoF all wrong. I think Xiaohai and Dakou will finish 1-2. Chinese real strong at this game and nobodies seen them play that much yet (save for Shadaloo Showdown).


Ah right, I totally forgot Dakou and Xiaohai were going. Seeing as the only KoF XIII stuff I've been exposed is really MLG and some regional tourneys I'd still bet Bala is Top 3. I watched some videos a while ago with Dakou playing KoF 98 and he's amazing. Dakou's probably leveled up even more for AE which he did well in Shadowloo. Bala and Dakou would be a great Grand Finals, with the KoF pride of Mexico and China on the line. Even moreso, I just want to see someone play Terry. XD


On July 04 2012 11:22 Koenig99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 10:53 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 04 2012 09:22 TonyL2 wrote:
Anyone up for predictions in the games?

I'm gonna say:
AE - some japanese player, not entirely sure yet, would love for Daigo's Ryu but, to me, that's like wanting Federer to win Wimbledon
Marvel - Champ
SFxT - Laugh/Infiltration (I imagine they'll team up)
KoF - Bala

Don't know enough about MK or SC to even hazard a guess

Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of upsets and hype moments!


I like the Daigo/Federer comparison, fits very well with the fact that despite being a mainstay and expected winner, he has legitimate competition.

Anyway, my personal favorite & realistic Top 4 character guesses for each game are:

AE: Uryo but Top 4 might be Fuudo, Kazunoko, Sako, Ricky. Daigo will be Top 8/12
UMvC3: Clockw0rk = favorite, Top 4 will probably be Justin, FChamp, Yipes, one of the JPN FRB players.
SFxT: Not America, because U.S. hates the game and Korea (or at least Infilitration & Laugh) will use the cheap stuff.
KoF: Bala, Romance, Mr. KOF, probably a Japanese player, I don't know who exactly is going.

I really can't wait until Friday. Get hype FGC!




I think you have KoF all wrong. I think Xiaohai and Dakou will finish 1-2. Chinese real strong at this game and nobodies seen them play that much yet (save for Shadaloo Showdown).




All you guys gonna be disappointed when I beat dakou round 2 of my bracket ;]

Reo & CD jr are ez picks for top 2 in MK. SCV I have no idea.
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
July 04 2012 07:56 GMT
#62
On July 04 2012 16:52 Trumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 12:38 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 04 2012 11:22 Koenig99 wrote:
On July 04 2012 10:53 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 04 2012 09:22 TonyL2 wrote:
Anyone up for predictions in the games?

I'm gonna say:
AE - some japanese player, not entirely sure yet, would love for Daigo's Ryu but, to me, that's like wanting Federer to win Wimbledon
Marvel - Champ
SFxT - Laugh/Infiltration (I imagine they'll team up)
KoF - Bala

Don't know enough about MK or SC to even hazard a guess

Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of upsets and hype moments!


I like the Daigo/Federer comparison, fits very well with the fact that despite being a mainstay and expected winner, he has legitimate competition.

Anyway, my personal favorite & realistic Top 4 character guesses for each game are:

AE: Uryo but Top 4 might be Fuudo, Kazunoko, Sako, Ricky. Daigo will be Top 8/12
UMvC3: Clockw0rk = favorite, Top 4 will probably be Justin, FChamp, Yipes, one of the JPN FRB players.
SFxT: Not America, because U.S. hates the game and Korea (or at least Infilitration & Laugh) will use the cheap stuff.
KoF: Bala, Romance, Mr. KOF, probably a Japanese player, I don't know who exactly is going.

I really can't wait until Friday. Get hype FGC!




I think you have KoF all wrong. I think Xiaohai and Dakou will finish 1-2. Chinese real strong at this game and nobodies seen them play that much yet (save for Shadaloo Showdown).


Ah right, I totally forgot Dakou and Xiaohai were going. Seeing as the only KoF XIII stuff I've been exposed is really MLG and some regional tourneys I'd still bet Bala is Top 3. I watched some videos a while ago with Dakou playing KoF 98 and he's amazing. Dakou's probably leveled up even more for AE which he did well in Shadowloo. Bala and Dakou would be a great Grand Finals, with the KoF pride of Mexico and China on the line. Even moreso, I just want to see someone play Terry. XD


Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 11:22 Koenig99 wrote:
On July 04 2012 10:53 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 04 2012 09:22 TonyL2 wrote:
Anyone up for predictions in the games?

I'm gonna say:
AE - some japanese player, not entirely sure yet, would love for Daigo's Ryu but, to me, that's like wanting Federer to win Wimbledon
Marvel - Champ
SFxT - Laugh/Infiltration (I imagine they'll team up)
KoF - Bala

Don't know enough about MK or SC to even hazard a guess

Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of upsets and hype moments!


I like the Daigo/Federer comparison, fits very well with the fact that despite being a mainstay and expected winner, he has legitimate competition.

Anyway, my personal favorite & realistic Top 4 character guesses for each game are:

AE: Uryo but Top 4 might be Fuudo, Kazunoko, Sako, Ricky. Daigo will be Top 8/12
UMvC3: Clockw0rk = favorite, Top 4 will probably be Justin, FChamp, Yipes, one of the JPN FRB players.
SFxT: Not America, because U.S. hates the game and Korea (or at least Infilitration & Laugh) will use the cheap stuff.
KoF: Bala, Romance, Mr. KOF, probably a Japanese player, I don't know who exactly is going.

I really can't wait until Friday. Get hype FGC!




I think you have KoF all wrong. I think Xiaohai and Dakou will finish 1-2. Chinese real strong at this game and nobodies seen them play that much yet (save for Shadaloo Showdown).




All you guys gonna be disappointed when I beat dakou round 2 of my bracket ;]

Reo & CD jr are ez picks for top 2 in MK. SCV I have no idea.


I played Dakou in the round 2 of my sf4 bracket :<
I added you to the notable players, I don't know your team so I gave you top tier prodigy team
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
July 04 2012 08:09 GMT
#63
On July 04 2012 16:56 pachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 16:52 Trumpet wrote:
On July 04 2012 12:38 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 04 2012 11:22 Koenig99 wrote:
On July 04 2012 10:53 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 04 2012 09:22 TonyL2 wrote:
Anyone up for predictions in the games?

I'm gonna say:
AE - some japanese player, not entirely sure yet, would love for Daigo's Ryu but, to me, that's like wanting Federer to win Wimbledon
Marvel - Champ
SFxT - Laugh/Infiltration (I imagine they'll team up)
KoF - Bala

Don't know enough about MK or SC to even hazard a guess

Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of upsets and hype moments!


I like the Daigo/Federer comparison, fits very well with the fact that despite being a mainstay and expected winner, he has legitimate competition.

Anyway, my personal favorite & realistic Top 4 character guesses for each game are:

AE: Uryo but Top 4 might be Fuudo, Kazunoko, Sako, Ricky. Daigo will be Top 8/12
UMvC3: Clockw0rk = favorite, Top 4 will probably be Justin, FChamp, Yipes, one of the JPN FRB players.
SFxT: Not America, because U.S. hates the game and Korea (or at least Infilitration & Laugh) will use the cheap stuff.
KoF: Bala, Romance, Mr. KOF, probably a Japanese player, I don't know who exactly is going.

I really can't wait until Friday. Get hype FGC!




I think you have KoF all wrong. I think Xiaohai and Dakou will finish 1-2. Chinese real strong at this game and nobodies seen them play that much yet (save for Shadaloo Showdown).


Ah right, I totally forgot Dakou and Xiaohai were going. Seeing as the only KoF XIII stuff I've been exposed is really MLG and some regional tourneys I'd still bet Bala is Top 3. I watched some videos a while ago with Dakou playing KoF 98 and he's amazing. Dakou's probably leveled up even more for AE which he did well in Shadowloo. Bala and Dakou would be a great Grand Finals, with the KoF pride of Mexico and China on the line. Even moreso, I just want to see someone play Terry. XD


On July 04 2012 11:22 Koenig99 wrote:
On July 04 2012 10:53 ShoKakuUtena wrote:
On July 04 2012 09:22 TonyL2 wrote:
Anyone up for predictions in the games?

I'm gonna say:
AE - some japanese player, not entirely sure yet, would love for Daigo's Ryu but, to me, that's like wanting Federer to win Wimbledon
Marvel - Champ
SFxT - Laugh/Infiltration (I imagine they'll team up)
KoF - Bala

Don't know enough about MK or SC to even hazard a guess

Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of upsets and hype moments!


I like the Daigo/Federer comparison, fits very well with the fact that despite being a mainstay and expected winner, he has legitimate competition.

Anyway, my personal favorite & realistic Top 4 character guesses for each game are:

AE: Uryo but Top 4 might be Fuudo, Kazunoko, Sako, Ricky. Daigo will be Top 8/12
UMvC3: Clockw0rk = favorite, Top 4 will probably be Justin, FChamp, Yipes, one of the JPN FRB players.
SFxT: Not America, because U.S. hates the game and Korea (or at least Infilitration & Laugh) will use the cheap stuff.
KoF: Bala, Romance, Mr. KOF, probably a Japanese player, I don't know who exactly is going.

I really can't wait until Friday. Get hype FGC!




I think you have KoF all wrong. I think Xiaohai and Dakou will finish 1-2. Chinese real strong at this game and nobodies seen them play that much yet (save for Shadaloo Showdown).




All you guys gonna be disappointed when I beat dakou round 2 of my bracket ;]

Reo & CD jr are ez picks for top 2 in MK. SCV I have no idea.


I played Dakou in the round 2 of my sf4 bracket :<
I added you to the notable players, I don't know your team so I gave you top tier prodigy team



lol, whoops. I play Captain America / C.Viper / Wesker
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
July 04 2012 08:39 GMT
#64
!!!! Haitani! Haven't seen him since SS2011 I think. Hoping he does well. Uryo, Tokido, Latif, Justin, and Ricky too. Every group is full of killers, but that's too be expected.
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
July 04 2012 11:24 GMT
#65
On July 04 2012 08:36 Koenig99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 08:33 Corvi wrote:
so, where do i go to watch this unspoilered the next day
sadly live is way too late for europeans


Look at the pool times; they run from 8am to 12am PST (GMT-7), so you should be able to catch the majority of the action.


but pool games are so much less exciting than finals ...
also i only care about sf4, and thats even the latest. maybe i can wake up real early for it ...
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
July 04 2012 23:50 GMT
#66
http://www.fgtvlive.com/stackedstream.html

The Japanese Marvel players (and SF? not sure) have landed, and they've been streamed for a while now against F. Champ and co. Abegen and Cho have looked pretty good, Mamespider seems a bit free right now but it might just be getting warmed up. I think there's a 5v5 US vs Japan going on later today on FGTV.
Koenig99
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada904 Posts
July 05 2012 13:24 GMT
#67
On July 04 2012 09:50 gostunv wrote:
Aiite WE OUT OF HERE!

AMERRRRRRICCAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUCKKK YEAHHH!!!

here were cometh.


Great sets last night from your boys, but they looked hella free to teleport + beam assist mixups and air grabs. Need to fix that, but I'm rooting for them the whole way!

PS: Abegen is a god.
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
July 05 2012 14:30 GMT
#68
On July 05 2012 22:24 Koenig99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 09:50 gostunv wrote:
Aiite WE OUT OF HERE!

AMERRRRRRICCAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUCKKK YEAHHH!!!

here were cometh.


Great sets last night from your boys, but they looked hella free to teleport + beam assist mixups and air grabs. Need to fix that, but I'm rooting for them the whole way!

PS: Abegen is a god.

They looked mainly free to Magneto. The thing is as far as I can tell everybody's free to Marlinpie's THC (really cheap stuff) or Yipes' Vergil shenanigans.
Koenig99
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada904 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 18:12:01
July 05 2012 15:10 GMT
#69
On July 05 2012 23:30 Redmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 22:24 Koenig99 wrote:
On July 04 2012 09:50 gostunv wrote:
Aiite WE OUT OF HERE!

AMERRRRRRICCAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUCKKK YEAHHH!!!

here were cometh.


Great sets last night from your boys, but they looked hella free to teleport + beam assist mixups and air grabs. Need to fix that, but I'm rooting for them the whole way!

PS: Abegen is a god.

They looked mainly free to Magneto. The thing is as far as I can tell everybody's free to Marlinpie's THC (really cheap stuff) or Yipes' Vergil shenanigans.


The only way that I can think of to beat that setup would be Zero XF cancel into level 3 or alpha counter into Sentinel Hard Drive.


*EDIT*

Also, word is that Kusoru is actually at EVO, but this is coming from HonzoGonzo, #1 troll.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 19:52:51
July 05 2012 19:47 GMT
#70
Hey guys I'm fairly new to fighting games, I know quite a bit about ssf4 but I have no clue about mvc3 as i've never played it or anything, so when I watch it I really don't understand anything cause it's quite frantic, are there any videos or something that could introduce me to the game, just so I understand what I watch ( even if I enjoy it like that :p ). Tried to find some stuff but was not really successful and srk and other forums are elitist as fuck so yeah any help would be appreciated =)
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
jeeneeus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1168 Posts
July 05 2012 21:20 GMT
#71
I missed IWBTG: Gaiden . Will there be a vod of it?
aphorism
Profile Joined February 2011
United States226 Posts
July 05 2012 21:30 GMT
#72
On July 06 2012 06:20 jeeneeus wrote:
I missed IWBTG: Gaiden . Will there be a vod of it?


You have in fact not missed it - the EVO pre-show starts at 21:00 PDT, about 6.5 hours from now, and IWBTGG should start an hour later.
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
July 05 2012 21:33 GMT
#73
I'm so hype for evo. I got into fighting games last year just barely after evo, so this is my first one live. I would say what I'm excited for, but I'm excited for nearly everything.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Blissfoo
Profile Joined May 2011
Portugal22 Posts
July 05 2012 23:22 GMT
#74
At what time does it start and how is the streaming going to be handled? The main site seems down for me
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
July 05 2012 23:36 GMT
#75
http://evo2012.s3.amazonaws.com/live/index.html

It will be here. Is this the site you are talking about?
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Blissfoo
Profile Joined May 2011
Portugal22 Posts
July 06 2012 00:01 GMT
#76
On July 06 2012 08:36 hacklebeast wrote:
http://evo2012.s3.amazonaws.com/live/index.html

It will be here. Is this the site you are talking about?


No it was something else. But that's what I wanted, thanks!
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
July 06 2012 00:07 GMT
#77
I'm glad the finals are scheduled to run that late on Sunday since I'll be out of town until late afternoon.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
terialk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States770 Posts
July 06 2012 00:29 GMT
#78
Thanks for arranging this thread, pachi! I've been looking for a place to easily look at the schedule + pools at the same time, and this is the easiest to read by far I'm looking forward to KOFXIII the most!!! Haitani, Umezono, and Kaoru from Japan, Xiaohai and Dakou from China, and of course Romance, Bala, Mr KOF, and Reynald for USA - I can't wait to see who comes out on top. I'm probably forgetting some other players, but I can't wait >.<!!

However, I think Xiaohai and Dakou might not be as strong as peeps think they are... They only recently switched to XIII from '98 so although their fundamentals are undoubtedly strong, I don't know if they'll know the KOFXIII specifics in time for EVO. I'm still sad that Luis Cha didn't register for EVO in time... His Andy is sick!!

Other than that, gotta root for America to take UMVC3 and SSF4AE12. Let's watch some hype matches, peeps!!
"This is not the beginning of an end. Instead, it is the end of a beginning." // Little Sprite Fan :D // Never go full China. // At least NA won at Dota 2.
Lovedrop
Profile Joined April 2010
2629 Posts
July 06 2012 00:30 GMT
#79
great info thread pachi you're going places with this
Writerundefeated thunderdome champion 。゚+.(o´・ω・`o)+.゚。イィ!! :+:+: @lubdrop
Baerinho
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany257 Posts
July 06 2012 00:37 GMT
#80
wow awesome thread. Actually, thats he best tournament page/info/thread ever created for a fightng game event. Just awesome, EVO should link here...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 271 272 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 250
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 572
Larva 395
Leta 82
NaDa 47
TT1 25
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
League of Legends
JimRising 718
Other Games
summit1g9359
WinterStarcraft453
Mew2King82
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1096
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2126
League of Legends
• Rush1232
• Lourlo965
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 28m
INu's Battles
7h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 28m
Replay Cast
18h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.