• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:21
CEST 11:21
KST 18:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9626 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 934

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 932 933 934 935 936 1121 Next
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
June 01 2015 18:25 GMT
#18661
On June 01 2015 21:50 icystorage wrote:
regarding liquid success, was it due to flowsick? sorry i havent followed TL csgo for a while


Daps was holding them back.
you live and you learn
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
June 01 2015 19:25 GMT
#18662
i'm seeing like 5 tournaments running at the same time

oversaturation in 3..2...1.
WriterXiao8~~
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
June 01 2015 19:58 GMT
#18663
NiP vs Fnatic... such a beautiful CS, shame it's only bo1. Those 2 are undoubtedly best 2 teams in the world right now.
+ Show Spoiler +
gg NiP, wp
Occupation: Legend
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
June 01 2015 19:59 GMT
#18664
yeah NiP's ct side was brilliant despite only getting 6 rounds on T.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
June 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#18665
Desi released from Elevate, replaced by Professor Chaos

The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 00:47:06
June 02 2015 00:46 GMT
#18666
I'm 1v3 on CT side. T has the bomb down on A, all of them with full buys, one packing an AWP. Bomb is ticking low.

I move around Truck side and smoke off the vision from the pit, noting that the guy with the AWP is in there, he takes a shot as I'm throwing but misses and I just RUN for the site. Jump a box, get into the site, find the bomb. I have a defuse kit but there's no way I can get this in time before they kill me...

...right?

Wrong. Somehow in the confusion they lost where I was, didn't hear the defuse and/or just couldn't get to it in time and thus ninja-defuse right in the middle of three opposing players.

My greatest moment ever. I don't even care that we only drew the match and that I'm pretty sure their top fragger was wallhacking. X-D
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 09:13:56
June 02 2015 09:12 GMT
#18667
It's this "kind" of moments in CS.

Mine was a smoked fake defuse into knifing the last remaining terrorist as he rushed the smoke. And it was on the screens of the Meltdown Paris wooo!

(We got stomped afterwards, but that was completely ok for that round)
LiquipediaWanderer
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 10:20:39
June 02 2015 10:18 GMT
#18668
The opposing team has an either smurf or hacker because he finished the game with 35+ kills while the others can barely manages to have 10 kills while we are more evenly distributed on mirage and "we.fucking.won".One of the most deserved and satisfying win I had in my short CSGO life.
The question is why people even smurf? Don't come with the idea of playing with your friends. Smurfs basically ruin the game and remove all the fun for the other team no matter what your intention is.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
June 02 2015 10:45 GMT
#18669
I mean, you immideately disregard the play with your friends thing but it is exactly why people do it.
WriterXiao8~~
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
June 02 2015 10:47 GMT
#18670
On June 02 2015 19:45 Kipsate wrote:
I mean, you immideately disregard the play with your friends thing but it is exactly why people do it.

Pretty much this. Sorry if the only way to play with friends is to use a lower account, but that's just how it is if one friend is significantly better than the other, but still want to play with each other.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
June 02 2015 12:39 GMT
#18671
On June 02 2015 19:47 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 19:45 Kipsate wrote:
I mean, you immideately disregard the play with your friends thing but it is exactly why people do it.

Pretty much this. Sorry if the only way to play with friends is to use a lower account, but that's just how it is if one friend is significantly better than the other, but still want to play with each other.


I think this is not the only reason, though.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
kiryah
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)65 Posts
June 02 2015 12:53 GMT
#18672
On June 02 2015 19:47 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 19:45 Kipsate wrote:
I mean, you immideately disregard the play with your friends thing but it is exactly why people do it.

Pretty much this. Sorry if the only way to play with friends is to use a lower account, but that's just how it is if one friend is significantly better than the other, but still want to play with each other.



Couldn't they just play community?

Quick question regarding the new operation. Each new profile rank takes more xp? So if I play a bunch of MM, am I screwing myself with the weekly drops tied to rankup? (Let's say in August, due to my high profile rank it will take me longer than 1 week to rank up so I miss out on that weeks rank up drop?(
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
June 02 2015 13:27 GMT
#18673
There's no problem with smurfing, because the problem is impossible to fix. It's just going to happen, so learn to live with having a few games with smurfs. It's not THAT rampant from what I've seen. Unless they're LEM playing with silvers it's not that big of a deal. If that is the case, well I'd argue the lowest league players of any game can get dicked by that pretty badly. Happens quite often in League.
Hey! How you doin'?
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
June 02 2015 13:48 GMT
#18674
On June 02 2015 21:53 kiryah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 19:47 Nagisama wrote:
On June 02 2015 19:45 Kipsate wrote:
I mean, you immideately disregard the play with your friends thing but it is exactly why people do it.

Pretty much this. Sorry if the only way to play with friends is to use a lower account, but that's just how it is if one friend is significantly better than the other, but still want to play with each other.



Couldn't they just play community?

Quick question regarding the new operation. Each new profile rank takes more xp? So if I play a bunch of MM, am I screwing myself with the weekly drops tied to rankup? (Let's say in August, due to my high profile rank it will take me longer than 1 week to rank up so I miss out on that weeks rank up drop?(

Casual games not the same as MM.

No, all ranks take 5k exp to level up.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
June 02 2015 14:58 GMT
#18675
On June 02 2015 21:39 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 19:47 Nagisama wrote:
On June 02 2015 19:45 Kipsate wrote:
I mean, you immideately disregard the play with your friends thing but it is exactly why people do it.

Pretty much this. Sorry if the only way to play with friends is to use a lower account, but that's just how it is if one friend is significantly better than the other, but still want to play with each other.


I think this is not the only reason, though.

vast majority though

unlike in Dota, there is no reason to do it to for example practice a certain hero or anything.
WriterXiao8~~
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
June 02 2015 17:08 GMT
#18676
You know, I gotta confess, I am DMG but sometimes when I play with my friends I smurf. I keep telling myself that I will handicap myself with either only playing pistols or not going in as point man but that never happens because I hate the fact that I might lose... Or let my friends down. Sorry guys, I smurf ^^
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 20:34:38
June 02 2015 20:34 GMT
#18677
My own smurf reached LEM and carried my mates to LE... now we're playing hackers again yay. Just played with a 10 years old that was obviously gold nova at most but used an aim key to topfrag vs obvious wallers. Great.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 22:48:35
June 02 2015 20:38 GMT
#18678
Anyone want to do the coop guardian challenge on dust(unsure if you have to be on mission to join group)? I will hang out in the TLGO group chat if you want to team up.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
June 05 2015 13:25 GMT
#18679
SEA cup!!!!


http://www.twitch.tv/faceittv
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
waffelz
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Germany711 Posts
June 05 2015 17:12 GMT
#18680
...even though I take a break from GO at the moment, I still enjoy checking the profiles of people, that absoluteley wrecked me. Lost 3:16 with randoms against a 5 man-stack on mirage not long ago, while topfragging for my team with 10 kills. I assumed the guys where just GE smurfs (I am supreme and besides one whos profile was private, they all got only CS on their accounts, mostly low hours of playtime and almost no friends) and a very well coordinated 5man-stack.
They wrecked us so hard, even though I am an incredible aimer, I just got wrecked aswell in pretty much all duels. Since mirage is basicly my home, I felt like uninstalling Go after that match.

This weekend I checked their profiles again - all 5 vacced in the same wave. They still could have just played very well since I couldnt really find any obvious proof in the demo, but still. My dignity and self-confidence are saved for now... I also find it funny how somneone getting vacced still suprises me. I guess in my mind vac still is the aprils-fool-anticheat from the past :D.

Hope their main-accounts are vacced too.
RIP "The big travis CS degree thread", taken from us too soon | Honourable forum princess, defended by Rebs-approved white knights
Prev 1 932 933 934 935 936 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1205
Hyun 568
firebathero 541
Hyuk 398
BeSt 329
Jaedong 269
Mong 268
Soma 189
Shine 86
PianO 82
[ Show more ]
Sexy 62
910 50
Mind 48
sSak 41
Hm[arnc] 35
Shinee 30
ZergMaN 26
Bale 25
yabsab 20
HiyA 19
Sharp 15
sorry 12
ZerO 11
Noble 10
Stork 7
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe0
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1226
olofmeister1178
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King351
Other Games
gofns31658
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe126
Pyrionflax93
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick476
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos973
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur439
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 39m
Patches Events
6h 39m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.