• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10732 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 921

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 919 920 921 922 923 1121 Next
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-11 14:43:34
May 11 2015 14:42 GMT
#18401
Yes, but pushing smokes isn't *always* wrong. Nothing's worse than executing a b split through mid on dust 2 only to discover that your buddies are still in tuns because "it was smoked" when you've clearly engaged both possible mid and B players.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 11 2015 14:45 GMT
#18402
the time I was in Silver League also consisted out of CT's pushing out a lot even though they didn't need to, sometimes its better to just camp instead of trying to push a site, you don't even have to work a site/angle, you just wait on your angle.
WriterXiao8~~
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
May 11 2015 14:55 GMT
#18403
Patience is a virtue in that game, and not many have it in Silver
LiquipediaWanderer
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
May 11 2015 15:34 GMT
#18404
On May 11 2015 20:35 Ragnarork wrote:
Damn, there's day where you feel and play like shit... Getting only 7 kills in my last games makes me want to be done with it...


Yeah, I've been spending about 20 minutes warming up before I play a competitive these days, it helps get the jittery aim under control.

On that subject, I'm curious to know how you guys warm up (if you do). Recently I started playing DM games where I just practice moving my crosshair from one point to another as smoothly, quickly, consistently, and straight as I can. If an enemy interrupts then you go for headshots only without really worrying too much about kdr. At first I'm usually a bit shaky, but by the end of 1-2 games I'm pretty steady. I've definitely noticed a big improvement in my aiming when I switch to competitive as a result.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
May 11 2015 18:19 GMT
#18405
http://www.hltv.org/news/14956-ex-fenix-signed-by-method

ex-fenix picked up by Method
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Derity
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2952 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-11 20:31:36
May 11 2015 20:31 GMT
#18406
great performance by fnatic, did not look good on dust...
Edit: sorry, wrong thread.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 11 2015 20:37 GMT
#18407
On May 11 2015 20:35 Ragnarork wrote:
Damn, there's day where you feel and play like shit... Getting only 7 kills in my last games makes me want to be done with it...


Try 2 teamkills resulting in a 24 hour ban because of a shitty first game. The first decent shot i hit all game would be a flick-reaction to my TEAMMATES FUCKING HEAD WITH AN AWP.

(Previous bans were vac auth error + "being kicked too much" which means being kicked once + kicking a bunch of people prior, since apparently kicking and being kicked are the same thing zzz)
Useless wet fish.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-12 11:26:47
May 12 2015 11:26 GMT
#18408
On May 12 2015 00:34 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 20:35 Ragnarork wrote:
Damn, there's day where you feel and play like shit... Getting only 7 kills in my last games makes me want to be done with it...


Yeah, I've been spending about 20 minutes warming up before I play a competitive these days, it helps get the jittery aim under control.

On that subject, I'm curious to know how you guys warm up (if you do). Recently I started playing DM games where I just practice moving my crosshair from one point to another as smoothly, quickly, consistently, and straight as I can. If an enemy interrupts then you go for headshots only without really worrying too much about kdr. At first I'm usually a bit shaky, but by the end of 1-2 games I'm pretty steady. I've definitely noticed a big improvement in my aiming when I switch to competitive as a result.


Standard, casual warmup for me is to do 10 minutes of cs_training_map (or something, the map with the targets), practicing batches of 100 targets, delay 0.25, uptime 0.50. And then a deathmatch.

If I really want to improve, I'll add an aim_map headshot only in there.

On May 12 2015 05:37 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 20:35 Ragnarork wrote:
Damn, there's day where you feel and play like shit... Getting only 7 kills in my last games makes me want to be done with it...


Try 2 teamkills resulting in a 24 hour ban because of a shitty first game. The first decent shot i hit all game would be a flick-reaction to my TEAMMATES FUCKING HEAD WITH AN AWP.

(Previous bans were vac auth error + "being kicked too much" which means being kicked once + kicking a bunch of people prior, since apparently kicking and being kicked are the same thing zzz)


Ouch
LiquipediaWanderer
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
May 12 2015 11:32 GMT
#18409
Guys any advice on what can I buy for 25 Euro? I was thinking of some AWP skin + eventually a sticker on it.

AWP Worm God FN is ~20Euro, don't know what kind of stickers on it looks good.

Or maybe any other ideas how to spend 25 Euros ?
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
iXphobos
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1465 Posts
May 12 2015 11:43 GMT
#18410
Worm God FT looks almost exactly like FN. So just save some € there.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8713 Posts
May 12 2015 14:48 GMT
#18411
My advice would be to invest the 25€ in some nice game, book or whatever else.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
May 12 2015 15:16 GMT
#18412
On May 12 2015 23:48 Miragee wrote:
My advice would be to invest the 25€ in some nice game, book or whatever else.

? I got 25 Euro for selling my old, crap DotA2 items, so I want to spend them in CS:Go now.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 12 2015 16:04 GMT
#18413
Not sure if possible but maybe you can get an AKvulcan for 25? You will probably use that a lot more then an AWP unless ur a designated Awper every match.
WriterXiao8~~
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
May 12 2015 16:10 GMT
#18414
On May 13 2015 00:16 739 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2015 23:48 Miragee wrote:
My advice would be to invest the 25€ in some nice game, book or whatever else.

? I got 25 Euro for selling my old, crap DotA2 items, so I want to spend them in CS:Go now.


25 euros? Snatch yourself a cryex and an ak elite build :D
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 12 2015 17:35 GMT
#18415
I don't know who the caster is on ESL greatfrag but this is the greatest.
WriterXiao8~~
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
May 12 2015 17:47 GMT
#18416
So I'm looking into getting ESEA for just a month to try it out and should I get the premium sub for 6.95 or insider for 14.95? What do most people here do?
-
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
May 12 2015 18:45 GMT
#18417
I don't even know what you get for insider. Premium is enough to play matchmaking which is what you probably want to do
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
May 12 2015 18:51 GMT
#18418
For some reason I thought the normal (premium?) subscription for ESEA was more expensive than that. I might have to try it sometimes, altho I am still hesitant about giving money to those bitcoin-mining scums at ESEA.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
May 12 2015 19:01 GMT
#18419
On May 13 2015 02:47 Headshot wrote:
So I'm looking into getting ESEA for just a month to try it out and should I get the premium sub for 6.95 or insider for 14.95? What do most people here do?


premium. only benefits of insider is access to player mumble interviews
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
May 12 2015 19:41 GMT
#18420
Yeah, I've always heard ESEA was $15 a month, so I assumed there was some major advantage to having the insider sub.

Well I'm only MGE, but I'm improving and I just got ESEA today and my account name is SonicAlarm for anyone who wants to add me. Would love to play with TL people.
-
Prev 1 919 920 921 922 923 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33106
Calm 5220
Bisu 2588
Jaedong 1100
Horang2 608
BeSt 471
Rush 423
Larva 406
Soma 391
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 254
Snow 182
ZerO 169
Zeus 160
Free 116
Mind 109
910 106
Barracks 79
Liquid`Ret 54
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 29
Bale 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 19
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8187
XaKoH 430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4437
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko920
B2W.Neo595
Mlord379
DeMusliM210
mouzStarbuck205
Hui .179
Livibee164
FrodaN121
RotterdaM106
QueenE77
Trikslyr75
KnowMe61
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1127
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2363
• TFBlade604
Other Games
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.