• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9349 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 919

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 917 918 919 920 921 1121 Next
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-06 15:28:28
May 06 2015 15:28 GMT
#18361
As it's approaching fast:
Are there people going to Dreamhack in there?
LiquipediaWanderer
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 06 2015 16:32 GMT
#18362
Random annoyance post

That feel when on Mirage ur CT and they go 3/2a and 1/2b and ur forced to go watch mid and ur the worst awper in history

Thats me, so I just grab an m41s and watch short lol.
WriterXiao8~~
iv~nk~j
Profile Joined August 2012
1140 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-06 16:48:10
May 06 2015 16:47 GMT
#18363
nothing quite pisses me off like when on CT side cache people for some reason think it's good to play mid with just 1 guy

fortunately that rarely happens since i usually play as 5 stack and we are in agreement over our CT side setups, but if i solo Q or play with just 1-2 friends then this happens wayyy too often, despite my rank being GE (and over 2k elo in faceit)
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
May 07 2015 00:06 GMT
#18364
I lost my last 4 games 16-3, 16-1, 16-5 and 16-5. What the fuck. One of them had a wallhacker but the rest were just straight up domination. I don't understand CSGO's MM system.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
May 07 2015 01:03 GMT
#18365
On May 06 2015 19:14 GoShox wrote:
Good old matchmaking...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

That silver elite took 10 frags off a team full of eagles? Impressive to say the least but if he was smurfing then maybe not
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
May 07 2015 04:59 GMT
#18366
On May 07 2015 10:03 MooMooMugi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 19:14 GoShox wrote:
Good old matchmaking...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

That silver elite took 10 frags off a team full of eagles? Impressive to say the least but if he was smurfing then maybe not


When a Silver player outfrags a DMG teammate, you can bet your ass he's smurfing haha. Still that's one weird matchmaking game. I can't explain why the system put these teams together at all tbh.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
May 07 2015 05:17 GMT
#18367
On May 07 2015 13:59 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 10:03 MooMooMugi wrote:
On May 06 2015 19:14 GoShox wrote:
Good old matchmaking...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

That silver elite took 10 frags off a team full of eagles? Impressive to say the least but if he was smurfing then maybe not


When a Silver player outfrags a DMG teammate, you can bet your ass he's smurfing haha. Still that's one weird matchmaking game. I can't explain why the system put these teams together at all tbh.


Maybe the Silver is a smurf who just finished his first 10 games, got placed into Silver, but has be flagged in the system for high MMR uncertainty? IDK if CSGO even does that though.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8713 Posts
May 07 2015 08:26 GMT
#18368
On May 07 2015 09:06 Djzapz wrote:
I lost my last 4 games 16-3, 16-1, 16-5 and 16-5. What the fuck. One of them had a wallhacker but the rest were just straight up domination. I don't understand CSGO's MM system.


Same for me but I won all of them (5 game winning streak but the fifth game was close). Dunno why but a friend of mine and me were matched up against people that usually were 2 ranks below us...
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
May 07 2015 09:28 GMT
#18369
The other night I played with really meh LEM/SMFC guys, I'd have said they were around DMG or lower if asked (questionnable crosshair placement, some not communicating, shitty rotations), and I played with a DMG guy I would have sworn was silver yesterday. Seriously, he was awful. 0 game sense, 20 sens@2500 dpi, totally lost about pretty much everything in the game. MM sure is fucked up :D
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
May 07 2015 15:26 GMT
#18370
http://www.twitch.tv/esl_greatfrag

best caster ever
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
May 07 2015 16:36 GMT
#18371
On May 08 2015 00:26 amazingxkcd wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/esl_greatfrag

best caster ever

i need that guy as a personal motivator or smtgh :D
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
May 07 2015 16:40 GMT
#18372
On May 08 2015 00:26 amazingxkcd wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/esl_greatfrag

best caster ever


What is this I don't even, this is the greatest thing ever :D
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
May 07 2015 16:43 GMT
#18373
ahahahah cowboy music during 1v1s
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
May 07 2015 16:50 GMT
#18374
[image loading]
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
May 07 2015 19:59 GMT
#18375
On May 07 2015 13:59 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 10:03 MooMooMugi wrote:
On May 06 2015 19:14 GoShox wrote:
Good old matchmaking...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

That silver elite took 10 frags off a team full of eagles? Impressive to say the least but if he was smurfing then maybe not


When a Silver player outfrags a DMG teammate, you can bet your ass he's smurfing haha. Still that's one weird matchmaking game. I can't explain why the system put these teams together at all tbh.


Silver has some of CSGo's best players. DMG+ people who smurf and several people who cheat their asses off and haven't yet been banned.
Hey! How you doin'?
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
May 07 2015 20:20 GMT
#18376
I feel like I need to check your post history to see if you're prone to overly sarcastic posts or something
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
May 08 2015 00:00 GMT
#18377
On May 07 2015 13:59 NihiLStarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 10:03 MooMooMugi wrote:
On May 06 2015 19:14 GoShox wrote:
Good old matchmaking...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

That silver elite took 10 frags off a team full of eagles? Impressive to say the least but if he was smurfing then maybe not


When a Silver player outfrags a DMG teammate, you can bet your ass he's smurfing haha. Still that's one weird matchmaking game. I can't explain why the system put these teams together at all tbh.


I've actually outfragged some MGE and was on par with DMG as a Nova 2. That's doable. Okay, I did it once, the next game I was back to scrub land bottom of the table
LiquipediaWanderer
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-08 02:24:05
May 08 2015 02:19 GMT
#18378
I'm back with another noobie crosshair question. I know, I'm sorry.

I love watching Hiko's stream and I wanted to use the crosshair that he has in this VoD from earlier today and the bot in his chat linked to this pastebin. I copied each command into my console and it didn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? Ergh.

And I had never played a CS game in my life until two months ago and just ranked up to MG2 this week. I'm slowly climbing and love learning this game.
-
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
May 08 2015 02:28 GMT
#18379
On May 08 2015 11:19 Headshot wrote:
I'm back with another noobie crosshair question. I know, I'm sorry.

I love watching Hiko's stream and I wanted to use the crosshair that he has in this VoD from earlier today and the bot in his chat linked to this pastebin. I copied each command into my console and it didn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? Ergh.

And I had never played a CS game in my life until two months ago and just ranked up to MG2 this week. I'm slowly climbing and love learning this game.


doesnt seem to work in the sense that it doesnt actually work or that it looks wierd? Remember that Hiko plays 4:3 Stretched (i play that as well) so if youi are playing native, it will be different for you
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
May 08 2015 02:34 GMT
#18380
I probably should have specified exactly what happens when I try. I usually play with a classic static crosshair, so when I copied those commands into my console, it changed a bit, but was still static. I went into my in-game settings and changed to classic dynamic, but the crosshair bloom was very large (like the original crosshair) where Hiko's stays relatively small. Is that completely due to different resolutions?
-
Prev 1 917 918 919 920 921 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Hyun 140
Dota 2
monkeys_forever454
League of Legends
Doublelift4416
Other Games
summit1g12421
JimRising 457
ViBE265
KnowMe192
Livibee185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 145
• Adnapsc2 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur585
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 14m
Patches Events
15h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 14m
OSC
23h 14m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.