• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9509 users

Path of Exile - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 11:40:43
August 10 2011 11:40 GMT
#281
On August 10 2011 20:32 demonik187 wrote:
Is there a list where you can see if your name was picked?

There is one on the forums, seemed up to date last time I looked (which was like 15 minutes ago).

EDIT: With forums I mean THEIR forum, not this one.
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 10 2011 11:45 GMT
#282
On August 10 2011 20:32 demonik187 wrote:
Is there a list where you can see if your name was picked?

you'll be emailed if you get an invite.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
August 10 2011 11:57 GMT
#283
Alright just going to say, this is way fun. There are plenty of things that can and should be tweaked but I can see this game growing big. At the moment very few testers are actually playing, since I think the official number thus far was about 70 beta keys given out.

Gonna keep playing now :D
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 10 2011 12:01 GMT
#284
On August 10 2011 20:57 HeIios wrote:
Alright just going to say, this is way fun. There are plenty of things that can and should be tweaked but I can see this game growing big. At the moment very few testers are actually playing, since I think the official number thus far was about 70 beta keys given out.

Gonna keep playing now :D


OMG you are playing?

Just please tell me that the combat feels smooth. That is the only thing I ask.

I was in Warhammer Online beta and I can't tell you how dissappointed I was and didn't even bother buying the game becomes of the clunky combat.
demonik187
Profile Joined August 2010
United States575 Posts
August 10 2011 12:04 GMT
#285
On August 10 2011 20:45 zany_001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 20:32 demonik187 wrote:
Is there a list where you can see if your name was picked?

you'll be emailed if you get an invite.



Of course, how silly of me Thanks guys!
We march to victory!
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
August 10 2011 12:12 GMT
#286
On August 10 2011 21:01 papaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 20:57 HeIios wrote:
Alright just going to say, this is way fun. There are plenty of things that can and should be tweaked but I can see this game growing big. At the moment very few testers are actually playing, since I think the official number thus far was about 70 beta keys given out.

Gonna keep playing now :D


OMG you are playing?

Just please tell me that the combat feels smooth. That is the only thing I ask.

I was in Warhammer Online beta and I can't tell you how dissappointed I was and didn't even bother buying the game becomes of the clunky combat.


It feels smooth.
ggaemo fan
constantqt
Profile Joined July 2011
176 Posts
August 10 2011 12:13 GMT
#287
didnt get email, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
TerraTron
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada137 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 12:19:11
August 10 2011 12:15 GMT
#288
wake up, no email, rage. I was so hoping to play this game, but chances are I'll get to play it before D3 anyways

Oh wait, they're inviting every like 5 minutes? That's motivating.
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
August 10 2011 12:16 GMT
#289
On August 10 2011 21:12 valaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 21:01 papaz wrote:
On August 10 2011 20:57 HeIios wrote:
Alright just going to say, this is way fun. There are plenty of things that can and should be tweaked but I can see this game growing big. At the moment very few testers are actually playing, since I think the official number thus far was about 70 beta keys given out.

Gonna keep playing now :D


OMG you are playing?

Just please tell me that the combat feels smooth. That is the only thing I ask.

I was in Warhammer Online beta and I can't tell you how dissappointed I was and didn't even bother buying the game becomes of the clunky combat.


It feels smooth.


Yes, I agree. Warhammer Online was a major dissapointment to me as well.
Ondas
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil54 Posts
August 10 2011 12:23 GMT
#290
I gotta ask, the game doesn't feel like you're playing in bullet-time like Titan's Quest, right? That was the main reason I didn't like that game, everything looked so slow.
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 10 2011 12:36 GMT
#291
On August 10 2011 21:12 valaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 21:01 papaz wrote:
On August 10 2011 20:57 HeIios wrote:
Alright just going to say, this is way fun. There are plenty of things that can and should be tweaked but I can see this game growing big. At the moment very few testers are actually playing, since I think the official number thus far was about 70 beta keys given out.

Gonna keep playing now :D


OMG you are playing?

Just please tell me that the combat feels smooth. That is the only thing I ask.

I was in Warhammer Online beta and I can't tell you how dissappointed I was and didn't even bother buying the game becomes of the clunky combat.


It feels smooth.


thank you!!!
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
August 10 2011 13:11 GMT
#292
Next one is someone from TL. Gratz GrackFields!
Trizz
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1323 Posts
August 10 2011 13:12 GMT
#293
Hah GrackFields!
nope
Jepp2078
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark18 Posts
August 10 2011 13:13 GMT
#294
I got invited! Hit me up with some ingame names!
vlf
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal170 Posts
August 10 2011 13:13 GMT
#295
Wish they'd at least allow live streaming.
çpç
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
August 10 2011 13:18 GMT
#296
[image loading]

this cannot be happening
constantqt
Profile Joined July 2011
176 Posts
August 10 2011 13:23 GMT
#297
is it possible to start downloading the client before u actualy get key ? if yes pls somebody give the link i cant find it
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
August 10 2011 13:24 GMT
#298
it is not
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 10 2011 13:26 GMT
#299
On August 10 2011 22:18 dust7 wrote:
[image loading]

this cannot be happening


ROFL

BoxeR's legacy continues... :D
Airstrike
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom50 Posts
August 10 2011 13:28 GMT
#300
LOL GrackFields
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2970
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 589
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1063
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.