• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7049 users

Path of Exile - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
August 10 2011 09:16 GMT
#241
On August 10 2011 18:15 zany_001 wrote:
I'm in beta, dlin now


Highfive man, I'm Jakaden in game.
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
August 10 2011 09:16 GMT
#242
On August 10 2011 18:14 HeIios wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:11 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


Stream. NOW.


Can't do that captain, theres a code of honor and not a legal agreement per se (since they are indie developers).

Sorry guys.


?? Why is that, I would think they would want all of the publicity that they could get
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
August 10 2011 09:17 GMT
#243
I will never get invited ;___;
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
August 10 2011 09:18 GMT
#244
Beta under NDA as expected
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
August 10 2011 09:18 GMT
#245
On August 10 2011 18:16 Endymion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:14 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:11 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


Stream. NOW.


Can't do that captain, theres a code of honor and not a legal agreement per se (since they are indie developers).

Sorry guys.


?? Why is that, I would think they would want all of the publicity that they could get


It's a bit confusing, I'm allowed to talk about stuff that I would normally discuss that has been revealed outside of beta, but I'm not allowed to show features that are being tested, are to be updated or has not been released yet.

I don't do it to be an ass, in fact I don't do it because I don't want to be an ass.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 09:19 GMT
#246
On August 10 2011 18:17 Serpico wrote:
I will never get invited ;___;


Probably not, it is random, even people with 40+ posts in their forums aren't getting in. Well, actually theres a few people now that are active on their forums getting in now, but still, apparently their is a hell of a lot of people who signed up. wish you luck tho.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
August 10 2011 09:19 GMT
#247
On August 10 2011 18:19 rebuffering wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:17 Serpico wrote:
I will never get invited ;___;


Probably not, it is random, even people with 40+ posts in their forums aren't getting in. Well, actually theres a few people now that are active on their forums getting in now, but still, apparently their is a hell of a lot of people who signed up. wish you luck tho.

There's also the issue that someone got invited 3 times already supposedly.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 09:20 GMT
#248
On August 10 2011 18:19 Serpico wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:19 rebuffering wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:17 Serpico wrote:
I will never get invited ;___;


Probably not, it is random, even people with 40+ posts in their forums aren't getting in. Well, actually theres a few people now that are active on their forums getting in now, but still, apparently their is a hell of a lot of people who signed up. wish you luck tho.

There's also the issue that someone got invited 3 times already supposedly.



god i hope not, that really grinds my gears, you know?
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
August 10 2011 09:21 GMT
#249
On August 10 2011 18:18 HeIios wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:16 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:14 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:11 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


Stream. NOW.


Can't do that captain, theres a code of honor and not a legal agreement per se (since they are indie developers).

Sorry guys.


?? Why is that, I would think they would want all of the publicity that they could get


It's a bit confusing, I'm allowed to talk about stuff that I would normally discuss that has been revealed outside of beta, but I'm not allowed to show features that are being tested, are to be updated or has not been released yet.

I don't do it to be an ass, in fact I don't do it because I don't want to be an ass.


Oh alright, sorry I didn't know, get off the forum and enjoy the beta!!
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
August 10 2011 09:21 GMT
#250
On August 10 2011 18:21 Endymion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:18 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:16 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:14 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:11 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


Stream. NOW.


Can't do that captain, theres a code of honor and not a legal agreement per se (since they are indie developers).

Sorry guys.


?? Why is that, I would think they would want all of the publicity that they could get


It's a bit confusing, I'm allowed to talk about stuff that I would normally discuss that has been revealed outside of beta, but I'm not allowed to show features that are being tested, are to be updated or has not been released yet.

I don't do it to be an ass, in fact I don't do it because I don't want to be an ass.


Oh alright, sorry I didn't know, get off the forum and enjoy the beta!!


I'm getting nerd chills man, it's downloading at the moment so can't do much else but read up on everything.
Nazarid
Profile Joined February 2010
United States445 Posts
August 10 2011 09:23 GMT
#251
On August 10 2011 17:08 maybe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 17:04 Nazarid wrote:
Looks like a fully redone Diablo 2.... nothing exciting here if i wanted to play another diablo 2 i would just mod it and play that way.

look closer.. its not a d2 clone. just inspired by it. what ive read it seems much more complex and open.



My buddy is playing it in the other room... I watched it for over an hour. seems like a D2 clone the lighting is great but the dungeons look exactly like D2 dungeons(at least the ones i have seen.)
I understand this is a beta n all but meh im not impressed I will get back to u soon as i get some hands on time with it but as it sits from just watching it Very sad that they could not make the spell effects/clunky animations better.
Randomize the world, and Life shall be given.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 09:23 GMT
#252
On August 10 2011 18:21 HeIios wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:21 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:18 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:16 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:14 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:11 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


Stream. NOW.


Can't do that captain, theres a code of honor and not a legal agreement per se (since they are indie developers).

Sorry guys.


?? Why is that, I would think they would want all of the publicity that they could get


It's a bit confusing, I'm allowed to talk about stuff that I would normally discuss that has been revealed outside of beta, but I'm not allowed to show features that are being tested, are to be updated or has not been released yet.

I don't do it to be an ass, in fact I don't do it because I don't want to be an ass.


Oh alright, sorry I didn't know, get off the forum and enjoy the beta!!


I'm getting nerd chills man, it's downloading at the moment so can't do much else but read up on everything.


I highly suggest filling up on food man! make some breakfast, so you can grind away for the next 3 hours!
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
August 10 2011 09:24 GMT
#253
On August 10 2011 18:23 rebuffering wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:21 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:21 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:18 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:16 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:14 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:11 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


Stream. NOW.


Can't do that captain, theres a code of honor and not a legal agreement per se (since they are indie developers).

Sorry guys.


?? Why is that, I would think they would want all of the publicity that they could get


It's a bit confusing, I'm allowed to talk about stuff that I would normally discuss that has been revealed outside of beta, but I'm not allowed to show features that are being tested, are to be updated or has not been released yet.

I don't do it to be an ass, in fact I don't do it because I don't want to be an ass.


Oh alright, sorry I didn't know, get off the forum and enjoy the beta!!


I'm getting nerd chills man, it's downloading at the moment so can't do much else but read up on everything.


I highly suggest filling up on food man! make some breakfast, so you can grind away for the next 3 hours!


Nice idea, gonna break a few eggs.

Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
August 10 2011 09:27 GMT
#254
On August 10 2011 18:24 HeIios wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:23 rebuffering wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:21 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:21 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:18 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:16 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:14 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:11 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


Stream. NOW.


Can't do that captain, theres a code of honor and not a legal agreement per se (since they are indie developers).

Sorry guys.


?? Why is that, I would think they would want all of the publicity that they could get


It's a bit confusing, I'm allowed to talk about stuff that I would normally discuss that has been revealed outside of beta, but I'm not allowed to show features that are being tested, are to be updated or has not been released yet.

I don't do it to be an ass, in fact I don't do it because I don't want to be an ass.


Oh alright, sorry I didn't know, get off the forum and enjoy the beta!!


I'm getting nerd chills man, it's downloading at the moment so can't do much else but read up on everything.


I highly suggest filling up on food man! make some breakfast, so you can grind away for the next 3 hours!


Nice idea, gonna break a few eggs.



Just curious, how big is the file?
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 09:28:11
August 10 2011 09:27 GMT
#255
On August 10 2011 18:27 Endymion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:24 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:23 rebuffering wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:21 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:21 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:18 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:16 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:14 HeIios wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:11 Endymion wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


Stream. NOW.


Can't do that captain, theres a code of honor and not a legal agreement per se (since they are indie developers).

Sorry guys.


?? Why is that, I would think they would want all of the publicity that they could get


It's a bit confusing, I'm allowed to talk about stuff that I would normally discuss that has been revealed outside of beta, but I'm not allowed to show features that are being tested, are to be updated or has not been released yet.

I don't do it to be an ass, in fact I don't do it because I don't want to be an ass.


Oh alright, sorry I didn't know, get off the forum and enjoy the beta!!


I'm getting nerd chills man, it's downloading at the moment so can't do much else but read up on everything.


I highly suggest filling up on food man! make some breakfast, so you can grind away for the next 3 hours!


Nice idea, gonna break a few eggs.



Just curious, how big is the file?


Hmm i would also like to know, unfortunately i have a bandwidth cap, and im cutting it preety close lol
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 10 2011 09:28 GMT
#256
On August 10 2011 18:10 HeIios wrote:
I GOT ONE :D FROM REDDIT!

HAHAHAHA YESS
BOW FOR ME MORTALS


You better be joking or else

STREAAAAAAAM IMMIDIATELY
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 10 2011 09:29 GMT
#257
On August 10 2011 18:18 Falco252 wrote:
Beta under NDA as expected


Oh noes, really?
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 09:29 GMT
#258
On August 10 2011 18:29 papaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:18 Falco252 wrote:
Beta under NDA as expected


Oh noes, really?


hmm maybe imma noob to this, but what does NDA mean??
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
August 10 2011 09:30 GMT
#259
On August 10 2011 18:29 rebuffering wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:29 papaz wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:18 Falco252 wrote:
Beta under NDA as expected


Oh noes, really?


hmm maybe imma noob to this, but what does NDA mean??


It means nondisclosure agreement, you are not allowed to speak of the beta.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 09:32 GMT
#260
On August 10 2011 18:30 HeIios wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 18:29 rebuffering wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:29 papaz wrote:
On August 10 2011 18:18 Falco252 wrote:
Beta under NDA as expected


Oh noes, really?


hmm maybe imma noob to this, but what does NDA mean??


It means nondisclosure agreement, you are not allowed to speak of the beta.


ahhhhh i cee, well makes sense to me, its in beta for a reason, there might be problems and such, and theres no reason for people to talk down a game thats in its beta, or spread info on the game that could spoil it for some people.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Coldzera 353
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g7314
JimRising 645
WinterStarcraft542
C9.Mang0175
ViBE128
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1049
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 19
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo755
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra897
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 19m
INu's Battles
7h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 19m
OSC
18h 34m
Replay Cast
19h 19m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.