• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9377 users

Path of Exile - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
jester-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada547 Posts
August 10 2011 15:23 GMT
#321
Been haunting over my email all day, hoping I get a key
Arise, chicken sandwich.
Ondas
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil54 Posts
August 10 2011 15:27 GMT
#322
On August 11 2011 00:23 turamn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 00:22 DrBoo wrote:
On August 11 2011 00:19 FliedLice wrote:
On August 11 2011 00:11 DrBoo wrote:
I didn't get a beta key I registered to the site on like the 7th and didn't receive anything in my email for a key
Guess I'm not going to be playing this game unfortunately


Relax, it's the first day of open beta, what do you expect?


I expected a beta key... that's what I expected. Nothing less then a beta key


Do you expect to win the lottery when you play? T.T Calm down, you will get one in time. They usually ramp up later in the testing cycle.

as a matter of fact I do expect to win the lottery when I play, otherwise I wouldn't play it, heheh. :D
Am0n3r
Profile Joined April 2010
United States254 Posts
August 10 2011 15:38 GMT
#323
Kind of excited to get a key, planning on streaming right away... But as of now just patiently awaiting...
Get comfortable being uncomfortable
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 15:39:23
August 10 2011 15:38 GMT
#324
On August 11 2011 00:23 jester- wrote:
Been haunting over my email all day, hoping I get a key


Just have a notification sent to your phone every time you get an email! At least that's assuming you've got an android/gmail capable phone. I have a very loud notification upon arrival of new email, so I'm going about my day fiending when I hear the sound.


On August 11 2011 00:38 Am0n3r wrote:
Kind of excited to get a key, planning on streaming right away... But as of now just patiently awaiting...


Apparently there's an NDA.
psillypsybic!
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 15:40 GMT
#325
On August 11 2011 00:38 Am0n3r wrote:
Kind of excited to get a key, planning on streaming right away... But as of now just patiently awaiting...


No Streaming bra. NDA is effect. meaning, Non Disclosure Agrrement, you can't stream, or talk about things in the beta, well can't talk about things that the Dev's haven't talked about yet. So don't waste your time, if you get a key, just enjoy the game, and keep spoilers to yourself.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Am0n3r
Profile Joined April 2010
United States254 Posts
August 10 2011 15:46 GMT
#326
I have asked on their forum and they said to just write them an email with a request for a permission and most likely they will approve
Get comfortable being uncomfortable
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 15:46 GMT
#327
On August 11 2011 00:46 Am0n3r wrote:
I have asked on their forum and they said to just write them an email with a request for a permission and most likely they will approve


Well in that case, good luck to you, hope you're luckier than me, been waiting awhile to get in lol.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
August 10 2011 15:48 GMT
#328
No luck yet Hoping I strike lucky soon.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
maybe
Profile Joined January 2008
265 Posts
August 10 2011 15:52 GMT
#329
just to make sure, just registering to the site is enough to get a chance to get in beta?
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 15:53 GMT
#330
On August 11 2011 00:52 maybe wrote:
just to make sure, just registering to the site is enough to get a chance to get in beta?


Yuppers, now you can join us in what we call, the waiting game.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
August 10 2011 16:01 GMT
#331
On August 11 2011 00:23 rebuffering wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 00:11 DrBoo wrote:
I didn't get a beta key I registered to the site on like the 7th and didn't receive anything in my email for a key
Guess I'm not going to be playing this game unfortunately


Lol really? theres people who have been signed up for many months, who are active posters on the www.pathofexile.com forums, and who have been up ALLLL night trying to get in, and they are still waiting. And you think becuase you signed up 3 days ago, and haven't received an email, that we're going to feel bad for you. LAWL ive been up for 24+ hrs, so take it easy, and just do something else, theres people who deserve beta keys more than you, or me for that matter.


I've been waiting forever for this as well ever since I heard about it like 3-4 days ago.
Are they taking into account time spent on the website? If they are then understandable I don't have a beta key yet.
If not though then where is my beta key?! Rawr!
((seriously if you people think I'm actually upset you people are just insane)
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
August 10 2011 16:13 GMT
#332
On August 11 2011 01:01 DrBoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 00:23 rebuffering wrote:
On August 11 2011 00:11 DrBoo wrote:
I didn't get a beta key I registered to the site on like the 7th and didn't receive anything in my email for a key
Guess I'm not going to be playing this game unfortunately


Lol really? theres people who have been signed up for many months, who are active posters on the www.pathofexile.com forums, and who have been up ALLLL night trying to get in, and they are still waiting. And you think becuase you signed up 3 days ago, and haven't received an email, that we're going to feel bad for you. LAWL ive been up for 24+ hrs, so take it easy, and just do something else, theres people who deserve beta keys more than you, or me for that matter.


I've been waiting forever for this as well ever since I heard about it like 3-4 days ago.
Are they taking into account time spent on the website? If they are then understandable I don't have a beta key yet.
If not though then where is my beta key?! Rawr!
((seriously if you people think I'm actually upset you people are just insane)


This must be the first Beta-invite you've ever participated in. We can only GUESS as to what factors go into the decision of choice. We do know that active forum people have a BETTER CHANCE but only slightly advantageous.

A lot of individuals registered for the open beta, if the numbers are actually 40-50k like stated above, your chance as now become 1 in 40,000...plus the slight weight makes your chances probably seem closer to 1 in 60 or 70,000.

Just wait patiently and quit complaining because you haven't been invited yet.
psillypsybic!
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 16:16:50
August 10 2011 16:15 GMT
#333
On August 11 2011 01:01 DrBoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 00:23 rebuffering wrote:
On August 11 2011 00:11 DrBoo wrote:
I didn't get a beta key I registered to the site on like the 7th and didn't receive anything in my email for a key
Guess I'm not going to be playing this game unfortunately


Lol really? theres people who have been signed up for many months, who are active posters on the www.pathofexile.com forums, and who have been up ALLLL night trying to get in, and they are still waiting. And you think becuase you signed up 3 days ago, and haven't received an email, that we're going to feel bad for you. LAWL ive been up for 24+ hrs, so take it easy, and just do something else, theres people who deserve beta keys more than you, or me for that matter.


I've been waiting forever for this as well ever since I heard about it like 3-4 days ago.
Are they taking into account time spent on the website? If they are then understandable I don't have a beta key yet.
If not though then where is my beta key?! Rawr!
((seriously if you people think I'm actually upset you people are just insane)


Apprently you have a higher chance to get in if your an active poster on their forums, also, you know the internet doesn't exactly go well with sarcasm, its impossible to tell if you were joking, or genuinely sad/mad w/e. But ive also been up like 26 hrs or so now, so maybe im just reading things wrong. either way, gl bra.

On that note, im feeling sick now lol i think im going to bed. Here's hopin to a beta key when i wake up!
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
August 10 2011 16:17 GMT
#334
On August 11 2011 01:13 zachMEISTER wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 01:01 DrBoo wrote:
On August 11 2011 00:23 rebuffering wrote:
On August 11 2011 00:11 DrBoo wrote:
I didn't get a beta key I registered to the site on like the 7th and didn't receive anything in my email for a key
Guess I'm not going to be playing this game unfortunately


Lol really? theres people who have been signed up for many months, who are active posters on the www.pathofexile.com forums, and who have been up ALLLL night trying to get in, and they are still waiting. And you think becuase you signed up 3 days ago, and haven't received an email, that we're going to feel bad for you. LAWL ive been up for 24+ hrs, so take it easy, and just do something else, theres people who deserve beta keys more than you, or me for that matter.


I've been waiting forever for this as well ever since I heard about it like 3-4 days ago.
Are they taking into account time spent on the website? If they are then understandable I don't have a beta key yet.
If not though then where is my beta key?! Rawr!
((seriously if you people think I'm actually upset you people are just insane)


This must be the first Beta-invite you've ever participated in. We can only GUESS as to what factors go into the decision of choice. We do know that active forum people have a BETTER CHANCE but only slightly advantageous.

A lot of individuals registered for the open beta, if the numbers are actually 40-50k like stated above, your chance as now become 1 in 40,000...plus the slight weight makes your chances probably seem closer to 1 in 60 or 70,000.

Just wait patiently and quit complaining because you haven't been invited yet.


Hahaha of course this isn't the first beta I've been in. I was in WoW closed beta, Lineage 2 closed beta, DC Universe closed beta, Starcraft 2 closed beta

Like I said I'm not upset at all I'm just having a bit of fun, there's no anger or annoyance here. As I've already stated...
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
August 10 2011 16:24 GMT
#335
I started listening to the song "Exile by Slayer" on repeat in hopes I have a better chance of getting into beta
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
August 10 2011 16:37 GMT
#336
There we go, only duelist in top10! Shit gear and gimped as hell but what are ya gonna do .
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 10 2011 16:38 GMT
#337
Omg that timer is unimaginably painful. I mean I don't even watch it constantly I just maximize the tab every now and then and it's just like... fuckkkkk
Everyone needs a nemesis.
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
August 10 2011 16:41 GMT
#338
On August 11 2011 01:17 DrBoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 01:13 zachMEISTER wrote:
On August 11 2011 01:01 DrBoo wrote:
On August 11 2011 00:23 rebuffering wrote:
On August 11 2011 00:11 DrBoo wrote:
I didn't get a beta key I registered to the site on like the 7th and didn't receive anything in my email for a key
Guess I'm not going to be playing this game unfortunately


Lol really? theres people who have been signed up for many months, who are active posters on the www.pathofexile.com forums, and who have been up ALLLL night trying to get in, and they are still waiting. And you think becuase you signed up 3 days ago, and haven't received an email, that we're going to feel bad for you. LAWL ive been up for 24+ hrs, so take it easy, and just do something else, theres people who deserve beta keys more than you, or me for that matter.


I've been waiting forever for this as well ever since I heard about it like 3-4 days ago.
Are they taking into account time spent on the website? If they are then understandable I don't have a beta key yet.
If not though then where is my beta key?! Rawr!
((seriously if you people think I'm actually upset you people are just insane)


This must be the first Beta-invite you've ever participated in. We can only GUESS as to what factors go into the decision of choice. We do know that active forum people have a BETTER CHANCE but only slightly advantageous.

A lot of individuals registered for the open beta, if the numbers are actually 40-50k like stated above, your chance as now become 1 in 40,000...plus the slight weight makes your chances probably seem closer to 1 in 60 or 70,000.

Just wait patiently and quit complaining because you haven't been invited yet.


Hahaha of course this isn't the first beta I've been in. I was in WoW closed beta, Lineage 2 closed beta, DC Universe closed beta, Starcraft 2 closed beta

Like I said I'm not upset at all I'm just having a bit of fun, there's no anger or annoyance here. As I've already stated...


Completely failed to read the parenthesiss. I actually find your humor quite funny now.
psillypsybic!
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 16:48:27
August 10 2011 16:47 GMT
#339
On August 11 2011 01:37 HeIios wrote:
There we go, only duelist in top10! Shit gear and gimped as hell but what are ya gonna do .

Well I'm going to bring my Marauder over and come show you OP... that of course won't happen until I get into the beta :\
edit: Changed my avatar from original to skeleton on Path of Exile forum hope that gives me a better chance of getting into beta.
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
maybe
Profile Joined January 2008
265 Posts
August 10 2011 17:10 GMT
#340
btw i read this on their twitter

pathofexile Path Of Exile
@Maqswell Oh, you don't need to post lots, just having posted at all helps!
4 hours ago
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 621
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason55
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 119
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1524
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
FrodaN2959
B2W.Neo595
Beastyqt584
mouzStarbuck449
Livibee191
ToD153
C9.Mang0134
KnowMe131
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr88
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur811
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 7m
Replay Cast
3h 52m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.