• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6931 users

Path of Exile - Page 1397

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
March 08 2018 22:21 GMT
#27921
Anyone know if the doctor still drops in burial chambers? It's been almost a week and still can't seem to find anyone confirming or denying it.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
March 08 2018 22:23 GMT
#27922
I've seen confirmation posts that cited stream video evidence, but I didn't actually watch the cited videos.

So basically yes, it still should drop in Burial Chambers.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
March 08 2018 22:39 GMT
#27923
On March 09 2018 07:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
I've seen confirmation posts that cited stream video evidence, but I didn't actually watch the cited videos.

So basically yes, it still should drop in Burial Chambers.


Thanks. I've googled it and looked on reddit a bit but couldn't find anything. If you have the links on hand I'd take a look, but if not I'll take your word for it.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-08 22:46:29
March 08 2018 22:46 GMT
#27924
On March 09 2018 07:39 hunts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 07:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
I've seen confirmation posts that cited stream video evidence, but I didn't actually watch the cited videos.

So basically yes, it still should drop in Burial Chambers.


Thanks. I've googled it and looked on reddit a bit but couldn't find anything. If you have the links on hand I'd take a look, but if not I'll take your word for it.

Cutedog highlight
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
March 08 2018 23:01 GMT
#27925
On March 09 2018 07:46 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 07:39 hunts wrote:
On March 09 2018 07:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
I've seen confirmation posts that cited stream video evidence, but I didn't actually watch the cited videos.

So basically yes, it still should drop in Burial Chambers.


Thanks. I've googled it and looked on reddit a bit but couldn't find anything. If you have the links on hand I'd take a look, but if not I'll take your word for it.

Cutedog highlight


Awesome thanks! Going to farm that come tomorrow once I get home
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
March 08 2018 23:07 GMT
#27926
I've never done any Doctor farming before but yesterday I tried a few Burial Chambers I had lying around just for a few quick levels, and I honestly don't hate the layout at all. Might buy some in bulk and use it as a fallback map on bad Lab days. Easy xp and mapping for a break from the lab, certainly can't hurt to have a chance at getting a Doctor while you're at it lol
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
March 08 2018 23:09 GMT
#27927
Yeah I really like the new layout. The old one was pretty awful, but the new one is nice. My only complaint is no beasts inherent to the map.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
March 09 2018 02:55 GMT
#27928
On March 09 2018 03:40 BluemoonSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 00:47 Sn0_Man wrote:
The funny part is that it wasn't noticed as a problem in development because the recipe required literal impossible mods to occur on beast rares so they just assumed "nice we made it so rare it can't possibly be an issue" rofl

They fixed that with 3.2.0b and BAM the entire league is a joke. The real problem is they'll hotfix it to require some insanely rare beasts in about 10 minutes after they get on for the day and people who didn't abuse it while GGG were asleep will get fucked by all the people who did.

Edit: ahem
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2103510
I fucking called it lmao

Looks like I should have been playing POE instead of Fortnite last night.

I'm still relatively new to the game so idk how guilds work, but if any officers are available to add me, @Bluemoone

Invite out, enjoy~
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
March 09 2018 08:11 GMT
#27929
I have been trying to farm those cards that give 2ex but so far none dropped on arcade or bazaar. Maybe they changed their locations or lowered their drop rates (some people claim many cards got their drop rates lowered).
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 09 2018 12:33 GMT
#27930
How to not force elder influence to 20 maps in a line

from:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


to:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
March 09 2018 13:27 GMT
#27931
That sucks. Last I tried making elder gain more influence I had like 15 maps under elder influence, all fairly close to each other, and suddenly like 8 of them disappeared... -_-
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-09 13:33:35
March 09 2018 13:33 GMT
#27932
I swear i saw ziz and co stop farming burial chambers and instead farmed Beastcrafting unique Belt recipe, isnt that better for Headhunter?
in the < level 40 zones?
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-09 14:20:44
March 09 2018 14:20 GMT
#27933
On March 09 2018 22:33 Quateras wrote:
I swear i saw ziz and co stop farming burial chambers and instead farmed Beastcrafting unique Belt recipe, isnt that better for Headhunter?
in the < level 40 zones?

I'd believe that. But it doesn't sound like something I'm interested in tbh. I'm not looking to race for a HH, just a map to farm on bad lab days that isn't total shit. Any Doctor drop is just a $$$ bonus. Farming beast recipes in low level zones that have basically no returns other than the chance at crafting the HH sounds meh. I'm still poor.

That being said I am collecting Leather Belts for the chancing luls since Zana has Nemesis this league.

I'd be curious to see the some stats on the distribution of belts they get from doing a bunch of those recipes. There are some other pricey unique belts beyond HH.
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
March 10 2018 13:51 GMT
#27934
I've been leveling very slowly, but with some +quantity gear.
So far a primordial might, almost perfect oskarm, perfect brawn. Think this is more net worth than I had last league, almost anyway.

Why do quantity gear work so much better than qualitity?
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-10 14:06:32
March 10 2018 14:06 GMT
#27935
Because IIQ gives you more of everything, including currency and div cards. IIR just upgrades things to higher rarities, which doesn't affect currency and div cards at all, and overall doesn't boost your drop value as significantly considering most rares and uniques are still complete junk.

IIR isn't worthless, it's just the value at which its provided on current gear doesn't make up for how much more of it you need to have for the same EV as a corresponding amount of IIQ.
Moderator
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 10 2018 22:09 GMT
#27936
+ Show Spoiler [decent amulet] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [lol] +
[image loading]
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 11 2018 14:17 GMT
#27937
iiq doesnt give you more mirrors though.
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-11 21:40:46
March 11 2018 21:39 GMT
#27938
So there's a cute chest that's obtainable if you vendor any 60 unique rings. Pretty hilarious.

Sets your max res to between 76 and 80 seems like the most relevant mod, along with some ele damage and some added phys. Plus the crit and rarity ain't too bad.
Faeny
Profile Joined January 2015
647 Posts
March 11 2018 22:59 GMT
#27939
Added phys looks huge for facebreaker and doomfletch prism users who are willing to not go qotf/kaom's, I like the maxres but for flask macro users it's probably something they don't care about since they have that +max all the time anyways.
SKT hwaiting! RIP TL, TiP
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
March 12 2018 01:55 GMT
#27940
On March 12 2018 06:39 TheTenthDoc wrote:
So there's a cute chest that's obtainable if you vendor any 60 unique rings. Pretty hilarious.

Sets your max res to between 76 and 80 seems like the most relevant mod, along with some ele damage and some added phys. Plus the crit and rarity ain't too bad.


what happens when u equip veil of the night?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Prev 1 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1597
byalli746
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
OSC
10h 33m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.