• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

APB: Reloaded (Free to Play) - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
dOofuS
Profile Joined January 2009
United States342 Posts
July 08 2011 22:28 GMT
#241
On July 09 2011 07:13 TROGZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 09:55 AzurewinD wrote:
Snip

Well obviously he knows his stuff, Ohio hackers from Starcraft fan sites are a very common occurrence. This man has probably read the many reports on this situation.

It is a known hacker clan....
SenorWiggly
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5 Posts
July 09 2011 00:01 GMT
#242
Servers down for patch =D
Jiggly
Wik
Profile Joined July 2010
United States125 Posts
July 09 2011 02:28 GMT
#243
You guys can't go around making it even more obvious that everyone in TL is a hacker. If this keeps up we're all going to have to just start a new clan. Geeeeeeeez.
Homo for Lomo
te3l
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada126 Posts
July 09 2011 07:10 GMT
#244
Can any1 send me the TL logo on Joker Server. Name is ALTF4 Thanks in advance!
Lokgar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 08:00:01
July 09 2011 07:59 GMT
#245
Ignore the whisperer's, I get several hackusations a day. It's even better when I'm on my enforcer for once and am arresting people. THAT makes people rage :D

BTW, I'm looking for some people to play enforcer with on Joker. All the people I play with don't want to make a new character. Cumlips is the name
ESV replay guy. I guess. Maybe.
Headlines
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States482 Posts
July 10 2011 15:40 GMT
#246
Hi Lokgar, I'll add you once I'm online today. You had to choose such a revolting name for your character? Hahaha! We played a match against your criminal team before, and I believe you were the one who told me that you were TL.

Anyways, time for a little picture update:

My new ride is already attracting all the ladies.

[image loading]

Funniest s*** I've seen yet. The van even had a swastika drawn on the hood. Notice the weapon I'm holding. I believe the gun is produced by Israel in real life?

[image loading]

And finally, TL represent!

[image loading]







Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
July 10 2011 15:53 GMT
#247
"Funniest s*** I've seen yet. The van even had a swastika drawn on the hood. Notice the weapon I'm holding. I believe the gun is produced by Israel in real life?"

The Uzi is made by Israeli weapons manufacturers. As is the Galil and Tar-21 most notably, but those arent in the game so yeah <_<
Lokgar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States147 Posts
July 10 2011 16:54 GMT
#248
On July 11 2011 00:40 Headlines wrote:
Hi Lokgar, I'll add you once I'm online today. You had to choose such a revolting name for your character? Hahaha! We played a match against your criminal team before, and I believe you were the one who told me that you were TL.








Well yah, once I discovered the lipstick feature that looks like my name... it was only natural.
ESV replay guy. I guess. Maybe.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
July 10 2011 21:53 GMT
#249
Updating. It'll take about 30 minutes.
I haven't actually played this game before, so I'm probably going to screw around in the editor for more than an hour.
t(ツ)t
SenorWiggly
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 04:43:44
July 11 2011 04:40 GMT
#250
Lokgar you should join the Joker crim TL clan we need moar members. Also, has the enforcer tl clan had action going on the crim is still alive but we dont have enough members.

Edit: Headlines should join aswell =DDDD
Jiggly
uouooo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States15 Posts
July 11 2011 05:09 GMT
#251
Hey, been playing my enforcer Merveilles mostly (been meaning to message you about joining TacoBueno)

But if you see me on my criminal, Melange I'd love to join up with the TL crims for some illicit activities.
Brood War forever love ~ eSports is a stupid term
Lokgar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States147 Posts
July 11 2011 07:28 GMT
#252
On July 11 2011 13:40 SenorWiggly wrote:
Lokgar you should join the Joker crim TL clan we need moar members. Also, has the enforcer tl clan had action going on the crim is still alive but we dont have enough members.

Edit: Headlines should join aswell =DDDD

Unfortunately my crim is in a clan already, and had been before I was even aware of this thread .

Sounds like you just need to make an enforcer and join the cool kids :D
ESV replay guy. I guess. Maybe.
SenorWiggly
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5 Posts
July 13 2011 16:25 GMT
#253
I have an enforcer now
APB ID: SenorFuzz
Jiggly
Lokgar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States147 Posts
July 14 2011 19:00 GMT
#254
Playing with the TL enforcers is much more fun than playing with 95% of the people on the servers
ESV replay guy. I guess. Maybe.
Towerlight
Profile Joined May 2011
United States19 Posts
July 14 2011 22:46 GMT
#255
We notorious hackers need to stick together How else would we get people so obsessed with us they drop everything they're doing to run into our cars for a solid half hour?

I've played with Taco, Lawful & cumlips so far (and maz but he doesn't count), and I gotta say I'm pretty jealous of how awesome your characters are! Hope to get a full party going sometime.
Shirolol
Profile Joined April 2010
England504 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 22:49:21
July 14 2011 22:47 GMT
#256
Obeya (EU1) Criminal side
APB ID: Kalith

Don't play much because of how broken the game is etc but I can really understand how having a team of people to play with changes the experience. I'm thinking of creating the TL EU clan for criminals, will post again if I get around to it!

Oh and also is there anyway for me to get that TL logo off you without being on the same server? Would love to use it but I don't think I could make it on my own in that little editor, not really used it. ^^
Korean Netizen wrote: My ears died from the static and the music and my eyes died from the depressing gameplay and bad observer.
dOofuS
Profile Joined January 2009
United States342 Posts
July 14 2011 22:51 GMT
#257
On July 15 2011 07:47 Shirolol wrote:
Oh and also is there anyway for me to get that TL logo off you without being on the same server? Would love to use it but I don't think I could make it on my own in that little editor, not really used it. ^^

Unfortunately, no. :C
Lokgar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States147 Posts
July 15 2011 05:17 GMT
#258
On July 15 2011 07:46 Towerlight wrote:


I've played with Taco, Lawful & cumlips so far (and maz but he doesn't count), and I gotta say I'm pretty jealous of how awesome your characters are! Hope to get a full party going sometime.

LoL jealous of how awesome my character is? hahaha
ESV replay guy. I guess. Maybe.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 07:26:09
July 15 2011 07:07 GMT
#259
I DLed the client and made two accounts....I cant log in and play on either one....

Is there something I should know? Does it just take time for it to recognize a new acct? Is this closed beta?

lame

EDIT: Fixed. Went through password change then the game accepted login.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Shirolol
Profile Joined April 2010
England504 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 11:46:52
July 15 2011 11:44 GMT
#260
On July 15 2011 07:51 dOofuS wrote:
Unfortunately, no. :C


Bah! That sucks.. Might make a character on the "main" TL server as an enforcer and see if the lag is playable from EU.

Is the enforcer side or criminal side of Joker more active for TL? I don't really have a preference, just want to play with people rather than the usual pug players.
Korean Netizen wrote: My ears died from the static and the music and my eyes died from the depressing gameplay and bad observer.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM908
TaKeTV 279
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC124
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6219
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.