• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7338 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 527

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 525 526 527 528 529 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-05 04:04:04
May 05 2015 03:55 GMT
#10521
Just broke 3600 PP, new personal best! Top 500 in NA, for whatever those silly Steam leaderboards are worth. There are so many hacked accounts on there it's pretty sad. Only saw a handful of names I recognize though, maybe only 20 or 30 out of the whole top 1500 world? Either there are more hacked accounts than I realize or there are a lot of hard-fighting online warriors out there.

Also, I have no idea how some players are as high as they are (myself included). Half the games or more that I play are against people with 0-100 PP and the rest are against people with similar PP to myself. If that's the case with other people who create their own lobbies then it would take a lot of games to reach the 2500+ PP level.
Moderator
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 05 2015 04:53 GMT
#10522
Rankings are world wide per platform by the way, so you're top500 overall

I've been trying to get 4k PP and get the hell out of ranked, but I was stuck around 3k5 for a while so I stopped already.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
May 05 2015 06:20 GMT
#10523
On May 05 2015 13:53 Noocta wrote:
Rankings are world wide per platform by the way, so you're top500 overall

I've been trying to get 4k PP and get the hell out of ranked, but I was stuck around 3k5 for a while so I stopped already.


Nah I'm like 1600 worldwide. I have to apply the NA filter because those are the players I'm actually playing against.
Moderator
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 05 2015 07:22 GMT
#10524
Texas Showdown pools are out. Unfortunately, they're not on their main site. Since I want access to them when doing writeups I'm just going to post them all here.

Notable names in bold.

+ Show Spoiler +

Pool 1
xx YouR Disease
Alex-23
three6D
Winchester
Fickle Platypus
INS AJ Tucker
SETX WillCola
Joshua Alexander
INFILTRATION
DMANSLAND

Pool 2
SETX 199X Survivor Pro
King Koopa
Josue
money Martinez
BlakRevolver
Assan Chop
Fullbring
Kermit Alexander
EG JWong
Big Poe

Pool 3
Krisimbored
Jayto
GHOSTSHOCK
Swoopcoupe
TXS Raph
ICG RedVelvet
Dawgenhower
image
EG K-Brad
readyforpowwow

Pool 4
Duncan
SM | Gill
K Tousen
ONEABOVEALL AD
GameGuys Nero
JohnnyLamonte
TWG Arthur
Demitri
LoyalSol
Liquid NuckleDu

Pool 5
El Maleman
Iyokuu
UA Nori
JustRun
GOL Krucial B
GameGuys Naughty Munkey
rbr|Ecchi Mane
RM|T.Boykin
ETA Ralstaanley
EG Ricky

Pool 6
Raich
UA|Brandon Chun
Hunted Chimera
BOTB MR.V
CECIL
3nigmatic
UnfortunateFleshGolem
DA|ScottFree
Epyon
SnakeEyez

Pool 7
JVDSC TxK|MrH
Detroit Coco
USPS Mailmanimp
IDGAF Nytemare Raven
Koifishing
SolidXPanda
EPIC|Narcissistic
Mr. Mishida
ddro
Tempo ChrisG

Pool 8
JTD
2IQ|Discount Marx
Troja
Jebus
Nhem Lee
EPIC|GOL Boi Toi
RayChun
Coin Up|Ludovic
AeS|NOLAFrog
801 Strider

Pool 9
TakuyaSugi
SpencerJS
Moey
TA|Agent Ecks
Axis
Ben Ho
Hsien
482|Jelly
LU|Calipower <- This is Alex Valle
VEYM|Noobster

Pool 10
2IQ|Mothman
Kung_fru
Maxipoo
BeastChan23
VGP Chaotix
Llama
Izco
MLSwear
TSS CamBam
Pent

Pool 11
Chef
Arkanis
Macto
GameGuys Danny Express
Crisium <- A SF player from TeamLiquid uses that name in my IRC, don't know if this is him
VGP Joe Love
Hebrew Hammer
TSS Marsh D Teach
El Cubano Loco

Pool 12
Mr. Shoushi
SETX-MuGS
REN
BrolyLegs
Re:DandyCage
UCC|Mattikus
online scrub|kaos
TSS HBIC
Tampa Bison

Pool 13
UA|Wholio
Angel
VGP NASHFAN
Rauce
GMD Daydreamer
Chris Belman
SETX|HD
Rida
GG.SherryJenix

Pool 14
DL|FourWude
UA|M.Betty
Swirlyglasses
Samzo
Ivanpants
Noel Brown
Chrisdat
SETX|Dlowe
illoopail
TeamSeaslug

Pool 15
Pauly Z
Beast Mode
Lost Boy
FinalsWeek
Peter Sauce
VGP Integra
SETX SPURS21
DJ Malady
CCG Air

Pool 16
2IQ|Dangerous Person
PHS Buster Chen
KungFuTreachery
HaMAGO <- Is this Mago or a different person?
Hibiki
INS Dumbluck
SETX|Tyler
Bass NS
BE|KaneBlueRiver
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 05 2015 08:33 GMT
#10525
Updated the OP with pool information and added a lot of names to the notable entrants list. It may be possible to start getting hype. ♥
TL+ Member
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-05 10:10:11
May 05 2015 10:09 GMT
#10526
I was going for 4k pp too a couple of months ago but I lost my points when I formatted my computer. I had some problems with the steam cloud synchronization back when USFIV was released on PC so I turned it off and didn't turn it on again. So yeah...

I've been sticking to endless since then. It should be fairly easy to grind it back but fuck it.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 05 2015 11:12 GMT
#10527
Holy shit can we please have more EX Pugera in tournaments please

TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 05 2015 12:01 GMT
#10528
http://www.twitch.tv/topangatv just went live. Kachitagari TV featuring Bonchan, Kazunoko, Fuudo. Weekly fighting game show that airs every Tuesday 9:00 PM JST (GMT +9).
TL+ Member
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
May 05 2015 14:51 GMT
#10529
On May 05 2015 20:12 Aylear wrote:
Holy shit can we please have more EX Pugera in tournaments please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq1_uVFkPuY

Ibuki is so cheap but so much fun to watch. Such flashy combos. Been playing her a bit in the past couple weeks but I don't know the character specific stuff which is usually the sick tsumuji combos.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-05 19:11:30
May 05 2015 19:11 GMT
#10530
http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters just went live a tiny bit late! This is the Winner Stays On weekly, and this week is the tournament edition so it's a "very special episode". It's an 8-man online tournament featuring tons of good UK players.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 06 2015 09:01 GMT
#10531
God damn it r/Kappa

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

From KojiKOG reacting to LPN's switch to Sagat
TL+ Member
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
May 06 2015 12:03 GMT
#10532
Aylear, you watch KingBlackToof's stream also? I'm delamarche2 over there (I was watching bits of a past broadcast and you popped up haha)
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 07 2015 11:17 GMT
#10533
I was in there yeah, but I'm not following him. =) I was just looking for some background noise while I worked, and a Gouken player happened to be streaming.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 07 2015 21:08 GMT
#10534
Texas Showdown 2015 starts in 21 hours! Friday starts pretty late and is almost all Marvel, and the USF4 portion begins on Saturday. OP has the schedule if you need it.

NuckleDu hype.



TL+ Member
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
May 07 2015 22:42 GMT
#10535
maybe we should start gathering clips of every time NuckleDu puts shades on a big tournament, since he is our guy I think it would be really cool to have on the OP
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 07 2015 23:05 GMT
#10536
I could definitely do the video editing and rendering for that if I had access to the clips, but the actual legwork required to find every spot he puts on the shades in every tournament would be exhausting. Too much to sit through (unless you're motbob, in which case hello motbob, you are insane and I don't understand how you do what you do. Also we miss you in #tlponies).

In other news, someone compiled a pretty nice schedule for Texas Showdown in image format: Album link
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 08 2015 15:03 GMT
#10537
If you missed Churning The Butter this week (and therefore this match), you need to click on this video.

El Cubano Loco vs HooDaMan putting on a show.



And here's a link to the YouTube playlist for the tournament. It was pretty damn solid.
TL+ Member
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
May 08 2015 15:53 GMT
#10538
Holy shit that was an awesome set.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 09 2015 13:00 GMT
#10539
4 hours until Texas Showdown! For those of you who don't read the OP, streams should be at:
http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive
http://www.twitch.tv/pandaxgaming

NuckleDu fighting! <3
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
May 09 2015 13:27 GMT
#10540
Brackets are here:
http://txshowdown.challonge.com/
TL+ Member
Prev 1 525 526 527 528 529 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 255
SteadfastSC 113
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
910 64
Bale 15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1083
Other Games
summit1g6956
Grubby2335
shahzam592
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 62
• Hupsaiya 36
• Hinosc 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie660
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.