• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7355 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 454

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 452 453 454 455 456 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 00:43:50
August 20 2014 00:43 GMT
#9061
Just came across this skin mod:

http://segadordelinks.deviantart.com/art/SSF4-Mod-Juri-Kerrigan-Dezerged-420154740

and wings

http://segadordelinks.deviantart.com/art/SSF4-Mod-Juri-Kerrigan-Zerg-421625399
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
August 20 2014 01:01 GMT
#9062
On August 20 2014 09:43 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Just came across this skin mod:

http://segadordelinks.deviantart.com/art/SSF4-Mod-Juri-Kerrigan-Dezerged-420154740

and wings

http://segadordelinks.deviantart.com/art/SSF4-Mod-Juri-Kerrigan-Zerg-421625399

Can we use non-Ultra skins in Ultra?
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 04:09:01
August 20 2014 02:49 GMT
#9063
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/aug/18/entire-set-ultra-street-fighter-4s-prize-code-titles-discovered-images-showing-hundreds-game-titles-surface/

http://imgur.com/a/2BU4k#31


http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/10483904/1/

New save with 100% Titles, 100% icons and 100% colors unlocked.
Still no Trials completed, but it is a step closer

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zeplaakhqv3ny1q/USF4_Save_File.rar

At first look it will look like you lost your PP/BP, but when you enter "Multiplayer" it will restore your PP/BP to what it was before you used this save.

You can preview all 29 pages of the rare Prize code tiles and 3 pages of EX titles the save unlocks here
but it will in fact unlock all titles so you will get far more titles then shown in those images.



Quote:


1. Extract the .zip archive
2. Copy savegame files to

* Steam version => <Steam Program Folder>\Steam\userdata\[steam user id number]\45760

replace <Steam Program Folder> and [steam user id number] by your steam folder and id number, example
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\1999848\45760

* Other version =>

- If you are using RELOADED version
C:\ProgramData\Steam\rld!\45760\storage

- If you are using Ali213 version
< Game Folder>\Profile\ALI213\Save



Everything but the Trials (0%) is unlocked:
All Titles (EX,EX2,EX3 & Prize Titles included)
All Icons
All Colors
Arranged BGM
Battle Voice per Character
Car Crusher Challenge
Barrel Buster Challenge



Thanks to GMFB from cs.rin.ru forums & DarkSamus for the update with the colors unlocked


PS- I'm on win xp sp3, and upon trying to open USF4/Steam It does this:

http://snag.gy/TzzE3.jpg


If you get this, choose option 1, then ignore and continue into the game. Should all be unlocked.

====

Kinda sucks that it unlocks 100% of all titles though, sorta fun to try and use characters you dont play to unlock stuff.
On the other hand, the majority of it just takes time and tedious efforts so I think that makes it worth it.
Fuck it.

EDIT- This deleted all my trial completions, and changed a bunch of settings options (such as languages and hud positions etc) It also seems to have permanently changed my BP where I have to start from whatever the save here was at.

it also gave me a bunch of achievements and completion dates for the game in steam that are not my own. However it kept some that I got, so it combined them.

It also changed all my player/character records.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-20 22:34:47
August 20 2014 03:05 GMT
#9064
Also, Dan has a Blanka jump vs Elena



Not a nerf, it's a buff for ground mixups.


edit- in fact I just tested a bunch of shit with elena and dan / dan and elena and this is most certainly a buff for dan.

Here's why:

It doesn't always miss.
Depending on timing of her neutral animation you can make the knee, cross up, hit high, whiff.

This gives crazy mixup options.

Especially since the timing is very very slightly different. Try it on her wakeup very close and you will see what I mean.

Not only that, but the distance from dan to elena matters as well.

AND the other versions of dan kicks don't whiff, causing even more confusion.

This is fucking great for dan.

Whiff crossover, c.hp, hadouken, super = 420 damage or something.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
August 20 2014 18:28 GMT
#9065
THE NEW FIGHTSTICK IS HERE THE NEW FIGHTSTICK IS HERE!
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
August 20 2014 23:26 GMT
#9066
On August 21 2014 03:28 SwatRaven wrote:
THE NEW FIGHTSTICK IS HERE THE NEW FIGHTSTICK IS HERE!


Nice, and I applaud you on your patience. I would have just caved and paid the double and get something the next day.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-21 02:41:42
August 21 2014 02:38 GMT
#9067
hitbox tech is pretty badass

he just slides his left hand from R,D,L,L,D,R and his right hand hits U and PPP




RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 22 2014 01:25 GMT
#9068
why does he have to be Bustering Sakura

anyone else playing UNIEL?
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
August 22 2014 01:31 GMT
#9069
On August 22 2014 10:25 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
why does he have to be Bustering Sakura

anyone else playing UNIEL?


He got his pile spinning in her drive if you know what I mean *wink*.

Anyway I wish UNIEL was available for PC but alas, FGC console master race reigns supreme as per usual.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 22 2014 01:32 GMT
#9070
I hate the fact that there's so many fighting games exclusive to Playstation, but SF4 is Xbox centric.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 22 2014 01:36 GMT
#9071
yeah hopefully UNIEL will get a PC release. but it's not even localized yet, the NA release isn't until somewhere in Q2 2015.

in the meantime we've got a budding local scene for it, we've got about 6 copies amongst us from the japanese PSN store. it's pretty awesome so far
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
August 23 2014 09:08 GMT
#9072
http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters korean qualifiers for the capcom pro tour
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 23 2014 11:21 GMT
#9073
Kid in my shop said he could beat me. I told him I'd beat him 100 times in a row without dropping a single match. My hands... they are in pain...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
August 23 2014 14:07 GMT
#9074
On August 23 2014 20:21 Risen wrote:
Kid in my shop said he could beat me. I told him I'd beat him 100 times in a row without dropping a single match. My hands... they are in pain...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Haha wow, SF is serious business!
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
August 23 2014 14:31 GMT
#9075
On August 23 2014 20:21 Risen wrote:
Kid in my shop said he could beat me. I told him I'd beat him 100 times in a row without dropping a single match. My hands... they are in pain...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Daaaaamn. At least he pushed through and held that shit. Most people that get challenged like that just give it up after a dozen or so tops lol
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-24 06:32:32
August 24 2014 06:17 GMT
#9076
Anyone know if they change any properties on Ibuki's overhead? It is probably just coincidence but I am going over a lot more people than usual.

On August 23 2014 20:21 Risen wrote:
Kid in my shop said he could beat me. I told him I'd beat him 100 times in a row without dropping a single match. My hands... they are in pain...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Grats about that. I bet that was exhausting as hell.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
August 24 2014 11:31 GMT
#9077
Talk about a shitty last few days.. Gone like 10-90 ranked and not much better against my 1500pp friends.. Anyone else have periods where they absolutely lose everything? It's kind of disheartening that after 220 hours I could play this bad. Even if I do have a cold I should do better..
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-24 14:26:54
August 24 2014 13:23 GMT
#9078
On August 24 2014 20:31 Firkraag8 wrote:
Talk about a shitty last few days.. Gone like 10-90 ranked and not much better against my 1500pp friends.. Anyone else have periods where they absolutely lose everything? It's kind of disheartening that after 220 hours I could play this bad. Even if I do have a cold I should do better..


It happens. Just take a break for a week or two, you will come back a better player. It works every single time for me.

EDIT: Stream top 8 at VS Fighting 4 featuring players like Luffy, Valmaster and Ryan Hart.
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
August 24 2014 17:52 GMT
#9079
On August 24 2014 22:23 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2014 20:31 Firkraag8 wrote:
Talk about a shitty last few days.. Gone like 10-90 ranked and not much better against my 1500pp friends.. Anyone else have periods where they absolutely lose everything? It's kind of disheartening that after 220 hours I could play this bad. Even if I do have a cold I should do better..


It happens. Just take a break for a week or two, you will come back a better player. It works every single time for me.

EDIT: Stream top 8 at VS Fighting 4 featuring players like Luffy, Valmaster and Ryan Hart.


Ya that's what I'm going to do, no good beating my head against the wall that is my opponents.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
August 24 2014 18:49 GMT
#9080
On August 24 2014 20:31 Firkraag8 wrote:
Talk about a shitty last few days.. Gone like 10-90 ranked and not much better against my 1500pp friends.. Anyone else have periods where they absolutely lose everything? It's kind of disheartening that after 220 hours I could play this bad. Even if I do have a cold I should do better..


Absolutely. The hard part for me was to learn from those bad loss strings and continue to make them useful, I have a bad habit of trying to rationalize why I'm losing so much (aka blaming things other than myself) when I go on those bad streaks. The practice pays off, just not immediately! Generally you start to really see the results several (4-6) months down the line where suddenly it dawns on you that you wayyyy better than you were before.

Speaking of, I finally played a session with a few people this past week and was basically just a punching bag for the first hour. By the end of the night though I was beating everyone, and I could tell they weren't happy about it. I love those moments in fighting games xD

I desperately need to learn another character. I can tell I'm bad but Balrog's normals are so good they let me put off learning the game properly. 5 years later I still don't have any knockdown setups. Thought I could do meaty cr lp, cr RH OS to punish backdashes, but that didn't even seem to work consistently. Very possible thats just me being bad tho.
Prev 1 452 453 454 455 456 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM838
TKL 293
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 838
ByuN 368
mouzHeroMarine 299
TKL 293
IndyStarCraft 161
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16768
Calm 2660
Shuttle 885
Horang2 399
Dewaltoss 137
Mini 114
Rush 91
Zeus 47
Free 27
Bale 21
[ Show more ]
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1396
febbydoto14
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe48
Counter-Strike
fl0m5072
pashabiceps1129
Fnx 618
edward18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu429
Other Games
Grubby2689
singsing1769
Liquid`RaSZi1589
Beastyqt705
C9.Mang0391
B2W.Neo325
crisheroes204
dupreeh145
QueenE106
Trikslyr95
UpATreeSC73
JuggernautJason19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• EnkiAlexander 28
• Hinosc 15
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV609
• masondota2424
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• imaqtpie703
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 30m
INu's Battles
16h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 30m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.