• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6748 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 452

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 450 451 452 453 454 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
August 14 2014 05:06 GMT
#9021
The first episode Flash appeared in was literally, one of the best Excellent Adventures imo. Easily top 5 in my list.

The pre-Evo episode with him+ Poongko was great too. But yea, figured FM was a jackass.
Forever Young
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
August 14 2014 05:48 GMT
#9022
On August 14 2014 14:06 sung_moon wrote:
The first episode Flash appeared in was literally, one of the best Excellent Adventures imo. Easily top 5 in my list.

The pre-Evo episode with him+ Poongko was great too. But yea, figured FM was a jackass.

I agree, the first batch (season 2) are some of the best, but neither was due to Flash's presence at all. Especially the ones with Poongko. I'll watch these of course, just not nearly as excited as the other recent releases, nor rushing to get them before they post on YouTube.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
August 14 2014 08:14 GMT
#9023
I think my favorite episode is "New Leaf" from season 6 I believe. It's great when they play seriously. Those episodes with the racist Ibuki are also great.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
August 14 2014 15:41 GMT
#9024
Holy shit is Dee Jay bad. Like fuck. Even Dan is laughing at him now. Didn't they have a lot location tests and shit? How did they justify his current state?
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
August 14 2014 15:49 GMT
#9025


Interesting part starts at 2:35. I quote "Winning with Dee Jay might still be a bit more difficult than other characters, but it'll also be that much more rewarding".

I hope they didn't reason like this when balancing the game.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
August 14 2014 15:59 GMT
#9026
Yes, I can imagine it "might still be a bit more difficult". You fucking made him worse.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-14 23:21:47
August 14 2014 23:15 GMT
#9027
Seems like the way capcom balances stuff is to buff something and to simultaneously nerf something on the character.

Imagine if blizzard did that with SC. Blue flame hellions now are free, but to balance that out we reduced their speed by 1.


I;ve been fucking around with THawk he's really fun to use and seems to be pretty decent.

What are some good setups and combos? And who are the best Thawk users to watch?
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
August 15 2014 01:54 GMT
#9028
I can't get my Blazblue PS3 Stick to work on any PC :'(

No matter what I try, the stick is instantly detected, but no input from it...
Oh well, time to get out a good old PS2 pad.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
August 15 2014 07:26 GMT
#9029
On August 15 2014 10:54 Pwere wrote:
I can't get my Blazblue PS3 Stick to work on any PC :'(

No matter what I try, the stick is instantly detected, but no input from it...
Oh well, time to get out a good old PS2 pad.


PS3 controllers do not work with PC by default, you will need drivers for it. You have two alternatives basically, either use something called MotionInJoy, or Xinput Wrapper.

I recommend the XInput Wrapper. Basically what it does is make your PC recognize PS3 controllers as Xbox controllers. It's a little fiddly to get working, but once you get it installed correctly it works fine.

MotionInJoy is notorious for being buggy, bloated, resourcehogging and more. But if you can't get the other option to work, look up MotionInJoy with BetterDS3.

What stick model is it exactly?
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-15 15:05:56
August 15 2014 15:05 GMT
#9030
Madcatz, but with BlazBlue logo. I think it's exactly the same as a normal TE stick.
I got it to work on an old, old Windows XP machine. Without any extra driver/controller. AFAIK, MotionInJoy is for regular PS3 controllers, and Madcatz sticks should work out of the box, but apparently, they use some obscure USB function that is only supported by a few chipsets.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
August 15 2014 15:40 GMT
#9031
On August 16 2014 00:05 Pwere wrote:
Madcatz, but with BlazBlue logo. I think it's exactly the same as a normal TE stick.
I got it to work on an old, old Windows XP machine. Without any extra driver/controller. AFAIK, MotionInJoy is for regular PS3 controllers, and Madcatz sticks should work out of the box, but apparently, they use some obscure USB function that is only supported by a few chipsets.


MotionInJoy works with any PS3 controller. Your fightstick is essentially a DualShock 3 but with a different layout. I recommend trying the Xinput Wrapper before giving up.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-15 16:09:39
August 15 2014 16:06 GMT
#9032
If it's one of the first TE's for ps3 then you need a chip set that support UHCI otherwise the stick wont work. If your chip set don't support it then you can buy a USB pci card that support it and use that. I think it was Nvidia's chip set that didn't support it but don't quote me on that.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 15 2014 16:38 GMT
#9033
It's happening boys

The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
August 15 2014 16:46 GMT
#9034
On August 16 2014 01:38 amazingxkcd wrote:
It's happening boys

https://twitter.com/MD_Louffy/statuses/500297668003106816


I hope people consider Louffy legit after this. He'll practice his ass off with Ryan Hart if they're really gonna do it for 2k.
Shymon
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States620 Posts
August 15 2014 17:07 GMT
#9035
Shots fired.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 15 2014 17:35 GMT
#9036
Luffy is not one to say no to money matches.
You can usually approach the guy and ask him for one and he's always up for it, even if it's a ft3 for 5 bucks or something
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
August 15 2014 17:50 GMT
#9037
On August 16 2014 02:35 Noocta wrote:
Luffy is not one to say no to money matches.
You can usually approach the guy and ask him for one and he's always up for it, even if it's a ft3 for 5 bucks or something


Did you ever win?
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
August 15 2014 18:23 GMT
#9038
On August 16 2014 01:06 Aando wrote:
If it's one of the first TE's for ps3 then you need a chip set that support UHCI otherwise the stick wont work. If your chip set don't support it then you can buy a USB pci card that support it and use that. I think it was Nvidia's chip set that didn't support it but don't quote me on that.
Actually, a lot of the recent intel boards don't support it either. And I want to play on my laptop, on which I unfortunately can't add anything else. The thing is that this laptop has a weird combo of Intel USB EHCI 2.0 controllers + 3rd party XHCI USB 3.0 controller. None of these support UHCI for some reason.

That said, I have no clue who I want to play this time around. Ryu seems really bad, Cammy is boring, my Ken needs a lot of work but at least he looks fun/good, and I suck with everyone else. I'm thinking maybe Dudley, Rolento, Rose or Gouken.. Which one of those doesn't need the 1F links? (Or even 2F, really).
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 15 2014 18:35 GMT
#9039
On August 16 2014 02:50 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 02:35 Noocta wrote:
Luffy is not one to say no to money matches.
You can usually approach the guy and ask him for one and he's always up for it, even if it's a ft3 for 5 bucks or something


Did you ever win?


I never did it, just heard about it :p
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Floobie
Profile Joined February 2011
England296 Posts
August 17 2014 19:16 GMT
#9040
I can't help but rage lol. I'm a fairly relaxed person usually but i have an aversion to getting bodied.

I play on steam and i was playing my ass gen vs a very good Dudley called Drivecancel. (He has posts about his videos on eventhubs) I'd lost 9 in a row to him i had no chance but kept playing. In the tenth he hit me with a sick mixup, then later in the round a level 3 focus. I was like "yea i think its time for bed" and ragequit.

He added me after but i was too embarrassed at how dumb i was so i deleted him instead of apologizing lol. Feel like i can never talk to him again now as thinking back i still feel dumb about doing it.
Prev 1 450 451 452 453 454 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1489
GuemChi 915
sorry 43
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm193
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 540
Counter-Strike
taco 453
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1033
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7639
WinterStarcraft505
C9.Mang0140
ViBE123
ZombieGrub0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick600
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta37
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt239
Other Games
• Scarra1123
• Shiphtur458
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 57m
INu's Battles
8h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 57m
OSC
20h 12m
Replay Cast
20h 57m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.