• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 196 Next
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
December 04 2011 09:43 GMT
#641
I used to play Tribes 2 so much, I cant say enough how excited I am for this game. I still strongly believe that Tribes is the hardest FPS game of all time, but also the most rewarding. I cant wait until it comes out.
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 12:56:39
December 04 2011 12:48 GMT
#642
got a new set of keys, pm me if you need one (I have a feeling lots of non TLlers are nicking the keys so gonna do it PM based )

[edit] all gone
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Sabre
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1086 Posts
December 04 2011 15:44 GMT
#643
cant wait to get my own key, gotta love Tribes =)
UK TrackMania Champion | Former SC2 player | http://www.twitter.com/Sabre_CS
Ventil
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden414 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 16:05:14
December 04 2011 16:02 GMT
#644
Got two keys to give away. PM me. If I don't reply, it means they're already taken.
Edit: Wow, that went fast. They're all gone.
Twitter: @VeNtiLSC
Railgan
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland1509 Posts
December 04 2011 16:17 GMT
#645
i would love a key if anyone got a spare one
Grandmaster Zerg from Switzerland!!! www.twitch.tv/railgan // www.twitter.com/railgansc // www.youtube.com/c/railgansc
Mastertouch
Profile Joined October 2010
United States136 Posts
December 04 2011 16:45 GMT
#646
how is this game for a spectator? i plan on watching some nasl.
hey hey hey
Railgan
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland1509 Posts
December 04 2011 17:04 GMT
#647
On December 05 2011 01:45 Mastertouch wrote:
how is this game for a spectator? i plan on watching some nasl.

probably like any other shooter not really interesting imo but nice to be playing
Grandmaster Zerg from Switzerland!!! www.twitch.tv/railgan // www.twitter.com/railgansc // www.youtube.com/c/railgansc
henery
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada89 Posts
December 04 2011 17:04 GMT
#648
On December 05 2011 01:45 Mastertouch wrote:
how is this game for a spectator? i plan on watching some nasl.

So far no spec support, its just in beta, they are planning on implementing stuff "soon".
Frastic
Profile Joined December 2010
United States96 Posts
December 04 2011 17:13 GMT
#649
God I wish I had a beta key If you have an extra that you don't need, feel free to send it my way via pm.
Mastertouch
Profile Joined October 2010
United States136 Posts
December 04 2011 17:15 GMT
#650
On December 05 2011 02:04 Sclol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 01:45 Mastertouch wrote:
how is this game for a spectator? i plan on watching some nasl.

probably like any other shooter not really interesting imo but nice to be playing

it seems like the only fps game i can watch is quake lol
hey hey hey
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 20:47:11
December 04 2011 20:45 GMT
#651
I have used my extreme intelligence and utterly irresistable body to wrangle another 25 beta keys for TL folks in light of the NASL announcement. I've given 10 of these to coriolis to distribute as he sees fit and I have 15 which I will dispense over the next few days

First 5 keys go to people who post a sufficiently cool fact/story about T1/T2/TV
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
December 04 2011 20:51 GMT
#652
On December 05 2011 05:45 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
I have used my extreme intelligence and utterly irresistable body to wrangle another 25 beta keys for TL folks in light of the NASL announcement. I've given 10 of these to coriolis to distribute as he sees fit and I have 15 which I will dispense over the next few days

First 5 keys go to people who post a sufficiently cool fact/story about T1/T2/TV


Aww, I'm not a old tribes player (never played it) but the game looks interesting. I have a dota 2 invite still

Let's see if google can help me with a nice fact :p

Pokemon Master
UniquE.
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada143 Posts
December 04 2011 20:57 GMT
#653
The best competitive Tribes team ever?

of course 5150
Gryffes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom763 Posts
December 04 2011 21:02 GMT
#654
T1078-81A5C-B5304-C91AE-0CFD3
T1CAC-A95FA-0FE84-61C95-E0455
www.youtube.com/gryffes - Random Gaming Videos.
TooL
Profile Joined April 2004
Canada275 Posts
December 04 2011 21:05 GMT
#655
IE
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
December 04 2011 21:06 GMT
#656
On December 05 2011 05:45 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
I have used my extreme intelligence and utterly irresistable body to wrangle another 25 beta keys for TL folks in light of the NASL announcement. I've given 10 of these to coriolis to distribute as he sees fit and I have 15 which I will dispense over the next few days

First 5 keys go to people who post a sufficiently cool fact/story about T1/T2/TV


The only cool thing I know about Tribes 2 is that games would sometimes turn into 1hr+ stalemates, and they're trying to fix that in Ascend by making the maps smaller. To be honest I'm more of a UT/Quake player, but I really want to try this game, so I'd love a key.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
December 04 2011 21:07 GMT
#657
if anyone has a spare key i'll play it and write up an analysis of how a casual player sees it just like i did for D3's beta
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
Gryffes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom763 Posts
December 04 2011 21:07 GMT
#658
On December 05 2011 06:07 Endymion wrote:
if anyone has a spare key i'll play it and write up an analysis of how a casual player sees it just like i did for D3's beta



I just posted 2 :p
www.youtube.com/gryffes - Random Gaming Videos.
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
December 04 2011 21:08 GMT
#659
On December 05 2011 06:02 Luckbox wrote:
T1078-81A5C-B5304-C91AE-0CFD3
T1CAC-A95FA-0FE84-61C95-E0455


Woohoo, thank you, I got in the beta :3
Pokemon Master
UniquE.
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada143 Posts
December 04 2011 21:09 GMT
#660
On December 05 2011 06:05 TooL wrote:
IE


IE wasnt the best team over "Tribes" meaning T1 T2 as Vengeance was complete ass. Shit when I was on E|C- we tied them on SB in T1 they were solid for a period of tribes but never the best team
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 647
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3803
Other Games
FrodaN956
Beastyqt575
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor239
Livibee193
C9.Mang0152
IndyStarCraft 123
olofmeister107
ZombieGrub61
QueenE52
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• blackmanpl 21
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2886
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis1682
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra472
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.