• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7834 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 679

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 677 678 679 680 681 698 Next
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
May 16 2017 04:16 GMT
#13561
On May 12 2017 05:26 Faruko wrote:
Steam summer sale coming June 21

Perfect.
Aussies will have to pay 10% more after July 1st for overseas purchases so this sale comes at just the right time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
May 16 2017 05:44 GMT
#13562
On May 16 2017 10:50 TheYango wrote:
Honestly my Steam Sale purchases have been pretty tame for the last 2-3 years. The discounts have slowly become a bit more modest than they used to be, and a lot of the indie games that used to catch my eye aren't as exciting to pick up when I know that the good ones will show up in Humble Bundles eventually anyway for even cheaper.

That said, I'll still keep my eye out for AAA titles like Witcher 3 or Civ 6 getting noteworthy discounts.

I find the humble bundle quality lacking lately...
passive quaranstream fan
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-16 05:51:18
May 16 2017 05:49 GMT
#13563
In recent years, the problem is that I've ran out of games that I want to buy. This year I'm only keeping an eye out for Hearts of Iron IV
EZ4ENCE
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-16 13:34:48
May 16 2017 13:32 GMT
#13564
Honestly, is not that sales have been bad overall is just that the first few steam sales you owned almost 0 games so you wanted to buy the most games

now im closing 600 games so buying games is like meh, i just buy the ones IM REALLY planning to play (even tho i never do lol)
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
May 16 2017 13:48 GMT
#13565
still waiting for fallout 4 to be -75%
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
May 16 2017 14:33 GMT
#13566
On May 16 2017 22:48 ahswtini wrote:
still waiting for fallout 4 to be -75%


I'm waiting for Doom to be -75% off so I can play it on ultra 1440p on my new glorious 1080ti. Aside from that... Salt and Sanctuary and a few other indies.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
May 16 2017 14:35 GMT
#13567
In case you're from Germany, Doom is 10€ at Saturn at the moment.
passive quaranstream fan
bardtown
Profile Joined June 2011
England2313 Posts
May 16 2017 15:03 GMT
#13568
Salt and Sanctuary is 50% off right now, I think. At least it was last time I was on Steam. I want 50% off Shadow Tactics... I really want to play that game.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12016 Posts
May 16 2017 15:10 GMT
#13569
On May 16 2017 23:35 Artisreal wrote:
In case you're from Germany, Doom is 10€ at Saturn at the moment.


Is that a real version or some shitty low violence german version?
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
May 16 2017 15:13 GMT
#13570
It says 100% uncut in the online description and is rated 18+.
To be certain I'd check in the store. Will ask my flatmate if I see him today whether it is uncut or not because he bought it a couple of days ago.
passive quaranstream fan
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-16 16:19:18
May 16 2017 16:19 GMT
#13571
On May 16 2017 23:33 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2017 22:48 ahswtini wrote:
still waiting for fallout 4 to be -75%


I'm waiting for Doom to be -75% off so I can play it on ultra 1440p on my new glorious 1080ti. Aside from that... Salt and Sanctuary and a few other indies.

you bought a 1080ti and a 1440p monitor yet cant afford to pay $30 for a game

jesus
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-16 16:49:24
May 16 2017 16:48 GMT
#13572
On May 17 2017 00:03 bardtown wrote:
Salt and Sanctuary is 50% off right now, I think. At least it was last time I was on Steam. I want 50% off Shadow Tactics... I really want to play that game.


Shadow Tactics is really fun, especially if you liked the old commandos series. It gets obscenely hard at the end though,
Bora Pain minha porra!
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
May 16 2017 17:13 GMT
#13573
On May 17 2017 01:48 Sbrubbles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2017 00:03 bardtown wrote:
Salt and Sanctuary is 50% off right now, I think. At least it was last time I was on Steam. I want 50% off Shadow Tactics... I really want to play that game.


Shadow Tactics is really fun, especially if you liked the old commandos series. It gets obscenely hard at the end though,



Just like commandos then, i still remember that last mission on 1, the huge "castle/city" it was IMPOSSIBLE, but i did finish it
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
bardtown
Profile Joined June 2011
England2313 Posts
May 16 2017 17:45 GMT
#13574
I loved Commandos when I was younger and I love the art of Shadow Tactics, too. It's a really nice combination for me. Even heard the story is quite good which would be a nice bonus.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-16 18:17:23
May 16 2017 18:10 GMT
#13575
On May 17 2017 01:19 Faruko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2017 23:33 Latham wrote:
On May 16 2017 22:48 ahswtini wrote:
still waiting for fallout 4 to be -75%


I'm waiting for Doom to be -75% off so I can play it on ultra 1440p on my new glorious 1080ti. Aside from that... Salt and Sanctuary and a few other indies.

you bought a 1080ti and a 1440p monitor yet cant afford to pay $30 for a game

jesus


What can I say? You gotta save the money you splurged on somewhere else, no?
Besides it's more of a principal for me these days. I feel like very, very few games are worth 60USD or 59,99EUR. Especially not single player experiences like Doom (which it essentially is). AAA-game price tags should deliver on all fronts.
I'm talking upwards of 500 hours of fun in my opinion. So far, that would include Starcraft BW & 2, Diablo 2 LoD, Civilization V, CS:GO, Dota 2, Guild Wars 1 & 2, Dark Souls 1 & 3 and probably others I can't name off the top of my head.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-16 19:05:46
May 16 2017 19:02 GMT
#13576
500 hrs / 60 € = 8,3 hrs/€
movie: 2 hrs / 12 € = 0,16667 hrs/€

just saying xD

e: I don't want to change your opinion which is perfectly valid because it's 100% subjective.
passive quaranstream fan
bardtown
Profile Joined June 2011
England2313 Posts
May 16 2017 19:52 GMT
#13577
You've got to include the price of the system in there somewhere. I'd use a Chromebook or something similarly weak if I wasn't gaming.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
May 16 2017 23:03 GMT
#13578
On May 16 2017 14:44 Artisreal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2017 10:50 TheYango wrote:
Honestly my Steam Sale purchases have been pretty tame for the last 2-3 years. The discounts have slowly become a bit more modest than they used to be, and a lot of the indie games that used to catch my eye aren't as exciting to pick up when I know that the good ones will show up in Humble Bundles eventually anyway for even cheaper.

That said, I'll still keep my eye out for AAA titles like Witcher 3 or Civ 6 getting noteworthy discounts.

I find the humble bundle quality lacking lately...

Well a new one just went up with Owlboy in it, so it would seem that I was right to hold off on buying it.
Moderator
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
May 17 2017 06:17 GMT
#13579
Seems like a lot less games hit the -66% or more each year. Thankfully I have most games I want, so it's just about waiting the new interesting titles hit low enough to buy.
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
May 17 2017 06:49 GMT
#13580
Shadow of Mordor all inclusive - 5 quid
passive quaranstream fan
Prev 1 677 678 679 680 681 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2534
RotterdaM747
TaKeTV 343
IndyStarCraft 198
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
SteadfastSC16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2534
RotterdaM 747
ByuN 326
MaxPax 201
IndyStarCraft 198
RuFF_SC2 97
ZombieGrub79
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 17
SteadfastSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3215
Shuttle 747
Mini 455
EffOrt 409
Dewaltoss 171
Rush 153
Mind 76
910 73
HiyA 69
Zeus 62
[ Show more ]
hero 57
Bale 24
sorry 21
ToSsGirL 16
Sexy 12
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3276
Counter-Strike
fl0m5296
pashabiceps1009
Fnx 653
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3627
Other Games
singsing2081
ceh9705
Beastyqt687
mouzStarbuck239
XaKoH 133
C9.Mang0116
QueenE61
Trikslyr61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 129
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV389
Other Games
• imaqtpie690
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.