• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6177 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 660

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 658 659 660 661 662 698 Next
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 23 2016 17:42 GMT
#13181
On June 24 2016 02:22 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2016 02:18 Yrr wrote:
On June 24 2016 02:17 farvacola wrote:
I can't see steam cuz I'm at work, is divinity OS on sale?

It's at -50%.

Thanks mate, now I gotta decide if I'll finally buy it lol

looks interesting. is it akin to skyrim?
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
June 23 2016 17:43 GMT
#13182
It's similar to Pillars of Eternity i think, been thinking about picking it up myself.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 23 2016 18:02 GMT
#13183
I'm probably only going to pick up Stardew Valley. I am full on games as it is.
EZ4ENCE
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 23 2016 18:06 GMT
#13184
On June 24 2016 03:02 WindWolf wrote:
I'm probably only going to pick up Stardew Valley. I am full on games as it is.

great game (addicting as crack), and he is working on a content patch so good things to come.
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
June 23 2016 18:11 GMT
#13185
Any advice for games that can be played in short burst? I'm overloaded on RPGs, no time to dedicate 10s of hours into a game currently
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
June 23 2016 18:15 GMT
#13186
Maybe the new Doom? its currently -40% which is huge for such a recent game.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
June 23 2016 18:22 GMT
#13187
On June 24 2016 03:15 Reaps wrote:
Maybe the new Doom? its currently -40% which is huge for such a recent game.


Worth every penny. -40% is incredible deal for a game that new, if you ask me.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
June 23 2016 18:46 GMT
#13188
Already got Doom a while ago, worth every penny i'm usually not into shooters (never liked modern shooters) but DOOM is just awesome once you get through the first few levels.
KingDime
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada750 Posts
June 23 2016 18:55 GMT
#13189
I'm all about the doom but on the other hand, I am trying to decide if I should give in and try a call of duty campaign for the hell of it. Though, I have a feeling I would get super frustrated with the hand holding.
Doom Guy
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
June 23 2016 19:22 GMT
#13190
Clo
On June 24 2016 02:42 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2016 02:22 farvacola wrote:
On June 24 2016 02:18 Yrr wrote:
On June 24 2016 02:17 farvacola wrote:
I can't see steam cuz I'm at work, is divinity OS on sale?

It's at -50%.

Thanks mate, now I gotta decide if I'll finally buy it lol

looks interesting. is it akin to skyrim?

Closer to a DnD campaign computer game. I've never DnD'd myself, but the ppl I coop with compare it to it. A lot like Shadowrun series, but more indepth, a lot more stuff outside of combat that's common in western rpgs.

Easily one of my favorites game of the past 2 years, would definitely recommend buying at 50% off. The beginning is a little slow and a trudge, by once you get past it, its a blast
Forever Young
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-23 19:42:57
June 23 2016 19:42 GMT
#13191
Anyone here played Deponia? I want to play something with steampunk theme and it is a recommended game

I will probably buy it because it has a %80 sale
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 23 2016 19:50 GMT
#13192
On June 24 2016 03:06 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2016 03:02 WindWolf wrote:
I'm probably only going to pick up Stardew Valley. I am full on games as it is.

great game (addicting as crack), and he is working on a content patch so good things to come.

I've been hearing great things about the game. And already from my short "test if everything works" run, I can already see why.
EZ4ENCE
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
June 23 2016 20:09 GMT
#13193
On June 24 2016 03:55 KingDime wrote:
I'm all about the doom but on the other hand, I am trying to decide if I should give in and try a call of duty campaign for the hell of it. Though, I have a feeling I would get super frustrated with the hand holding.

At that point just get MoHAA
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
June 23 2016 20:26 GMT
#13194
Anyone played NBA2k16 on pc? Been wanting a proper sports game on PC and 80% off is tempting.
sacrilegious
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada863 Posts
June 23 2016 20:53 GMT
#13195
The discounts for what I was interested in aren't good enough for me this time, nor are there any interesting games to pick up.

Might as well start playing stuff I haven't even opened yes
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
June 23 2016 21:00 GMT
#13196
So far Tales of Zestiria and Symphonia, Fallout 4.

Will probably add a few more
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
June 23 2016 22:12 GMT
#13197
So far I'm thinking I'm gonna get Stardew Valley and The Walking Dead Michonne

Maybe: Layers of Fear, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Tales of Symphonia, SOMA, Undertale
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
June 23 2016 22:18 GMT
#13198
Vanishing of Ethan Carter is amazing, it runs great on the redux and its pretty good

it is short tho, took me about 2 hours, maybe 3
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
June 24 2016 00:20 GMT
#13199
Can vouch for Undertale. That game is amazing, though only if you play it a certain way imo.

Can anybody tell me if I should buy South Park Stick of Truth? I'm wondering if I should buy it or watch a playthrough/game movie of all the cutscenes instead and buy something else with that money. It's not that I REALLY need the money, but ideally I'd like to know if it's one of those games I'd rather watch someone play vs play myself. Anybody here who can give me their opinion?

Also wondering if I should pick up CS:GO or get Overwatch instead. Overwatch looks pretty fun and varied more so than Counter Strike I think, but I haven't made a decision yet.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
June 24 2016 00:37 GMT
#13200
Company of heroes 2 for 11 bucks, or all the DLCs for 17 bucks, very well worth it
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Prev 1 658 659 660 661 662 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft533
RuFF_SC2 205
ViBE104
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4673
GuemChi 1247
Terrorterran 94
910 76
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Leta 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
Counter-Strike
taco 551
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1073
Other Games
summit1g6977
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt309
Other Games
• Shiphtur548
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 22m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.