• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8872 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 632

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 630 631 632 633 634 698 Next
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-22 11:35:08
June 22 2015 11:26 GMT
#12621
On June 21 2015 23:46 Animzor wrote:
Speaking of visual novels, I recommended this game in the Torment thread: 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. It's the only visual novel I have played but it is mindblowing how good it is.

Show nested quote +
The story follows Junpei who is abducted and placed aboard an empty, sinking cruise liner along with eight other individuals. They are forced to participate in the "Nonary Game", which involves exploring the ship and solving escape-the-room puzzles. The game follows a branching plot line that concludes in one of six different endings based on the decisions made by the player character. 999 was critically acclaimed, with many critics praising the game's plot.


I recommend everyone to try this game. You just need a DS emulator. I played it on my phone and it was probably the best gaming experience of my life. It's not one of those typical lighthearted anime games though. It's extremely thrilling and unsettling and full of twists.


I get chills just from thinking about 999, what a great game. The sequel was also fun, but it got slightly too complicated for its own good (plus it leaves the ending hanging and there's no talk of a sequel yet).

I had never heard of Ever17 but I'll check it out.
Bora Pain minha porra!
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
June 22 2015 12:28 GMT
#12622
Guys guys,
As a post-apocalyptic genre addict, I really consider buying Wasteland 2(I know I know, it was expensive). I heard some horror stories about the game but some core Fallout guys contributed into it so I really need some advice on it. It is still about ~12$ dollar with %50 discount but I hesitate to waste any money on a game that I ll not enjoy.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
June 22 2015 13:43 GMT
#12623
On June 22 2015 21:28 Laserist wrote:
Guys guys,
As a post-apocalyptic genre addict, I really consider buying Wasteland 2(I know I know, it was expensive). I heard some horror stories about the game but some core Fallout guys contributed into it so I really need some advice on it. It is still about ~12$ dollar with %50 discount but I hesitate to waste any money on a game that I ll not enjoy.

It's a great game, they have fixed alot of the bugs now and they are bringing out a huge patch with some big graphical updates shortly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
June 22 2015 17:11 GMT
#12624
On June 22 2015 09:47 ETisME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2015 00:57 Simberto wrote:
Regarding VN's, i can also recommend "Analogue - A Hate Story" as an entry to the genre. It's a very disturbing story.

My first was saya no uta, it was pretty intense :p


I would never recommend Saya to a beginner. There are stranger stuff, just not a lot of it.
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
June 22 2015 17:16 GMT
#12625
Its over
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
F1rstAssau1t
Profile Joined November 2010
1341 Posts
June 22 2015 19:13 GMT
#12626
On June 23 2015 02:16 Faruko wrote:
Its over

Thanks god!!
#1 Kloggmosexual | Gambit 4 lyfe! | DiamondGOD | #iBelieve
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
June 22 2015 19:42 GMT
#12627
On June 23 2015 02:16 Faruko wrote:
Its over


Its never over, it just goes dormant until the next time.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
June 22 2015 20:18 GMT
#12628
The timing is pretty awesome since i can play some games i bought while i wait for Batman tomorrow. Cant wait!

But yes, i always feel relieved when a sale is over, time to focus on actually playing stuff now, i only spent 10$ this sale, so im pretty happy about that!
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
June 22 2015 21:18 GMT
#12629
Steam Sales were much easier to resist when i didnt had a job...

Now i know ill have money next month
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
June 22 2015 21:26 GMT
#12630
Didn't buy much this time around due to arkham knight coming out.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
June 22 2015 21:58 GMT
#12631
My haul:

Assassin's Creed 4
Eden*
Hatoful Boyfriend
Homeworld Remastered
If My Heart Had Wings
Metro 2033 + Last Light Redux
Shadow Warrior
To the Moon
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2
Wolfenstein: The New Order

So far I've played and enjoyed Hatoful Boyfriend, Eden*, Homeworld Remastered, both Metro games, and Wolfenstein. I've finished Metro 2033 redux, everything else is a work in progress (or on hold).
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
June 22 2015 23:54 GMT
#12632
I hauled in Divinity Original Sin (27 bucks), Castle Crashers (1.50), CSGO (7 Bucks), and To the Moon (2.50). Could of held out on Divinity, but I really wanted to start a campaign with a buddy of mine there.

Not bad I suppose, plus I had Steam uninstalled for roughly 4 years. Got to start filling that library out eventually.
Forever Young
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
June 23 2015 00:19 GMT
#12633
Pretty small haul for me this time around. Didn't really grab anything that wasn't already on my radar:

Child of Light
eden*
100% Orange Juice
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 DLCs
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Cam Connor
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada786 Posts
June 23 2015 00:39 GMT
#12634
On June 23 2015 09:19 rebdomine wrote:
Pretty small haul for me this time around. Didn't really grab anything that wasn't already on my radar:

Child of Light
eden*
100% Orange Juice
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 DLCs
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2

what a weeb
+ Show Spoiler +
nice buys
post to be
TL+ Member
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 23 2015 01:15 GMT
#12635
crusader kings 2 + 2 dlcs
euro truck simulator 2
Trails in the Sky
Bad Company 2

played game of thrones in crusader kings 2 for 2 days
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
June 23 2015 01:25 GMT
#12636
I just grabbed Age of Empires 2 HD and Tomb Raider for like $5 combined.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
June 23 2015 01:33 GMT
#12637
On June 23 2015 10:15 icystorage wrote:
crusader kings 2 + 2 dlcs
euro truck simulator 2
Trails in the Sky
Bad Company 2

played game of thrones in crusader kings 2 for 2 days


How active is BC2? I was thinking about getting it because Battlefield is the FPS I enjoy the most but I wasn't sure how active BC2 is.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
June 23 2015 02:03 GMT
#12638
On June 23 2015 10:33 rebdomine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 10:15 icystorage wrote:
crusader kings 2 + 2 dlcs
euro truck simulator 2
Trails in the Sky
Bad Company 2

played game of thrones in crusader kings 2 for 2 days


How active is BC2? I was thinking about getting it because Battlefield is the FPS I enjoy the most but I wasn't sure how active BC2 is.

you can always find full servers, theres 1-2k players at all time

its not that active, but you can play all the time.
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-23 02:29:03
June 23 2015 02:25 GMT
#12639
Hyperdimension Neptunia 1, 2 and DLC :V so worth it,
Astebreed,
Acceleration of Suguri to complete my OJ collection,
Kamui because it still stands the test of time even today :v
I post only when my brain works.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
June 23 2015 02:29 GMT
#12640
On June 23 2015 11:03 Faruko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 10:33 rebdomine wrote:
On June 23 2015 10:15 icystorage wrote:
crusader kings 2 + 2 dlcs
euro truck simulator 2
Trails in the Sky
Bad Company 2

played game of thrones in crusader kings 2 for 2 days


How active is BC2? I was thinking about getting it because Battlefield is the FPS I enjoy the most but I wasn't sure how active BC2 is.

you can always find full servers, theres 1-2k players at all time

its not that active, but you can play all the time.


Thanks. That should be good enough. It's about as active as BF3 then. I might pick it up next time (after clearing a few more games off my backlog)
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Prev 1 630 631 632 633 634 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
17:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 219
ProTech155
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16157
Leta 1045
Shuttle 531
Horang2 227
Trap 124
firebathero 120
Zeus 83
Hyun 56
Bale 48
soO 48
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 15
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
qojqva1894
420jenkins463
Counter-Strike
fl0m4548
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu396
Other Games
Grubby2317
Beastyqt726
FrodaN715
KnowMe217
Livibee140
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft 2
angryscii 16
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• printf 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1625
Other Games
• Shiphtur635
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 25m
Patches Events
21h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.