• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7951 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 53

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 698 Next
Sqalevon
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands523 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 18:15:34
July 10 2011 18:15 GMT
#1041
On July 11 2011 03:06 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Fuck, I guess not in my region then? Im in KR and I cant even see SF on steam.


Maybe you can let someone log into your account from Europe or NA and buy the games for you ?
Or gift the games.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 18:22:29
July 10 2011 18:17 GMT
#1042
I've heard Zero Punctuation actually talk about how good Just Cause 2 is but I don't know anyone that actually owns it. Could someone recommend//denounce it?

│♥│Wroshe
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 18:29:25
July 10 2011 18:19 GMT
#1043
On July 11 2011 03:17 Probe1 wrote:
I've heard Zero Punctuation actually talk about how good Just Cause 2 is but I don't know anyone that actually owns it. Could someone recommend//denounce it?

I have no personal experience with the game myself but I do remember that in TotalBiscuit's video discussing the Steam Sales he was very positive about Just Cause 2 and the DLC packs Black Market Boom and Black Market Aerial Pack.


Just Cause 2 part is at 17:50.

On July 11 2011 03:17 Probe1 wrote:
│♥│Wroshe

<3
CaffeineFree-_-
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States712 Posts
July 10 2011 18:20 GMT
#1044
Last day sales look..dissapointing? At least in my opinion :X
We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved
Kyrth
Profile Joined July 2010
United States101 Posts
July 10 2011 18:25 GMT
#1045
On July 11 2011 03:17 Probe1 wrote:
I've heard Zero Punctuation actually talk about how good Just Cause 2 is but I don't know anyone that actually owns it. Could someone recommend//denounce it?


I have it on console and it's really fun for short periods of time. It's a nice GTA type sandbox game without the annoying controls of GTA. Also, huge beautiful world. I'll play it for a couple weeks and lose interest, then pick it up several months later. Fun for general dicking around. I recommend it.
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
July 10 2011 18:26 GMT
#1046
Borderlands still worth it? Looks very interesting.
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
July 10 2011 18:29 GMT
#1047
On July 11 2011 03:17 Probe1 wrote:
I've heard Zero Punctuation actually talk about how good Just Cause 2 is but I don't know anyone that actually owns it. Could someone recommend//denounce it?


I'd say it's easily worth it for the price if you like the genre.

+ Graphics are pretty sweet.
+ The island is fairly huge.
+ The "hook" and parachute are a ton of fun to use.
+ Couple pretty epic missions, can't say much without spoiling them.
+ The game doesn't take itself too seriously which is a saving grace.

- Theres not much story to be seen here
- Combat isn't the most amazing out there, I often had to spice it up by myself to make it more fun by using the "hook" etc.
- Theres been quite a lot of copy paste used in some missions and environment.
- Small weapon selection.

Get it.
Kyyuna
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1222 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 18:36:01
July 10 2011 18:30 GMT
#1048
Man I was hoping SSF4AE would go on sale but only saw SSF4

O wells, came out with terraria,hitman collection, BF collection, lfd bundle, GTA4 collection and sims pack...great first time with steam sale, haha

Magicka any good anyone? for 3$ thats such a steal, haha
Sqalevon
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands523 Posts
July 10 2011 18:31 GMT
#1049
On July 11 2011 03:26 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
Borderlands still worth it? Looks very interesting.


I'm loving it :D
I bought it last christmas sale, and gifted it to a few friends this week, we are having tons of fun with it ^^
I'd say it's somewhere between TF2, Diablo and L4D for style/humor/grind and coop respectively.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 10 2011 18:32 GMT
#1050
On July 11 2011 03:06 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2011 02:51 Durak wrote:
On July 11 2011 02:48 zizou21 wrote:
I'm a steam sales noob, has Killing Floor been on sale yet? if yes, will it go on sale again u think?

It's currently on sale. Not as low as it was a few days ago but it won't go that low again. Now's still a fine time to pick it up for $10.

On July 11 2011 02:51 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Why do they have Chun Li in the artwork but no SF games @ steam whatsoever -.-?

It was already on sale once during the event.

Fuck, I guess not in my region then? Im in KR and I cant even see SF on steam.


it was just the standard sf4 tho, not ssf4ae :/
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 18:33:38
July 10 2011 18:32 GMT
#1051
Cheers everyone I will

Edit: After I play Op Flashpoint: RR and Civ 5 for a hour or two :3
This sale has emptied my wallet bad.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Snausages
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States529 Posts
July 10 2011 18:48 GMT
#1052
On July 11 2011 03:30 Kyyuna wrote:
Man I was hoping SSF4AE would go on sale but only saw SSF4

O wells, came out with terraria,hitman collection, BF collection, lfd bundle, GTA4 collection and sims pack...great first time with steam sale, haha

Magicka any good anyone? for 3$ thats such a steal, haha

i heard good things about magicka as a coop game, but it is very resource-heavy

might as well wait a few more months to get a sale on SSF4AE . It wasn't on sale at all during the summer event
teaaaaaaaa
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
July 10 2011 18:50 GMT
#1053
Well, I bought X3:TC and I don't understand it whatsoever.
recklessfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 19:01:16
July 10 2011 18:57 GMT
#1054
On July 11 2011 02:22 Pangolin wrote:
Well, final day is a best of sale as always.
Total Damage to my bank account:
Witcher 2- $33
Medal of Honor- $10
Shogun 2- $30
Magicka - $3
Two Worlds II- $17
Dragon Age- $10
Alpha Protocol - $5
Singularity - $7
King Arthur - $5
Terraria - $2.50
Hitman: Blood Money $2.50
3x civ DLCs- $7.50
Vampire: Bloodlines- $13
Total: ~$145.50


where the hell do you see terraria for 2.50, it says 5 for me =/.

edit: srry misread
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
July 10 2011 19:00 GMT
#1055
On July 11 2011 03:31 Sqalevon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2011 03:26 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
Borderlands still worth it? Looks very interesting.


I'm loving it :D
I bought it last christmas sale, and gifted it to a few friends this week, we are having tons of fun with it ^^
I'd say it's somewhere between TF2, Diablo and L4D for style/humor/grind and coop respectively.


None of my buddies seems to wanna get it tho. Still worth it for singleplayer or over the internet?
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 10 2011 19:02 GMT
#1056
Yes, managed to get AC2 for $6. I want to get the Hitman series but it doesnt run on Windows 7, even though I already played all the games... I miss the awesomeness of Blood Money.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 19:04:13
July 10 2011 19:03 GMT
#1057
On July 11 2011 03:50 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Well, I bought X3:TC and I don't understand it whatsoever.


It takes a long time to understand X3/X3:TC

Their website is a fantastic resource for learning however. Reunion (X3) has no tutorial. X3TC is a little easier.

This link has all the guides you'll need.

Egosoft forums are also pretty damn good.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
July 10 2011 19:21 GMT
#1058
On July 11 2011 03:50 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Well, I bought X3:TC and I don't understand it whatsoever.


Congrats. X3 is an amazing game. It may take some time to get used to everything, but once you know your way around the game and its mechanics, it's an incredibly rewarding experience. As someone said before in this thread, it's basically EVE Online single player mode - the possibilites are endless. Approach the game with patience and a will to explore and you'll discover one of the best space games ever made.

On July 11 2011 04:00 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2011 03:31 Sqalevon wrote:
On July 11 2011 03:26 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
Borderlands still worth it? Looks very interesting.


I'm loving it :D
I bought it last christmas sale, and gifted it to a few friends this week, we are having tons of fun with it ^^
I'd say it's somewhere between TF2, Diablo and L4D for style/humor/grind and coop respectively.


None of my buddies seems to wanna get it tho. Still worth it for singleplayer or over the internet?


Buying it for online play, especially if none of your friends will join you is definitely NOT worth it. For singleplay, it's a cool game and has some replay value on the higher difficulty playthroughs or when you try another class. I enjoyed the single player, but only dabbled a bit in multiplayer.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 19:38:50
July 10 2011 19:37 GMT
#1059
I wish I could give some advice on X3 but mine is so hopelessly modded I'm not sure what the original game even looks like anymore ^_^

Edit: I took the recommendation for Just Cause 2 to heart. Normally a game that has a plethora of DLC I just say fuck off to. This will be an experiment
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
July 10 2011 19:46 GMT
#1060
I wouldn't get Magicka at all.

It's a fun concept, and it really is quite fun for the first few hours, but after that its issues just started to annoy the crap out of me.

Combat/fighting is very unresponsive, and there is a LOT LOT LOT of knockback, and spending half the time flying through the air without being able to do shit is so annoying. Plus if you're mid animation you have to wait for it to finish before you can move again, which again is ridiculously annoying if you want to avoid some sort of knockback effect.

Summary: game is too frustrating to enjoy.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 274
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Other Games
summit1g13474
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1291
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo824
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 18m
Replay Cast
19h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.