• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12259 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 19

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 698 Next
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
July 01 2011 06:14 GMT
#361
Well the Valve Complete Pack always happens with each major season sale at around that price, so while it is pretty crazy, but its almost a certainty you will see it again. Although, last season there was no Portal 2, so this is a definite plus if your looking to pick it up with the other stuff now.
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 06:31:17
July 01 2011 06:27 GMT
#362
Just picked up the THQ hit collection and 2K complete packs.

2k was $80 but notable games included both bioshocks, civ 5, mafia 2, nba2k11, and all associated DLC's... Chuck the old school X-COM games in there as a bonus and I couldn't say no. (it also includes DNF if you're in to that thing, which im not.)

THQ which I highly recommend for $50 includes the DOW 2 games, titan quest, saints row 2, metro 2033, darksiders, company of heroes, stalker, red faction guerrilla and Homefront!

Considering out of each of these packs all I owned was borderlands and freedom force from the 2k pack, I'm a very very happy man :D

edit: as for single game selections, i highly recommend oblivion, recettear, bit trip runner and back to the future for those who don't have them / haven't played them yet.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
July 01 2011 06:59 GMT
#363
On July 01 2011 15:27 skipgamer wrote:
THQ which I highly recommend for $50 includes the DOW 2 games, titan quest, saints row 2, metro 2033, darksiders, company of heroes, stalker, red faction guerrilla and Homefront!

Sweet, I literally have not played a single one of these games besides stalker. Perfect deal for me.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 01 2011 07:14 GMT
#364
Saints Row 2 is glitchy, but fucking fun.
Metro 2033 has superb graphics, gameplay is hit or miss for me, but the atmosphere, story-telling and feeling is great. Ambiance is top-notch and I honestly enjoyed it, despite some frustrations.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 09:07:20
July 01 2011 07:28 GMT
#365
I got borderlands today. It is downloading slowly. I saw that borderlands was on the top 100 recent games on ign today.
Terraria is really fun.
I would also recommend getting oblivion, I already own it and have been playing it again recently.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
July 01 2011 08:08 GMT
#366
I'm picking up Oblivion with today's sale. I haven't played it, but I've heard that it is quite an amazing RPG, with great replayability. $8:50 for the game and all DLC is too good to pass up I think.
Nesquik
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom600 Posts
July 01 2011 08:14 GMT
#367
I am disappointed i went to buy some that was 75% off in the sale and Steam reject my card for some reason. Dammit!
Oh IMMvp won agian but EGHuK getting Ro8 is a way bigger deal - Gootecks
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
July 01 2011 09:08 GMT
#368
On July 01 2011 15:27 skipgamer wrote:
Just picked up the THQ hit collection and 2K complete packs.

2k was $80 but notable games included both bioshocks, civ 5, mafia 2, nba2k11, and all associated DLC's... Chuck the old school X-COM games in there as a bonus and I couldn't say no. (it also includes DNF if you're in to that thing, which im not.)

THQ which I highly recommend for $50 includes the DOW 2 games, titan quest, saints row 2, metro 2033, darksiders, company of heroes, stalker, red faction guerrilla and Homefront!

Considering out of each of these packs all I owned was borderlands and freedom force from the 2k pack, I'm a very very happy man :D

edit: as for single game selections, i highly recommend oblivion, recettear, bit trip runner and back to the future for those who don't have them / haven't played them yet.


I was considering buying Civ 5 by itself but then I read your post lol.

MY WALLET = EMPTY
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Daltrain
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 10:48:41
July 01 2011 10:48 GMT
#369
I picked up the Oblivion Deluxe pack, looks like incredible value as you get the GOTY version as well as ALL THE DLC for just $8.50
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison
HenL
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 12:32:47
July 01 2011 12:31 GMT
#370
Although I haven't played it yet, Jamestown looks great. It just got released — at a low price to begin with — and now it's 33% off. Its only really downfall seems to be a lack of online co-op. I purposefully bought it at release to support the devs even though I knew it would probably be on sale before I got around to playing it. Good spritework is so rare these days.

Storepage:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/94200/
Totalbiscuit first impressions video:
HenL
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 12:32:35
July 01 2011 12:32 GMT
#371
Meant to edit, quoted instead. Delete me.
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 12:41:07
July 01 2011 12:40 GMT
#372
On July 01 2011 21:31 HenL wrote:
Although I haven't played it yet, Jamestown looks great. It just got released — at a low price to begin with — and now it's 33% off. Its only really downfall seems to be a lack of online co-op. I purposefully bought it at release to support the devs even though I knew it would probably be on sale before I got around to playing it. Good spritework is so rare these days.

Storepage:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/94200/
Totalbiscuit first impressions video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1eoE3wkPLQ


Bought it a couple of days ago. It's good fun, quite hard, but lacks content. I was hoping for a billion levels, but instead there's a limited amount and then they can be replayed on different settings and such. I was also hoping there would be more upgrading and such available. Still definitely worth it though.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 13:36:52
July 01 2011 13:30 GMT
#373
....and so it begins

day1:
recettear
borderlands goty edition



THQ pack is HIGHLY recommended if you don't have the games yet

titan quest
company of heroes
dawn of war 2
...

pretty awesome
Kevmeister @ Dota2
ishboh
Profile Joined October 2010
United States954 Posts
July 01 2011 13:36 GMT
#374
On July 01 2011 14:21 ScaryOlive wrote:
Attention Attention! The Complete Valve Pack is at the crazy price of 50$.

Wich includes: All the Counter Strikes, All the Half-life 1, All the Half-life 2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Portal 1 and 2, Day of defeats and Team Forteress.

Crazzzy deal.

Edit: Just saw someone already posted it, Sorry (Still crazy deal)

say what?

dammit steam! this is highway robbery...stop taking my money
Rasun
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States787 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 13:49:00
July 01 2011 13:40 GMT
#375
Omg I'm going to spend so much money in the next two weeks, but a lot less than I would have!!!!!!

Picked up Oblivion and Civ 5 the first day, I love Steam, I love Valve.

EDIT: omg did anyone see the 2K complete pack!!!!!!!! $79.99 for all the Civ games, Borderlands, all the mafia games, all the XCOM games, all the NBA and MLB 2k games, Bioshock 1 and 2, and about 5 other titles, holy shit. These would all be $521.03, and you get them for $80.
"People need to just settle the fuck down!"- Djwheat <3
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
July 01 2011 14:12 GMT
#376
That 2K pack is something I'll probably end up picking up at the final day, gotta get my new credit card and I think I know what the first charge is going to be =D
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Antipathy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States222 Posts
July 01 2011 14:22 GMT
#377
Thanks for the heads up, I picked up all the Civ 5 DLC. Civ 5 also got a new content patch as well, so I'm excited to try that out.
"All give some, some give all"
Qwann
Profile Joined May 2011
United States28 Posts
July 01 2011 17:17 GMT
#378
[image loading]



Day 2 is up! Just give Steam all your money now!
Get Qwanned!
twinkiehouse
Profile Joined June 2011
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 17:20:23
July 01 2011 17:20 GMT
#379

today's sale isn't very impressive besides just cause 2, which is the funnest sandboxiest sandbox of mayhem i have ever played.

Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
July 01 2011 17:20 GMT
#380
Shogun 2 deal looks pretty god damn good to me.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7265
Horang2 553
BeSt 469
Hyuk 453
Stork 161
sorry 116
Pusan 85
Killer 80
Shinee 78
Hyun 68
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 62
Bonyth 49
Snow 47
Mind 36
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
Sacsri 20
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe4
League of Legends
JimRising 481
Other Games
gofns33891
singsing2018
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Lourlo1586
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings12
INu's Battles
2h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
Replay Cast
13h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.