• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8812 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 183

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 698 Next
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
July 18 2012 23:15 GMT
#3641
On July 19 2012 07:50 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
mmhh cant buy anything right now. when i click on "continue" after i fill in my information the button goes "working" for a few secs and then resets to the continue and nothing else happend. tried it again and again in the last few hours, just wont work.

anyone knows whats the problem? worked fine 3 days ago when i bought spacemarine


Same here! I can't purchase anything at the moment.
Griffins
Profile Joined July 2012
United States98 Posts
July 18 2012 23:15 GMT
#3642
Sim City 4 is pretty good, imo. I haven't found a city builder that's generally considered better. It's dated, but still fun.
There's also a fair amount of mods and custom content for the game floating around.

What are we voting for in the community choice? I don't want any of these games!
Grease
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
July 18 2012 23:22 GMT
#3643
i just got Limbo,Stalker,super meatboy,NFS hot pursuit, and thief. hopefully i will like them. looking for Arma2, possibly will buy sim city 4 super deluexe, and hoping payday gets picked again. wishing flash deals would change...
SHIT HAPPENS
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 18 2012 23:22 GMT
#3644
On July 19 2012 08:07 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Fuck, it's annoying seeing the same deals being cycled over and over again but in different sections, just put new games on already.


Agreed. Where is ARMA2? It needs to be on sale and not just the 20% off too. This voting block I just picked Payday just to get to the next vote.
Grease
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
July 18 2012 23:25 GMT
#3645
On July 19 2012 08:22 lilwisper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 08:07 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Fuck, it's annoying seeing the same deals being cycled over and over again but in different sections, just put new games on already.


Agreed. Where is ARMA2? It needs to be on sale and not just the 20% off too. This voting block I just picked Payday just to get to the next vote.


i know!!! i will get pay day though this go around... i just hope to see Arma2 come up next!
SHIT HAPPENS
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 23:25:53
July 18 2012 23:25 GMT
#3646
Gawd I can not stop myself from buying games I'll probably not play for a long long time.

On July 19 2012 08:15 Griffins wrote:
Sim City 4 is pretty good, imo. I haven't found a city builder that's generally considered better. It's dated, but still fun.
There's also a fair amount of mods and custom content for the game floating around.

What are we voting for in the community choice? I don't want any of these games!

I'd vote for the darkness 2. It has some flaws but it's pretty fun.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
July 18 2012 23:36 GMT
#3647
On July 19 2012 07:02 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 06:25 Kenpachi wrote:
On July 19 2012 04:46 Shelke14 wrote:
What does Civ 5 game of the year get me? I'm quite confused, do I get god and kings? Does it include all the DLC?

not all. it doesnt have Korea or wonders of the ancient world. Those two DLC are bundled together though ($3.74 right now! will go back up to $7.50 when the sales are over)

Also pick up the Expansion while you're at it!


I'm gonna wait till the last day and see if it goes on a flash sale for 75 percent off for CIV 5 plus Gods and kings.

If it doesn't i can just buy it on the last day for its current sale

probably not gonna happen.. it went on sale for 25% at most a while ago now its back up to 10%
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
July 18 2012 23:41 GMT
#3648
On July 19 2012 08:25 Grease wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 08:22 lilwisper wrote:
On July 19 2012 08:07 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Fuck, it's annoying seeing the same deals being cycled over and over again but in different sections, just put new games on already.


Agreed. Where is ARMA2? It needs to be on sale and not just the 20% off too. This voting block I just picked Payday just to get to the next vote.


i know!!! i will get pay day though this go around... i just hope to see Arma2 come up next!


Arma 2 is not going on sale.

The sales for it have been the highest in years, probably since release, because of DayZ. There's no way in hell they're putting it below 20%.
Grease
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
July 18 2012 23:45 GMT
#3649
On July 19 2012 08:41 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 08:25 Grease wrote:
On July 19 2012 08:22 lilwisper wrote:
On July 19 2012 08:07 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Fuck, it's annoying seeing the same deals being cycled over and over again but in different sections, just put new games on already.


Agreed. Where is ARMA2? It needs to be on sale and not just the 20% off too. This voting block I just picked Payday just to get to the next vote.


i know!!! i will get pay day though this go around... i just hope to see Arma2 come up next!


Arma 2 is not going on sale.

The sales for it have been the highest in years, probably since release, because of DayZ. There's no way in hell they're putting it below 20%.



go wash your mouth out with soap!!
SHIT HAPPENS
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
July 18 2012 23:59 GMT
#3650
If I didn't already own all 3 Stalkers then I totally would jump all over that collection deal. It's a shame Stalker 2 was cancelled .
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
July 19 2012 00:01 GMT
#3651
Sim city 4 is really good. I bought it when it came out back in 2003 played it a ton till i broke one of my cd's accidentally. Then I played a pirated version of it, but in windows 7 that was crashing randomly so I paid $20 to buy it again on steam.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
harenzo
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom36 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 00:09:13
July 19 2012 00:08 GMT
#3652
On July 19 2012 06:39 Immersion_ wrote:
I bought quite a few games on sale...

Two standouts would be Crusader Kings II and SUPER MEAT BOY!!!.

SMB especially is just amazing, cannot recommend this game enough + great soundtrack, and yes it can be played quite easily with a keyboard.

Go pick them up if you are remotely interested in the genres, Grimrock too but I already had that .

I bought Trine 1 + 2 which seem quite cool but haven't really had time for that one yet.

Didn't really understand Terraria from the 2 minutes I played, probably have to look at it more closely but can't be bothered at the mo too many games to play .


I played SMB on a mac chiclet keyboard at work . It REALLY didn't do me any favours

Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
July 19 2012 00:13 GMT
#3653
On July 19 2012 08:15 Griffins wrote:
Sim City 4 is pretty good, imo. I haven't found a city builder that's generally considered better. It's dated, but still fun.
There's also a fair amount of mods and custom content for the game floating around.

What are we voting for in the community choice? I don't want any of these games!



I don't know, maybe it's just nostalgia but I thought 3 was the better game. 4 Didn't really seem to add anything that 3 didn't have, and I thought 3 was just perfect. The order I would rank them would be 3 then 2 to then 4 (I never played the original).
rwrzr
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1980 Posts
July 19 2012 00:25 GMT
#3654
On July 19 2012 09:13 Athos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 08:15 Griffins wrote:
Sim City 4 is pretty good, imo. I haven't found a city builder that's generally considered better. It's dated, but still fun.
There's also a fair amount of mods and custom content for the game floating around.

What are we voting for in the community choice? I don't want any of these games!



I don't know, maybe it's just nostalgia but I thought 3 was the better game. 4 Didn't really seem to add anything that 3 didn't have, and I thought 3 was just perfect. The order I would rank them would be 3 then 2 to then 4 (I never played the original).


sim farm
FADC
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
July 19 2012 00:40 GMT
#3655
Recettear is pretty fun. Put in 5 hours straight since I picked it up. Very glad I got it.
Deadlyhazard
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1177 Posts
July 19 2012 01:35 GMT
#3656
Anyone know if Thief is any good? Any of those 3 games? I've never played a Thief game or heard about them but they seem to have some good praise behind them, not sure if they're worth picking up today? I love retro games and old stuff, so I don't care about graphics or older game mechanics, just want to hear some people's opinions on it before I decide to purchase.
Hark!
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
July 19 2012 01:48 GMT
#3657
On July 19 2012 08:15 Ysellian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 07:50 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
mmhh cant buy anything right now. when i click on "continue" after i fill in my information the button goes "working" for a few secs and then resets to the continue and nothing else happend. tried it again and again in the last few hours, just wont work.

anyone knows whats the problem? worked fine 3 days ago when i bought spacemarine


Same here! I can't purchase anything at the moment.


sucks so hard.well guess no stalker for me then.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
July 19 2012 01:55 GMT
#3658
I already have STALKER shadows of chernobyl, should I Just get Call of Pripayat since i heard clear sky was bad (or was it the other way around)
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
trifecta
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6795 Posts
July 19 2012 01:59 GMT
#3659
the general consensus is that pripyat is the best sequel.
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
July 19 2012 02:06 GMT
#3660
Call of Pripyat is arguably the best game in the series (though perhaps the story for SoC is stronger), and I've personally enjoyed the mods for it the most.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 208
ProTech155
BRAT_OK 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16157
Leta 1045
Shuttle 531
Horang2 227
Trap 124
firebathero 120
Zeus 83
Hyun 56
Bale 48
soO 48
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 15
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
qojqva1894
Dendi1572
420jenkins463
Counter-Strike
fl0m4463
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu382
Other Games
Grubby2019
FrodaN715
Beastyqt699
KnowMe211
Livibee138
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft 2
angryscii 11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 55
• printf 46
• Adnapsc2 19
• Hinosc 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach108
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 10
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1574
Other Games
• Shiphtur635
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 27m
Patches Events
21h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.