• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7968 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 176

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 698 Next
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
July 18 2012 09:38 GMT
#3501
NFS usually has a good driving experience.

Then you realize the only reason you're winning every race is because of the retarded rubberbanding, and uninstall shortly after.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 09:43:16
July 18 2012 09:41 GMT
#3502
Edit: nevermind, found what I was looking for.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
July 18 2012 09:42 GMT
#3503
On July 18 2012 18:33 Tobberoth wrote:
Driver SF is a terrible game. I haven't played the previous ones, but I was always under the impression that they were semi-serious games similar to GTA, but not being able to leave the car. Driver SF is something completely different, it's downright dumb. You're basically a ghost which magical abilities allowing you to take over other drivers etc, the whole concept is ridiculous. The driving mechanics are boring as well and the physics feel completely weird.

I'm willing to bet ANY NFS is worth way more money than Driver SF.


I thought it was a pretty fun little game and took the serie to a different direction that wasn't mimicking GTA like Driver 3 was. And I've played 1, 2 and 3. It's not the best game ever but provides couple hours of fun so for a few euros it's worth it imo. Although even shift switching to oncoming traffic to ram whoever you're chasing surprisingly gets old.

Also the ghost thing.

+ Show Spoiler +
Is because you're in a coma for most of the game so it's all in Tanner's head, although he pulls the events from news as he has TV running while in coma. Yes amazing I know.
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 09:44:08
July 18 2012 09:43 GMT
#3504
EDIT: He found it
All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
m4AC
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany31 Posts
July 18 2012 11:18 GMT
#3505
hey guys, could you tell me if Orcs Must Die has been on a 75% sale already? I really want to pick that one up and I hope I have not missed it.

Other thing, Stronghold 3 is up right now. I've always been a fan of the first one and crusader but didn't enjoy Stronghold 2 too much (still played it like 20+ hours). Would you recommend me to try it out, now that it's on sale?
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 11:23:47
July 18 2012 11:22 GMT
#3506
Stronghold 3 is terrible, even more so if you were a fan of the original. It basically has nothing to do with original gameplay concept anyway, it's more like a generic and poorly designed RTS. Even at 0.99 I'd say no, I can almost guarantee you won't like it. =/
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 11:26:06
July 18 2012 11:22 GMT
#3507
On July 18 2012 20:18 m4AC wrote:
hey guys, could you tell me if Orcs Must Die has been on a 75% sale already? I really want to pick that one up and I hope I have not missed it.

Other thing, Stronghold 3 is up right now. I've always been a fan of the first one and crusader but didn't enjoy Stronghold 2 too much (still played it like 20+ hours). Would you recommend me to try it out, now that it's on sale?

i want to say orcs must die was on sale.....could be wrong though. even if it was, they do repeat sales! don't buy till last day incase they repeat it.

can't help you on 2nd question, never played
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
July 18 2012 11:28 GMT
#3508
I bought Orcs Must Die when it was on sale but I don't remember what kind (flash sale or whatnot)
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
July 18 2012 11:42 GMT
#3509
Anything worth grabbing? Like Orcs Must die or something else? Haven't played any KIND of games for the last year so I'm kinda not in the thread.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
inkei
Profile Joined July 2012
3 Posts
July 18 2012 12:05 GMT
#3510
I played Limbo somewhat recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. Was only about 2 hours of game play but if you enjoy platformers I'd say it's defiantly worth $2.50.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
July 18 2012 12:29 GMT
#3511
I feel bad for people buying Limbo, Frozen Synapse, Amnesia, Psychonauts etc at these prices. Yeah, they are on sale, but have you guys completely missed out on Humble Bundles? You could have gotten all of those games for nothing.
Stimp
Profile Joined November 2010
South Africa780 Posts
July 18 2012 12:38 GMT
#3512
I bought Orcs Must Die GOTY for 75% off on sunday I think.
Don't count your apples before they've... grown
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
July 18 2012 13:17 GMT
#3513
A short warning to Germans who might think about picking up Bioshock: I bought the original one way back when it was released and it refused to install in any language except for German. I'm not sure if they ever removed that "protection" or what it is like for Bioshock 2 but that was highly annoying to me.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
July 18 2012 13:18 GMT
#3514
On July 18 2012 20:18 m4AC wrote:
hey guys, could you tell me if Orcs Must Die has been on a 75% sale already? I really want to pick that one up and I hope I have not missed it.

Other thing, Stronghold 3 is up right now. I've always been a fan of the first one and crusader but didn't enjoy Stronghold 2 too much (still played it like 20+ hours). Would you recommend me to try it out, now that it's on sale?


No. Just don't. I loved Stronghold, I found #2 to be kind of okay but #3 is an outright joke. It's one of the worst games I played in the past years and I'm not even kidding. So sad, I want the original feeling back. =/
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
July 18 2012 13:24 GMT
#3515
How is Torchlight 1? Worth $4? Is it buggy or well-made?
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
July 18 2012 13:25 GMT
#3516
On July 18 2012 22:24 beefhamburger wrote:
How is Torchlight 1? Worth $4? Is it buggy or well-made?


Better than diablo3. While that doesnt say much I enjoyed it. Dont expect much of a story though.
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 18 2012 13:27 GMT
#3517
Torchlight is a awesome dungeoncrawler. You should definitly play it if you like Dungeoncrawlers. Torchlight 2 will be released end of august and is basically torchlight 1 with new classes, multiplayer and improvements.
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
July 18 2012 13:27 GMT
#3518
On July 18 2012 22:24 beefhamburger wrote:
How is Torchlight 1? Worth $4? Is it buggy or well-made?

Its awesome but its only Singleplayer. You might want to think about pre-ordering Torchlight 2 though there is a free copy of Torchlight for you and T2 isnt that far from release which is basically like Diablo 2 compared to 1.
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
July 18 2012 13:55 GMT
#3519
Torchlight have great value for money but I wouldn't say it's much better or worse than D3. If you are interested in torchlight I'd do like the others have suggested and wait for torchlight 2.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 18 2012 14:06 GMT
#3520
without multiplayer, i was kind of bored from torchlight after a few hours.
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20368
Calm 3631
Mini 405
Mind 77
Free 68
910 65
soO 33
Trap 31
Aegong 25
Dota 2
Gorgc4850
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr124
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.