• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:51
CEST 07:51
KST 14:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7896 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 136

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 698 Next
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
July 13 2012 11:49 GMT
#2701
On July 13 2012 19:52 LaNague wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 19:33 Xiron wrote:
I bought Divine Divinity now because all the guys saying how awesome it is.. I'll have to see. But for 3,5€ I can hardly complain about anything right?

edit: What the fuck why can't I use 'payment made by direct debit' in paypal? After I entered my password it just says

'Eine Zahlung per Lastschrift ist nicht möglich. Sie können die Zahlung dennoch senden, indem Sie eine Kreditkarte zu Ihrem PayPal-Konto hinzufügen.'

'A payment made by direct debit is not possible. blablablablabalbla use a credit card.'

I don't want to use a credit card.
Yesterday I payed another game the same way and paypal didn't complain.
Any idea?



yes, paypal selects randomly some payments and flags that account and you have to add a credit card.
They want to get rid of lastschrift users.

Its not a bug and no way around it, paypal is unusable for you now.


Seriously? That sounds like a weird conspiracy theory. Why would they randomly disallow it for some users, and allows others, like me, to continue using it? I just payed for a game with Lastschrift 5 minutes ago.

I'd rather guess that there was some problem with the Lastschrift payment for the game you bought yesterday, or something like that. If they really wanted to make Lastschrift users use a credit card, they'd do it for all of them at once, not randomly select some they don't like.
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 13 2012 12:24 GMT
#2702
On July 13 2012 19:33 Xiron wrote:
'Eine Zahlung per Lastschrift ist nicht möglich. Sie können die Zahlung dennoch senden, indem Sie eine Kreditkarte zu Ihrem PayPal-Konto hinzufügen.'

'A payment made by direct debit is not possible. blablablablabalbla use a credit card.'

I don't want to use a credit card.
Yesterday I payed another game the same way and paypal didn't complain.
Any idea?


Try loggin into PayPal without Proxy! Its a "Anti-Hack Protection" and wont allow you to use ELV if you loggin with a suspicious IP.
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
July 13 2012 12:35 GMT
#2703
I strongly recommend the King's BOunty saga to everyone who likes strategy/Heroes of M&M games.
Revolutionist fan
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 13 2012 12:56 GMT
#2704
if you're going to buy a bunch of small items you should just put money on your steam wallet to avoid issues like that
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 13 2012 12:56 GMT
#2705
I'd buy stuff if this message would go away --;
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 13 2012 13:09 GMT
#2706
On July 13 2012 21:56 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
I'd buy stuff if this message would go away --;
Show nested quote +
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.


This comes from using a credit card differing from your actual location.
It happens to me when I'm using my American credit card and I'm in Canada
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 13:44:25
July 13 2012 13:23 GMT
#2707
jade empire is 50% off.

I have to write this since this is the first time in over 3 years that this game is discounted :D






also, ai war: fleet command is a really really good strategy game with excellent ai opponents where you actually make real strategic choices between several good options (not only between a good choice and a strategically worthless choice like in so many games)
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 13 2012 14:46 GMT
#2708
On July 13 2012 22:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 21:56 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
I'd buy stuff if this message would go away --;
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.


This comes from using a credit card differing from your actual location.
It happens to me when I'm using my American credit card and I'm in Canada

Ahhh right, I forgot Im supposed to put Korea for my CC country even though it's a Swedish card lol
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 13 2012 14:49 GMT
#2709
On July 13 2012 23:46 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 22:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
On July 13 2012 21:56 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
I'd buy stuff if this message would go away --;
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.


This comes from using a credit card differing from your actual location.
It happens to me when I'm using my American credit card and I'm in Canada

Ahhh right, I forgot Im supposed to put Korea for my CC country even though it's a Swedish card lol


That may work!
When I use my Steam Client, it's actually Canadian.
I have to go to the US website in order to use my Us credit card -___-

so dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Malli
Profile Joined September 2005
Germany138 Posts
July 13 2012 15:09 GMT
#2710
SF:AE for 7.50€ right now

get it while you can!
gg no re
Chaosu
Profile Joined October 2005
Poland404 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 15:15:19
July 13 2012 15:12 GMT
#2711
On July 14 2012 00:09 Malli wrote:
SF:AE for 7.50€ right now

get it while you can!


anybody from US (i guess it's cheaper in US) interested in getting 4pack? i would paypal $$ immediately

EDIT
looks like it's about same price and I got € on my PP account so will buy for €
Please be patient.
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 15:14:44
July 13 2012 15:14 GMT
#2712
9.99 in usd.

29.98 for four pack
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 13 2012 15:18 GMT
#2713
I tempted to get SF4 but all I have is a 360 controller
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
July 13 2012 15:37 GMT
#2714
GRAW 2 for $2.49. I'm tempted just for the nostalgic factor.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
July 13 2012 15:44 GMT
#2715
Darksiders $4.99 is this game good? Screenshots look neat.

SSF4AE $9.99 ... hmm is there a decent PC community for this?
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
bailando
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany332 Posts
July 13 2012 15:45 GMT
#2716
On July 14 2012 00:12 Chaosu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 00:09 Malli wrote:
SF:AE for 7.50€ right now

get it while you can!


anybody from US (i guess it's cheaper in US) interested in getting 4pack? i would paypal $$ immediately

EDIT
looks like it's about same price and I got € on my PP account so will buy for €


i am in if its possible.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 13 2012 15:49 GMT
#2717
Gonna Buy Empire: Total War, should I get all the dlc?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
recklessfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States373 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 15:51:29
July 13 2012 15:50 GMT
#2718
On July 14 2012 00:44 crms wrote:
Darksiders $4.99 is this game good? Screenshots look neat.

SSF4AE $9.99 ... hmm is there a decent PC community for this?


darksiders is really similar to games like devil may cry and god of war.

I played it on 360, the game had a pretty good story and darksiders 2 comes out this august

edit: i think its maybe 8 hrs of gameplay, maybe more if you max upgrade your wpns, and get the final armor. Other than that i think its definitely worth the $5
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
July 13 2012 15:53 GMT
#2719
On July 14 2012 00:49 Bluelightz wrote:
Gonna Buy Empire: Total War, should I get all the dlc?


I'd say most of the DLC for the most recent Total Wars (Empire and onwards) can all be skipped really. Unless you really want some units in multiplayer or something. I don't see a big point though.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
July 13 2012 15:56 GMT
#2720
On July 14 2012 00:53 Zhou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 00:49 Bluelightz wrote:
Gonna Buy Empire: Total War, should I get all the dlc?


I'd say most of the DLC for the most recent Total Wars (Empire and onwards) can all be skipped really. Unless you really want some units in multiplayer or something. I don't see a big point though.


I'd go along with that. I skipped all the Empire DLC, but picked up some of the Shogun 2 stuff. It's mostly cosmetic and only really of value to you if you have a particular interest in that time period, or really want that extra set of units/factions in the game.
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech135
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20711
Dewaltoss 120
Mong 115
Bale 39
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick203
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick895
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2160
League of Legends
• Rush1282
• Lourlo1165
• Stunt155
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 9m
Replay Cast
17h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.