• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8563 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 106

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 698 Next
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
December 28 2011 21:53 GMT
#2101
I'll second Revenge of the Titans. It's one of the better tower defenses in the fact that it isn't super repetitive. Yes, it is repetitive to some extent, but not as bad as other games.
BryanSC
Profile Joined October 2010
United States455 Posts
December 28 2011 21:53 GMT
#2102
Dead Space franchise 75% off, what do you guys think? Yay or nay?
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
December 28 2011 21:55 GMT
#2103
On December 29 2011 06:53 BryanSC wrote:
Dead Space franchise 75% off, what do you guys think? Yay or nay?


Sick, scary games. Go for it.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
Makenshi
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden2105 Posts
December 28 2011 22:12 GMT
#2104
I guess i'll have to get revenge of the titans and ill look into hearts of iron, anyone know anything about Spaz?

Oh and thanks alot to the recommendations, after i saw the trailer i was kind of sold on it already
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
December 29 2011 00:04 GMT
#2105
Definitely recommend Dead Space games if you like survival horror-ish games. In general actually it is a really good game. The UI is/was amazing the way Isaac's health is displayed on the spinal cord of his suit.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Gnosis
Profile Joined December 2008
Scotland912 Posts
December 29 2011 00:52 GMT
#2106
The first Dead Space was much scarier than the second, imo -- both worth playing, however.
"Reason is flawless, de jure, but reasoners are not, de facto." – Peter Kreeft
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 29 2011 01:02 GMT
#2107
If you're a point and click player and didn't play Machinarium.
Well, you're not a point and click player.

Meaning : this game is gorgeous.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
December 29 2011 03:48 GMT
#2108
If anyones thinking about getting Revenge of the Titans for the achieve - I would say get it if you're any good at tower defense. A lot of people are exploiting for the achievement but it is really not necessary at all if you just look up what the buildings do and position them well. Game is well worth the price if you like tower defense.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Hadraziel
Profile Joined May 2010
Russian Federation114 Posts
December 29 2011 05:42 GMT
#2109
On December 29 2011 06:53 BryanSC wrote:
Dead Space franchise 75% off, what do you guys think? Yay or nay?


The games are not bad, but I have had issues with them, so here are the things I would like to have known before buying it.

The first one has terrible controls on PC, the mouse sensitivity is deliberately super low (there is even a hotkey to turn 180 degrees as you cannot do it with the mouse). I would recommend picking it up only if you have a 360 pad.

The second one has good controls, I had quite a lot of fun with it until I discovered the weightlessness phases that gave me terrible motion sickness.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
December 29 2011 05:45 GMT
#2110
Not only have I never had the first issue (mouse sensitivity), I thought it was a release problem. Not only have I not had the problem but I know friends that finished the first one a couple months ago that did not have the problem either.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Invoker
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium686 Posts
December 29 2011 05:49 GMT
#2111
i think i spend too much money on steam. especially when there are discounts.
and all i got in return is 2 ridiculously bad games. and a bunch of coupons. how unlucky i am :/
There is no fate, but what we make.
dazed
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada191 Posts
December 29 2011 05:52 GMT
#2112
On December 29 2011 14:49 Invoker wrote:
i think i spend too much money on steam. especially when there are discounts.
and all i got in return is 2 ridiculously bad games. and a bunch of coupons. how unlucky i am :/


Im sure everyone has this problem. It's really hard to say no to a sale especially when games are like $5-10
dazed
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada191 Posts
December 29 2011 05:55 GMT
#2113
On December 29 2011 10:02 Noocta wrote:
If you're a point and click player and didn't play Machinarium.
Well, you're not a point and click player.

Meaning : this game is gorgeous.


I must be retarded because I found machinarium extremely challenging. Its hard to appreciate the artwork when I'm in a state of blind rage.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
December 29 2011 07:08 GMT
#2114
On December 29 2011 14:49 Invoker wrote:
i think i spend too much money on steam. especially when there are discounts.
and all i got in return is 2 ridiculously bad games. and a bunch of coupons. how unlucky i am :/


I don't buy most of these games for the holiday achieves but yeah I've spent like $100 on steam this month and I have 13 coals and 2 coupons I don't plan to ever even come close to wanting to use.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
ArYeS
Profile Joined June 2010
Slovenia268 Posts
December 29 2011 08:53 GMT
#2115
I'm still waiting for Deus Ex 1 and Darksiders... was expecting Darksiders earlier, I'm afraid it wont show up.

But man I spent a lot of money this time round. Well not a lot, because everything is so cheap, but I just keep getting stuff, thinking of Dead Space but I'll skip it for wallet's sake.
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
December 29 2011 08:56 GMT
#2116
I'm still waiting for Deus Ex 1 and Darksiders... was expecting Darksiders earlier, I'm afraid it wont show up.

You can find DarkSiders collector for 15e on amazon if you're intressed
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 09:44:57
December 29 2011 09:44 GMT
#2117
Any thoughts on Serious Sam? I noticed on metacritic it gets really good user reviews but not so good reviews by "professionals". Myself I loved the previous Serious Sams and am much more inclined to believe users than game reviewers, but with no demo it's hard to make a choice. I think graphically it really puts me on the fence because everything seems extremely oversaturated, especially the blood..
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 10:20:59
December 29 2011 10:19 GMT
#2118
On December 29 2011 18:44 Ethenielle wrote:
Any thoughts on Serious Sam? I noticed on metacritic it gets really good user reviews but not so good reviews by "professionals". Myself I loved the previous Serious Sams and am much more inclined to believe users than game reviewers, but with no demo it's hard to make a choice. I think graphically it really puts me on the fence because everything seems extremely oversaturated, especially the blood..


Third one is the best of the lot, if you enjoyed the previous ones you'll really enjoy the newest.
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
December 29 2011 10:23 GMT
#2119
Serious Sam The First and Second encounters are awesome.
The Two killed the thing, it was pretty bad.
Dunno about the Third, but coop with 16 players look fun.


But for the prize they are all totally worth it.
tosadalis
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom119 Posts
December 29 2011 10:25 GMT
#2120
Anyone want to trade wicher enhanced edition for deadspace2?
I'm dead fucked by my credit card company and cant buy shit untill tommorow, I already missed xsuperbox and will probably miss serious sam 3 along the previously mentioned deadspace2. Can anyone help out
Everyone's terrible and it makes me depressed
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 66
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6559
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_96
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1743
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes260
DeMusliM225
hiko152
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
34m
OSC
9h 49m
Replay Cast
10h 34m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.