• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8463 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 104

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 698 Next
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
December 27 2011 22:22 GMT
#2061
On December 27 2011 19:21 MisterD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 18:52 DNB wrote:
Bastion any good?

plenty. get it. Not a long game, but very well made.

bastion totally worth the money, AMAZING story, amazing story telling, but way too damn short!!!!
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
December 27 2011 22:34 GMT
#2062
On December 28 2011 07:22 Silidons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 19:21 MisterD wrote:
On December 27 2011 18:52 DNB wrote:
Bastion any good?

plenty. get it. Not a long game, but very well made.

bastion totally worth the money, AMAZING story, amazing story telling, but way too damn short!!!!


That game looks so similar to Dofus.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 27 2011 22:42 GMT
#2063
I just scraped together my first 7 coal and I don't know what to do with it :/. I could craft it into something and I see some people that got really awesome games out of crafting but I see way more people with useless coupons. Or I could wait for the prize drawing but since there will problaby millions of entries what's 7 - 10 coal going to do. Atleast if I craft Im sure to get something.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 27 2011 22:53 GMT
#2064
On December 28 2011 07:34 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 07:22 Silidons wrote:
On December 27 2011 19:21 MisterD wrote:
On December 27 2011 18:52 DNB wrote:
Bastion any good?

plenty. get it. Not a long game, but very well made.

bastion totally worth the money, AMAZING story, amazing story telling, but way too damn short!!!!


That game looks so similar to Dofus.


If you want an other opinion, TotalBiscuit just placed Bastion as the game he enkoyed the most playing in all 2011. ( And the guy play a LOT of games )
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 27 2011 22:58 GMT
#2065
On December 28 2011 07:42 solidbebe wrote:
I just scraped together my first 7 coal and I don't know what to do with it :/. I could craft it into something and I see some people that got really awesome games out of crafting but I see way more people with useless coupons. Or I could wait for the prize drawing but since there will problaby millions of entries what's 7 - 10 coal going to do. Atleast if I craft Im sure to get something.

You could look on the Steam Trading forum. There are some pretty generous game offers in exchange for coal.
Moderator
dazed
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada191 Posts
December 27 2011 22:58 GMT
#2066
On December 28 2011 07:04 Yuljan wrote:
I got a -50valve -50 nordic games and .-50 bastion if anyone wants to trade.


Would you be interested in 50 off warhammer 40k DoW2 Retribution for the Bastion? I'm not really into the warhammer series


anImaru
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States106 Posts
December 27 2011 23:05 GMT
#2067
I have a 50% valve and 50% off serious same hd coupon if anyone wants to trade. I don't care for what, just want to complete the objective.
HenL
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway111 Posts
December 27 2011 23:18 GMT
#2068
On December 28 2011 07:11 TieN.nS) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 04:28 Janaan wrote:
If you like rhythm games at all, I can recommend Sequence. It's not AMAZING, but for the money it's a good bit of fun if you want something to pass the time for 30 minutes to an hour.


I don't like rhythm games at all and I loved this game, so if you do have an interest in rhythm games I highly recommend it. Only $1.24 and I thought it was a fantastic game.


Was one of my favorite games of the year. Absurdly cheap even at full price too. It reminds me quite a bit of The World Ends With You.
Flamingo777
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1190 Posts
December 27 2011 23:20 GMT
#2069
Anyone got any gold coupons for this season? (Means you can use during holiday sales) I might be willing to trade for some good ones =]
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 27 2011 23:29 GMT
#2070
Have:
Half Life Episode 2
Cogs
Zeno Clash
-10% Bethesda
-50% CyanWorlds

Any offers

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
dazed
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-27 23:32:58
December 27 2011 23:31 GMT
#2071
On December 28 2011 08:05 anImaru wrote:
I have a 50% valve and 50% off serious same hd coupon if anyone wants to trade. I don't care for what, just want to complete the objective.


would you be interested in coals for the valve? i want to get L4D 2

edit: also have -50 warhammer 40k dow 2 retribution coupon
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 27 2011 23:47 GMT
#2072
On December 28 2011 07:58 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 07:42 solidbebe wrote:
I just scraped together my first 7 coal and I don't know what to do with it :/. I could craft it into something and I see some people that got really awesome games out of crafting but I see way more people with useless coupons. Or I could wait for the prize drawing but since there will problaby millions of entries what's 7 - 10 coal going to do. Atleast if I craft Im sure to get something.

You could look on the Steam Trading forum. There are some pretty generous game offers in exchange for coal.


Yeah I crafted it into 50 % off demolition inc which is absolute garbage, shortly after a friend told me of steam trading . I feel pretty dumb now.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Sixtus
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada26 Posts
December 28 2011 00:10 GMT
#2073
I have a 33% off Valve coupon if anyway wants it for free. Just PM me
dazed
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada191 Posts
December 28 2011 00:21 GMT
#2074
On December 28 2011 09:10 Sixtus wrote:
I have a 33% off Valve coupon if anyway wants it for free. Just PM me


I'll take it! PM sent
anImaru
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States106 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-28 01:05:43
December 28 2011 01:05 GMT
#2075
Pm me and i'll trade you the 50% off for the 30% one
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
December 28 2011 01:50 GMT
#2076
9 coal and two terrible coupons, I'm on a roll
it's my first day
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
December 28 2011 02:07 GMT
#2077
maaan i need to sleep, 3 am but bastion is sooo good xD omg. condolences to everyone who didn't buy it. it's so pretty :D

My opinion on today: get Terraria from todays deal! i put 100 hours in that. for that, 2.50€ is a perfectly fine prize lol.

Also, i have a 66% off call of duty modern warfare 2 - pm for trade
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-28 02:16:56
December 28 2011 02:16 GMT
#2078
Just used 14 coal to craft 2 games that I already have (Bit.Trip Runner and The Witcher - Enhanced Edition Directors Cut) .

Now I'm stuck with those 2 and 8 coupons that are useless to me. Anyone wanna trade anything for those? I'd accept coal if you don't want it. Not really interested in any more vouchers, lol.

edit - if anyone IS actually interested in those. Please PM me on the off-chance that I miss your post.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
December 28 2011 02:35 GMT
#2079
About 30% through sequence. Have to say it's a ton of fun. It's like a DDR with 3 screens and rpg mechanics. Has amusing writing and voice acting. Would be nice if it could have better music (music still decent), but for a budget game I'm guessing they can't afford big royalties, so it's all good.

Pretty nice pickup for a dollar and change.
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
December 28 2011 02:42 GMT
#2080
Mmm best sale ever! I got Orcs Must Die, AudioSurf, and Terraria. And a complete stranger from reddit gifted my Skyrim, hell yeah!
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 537
SteadfastSC 261
ProTech127
Rex 80
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43758
Calm 3551
Jaedong 1925
Shuttle 1795
Horang2 732
Soma 693
Mini 639
EffOrt 544
Soulkey 303
Rush 293
[ Show more ]
Larva 288
Stork 285
BeSt 247
ZerO 233
Snow 209
firebathero 126
Mong 113
Zeus 83
hero 80
910 72
Mind 66
Free 50
Hyun 45
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 34
Shine 33
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
JYJ 25
PianO 25
Bale 19
Sexy 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5547
Dendi1153
420jenkins178
Counter-Strike
fl0m3408
Fnx 621
x6flipin209
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
ChuDatz24
Other Games
singsing2124
Liquid`RaSZi900
hiko702
B2W.Neo548
dupreeh365
crisheroes340
ceh9333
Khaldor247
TKL 246
Livibee194
Pyrionflax167
Hui .160
Trikslyr91
QueenE82
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 798
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• mYiSmile119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV297
League of Legends
• Nemesis2462
• Jankos1587
• TFBlade566
Other Games
• Shiphtur762
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
42m
The PondCast
18h 42m
INu's Battles
19h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.