• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8493 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 102

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 698 Next
illumiel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States75 Posts
December 26 2011 16:42 GMT
#2021
Join TL chat on steam for trading!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 26 2011 16:48 GMT
#2022
On December 27 2011 01:42 illumiel wrote:
Join TL chat on steam for trading!


How o.O?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Meatloaf
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Spain664 Posts
December 26 2011 18:02 GMT
#2023
new deals!! , nothing that i like though
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 26 2011 18:32 GMT
#2024
Well I've been trying to unlock the Son of a Nutcracker achievement in the game Spiral Knights. It unlocks in the game itself but not on steam ;(. No gift for me I guess after all that work.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 26 2011 18:32 GMT
#2025
Another day, another piece of coal...
Moderator
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
December 26 2011 18:55 GMT
#2026
Lol, got a free piece of coal since one of the objectives is from Bastion, and I already beat it. Bastion is well worth it at full price, let alone $5.00. Would recommend it to everyone pretty much.
World of Goo is on sale too for $2.50. Great puzzle game with fantastic music to boot.

Everything else is pretty meh though.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
December 26 2011 19:10 GMT
#2027
damn I got excited when I saw game of thrones as I'm a big fan of A song of Ice and Fire but then I saw the reviews and everyone shits on it!
For the Swarm!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 26 2011 19:19 GMT
#2028
On December 27 2011 03:32 solidbebe wrote:
Well I've been trying to unlock the Son of a Nutcracker achievement in the game Spiral Knights. It unlocks in the game itself but not on steam ;(. No gift for me I guess after all that work.


Nevermind! I got it now.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 26 2011 20:07 GMT
#2029
Which of the Worms game is the best ?
Replaying a bit of Worms sound cool to me, but i only see myself buing one so.. whiwh one ? :<
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
December 26 2011 20:53 GMT
#2030
How optimized is Sonic Generations? I'm just barely above the minimum requirements with a 9800GT and AMD Athlon 64 4800. The game would be completely ruined if it ran slow.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
December 26 2011 21:02 GMT
#2031
Bought me some bullet storm today for $5. It didn't live up to the epic hype, but it's only $5, so what the hell.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
December 26 2011 21:22 GMT
#2032
All 3 recent King's Bounty for $8 is pretty damn sweet as well.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
illumiel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States75 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 22:55:05
December 26 2011 22:24 GMT
#2033
On December 27 2011 06:22 lynx.oblige wrote:
All 3 recent King's Bounty for $8 is pretty damn sweet as well.


I concur. I highly recommend King's bounty for strategically inclined. And Overlord games for those who enjoy more sarcastic story telling while smashing everything in their sights. Light puzzles are present.

7 Coal again. To craft or not to craft that is the question!
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
December 26 2011 23:16 GMT
#2034
I'm kind of surprised we're the only ones mentioning King's Bounty actually. It's a nice strategy game. Give it a shot over the holidays, strategycrafterz de teamliquid.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 23:30:42
December 26 2011 23:29 GMT
#2035
I think I praised King's Bounty at least 3 times in this thread
I can join your appreciation club since I think it's a marvel for it's genre, extremely stylish and polished. If you love the tactical games and HoMM series, this is a must play. Really, a must. It was a surprising discovery for me when I first played KB still in Russian since it wasn't yet translated/voiced over. Recently played through both games again Legend and Crosswords (it's Armored princess but with bonuses) and had a blast, truly enjoyed both of them
I love when games don't cost much but they are high quality products and King's Bounty is definitely tripple A.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
December 27 2011 00:25 GMT
#2036
Oh, I must have missed that somehow. There you have it people - seriously try it out for the awesome bargain that it is priced at right now.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
illumiel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States75 Posts
December 27 2011 04:24 GMT
#2037
Hi, I was wondering what is your coal/game/coupon ratio? (Take care not to include games/coupons crafted from coal).

My is 15/3/5. So I think about 1/3 of achievements give coupon/game.

Now to ratio of coupons vs games. I got 3 games, and 7 coupons (+2 crafted from coal from my earlier stats). So about 1 in 4 are games.

So clearly there are a lot more coupons then games.

So (1/3) * (1/4) = about 1/12 times chance to get a game per achievement on average. It is probably skewed significantly for first few achievements though. (I did not get coal until my 4th completed achievement. Then I started to get a lot of them.)
DNB
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Finland995 Posts
December 27 2011 09:52 GMT
#2038
Bastion any good?
Bobble
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia1493 Posts
December 27 2011 10:01 GMT
#2039
On December 27 2011 13:24 illumiel wrote:
Hi, I was wondering what is your coal/game/coupon ratio? (Take care not to include games/coupons crafted from coal).

My is 15/3/5. So I think about 1/3 of achievements give coupon/game.

Now to ratio of coupons vs games. I got 3 games, and 7 coupons (+2 crafted from coal from my earlier stats). So about 1 in 4 are games.

So clearly there are a lot more coupons then games.

So (1/3) * (1/4) = about 1/12 times chance to get a game per achievement on average. It is probably skewed significantly for first few achievements though. (I did not get coal until my 4th completed achievement. Then I started to get a lot of them.)


What? I've only gotten coal. except for that 'look at your inventory' thing where I got a piece of coal and 25% Valve coupon. But yeah, all coal. I think it's about 75% chance for coal, dunno about coupon/game ratio. It's annoying though. Damn coal, hate it so much.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
December 27 2011 10:21 GMT
#2040
On Dec 27 2011 10:52<span style='color:#d20000'> (28 min)</span> DNB wrote:
Bastion any good?


I really liked it, only thing against it is that it can be kinda easy, but still 8-9 hours of story and it's awesome.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 66
Pusan 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns32869
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes260
DeMusliM231
hiko182
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
32m
OSC
9h 47m
Replay Cast
10h 32m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.