• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7240 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 103

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 698 Next
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
December 27 2011 10:21 GMT
#2041
On December 27 2011 18:52 DNB wrote:
Bastion any good?

plenty. get it. Not a long game, but very well made.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
December 27 2011 10:37 GMT
#2042
Goddammit. I got back from a Christmas trip to see the family, checked what I missed on the steam sale so far, and saw that 5 of the 10 games on my steam wishlist were on sale on the 23rd. Hopefully, some of them will be on sale again on the last day.
It's easier not to.
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
December 27 2011 10:57 GMT
#2043
On December 27 2011 13:24 illumiel wrote:

My is 15/3/5. So I think about 1/3 of achievements give coupon/game.

Now to ratio of coupons vs games. I got 3 games, and 7 coupons (+2 crafted from coal from my earlier stats). So about 1 in 4 are games.

(I did not get coal until my 4th completed achievement. Then I started to get a lot of them.)


I've gotten 8 coal and 4 coupons. leaving me at a 33% chance for coupons. They might have decreased the game drop chance after the first few hours?
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
December 27 2011 12:55 GMT
#2044
Crafted 7 coals, got -25% on valve... fml
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
Meatloaf
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Spain664 Posts
December 27 2011 13:15 GMT
#2045
if you dont craft the coal , what its used for??
Deleted User 124618
Profile Joined November 2010
1142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-27 14:02:59
December 27 2011 14:01 GMT
#2046
On December 27 2011 22:15 Meatloaf wrote:
if you dont craft the coal , what its used for??


1 coal is 1 ticket for the "Epic Giveaway" thing, where grand price is every game in Steam. Also, bit over 1000 people will win stuff from their wishlists.

So if you have 7 coal, you have 7 times higher chance to win the grand price, when compared to someone with only 1 coal.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 27 2011 16:47 GMT
#2047
On December 27 2011 19:21 Wesso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On Dec 27 2011 10:52<span style='color:#d20000'> (28 min)</span> DNB wrote:
Bastion any good?


I really liked it, only thing against it is that it can be kinda easy, but still 8-9 hours of story and it's awesome.


The game is easy the first time.
Replay it after you finish it one time and you can play it with all idols ( which one add difficulty ) from the beginning.
It's a real challenge this time.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 27 2011 17:19 GMT
#2048
On December 27 2011 23:01 Greentellon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 22:15 Meatloaf wrote:
if you dont craft the coal , what its used for??


1 coal is 1 ticket for the "Epic Giveaway" thing, where grand price is every game in Steam. Also, bit over 1000 people will win stuff from their wishlists.

So if you have 7 coal, you have 7 times higher chance to win the grand price, when compared to someone with only 1 coal.


This is not true:

Grand Prize - every single game on steam - 1 winner

First Prize - Top 10 items on wishlist - 50 winners

Second prize - top 5 items on wishlist - 100 winners

third prize - valve compete pack - 1000 winners.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
December 27 2011 18:17 GMT
#2049
Hey everyone. I just got a voucher for Thief: Deadly Shadows. PM if you want to trade!
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-27 18:51:14
December 27 2011 18:31 GMT
#2050
Going for black ops today... first cod/mw game I am buying... absolutely hate the idea considering the ridiculous profits they get for adding a new coat of pant to the same old game each year (or less), but for 50% off, how can I say no!

Also going for disciples 3 simply because I used to like the genre and feel I should give the current generation games a go.

Oh, and Terraria is a must-buy if you don't have it already.
Paramo
Profile Joined July 2008
Mexico138 Posts
December 27 2011 18:58 GMT
#2051
How is disciples III resurrection? I cannot find a lot of reviews but the game looks alright
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
December 27 2011 19:06 GMT
#2052
Just bought Warrior Within...I finished that game three times and loved every single second. Definitely recommend it to anyone. Other PoP games are good aswell but for me, WW was the best.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
December 27 2011 19:28 GMT
#2053
If you like rhythm games at all, I can recommend Sequence. It's not AMAZING, but for the money it's a good bit of fun if you want something to pass the time for 30 minutes to an hour.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
December 27 2011 19:30 GMT
#2054
On December 28 2011 03:58 Paramo wrote:
How is disciples III resurrection? I cannot find a lot of reviews but the game looks alright

its bad. they cant even put 2 on sale with it because its vastly superior to 3
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
December 27 2011 19:36 GMT
#2055
Anyone want to trade something for Serious Sam HD: First Encounter?
Moderator
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
December 27 2011 19:50 GMT
#2056
On December 28 2011 04:06 Bleak wrote:
Just bought Warrior Within...I finished that game three times and loved every single second. Definitely recommend it to anyone. Other PoP games are good aswell but for me, WW was the best.

Nope, sands of time.

Can anyone recommend the warhammer 40k 2 stuff? It seems to be scored pretty high, and it's an RTS, but it's sometimes compared to CoH and I really didn't like that game. I like actually controlling my units. xD
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
December 27 2011 20:15 GMT
#2057
I got a Brink Voucher if anyone wants to trade.
It's easier not to.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 27 2011 21:05 GMT
#2058
On December 28 2011 04:50 ThaZenith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 04:06 Bleak wrote:
Just bought Warrior Within...I finished that game three times and loved every single second. Definitely recommend it to anyone. Other PoP games are good aswell but for me, WW was the best.

Nope, sands of time.

Can anyone recommend the warhammer 40k 2 stuff? It seems to be scored pretty high, and it's an RTS, but it's sometimes compared to CoH and I really didn't like that game. I like actually controlling my units. xD


Yeah, it's all squad based so there is little to no micro.

If you really love RTSs then I guess it's worth a go, but otherwise I would just pass.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
December 27 2011 22:04 GMT
#2059
I got a -50valve -50 nordic games and .-50 bastion if anyone wants to trade.
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
December 27 2011 22:11 GMT
#2060
On December 28 2011 04:28 Janaan wrote:
If you like rhythm games at all, I can recommend Sequence. It's not AMAZING, but for the money it's a good bit of fun if you want something to pass the time for 30 minutes to an hour.


I don't like rhythm games at all and I loved this game, so if you do have an interest in rhythm games I highly recommend it. Only $1.24 and I thought it was a fantastic game.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 232
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 63
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 475
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox446
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6290
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam635
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr24
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 13m
INu's Battles
12h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 13m
OSC
23h 28m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.